Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk (16875 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eobaro(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2009
now its the ladies without focus or direction as too the kind of man they desire i believe would be entrapped. also they've got friends back at home for refferals? they could use this method cos i tink it works
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by chic2pimp(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2009
Sagamite:

Hopeless waste of space. Make dem no go find beta thing do with their lives.

Demo album ko, Auto album ni.

Some of them need a good slap at their age.
Chei u wicked no be small oooo ROFLMAOWPIMP grin grin grin

FL Gators:

hez not from ekiti. even though i'd love that.
Hardworking and a very responsible man wink

I think you'll find that you are mistaken. Dikee is neither hardworking nor responsible. Him no sabi anything pass football.

dayokanu:

US is full of pretty and good girls e.g FL Gators only that she is taken. If you can wait 25years for her daughter to come of age
Na who you go turn to peadophile? undecided Olorun maje.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Sagamite(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2009
dayokanu:

US is full of pretty and good girls e.g FL Gators only that she is taken. If you can wait 25years for her daughter to come of age

Taken by who?  shocked

I have not even asked her out yet.  

N'gbo FL, come and explain yourself.  angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dayokanu(m): 8:16am On Oct 23, 2009
^^ Latecomer. When you spend your time chasing after those UK gals. Gators is gone
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Gamine(f): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2009
WOW!

rotflmao

@topic

Where are you looking? Walker??

lmao!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2009
Gamine:

WOW!

rotflmao

@topic

Where are you looking? Walker??

lmao!

hello angel, how have u been doing?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Gamine(f): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2009
hey i'm fine sweetie

on my way to see a VERY responsible bachelor cheesy

lmao.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by smooooooth: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2009
proverbs 31 vs 10-31.

there are decent, ready to marry bachelors, but what they seek is in that bible passage.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by amedino(m): 9:22am On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

how old r u  angry angry angry angry

Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2009
Gamine:

hey i'm fine sweetie

on my way to see a VERY responsible bachelor cheesy

lmao.

really? u didn't tell me u are coming tongue tongue
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dariancole: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2009
can we get to talk/meet 08033025274    darian
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2009
dariancole:

can we get to talk/meet 08033025274    darian

u want to meet the male poster? so gay! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by r231(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2009
na2day?:

u want to meet the male poster? so gay! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Gamine(f): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2009
@na2day

ooooooooh, you have spoiled the surprise cry cry cry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dariancole: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2009
i only tink u need help , ?i was only trying to help, bt if u change ur mind anytime, d sessions for psycho analysis r nice, call anytime for assistance, bye
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by na2day2(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2009
Gamine:

@na2day

ooooooooh, you have spoiled the surprise cry cry cry

my bad, i promise to act surprised wink wink wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by dariancole: 10:10am On Oct 23, 2009
wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by lucillia90: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2009
firstly, Love life cannot be sorted in Nigeria before heading to the plane hoping to meet it sacrosanct when you get back. It just will not and cannot work.

My advice to those ladies out there is to come home and pick a husband or at least show the green light.

beleving to keep a relationship with Nigeria whilst in the UK will not work

Ciao
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Nezan(m): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2009
@ OP; No offences meant, but by your profile, you are male. Why dont you allow ladies to open this thread as you might have limited knowledge on this?
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by proudly9ja(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2009
^^^^^^^ I think the OP says he has experience counselling people so I think he can be excused.

As to the OP, I believe the challenge is people knowing what they want. Like every female round the world, the early life of an average girl is one that wants adventure and live life to the brim. At such, they are attracted by well, likes, guys that are ready to give that adventure. As time goes on and the they grow older, they become more 'mature' and come to their senses knowing that they need tgo settle down and get married. Unfortunately, their reputation precedes them plus the imbalance in life that a aguy who has led a rough life has a higher probability of getting a wife than a female who has led a rough life.

The above applies to guys too but the same life imbalance gives guys more time to 'come to their senses'. In that I mean a guy can still seem 'marriageable' at 30s, 40s but its harder (not impossible) for a woman.

The key is for both sexes to know what they want right from time. Truth is not every girl will get married to a dark, tall and handsome guy with biceps and triceps that will make the guys in 300 movie jealous. Girls should think more about the future and what kind of life they wanna live and also give to their unborn children. They need to realise and quickly too what kind of man will give them peace of mind and not one that they have to check his phone messages everyday to be sure he is not playing some away or friendly games.

In the UK, there are loads of ready and available 'take home to mamas' of both sexes. It is just up for one to search and find. For the gurls, don't worry, its the man's work to search and find, Bible says he that findeth a wife! So just be yourself and make yourself findable and when he comes, dont be too cheap but also, dont be too hard to get!
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by furiban: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2009
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by eldee(m): 10:50am On Oct 23, 2009
It's so easy to get the chics in America.
Just go . . . 'I think the n-word should be buried', and they lonely American chics go . . .'that's a smart black brother right there' cheesy cheesy

They're stuck with with 'to use or not to use' argument when we've moved on to saving the world cheesy cheesy

And what's with American blokes and steroids?? grin grin wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by tboy1(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2009
^^ Most of dem American chicks still think africa is a country and nigeria is one of its state
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by 55gal(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2009
@poster
Take it or leave it,she is just caring about her sisters.
You have done well sis.
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by veraponpo(m): 11:41am On Oct 23, 2009
newdeal:

Thank you. But how can you link with any of the few good ladies you pity now.I am a single guy (graduate and handsome )with prospect but having problem in picking the right person but I dey for Naija o. One of my names is David(adebiyibolarinwa@yahoo.com)
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by Gamine(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2009
^^
You go grow camo gamu

@na2day
almost there, . . . grin
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2009
what does this have to do with my response?

@ Dayokanu

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by POSAKOSA1(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2009
amedino:

who asked you ? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by jaybee3(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2009
You've got one right here wink
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by tems777: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2009
Guys let me add my two cents to this issue.
A lot of these problems are created by our naija sisters unfortunately, believe me. I am happily married to the best woman on earth so I am in no way biased but I will tell you what the problem is. First note that I am truly born again and I have been in a couple of big churches and mixed with single ladies a lot.
The problem is that some Naija guys struggle a bit to find their feet because the whites prefer to give jobs to a black lady than a black man so a lot of black ladies are very successful (I think they are afraid of black men sha).
Now the ladies tend to look down on the brothers just because they have not arrived, disregarding their potentials and good behaviours whilst they wake up to attend a 5am prayer meetings and night vigil for husbands(this is true story you know?), praying for God to give them husband but God is saying I already sent 3 to you but you looked down on them.
when I was trying to get on the corporate ladder , a few ladies looked down on me but I knew I had potentials and it was very evident but they neglected that.
Now , that God has blessed me to a level, its a different thing but I am married now.
I know a lot of brothers who had the same experience.
Besides, a lot of the behaviours of our ladies, with all due respect, are nothing to write home about.
A lot of my friends (christians o) brought their wives from naija, but I dont think its that easy for women.
I was engaged twice before I got married, one cheated on me because she met a guy that earned £300 at the post office while I was still a student, now I earn at least 3-4 times that by God's grace in a week.
The other woke me up and said "are you going out with me for money?" when she never even had to spend a dime on me and I spent some of the little money I had on her,she said that because she had a much better job then. I had to quietly leave both sha. needless to say that she always looked for the tiniest meat in her pot to give me. lol. more like she was the queen and I was the driver
Well make I no talk too much sha.
ladies please look into this,
my two cent sha
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by bufflevy: 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2009
what is your definition of a responsible bachelor .i guess you talking of a rich naija guy with a red passport or stay. i assure you that will be hard find,but a good man God fearing ,not to financially rich,educated and with a visa not passport then men will not be in short supply our problem is African women are to materialistic that if you dont have money your not a responsible bachelor and you dont exist ,with the thousands of single men out there someone has the guts to say no responsible bachelors in uk
Re: Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk by passionup: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2009
@poster,
you are spot on and based on where u work, u will definately come across some examples to butress your point. i have lived in the uk and my observations are just similar to the ones you put forward. Our women are too materialistic and not conscious of examing the quality of men that come their way.They often do not study the guys to see the potentials thinking that the guys are out to enjoy their hard erned money without giving the guy a chance to prove himself. Our women have overlooked this vital ingredient and its quite unfortunate that you see them in churches and their first prayer topic is for a hussy when they have missed them in thier bid to be too selective or having a their expectations of the kind of Guy they want too high.Lets not decieve ourselves, most good naija guys in the uk are married or engaged and one needs a decerning spirit to attract a good husband material.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Battle Of The Beauties!! Top21 Most Beautiful Nairalanders That Are Stunners!!! / ... / Top 8 Reasons Why Hot And Sexy White Women ”love”/ Are Obsessed With Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.