Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (55197 Views)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:
This is something I’d like to understand, are there no good Nigerian women abroad? Most Nigerian men always want to come home to marry, sometimes virgins, they tell their parents to get them wives.

They say most women abroad are just good for citizenship papers, work permit, where to stay, do they even realize they hurt these women in the process? Using them like that and running back home to get married.

THUNDER FIRE THEM{THE ONE’S WHO USE WOMEN}

I see our men, asking for Nigerian wives, having fiancée back abroad; they come home to do secret weddings, impregnate their wives here and run back to their abroad lovers, what the hell is wrong with this generation?

We need to stop this form of fraud, and slavery, people aren’t toys to be used and discarded, and the funny thing is we don’t do it to white women alone, we do it to our own African sisters, we say once they get there they change, they don’t want to come back home, they report to the police when we hit them, they lie to get the house and child support, so we want someone who would listen to us and obey our every word and then they rush back home to marry one innocent girl they want to frustrate.

I am not against genuine men who want to come home to marry MBANU, I love LOVE, but when I see a man who thinks my African sisters are baby making machines, who they want to come home and impregnate every time, who they want to use as a tool to carry on their linage then I get angry, I get angry because they see us as a commodity, I get angry because they see us as a means to an end, I get angry because love isn’t an equator in this arrangement.

I wouldn’t blame all the men either, our women have become cheap cormorants over the years, searching the air like birds, sniffing a whiff of an abroad returnee who they want to perch on, leech on, suck and bleed dry, our women have seen these NDIOYIBOS as a means to an end, all they want to do is sit down at home, he opens up a business for them, and when he comes back they open their legs like a compass and be dutiful, the womb is ready to be filled for the next nine months.

We have become sardines, cornered into a space, waiting for the biggest to be picked, and then we jeer our peers, tell them oga de for obodo oyibo, sometimes we don’t care what our abroad husbands does for a living, we just want to sit back home, enjoy his money and sometimes Bleep the ones we love while he’s away.

There are good women abroad, and this habit I am sorry to say is common among the Igbo people of Nigeria, they go abroad and hustle and want to invest back home, i have no problem with this, but who will now marry that girl you have been deceiving there? Who will heal the heart of that white woman you have been deceiving.

These white women sef, you have used your heads to carry wahala, you agreed for an arrangee wedding and then you go fall in love, how low has your esteem fallen? Why do you want to make our African men worth nothing, you have frustrated them to the extent they see you as a thing to be used and discarded, when and how did you become scums that a black man will ride and plough you until he gets tired, haba na, oyibo pepper ogini, give our men peace so they can value you, not every small thing you will call police for them and everything he has saved all his life will be yours, please I am begging this needs to stop, don’t be the tool that will be used to unscrew the nut holding you heart.

Umu woke anyi, biko, gbaraa these white women, they have suffered, pity our African sisters, they have suffered to, anywhere you see love please settle down, love doesn’t come with a manual, it doesn’t base its foundation on ethnicity, religion, color or country, its pure like water and flows effortlessly like a calm stream, don’t in your search for something better end up with a viper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937So_VluXQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-do-nigerian-men-come-back-home-to.html

Rubbish! a typical Nigerian hearsay beer palour comment!!! the only reason a Nigerian man comes home to impregnate a woman here is the same reason some men cheat or even sleep with other women outside their marriage!!! who wont take a free pass when he sees it? Nigerian women always jump over you when they know you just traveled into Nigeria, and along the way the dummy gets preggy? what do you do? you make her all sorts of promises that you will marry her, take her abroad , nlah blah blah, all so her broke arse doesn't bug your foreign cell phone with calls. And the dummy believes that you would actually leave your home in a first world country to marry a back water uncivilized liability? all because she is from Nigeria? hahhahahahhahahahahah
So does that answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by golddust6000(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
onelife97:
@op......according to my own personal experience,women are the same...The Good and the bad ones.
I am married with Oyinbo woman in the EU.Of course I have my own PMA as well but I have always been a good husband until she started showing me some bad colours after the delivery of our lil boy....It Got me to the extent of me thinkin of suicide..
Then I thought maybe I should start looking for an African woman most especially Nigerian woman to be precise from my ethnic group.Mind u I didn't 't really care about what part of Nigeria she might come from.Until last year that I went to Nigeria and met few ladies but I only chose one as I am not ready for any trial.
To cut the long story short the Nigerian ladies that I have met are not quite better than the white ladies here...The only different is just the language and culture.
Maybe I ve been unlucky in finding a virtuous woman but my story is the same with many successful young guys I know back in 9ja.The only thing many 9ja girls think they have to offer is round mid-back and the front deep shop.
So maybe this might be one of the reasons our guys also see them as baby factory because that is all the ladies tend to offer.
Maybe if I ll be fortunate enough to meet a fine 9ja babe around Eastern Europe or anywhere around here,maybe I ll consider it.But until then,I remain a living alone married man..
I Don't blame anyone for their choice in marriage or for family.If u haven't walked in their shoes u might never know the reason behind their action.
why are they like that? I have similar situation as well, as soon as my onyibo wife just gave birth, hmm the rest of the story na history. She started looking for problem where there is none. Last last na child support she dey look for? Criminal in disguise.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by no1madman(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2016
U just remind me so much of my ex christy . I dey always fuckkkkk her majestically on the chair. .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by erico2k2(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I blasted the men, the white women and also our Nigerian women I know how these things are all I am saying is some of them can be avoided

You marry a woman here make provisions for her
You marry a white lady divorce her properly before you come home to marry
Don't use women for breeding sake and then abandon them to suffer
Sometimes you go and don't come back for years, sometimes they send nothing back home
See before I started writing I have witnessed first hand something like this and recently witnessed another some days back
So I do have an inkling of what I'm talking/writing about
Men who marry and go and do not return for u told years do not have papers simple . So girls investigate well b4 U say I do to the Abroad man date for a while don't be shy to ask for his residential status b4 U do the do that small inquiry could just save you a mega disaster.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by golddust6000(m): 6:56am On Oct 24, 2016
lestat:

Rubbish! a typical Nigerian hearsay beer palour comment!!! the only reason a Nigerian man comes home to impregnate a woman here is the same reason some men cheat or even sleep with other women outside their marriage!!! who wont take a free pass when he sees it? Nigerian women always jump over you when they know you just traveled into Nigeria, and along the way the dummy gets preggy? what do you do? you make her all sorts of promises that you will marry her, take her abroad , nlah blah blah, all so her broke arse doesn't bug your foreign cell phone with calls. And the dummy believes that you would actually leave your home in a first world country to marry a back water uncivilized liability? all because she is from Nigeria? hahhahahahhahahahahah
pls somebody call 911 for this person, somebody is trying to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by erico2k2(m): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2016
golddust6000:
why are they like that? I have similar situation as well, as soon as my onyibo wife just gave birth, hmm the rest of the story na history. She started looking for problem where there is none. Last last na child support she dey look for? Criminal in disguise.
To stay with oyibo no B moi moi who no go nor kno
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by erico2k2(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
lestat:

Bullshyte
speak for yourself .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by kinibigdeal(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
You didnt answer the question
Lucasbalo:
Young man, that doesn't apply to me. Been married to my wife for over 20 years and I am still happily married. Next question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what do you know? undecided
you only ever experienced us through yer TV screen
Sit sit sit down someplace undecided
You sound so silly, first hand info is what I'm dropping not hearsay so pls shut it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by ochuciano(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Taryur3:

I swear...the guy no go see his period if they finally marry.na d woman Go be d husband there.

Woman na dey be husband for Yankee marriage na, y u think say divorce and wahala full their marriage? Cuz na d woman dey in control
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Ugosample(m): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Bollinger:

You are funny. You think if the societal structure in Nigeria was normal the divorce rate wouldn't be ten times higher than what exists in America? No one wants to be treated like slaves and Nigerian women are basically treated as such. The reason they are afraid to leave their husbands in Nigeria is because of the economic and legal realities that exist in the country. Both factors do not favor them. They know how difficult it would be to survive without the surpport of their husband especially when kids are involved. To make matters worse, the legal system does not favor them. A man can wake up one morning and chase his wife out of their matrimonial home and bring in someone else that same day and nothing will happen. Come and try that shiit over here. The reason the divorce rate in Nigeria is so low is because of fear on the part of women. It is that simple.

For once Bollinger, I agree with you on this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what do you know? undecided
you only ever experienced us through yer TV screen
Sit sit sit down someplace undecided
Unlike me you're good at churning out silly assumptions, keep it up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Lucasbalo(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2016
kinibigdeal:
You didnt answer the question
I grew up not far from my wife in Chicago and like i said , your question doesn't apply to me since i am very happily married. I don't need any other woman in my life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by akinszz: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe by sucking the tip of the d*.... Lol
khiaa:

How can a woman test a man to know if he is a virgin?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
Unlike me you're good at churning out silly assumptions, keep it up.
icedbeatz:
You sound so silly, first hand info is what I'm dropping not hearsay so pls shut it.
pfft. undecided right from 9ja you experienced more
than half of the population of African American women in
THE USA a ocean away from you undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Cutehector(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
lestat:

so you stupidly copied the same comment to show your stupidity in my online presence by quoting me with this plagiarized shitt?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
pfft. undecided right from 9ja you experienced more
than half of the population of African American women in
THE USA a ocean away from you undecided
Ouch so sorry, I forgot people don't travel, visit or emigrate. Thanks, I'm done.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
Ouch so sorry, I forget people don't travel, visit or emigrate. Thanks, I'm done.
traveling and visiting is not long enough to meet half the Black woman population and come 2 the conclusion you have undecided
In fact nor is migration.
~
The assertion was ignorant and untrue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mimisplash1(f): 7:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Because home girls are absolutely the best..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 24, 2016
lestat:

hahahahaha come on dude it's not like that.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by MrDojo(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
All this people talking about divorce law favouring women over there are saying the truth....its not a funny something..

If I must marry a foreigner she must sign a Pre-nup Ooo

No woman will use me to acquire wealth...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by justwise(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I blasted the men, the white women and also our Nigerian women I know how these things are all I am saying is some of them can be avoided

You marry a woman here make provisions for her
You marry a white lady divorce her properly before you come home to marry
Don't use women for breeding sake and then abandon them to suffer
Sometimes you go and don't come back for years, sometimes they send nothing back home
See before I started writing I have witnessed first hand something like this and recently witnessed another some days back
So I do have an inkling of what I'm talking/writing about

Obviously you are giving moral answers, very black and white but in reality things doesn't always workout as planned

People don't set out from day one to get themselves in such awkward situation and you can't run into conclusion on one sided story.

There are many genuine reasons why people end up with a wife or gf in Nigeria in such difficult situation.

People leave Nigeria with all good intentions but things turned out badly and they get stranded, can't afford to travel home or even afford the ticket.

Very few people living in Nigeria will understand this and for them he has abandon his responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Burgerlomo: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Bullsh****t

Most of them are using the advantage of the system which gave them a lot of opportunities over men, and it doesn't matter either you marry them from Naija or your place of abode, some will still take advantage of the system against you

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
traveling and visiting is not long enough to meet half the Black woman population and come 2 the conclusion you have undecided
In fact nor is migration.
~
The assertion was ignorant and untrue
I understand you're trying to defend your "kind", I never opined that all black females are " ain't shi+ bi+che's" because not all are but most of them are and they have this nauseating pride that goes with it and knows nothing about shame.
The word I used is "most" and you couldn't debate that most AA females ain't sh!+ because its a fact so you went for the "I can only experience "them" ( AA b*tches) only through the screen hahahaha hahahaha, well is all good.
#FactsAreFacts

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by optimist25(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Its because CHARITY they say begins at home.

Perfect answer walahi.....kikikiki grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by optimist25(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2016
mimisplash1:
Because home girls are absolutely the best..
Where do u belong to?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2016
erico2k2:

Men who marry and go and do not return for u told years do not have papers simple . So girls investigate well b4 U say I do to the Abroad man date for a while don't be shy to ask for his residential status b4 U do the do that small inquiry could just save you a mega disaster.
Sometimes they know but the American dream outweighs it from their perception until shi+ hits the fan, I know one that just wants the luxury and child popping machine contract while lashing any guy she wants while the husband sponsors the frivolities so in their case I guess its a win win situation. BTW who's got the moral compass? let people do what they consciously want to do, live and let live for Pete's sake.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by uzoexcel(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2016
'Common among the igbo people?' Kindly clarify ur statement madame..one who doesnt know u cud term u tribalistic undecided

Talk2Bella :

There are good women abroad, and this habit I am sorry to say is common among the Igbo people of Nigeria, they go abroad and hustle and want to invest back home, i have no problem with this, but who will now marry that girl you have been deceiving

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937So_VluXQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-do-nigerian-men-come-back-home-to.html
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
I understand you're trying to defend your "kind", I never opined that all black females are " ain't shi+ bi+che's" because not all are but most of them are and they have this nauseating pride that goes with it and knows nothing about shame.
The word I used is "most" and you couldn't debate that most AA females ain't sh!+ because its a fact so you went for the "I can only experience "them" ( AA b*tches) only through the screen hahahaha hahahaha, well is all good.
#FactsAreFacts
IF,and im putting strong emphasis on the word,
you live here/have lived,not just st visited
and have actually experienced us 1st hand I can't deny you may have run into some unsaviory trypes
~
BUT it does not give validation to
Yer brod and gross generalization undecided
~

And judging from my short interaction with you
you are just a Ratchet as they are undecided that mouth,man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by redcliff: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
ogbonti:

Bela, I dont need to blow my trumpet, I am self made and an accomplished professional. I didnt make it over night, I struggled and toiled for so many years to pay my way thru school and other things, so not everyone overseas is living a mediocre life. I am not surprised at your penchant for insulting peoples jobs or income because, honestly, I do not think you have a job. You most likely are freeloading on someone else's generosity. Those who work and get paid so much, do not take pleasure in insulting other people's jobs or income. so you have exposed yourself as an ignorant narcissist.

Ignorant, Yes, but narcissist is even a more glorifying term to qualify her with. Its like telling her that although she is rich, she is arrogant. Meanwhile she is not rich but a complete arrogant person. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
golddust6000:
So sorry bro, that was her ulterior motive since the beginning that's why prenuptial agreement is a safe heaven before any marriage, 18-20 years of leeching and living off another individual's grind depending on state? who said some women are not so evil ? a well calculated act, waited until she got her bargaining chip; a child!? well this isn't the first time.
Bro you have to work and develop a way of protecting your ming from the situation, she might/will use your child as a weapon against you emotionally too.
The hell men go through. It will be nice if you got some advice for fellas that are about avoiding such situation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Bollinger(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2016
golddust6000:
you are really out of point! No man will do such compared to what is happening in western world. Its in our african DNA that we have forgeven spirit. We are born to forgive. We believe for better for worse, abi dem no teach u that one for marriege counselling? Come rain come shine african women in african are the best in the world after far east easian. Bible says the man is the head of the family, not woman. Ask your self why do they have somany wayward kids in western world, due to broken home, 72% of westerners are divorcee! Bro i love my culture, with all the money in the world i wont commit myself getting married to so-called white or african born in the west.

I don't think you understand what you are saying. For better or for worse. OK. Lol. Better for you, worse for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.