Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year (71129 Views)

South African Policeman Caught Planting A Gun In A Nigerian Man's Car (video) / California Police Kill A Black Man After Mistaken His Cellphone For A Gun. / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaT tongue
angry whatever
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

You reason like a baby. What color is he flying? So if you look at my Facebook page and see me with different cloths and colors, you will say i am a cult abi.

You guys need to grow up

You don't seem to know much about cultism, do you?
Try marching into imsu wearing those colours.....

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by omas1(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2016
Please y'all should cut this dude some slack for peace sake he is lying in the morgue why not let the dead be, who made you the judge eh??

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Emmatdayo(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
GogetterMD:
Look closely and realise it's a toy gun.
Visit his Facebook page, and apart from the fact that he was a young juvenile thug, exhibiting the normal exuberant behaviors common for his age group, there's nothing outrightly suggestive that the young lad belonged to a cult group.

NB: I don't know him from Adam, neither have I met him before
LOL grin grin grin grin, y u dey fear, no one said u knew him now grin grin
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Having attended a Nigerian uni, I bet that nigga was a cultist, pity his life was cut short but then, it's not like he didn't know he could die at any time with the life he chose especially as a sailor, they claim 1% ruggedity and 99% intelligence but act in reverse.

See fine boy just wasted, if only others will learn but for where, many of them are busy choosing 'bush' names preparing for OT as we write.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
greggng:

I don't need to join issues with u. FYI I attended one of the schools were cultism was worst those days so I know what am saying. Let's leave it at there. You will be convinced when police come up with details. The day I insulted a cultist, the worst I receive was beating and they took all my 5 jeans I bought new hardly will they pull trigger on non cult member. You must ve played dirty take it or not

The highest i got back in school from cultist is a dirty slap just because i was talking to one girl who happens to be a girlfriend to one of them. This incident happened at a show organized by MTN in my school that year.
So i don't know what you mean by i must have played dirty. I just handed those guys to God's judgment.
I am still someone that thinks outside the box and don't reason the way other people reason. The killing of that guy still doesn't justify him been a member of any cult group.
I pray the killers are caught so that they can confess why they killed him
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by cruzydal(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
pwettiejay:
He who kills by the sword...... angry
no suppose fear razor blade
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

angry whatever

everwhaT lipsrsealed
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Fedayeen02: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Joker123:

I believe this guy was jst killed for nothing,He dosnt look like a cultist to me but like someone who feels like belonging asnd forming hard guy.
Speaking as a renounced cultist. I ve made the appropriate investigation and i can tell you that boy just got served.

FYI he was a comrade in arms when i was still a FOOL basking in the euphoria of cultism.

That boy was a Sailor and he got carried away with the cheap odi eshi he was carrying

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaT lipsrsealed
Whatever angry angry
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
greggng:

I don't need to join issues with u. FYI I attended one of the schools were cultism was worst those days so I know what am saying. Let's leave it at there. You will be convinced when police come up with details. The day I insulted a cultist, the worst I receive was beating and they took all my 5 jeans I bought new hardly will they pull trigger on non cult member. You must ve played dirty take it or not

Free that guy. Who nor know nor know.

mascot87:

You reason like a baby. What color is he flying? So if you look at my Facebook page and see me with different cloths and colors, you will say i am a cult abi.

You guys need to grow up
Guy abeg shut up. Looks like u went to BELLS, CONVENANT or AJAYI CROWDER, or u didn't even go to any Uni at all. That guy flaunts his colours proudly. He is a Bagger,Viki, Vikings call it anyone. U can't dress like that on campuses without being anything. Unfortunately he is just a juvenile, no orientation at all. First day i saw the news about him, i instantly knew who he was.
Who nor know nor know.

See his post on Fb after graduating grin. Na even God he dey say Rugged.....smh.

Baba u rugged, Dugged anyone. Language of a cultist.

Abeg dem don use am count scores...

5 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Whatever angry angry

everwhaT undecided
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by AngryNigerian(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2016
...& someone was here having a crush for his dead body! SMH

1 Like

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 10:56am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

Free that guy. Who nor know nor know.

Guy abeg shut up. Looks like u went to BELLS, CONVENANT or AJAYI CROWDER, or u didn't even go to any Uni at all. That guy flaunts his colours proudly. He is a Bagger,Viki, Vikings call it anyone. U can't dress like that on campuses without being anything. Unfortunately he is just a juvenile, no orientation at all. First day i saw the news about him, i instantly knew who he was.
Who nor know nor know.

See his post on Fb after graduating grin. Na even God he dey say Rugged.....smh.

You are a kid dude.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaT undecided
Whatever angry angry angry
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

You are a kid dude.

Ogbeni go and sit down. U know nothing. Stop displayi g high level ignorance here. Looks like u never attended uni. Just here making noise.

See attached. Language of a cultist.

Who nor know nor know.

Jew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:
I don't know why people connects everyone killed by cultists to be a cultist.

A cultist can kill you over little disagreement, envy or even because of a girl. There is every tendency that he isn't a cultist.

U r very wrong. There is no honour in dropping a jew its always been dat way n i kno d rules hvnt changed these days..lolss & who told u ppl(jews) get killed over trivial issues,u only get oppressed,intimidated n bullied..jews only die thru mistakes n its always those "A" ppl that do it cos they dnt hv time to confirm ur identity.Its either HE IS ONE OR AN INTENDING ONE.. Incase u dnt knw,a rugged jew is more respected by all bt hw long b4 they drag u in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Whatever angry angry angry

everwhaT grin
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by imustsaymymindo: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

The highest i got back in school from cultist is a dirty slap just because i was talking to one girl who happens to be a girlfriend to one of them. This incident happened at a show organized by MTN in my school that year.
So i don't know what you mean by i must have played dirty. I just handed those guys to God's judgment.
I am still someone that thinks outside the box and don't reason the way other people reason. The killing of that guy still doesn't justify him been a member of any cult group.
I pray the killers are caught so that they can confess why they killed him
Nice reasoning bro. Funny how this same people who are quick to judge are the first to pity Afrika and the souls lost to the OAU massacre. Was Afrika a cultist too? I don't think obrien was certainly a cultist. He might just have been a victim. Sometimes, people are killed for fighting against oppression and injustice against cultism. So many other factors involved mehn. Just for the fact he is with a tattoo and a toy gun, they judge carelessly. How many people in the entertainment world nowadays don't have tattoos and pose with various sorts? Nice reasoning bro. Your number 6 is working perfectly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mira4u: 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
catlova2:

Haba just point it out to him already cheesy

Hush undecided
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by columbus007(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2016
byteHead:
Dude was flying his color in dat pic he took b4 he was shot...red cap wit red slippers....probably a viking.
gbam,bros u sabi wella,that guy na big time carried.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

Ogbeni go and sit down. U know nothing. Stop displayi g high level ignorance here. Looks like u never attended uni. Just here making noise.

See attached. Language of a cultist.

Who nor know nor know.

Jew!!!

How does this justify him as a cultist. Grow up dude
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by cruz419(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Will rip to d dead,, I had to go check is Facebook page and I see cultism written all over it,,, we'll may be e wasn't one of dem but e flow with dude who are cultists well finally dis were it got him to,, beta to be ur self no need to dey form hard guy wen u no hard any thing,, I went to uniben and I no dem wen I see dem dey just live for dey now and forget dat dere IS tomorrow ...

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by slimthugchimee(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
muller101:
from experience. Not out of experience.
thanks corrected

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by linus316: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Montaque:
I don't know what our undergraduates see in cultism.
Most of us back then in sch were better than them in all ramifications. One wonders what again holds their attention to such non-productive groups.
Then ask your self, why a professor can still proclaim to be a muslim.
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by columbus007(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
People don't see truth again but why, this guy is a cultist,check all his dress code,let him who have eyes let him see undecided
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by takin35(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
na so dem take kill my younger brother.paying the price for ruggedity!!!

2 Likes

Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
njokusboy:

Dat dude was a member of the supreme Vikings congraternity... At least, 40% of the boys in Imsu are cultists.... Way back in the university, this things were going to rampant, I know a lot of niggas that died in the struggle....
Cultists just don't track Jew's and silence them, dat kid was marked and taken out when he was most vulnerable... Take it from someone who knows...
If you even look at his facebook wall, you'd see some of his friends lamenting about how they warned him....
Don't feel sorry for him, he most likely has sent some other niggas the same way...
He played the game and payed the price.... Last last na Jew go bury am
Guy wida you na? I don dey look you one kain eye. tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by prince088: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
mascot87:

How does this justify him as a cultist. Grow up dude

Lol. Small pikin dey worry u. Wetin small pikin know?
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Stelvin101:

everwhaT grin

Whatever tongue
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
prince088:

Lol. Small pikin dey worry u. Wetin small pikin know?

Lol undecided undecided
Re: Murdered Angel Obrien Posing With A Gun (Toy) Last Year by mascot87(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2016
ellacute45:

Whatever tongue

You two should just stop this nonsense now angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Killed My Brother, Stole His N532,000, Called Him Armed Robber / Mother, Elder Son Kill Younger Sibling In Lagos For Yahoo Plus Ritual / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.