Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (55190 Views)

Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Taryur3(m): 3:19am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That guy is such a liar grin
he been telling that story forever
and while I believe he meet that girl,I don't think it was exactly as he says .
Lols...I smell such too,I just let the sleeping dog rest.buh come you and him get beef?which city are you in Texas...I left there for Arizona on Friday.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What the Heck ,Quinn undecided
You are Black
the women you chat with here are Black
I am Black American
are we all not proof their are cool Black chicks
I didn't say all. Lol....I said most smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Taryur3:

Lols...I smell such too,I just let the sleeping dog rest.buh come you and him get beef?
Nope.But he tried 2 feed me that story 2 grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Odagburunwanyi(m): 4:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Bella Ibeji in box me your number thanks
Emeka
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I didn't say all. Lol....I said most smiley
Nope.SOME
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Okay smiley
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.SOME
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Okay smiley
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 24, 2016
pocohantas:

College of education. grin
Very funny question,everyone knows this is a fact. I wonder which rock he lives under undecided

OP, they believe homebased chicks would find it easier to SUBMIT. That's all, nothing else.
Hmm....that's right! Nigerian women make good mothers!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

What about our Nigerian sisters there? Are they not marriageable? Why do they come back marry and don't come back for years?
Those ones have turned into men already so why would a real man be attracted to another man if he's morally OK?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Taryur3(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nope.But he tried 2 feed me that story 2 grin
OK....I be wan tell him say oyinbo don wise pass DT level buh wetin concern me...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Taryur3:

OK....I be wan tell him say oyinbo don wise pass DT level buh wetin concern me...
You asked me my city Fort Worth.
~
You 9ja abroad?
grin tell me ,will you go home 2 marry?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by back2sender: 4:51am On Oct 24, 2016
SerRento:

Bella, I don't think you read my first comment. I clearly stated there, that for these brothers, coming to marry in Naija is a huge mistake, because Nigerian girls...Lawd have mercy.
Women are all the same whether oyibo or blackky. They are wired one way only
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 24, 2016
khiaa:

lol How would she know if he is a virgin or not?
By asking him;
Lady: are you a virgin?
Guy: Yes I am :-).
and it's the truth automatically, its one of the perks of being a male dear.
Most black American females are just trash I swear, nothing else. Their attitude, their "ratchetness", where would one start. The " only" thing the got is just that hips, punni and azz for a guy to drill. Hard to see a well and truly mannered one.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 5:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:
This is something I’d like to understand, are there no good Nigerian women abroad? Most Nigerian men always want to come home to marry, sometimes virgins, they tell their parents to get them wives.

They say most women abroad are just good for citizenship papers, work permit, where to stay, do they even realize they hurt these women in the process? Using them like that and running back home to get married.

THUNDER FIRE THEM{THE ONE’S WHO USE WOMEN}

I see our men, asking for Nigerian wives, having fiancée back abroad; they come home to do secret weddings, impregnate their wives here and run back to their abroad lovers, what the hell is wrong with this generation?

We need to stop this form of fraud, and slavery, people aren’t toys to be used and discarded, and the funny thing is we don’t do it to white women alone, we do it to our own African sisters, we say once they get there they change, they don’t want to come back home, they report to the police when we hit them, they lie to get the house and child support, so we want someone who would listen to us and obey our every word and then they rush back home to marry one innocent girl they want to frustrate.

I am not against genuine men who want to come home to marry MBANU, I love LOVE, but when I see a man who thinks my African sisters are baby making machines, who they want to come home and impregnate every time, who they want to use as a tool to carry on their linage then I get angry, I get angry because they see us as a commodity, I get angry because they see us as a means to an end, I get angry because love isn’t an equator in this arrangement.

I wouldn’t blame all the men either, our women have become cheap cormorants over the years, searching the air like birds, sniffing a whiff of an abroad returnee who they want to perch on, leech on, suck and bleed dry, our women have seen these NDIOYIBOS as a means to an end, all they want to do is sit down at home, he opens up a business for them, and when he comes back they open their legs like a compass and be dutiful, the womb is ready to be filled for the next nine months.

We have become sardines, cornered into a space, waiting for the biggest to be picked, and then we jeer our peers, tell them oga de for obodo oyibo, sometimes we don’t care what our abroad husbands does for a living, we just want to sit back home, enjoy his money and sometimes Bleep the ones we love while he’s away.

There are good women abroad, and this habit I am sorry to say is common among the Igbo people of Nigeria, they go abroad and hustle and want to invest back home, i have no problem with this, but who will now marry that girl you have been deceiving there? Who will heal the heart of that white woman you have been deceiving.

These white women sef, you have used your heads to carry wahala, you agreed for an arrangee wedding and then you go fall in love, how low has your esteem fallen? Why do you want to make our African men worth nothing, you have frustrated them to the extent they see you as a thing to be used and discarded, when and how did you become scums that a black man will ride and plough you until he gets tired, haba na, oyibo pepper ogini, give our men peace so they can value you, not every small thing you will call police for them and everything he has saved all his life will be yours, please I am begging this needs to stop, don’t be the tool that will be used to unscrew the nut holding you heart.

Umu woke anyi, biko, gbaraa these white women, they have suffered, pity our African sisters, they have suffered to, anywhere you see love please settle down, love doesn’t come with a manual, it doesn’t base its foundation on ethnicity, religion, color or country, its pure like water and flows effortlessly like a calm stream, don’t in your search for something better end up with a viper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=937So_VluXQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/why-do-nigerian-men-come-back-home-to.html
all this rant get one reason
Poverty
If naija get ordinary Malaysian economy there will be no need to get visa abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

What about our Nigerian sisters there? Are they not marriageable? Why do they come back marry and don't come back for years?
dia eye don clear.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I am not generalising I am asking the ones, which happens to be much more than the ones who don't what's their reasons.

Boost who's morale undecided I am actually condemning girls who just jump at an abroad returnee who just wants to marry her and leave her back home.
do you have husband for her
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 24, 2016
SerRento:

Bella, I don't think you read my first comment. I clearly stated there, that for these brothers, coming to marry in Naija is a huge mistake, because Nigerian girls...Lawd have mercy.

Nigerian girls! shocked Christ deliver us. Who are those thinking of such mission? When out of every 5 girls, 4 are oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Zedoo(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Simply "because" they dont want foreign-raised kids wahala and women wey dun open eye....plus mumcy recommendation.....
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 6:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yea I noticed it with the Asians and Indians too but we gotta admit naija own too much fa haba

Ore mi I de fine u nko
dem no go gree go back home to country that everything not working. Easier to relocate with your kind and your kids
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by sekem: 6:13am On Oct 24, 2016
SerRento:

grin

Naijabet man!

You now see why I told you gam bling is not good for you? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by jasmineee(f): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2016
pls. who is interested in doing biz w me.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2016
theripper3:
Wetin typical Naija man wan usr all these abroad girls do?

The Latinos chicks can talk you to death, body to die for but no brains with half his brothers in one gang or the other.

The black American chicks are just good for nothing but straffing , dem no even get plan for their own life sef , na make dem dey chop man money onto child support .

White woman fit wake up kill you cuz she dey depressed.

Naija girls dem born there na still same with akata chicks too since na same environment dem grow.

Our naija babes get crase too but dem dey try for marriage matter based on teachings, experiences from motherland and even upbringing so they are least try make their marriages work

The other categories na just waste of time except you wan die young as a man sha. Goodluck
Chei and na Latina dem I de put mine o
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Vorpal:

Your dp
oh!
41 please smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2016
riczy:
mumu
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Ugosample(m): 6:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Not this topic again
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by lahit14(m): 6:34am On Oct 24, 2016
thr are countless reasons,
1, culture.... especially in Igbo land , most of our women hav been train right from to beginning to revere their husbands, and that marriage is for better for worse. u'll see Nigerian women making personal effort to keep the marriage no matter how many times they've had problems with their men
2. most foreign women don't really want to come to Nigeria. u might think this is a lie but its true, most of them r even being brain washd by their government also, I've seen this happen in Germany
3. ther'ss a possibility that ur children would be lost, u marry a white raise ur children all their lives abroad, they might Neva want to come to nigeria. the nigerian instinct might hav been lost in high school on the bed with one of his highschool sweethats during prom. if u observe most Igbo men abroad just want to make money, buy lands in the village, in town build houses , come back during Christmas to see family this might be different for his halfcast all life lived abroad son. and yes I hav also see this happen so much so that even on their dads burial his halfcast children didn't come back to pay their last respect, it wasn't money they are all well to do. 2 son 1 daughter.
4. wht reasonable Nigerian man will give up on ofe egusi, nsala, ogbono, ewedu, amala, garri, akpu, akamu, its not easy. u might say she will learn but wht if she refuses to. Neva try to change people, if u truely love them accept them they way they are.

PS: I'll sooner jump in front of a moving molue than give up on my God given Nigeria Igbo wife

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 24, 2016
icedbeatz:
By asking him;
Lady: are you a virgin?
Guy: Yes I am :-).
and it's the truth automatically, its one of the perks of being a male dear.
Most black American females are just trash I swear, nothing else. Their attitude, their "ratchetness", where would one start. The " only" thing the got is just that hips, punni and azz for a guy to drill. Hard to see a well and truly mannered one.
what do you know? undecided
you only ever experienced us through yer TV screen
Sit sit sit down someplace undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2016
This is so true! But what pains me most is the craze of our Nigerian ladies for guys that live abroad. They will not even think twice to dump their Nigerian boy friends if a Nigerian-Americana proposes.
Only God will save our Nigerian Ladies from their quest for materialism!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by golddust6000(m): 6:42am On Oct 24, 2016
Bollinger:

You are funny. You think if the societal structure in Nigeria was normal the divorce rate wouldn't be ten times higher than what exists in America? No one wants to be treated like slaves and Nigerian women are basically treated as such. The reason they are afraid to leave their husbands in Nigeria is because of the economic and legal realities that exist in the country. Both factors do not favor them. They know how difficult it would be to survive without the surpport of their husband especially when kids are involved. To make matters worse, the legal system does not favor them. A man can wake up one morning and chase his wife out of their matrimonial home and bring in someone else that same day and nothing will happen. Come and try that shiit over here. The reason the divorce rate in Nigeria is so low is because of fear on the part of women. It is that simple.
you are really out of point! No man will do such compared to what is happening in western world. Its in our african DNA that we have forgeven spirit. We are born to forgive. We believe for better for worse, abi dem no teach u that one for marriege counselling? Come rain come shine african women in african are the best in the world after far east easian. Bible says the man is the head of the family, not woman. Ask your self why do they have somany wayward kids in western world, due to broken home, 72% of westerners are divorcee! Bro i love my culture, with all the money in the world i wont commit myself getting married to so-called white or african born in the west.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by mikolo80: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Talk2Bella:

I blasted the men, the white women and also our Nigerian women I know how these things are all I am saying is some of them can be avoided

You marry a woman here make provisions for her
You marry a white lady divorce her properly before you come home to marry
Don't use women for breeding sake and then abandon them to suffer
Sometimes you go and don't come back for years, sometimes they send nothing back home
See before I started writing I have witnessed first hand something like this and recently witnessed another some days back
So I do have an inkling of what I'm talking/writing about
ah Oookkk if it is abandoning your family, Mba, no
I no de dat wan o
He should send pocket money that ppl will know that his wife's husband and children father is in abroad even if he can't come home or bring them over
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by erico2k2(m): 6:52am On Oct 24, 2016
quote author=mikolo80 post=50457577] all this rant get one reason
Poverty
If naija get ordinary Malaysian economy there will be no need to get visa abroad[/quote]

Guy migration goes beyond money Go to oz and see Malaysian hustling
Re: Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Cutehector:
lol the divorce rate in the west is currently pegged at 52percent, so yes I can say they have seen into the future.

Rubbish! a typical Nigerian hearsay beer palour comment!!! the only reason a Nigerian man comes home to impregnate a woman here is the same reason some men cheat or even sleep with other women outside their marriage!!! who wont take a free pass when he sees it? Nigerian women always jump over you when they know you just traveled into Nigeria, and along the way the dummy gets preggy? what do you do? you make her all sorts of promises that you will marry her, take her abroad , nlah blah blah, all so her broke arse doesn't bug your foreign cell phone with calls. And the dummy believes that you would actually leave your home in a first world country to marry a back water uncivilized liability? all because she is from Nigeria? hahhahahahhahahahahah
So does that answer your question?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.