Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried (64546 Views)

Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by remedick: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2016
freecocoa:
Why would you assume I was married "by now o"? you see una life? Smh grin

Glad to know you appreciate my bluntness. wink
yeah I do. It was that bluntness th drew me to you by catching my attention . I don't like pretenders and with your type, you don't keep anything in mind but would prefer to speak up, settle it and move on.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by SmathGate(m): 10:56am On Sep 03, 2016
WHY IS EVERYBODY VEXING HERE THIS MORNING!, this post really stroked some sensitive strings
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided
Love ain't just enough when it comes to marriage...when love fades what will sustain or keep the marriage??
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by snowblaq(f): 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
mtchww lubish, because you meet a tired spinster that settled for you?? Abi. if you are not right for her she for use shame marry you abi??
.....you took the words right out of my mouth....dont mind the stupid post of a pained nigga....guys acting like they are the next best thing after sliced bread...

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by graphiti: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2016
Precel1:
hmm simple fact is that's it's actually true but a reasonable fact is ... should a girl marry a guy she doesn't see herself loving in the next couple of days, weeks or months? #f*ck that shit of love grows with time o

Issorait o!

Even if, according 2 ur assertion, 'love doesn't grow with time', one tinz is very sure: age does!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by FrankLampard: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!

Slowpoke, a disgrace to manhood.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by MrsExplorer(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Is it by force to accept advances from a man?? Is it not better to be single than marry a man you don't love? What your saying doesn't make sense at all, and what makes u think the person u married is even better, because she is more beautiful. Maybe she was just more desperate.

God to will give the girl a more handsome and richer guy who is better than you undecided

no mind d guy. I dont know why most people think life is a one way road. So its the gal dt would not marry someone better abi or i now have to accept every tom, dyke and harry dt approaches me...., madness

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by snowblaq(f): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2016
kocoD:

Too much!!!...damn#
...#word#

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by mployer(m): 11:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Teechawa:
This life sha. God dey. I thank God the other lady no gree for my husband! hehehe

lol
So you married a rejected husband cheesy

Sharp girl wink

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by 49cents(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2016
Ngokafor:

..Which raw nerve did you touch?? undecided.mine??..how??...if anyone's nerve was touched,its yours.

...You are clearly pained about 'rich and handsome' which would not be the case if you were any of those lipsrsealed...anyway i rest my case here,consider this my last reply to you.

I just even checked and you aren't the person I quoted originally....and what I said pained you so much that you had to quote me choi!!!!

Been with enough well packaged Nigerian babes to know literally hungry they are!!! that's why dem no dey take I see guy with money!!!

Can't remember seeing a lady eating at Common KFC all by herself without a guy..... broke people castigating struggling guys!!!

Empty girls everywhere

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by holluphemydavid(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
kikelomojessy:

Thank God say na to stay long for their papa house so that wen they marry, they will enjoy their marriage till end instead of accepting any proposal and cum back to their fada house after one year never to leave again!
grin grin undecided undecided
#smiles#
Lol, kikelomo hope u are not in dat category
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by dasparrow: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
marvelck:
Imagine after turning you down, she's still unmarried and waiting for 'Mr.Right' while you are now happily married to much finer and better girl. Girls really need to stop creating unnecessary standards or barriers for themselves and do the right thing. And to guys, whenever a girl reject you, its not the end of the world. She's only making it possible for you to meet and be with a better person. Every disappointment is a blessing!

What of if she never wanted to get married to begin with? Have you ever thought about that? or you seriously still believe the myth that every woman wants to get married. At the rate with which many of you rape and defile your females here in Nigeria, some as young as 2 years old, why would you waste your time wondering why some females turn you down? Isn't it obvious? They can't trust many of you because you are animals in human skin with absolutely no self control. And since you claim to be happily married, why do many of you end up cheating on your spouses and infecting them with all manners of sexually transmitted diseases? Is that what happily married folks do?

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by graphiti: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
tyson98:
I smell two frustrated peeps on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin

sinaj:
as in eh! grin

E just b like say the thread na for dem

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nickymezor(f): 11:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Beamborla(f): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Oahray:
Rejected you? Were you asking her to marry you or asking her to date you? What's the guarantee you'd have married her if she hadn't turned you down? Abeg free matter jare, and respect the choice of others.

Guys sha, why make a lady an enemy for rejecting you? Why bring marriage into the pic when more than 90% of relationships aren't started with marriage in mind?

Marriage isn't the sole purpose of a woman's existence. It's bad enough to marry for the sake of marrying, but it's even worse when the husband has a mentality like yours that he's doing a lady a huge favour marrying her.
kiss kiss kiss smiley
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by mployer(m): 11:11am On Sep 03, 2016
remedick:
yeah I do. It was that bluntness th drew me to you by catching my attention . I don't like pretenders and with your type, you don't keep anything in mind but would prefer to speak up, settle it and move on.

Believe me, you cant woo that babe with those lame lines of yours. Try some other trick.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Idrismusty97(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
hehehe, you wish I even applied. don't worry I'll consider you if I do get tired. talk about hoes, that would be impersonation, they only belong in your family.
God! If i were that guy i will just die cheesy.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by taiwosam2013: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by taiwosam2013: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2016
LostCity:

Hope You aren't a victim?

I wonder ooo
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by cyrilamx(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2016
xendra:
no jerk that's were you're wrong, the aggression wasn't transferred. it was rightly directed. and if you really believe women suffer most from this why don't y'all just leave them alone

...by the way @you again, have we met before
stop the pretence. Men r helping you out to ease your itching part or u all want to go lesbo? If Les are tired of the lies...they still need tool like that of men to help out. Remember the dildos re fashioned after men's. Again we approaching the prophecy of how 7 women will beg a
Man to bear his name just to remove the reproach they facing....
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by remedick: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2016
mployer:

Believe me, you cant woo that babe with those lame lines of yours. Try some other trick.
lol. I wasn't wooing bro and I am aware of that! I was just speaking my mind and making my observations known. If I was hell bent on wooing her, I would have done that over 2 years ago.

I am speaking to her on same frequency I am speaking to you right now.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by aderibigbeee: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Frustration on point!!!!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

Why taking this too personal I smell experience lol
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by ministeriallist: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Nori:

I agree with you but your last statement. Marriage is not competition but about who you love. God will give her the man she loves. Not necessarily richer or more handsome.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2016
So, in 2016 we still use being married as a yard stick for measuring progress especially for Women?

Women dey truly see something.

How sentimental.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by xendra: 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
stop the pretence. Men r helping you out to ease your itching part or u all want to go lesbo? If Les are tired of the lies...they still need tool like that of men to help out. Remember the dildos re fashioned after men's. Again we approaching the prophecy of how 7 women will beg a
hahaha this interesting, see how I bring the babies out of all your kind

1 Like

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Beamborla(f): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2016
cyrilamx:
Loolzzz...you have to go back to the Bible, buddy.
For 7 women to beg a man to bear his name, the men must have been killed in war. A good number of y'all would have to die first cheesy cheesy cheesy

What's more, you might not survive the war.... tongue
If you really want this to happen, your spicie is in danger

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by oshorstan(f): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2016
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

it will become her headache & hypertension. Most girls are missing it, there is no already made man. if you marry me because of my money, I will know. Trust me, there will be no value, compared to when you soak garri with me. Isi didn't know this until she left, now everything is standard.. Girls !!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by amiskurie(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=Nori post=49020291][/quote]

If you claimed you have a right to choose, so does the guy to.that doesn't guarantee happiness, he has the right to chase happiness too.
Re: When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
tyson98:
I smell two frustrated peeps on this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin
A girl n a boy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.