Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19672 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by WesBreezy: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Like seriously? You asked this question? Suppose you are grown ,your advice is always the best for you.
How we go know ? We wan help the guy phack you?biko si eba kuupu!

*sips coke*
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
loopmangoat:

Do it there is nothing to regret
It's a sign of appreciation for his patience
If you were my girlfriend we would have done it on the first month of our relationship
By their words,we shall know them ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by youngds: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
you're insane for saying such .. God Have Mercy !!

undecided
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Fidelismaria: 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Virgin my foot
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Jesusbaby49: 1:19am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin
Bad advice coming from a fellow female

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Drabrah(m): 1:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. [b]Do you guys think I should have given in? [/b]This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

4 ur mind, u know u wanna eat of d forbidden fruit. U're only looking 4 excuse.
Contunu!
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Virgin my foot
I know it hurts when you realize the other Person is a Virgin but you're not.

Come over it .. Calm down smiley

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 27, 2016
Jesusbaby49:

Bad advice coming from a fellow female
Yess Nah .. They react so Badly ,whenever they found out the other person is a Virgin buh they're not. ... Lol

So they would keep firing your nyash untill you become like them !! ..

Bahd Bahd Girls full 'ere oh
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:04am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

. You can't even pretend and support your fellow lady grin
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
I know it hurts when you realize the other Person is a Virgin but you're not.

Come over it .. Calm down smiley
. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by PrinceZahzah(m): 4:50am On Nov 27, 2016
Enochman:

God forgive you
U need the forgiveness,not me. smiley
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by 2sexynet: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2016
Curioussme:
Thanks dear. Pls what do you think is the reason behind his behaviour? Why did you say I shouldn't try it? What are the disadvantages of going into it as am actually contemplating giving in
and you have been collecting things from him right? He has been spending money on you right?

One thing I will tell you the greatest mistake you would make is after all these, you give it someone else, he may never forgive you till his death and can harm you if devil is involve. I am speaking from experience and the girl that tried it still wonders why I can't just let the past go. We men do not take it kindly.

Now, ask him if he loves you. Ask him if he will marry. If he says yes, tell him to make arrangement to see your parents and you guys can get married.

I repeat, do not make the mistake of forking another diick. You will live to regret it and I pray the devil does not use this guy cos you will be shocked that the once loving dude could torment your soul to so much.

I repeat again, do not make the mistake of giving to another guy else...

Just get married to him and tell him to make things snappy. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by 2sexynet: 5:58am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

it's evil girls like you that make many girls lose their virginity cos you lost yours so early. That does not give you the right to discourage those who chose to keep theirs. Majority of girls who lost their virginity did it cos your likes mock them and push until they lost it, often to the wrong guy.

Rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 6:09am On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
I knew you'll say this cool
you wey dey always imagine being forked. I doubt you can hold yours like this girl have done. It's written in most of your post, including your signature. You have a way of inviting that temptation.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 6:19am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Yess Nah .. They react so Badly ,whenever they found out the other person is a Virgin buh they're not. ... Lol

don't mind that biitch. That's how they led my ex to lose hers to an idiot. Till date the ex can't understand why I can't get that past off my mind. That's why the OP must not make that mistake cos that guy can even stab her if it happens.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
ipain:
don't mind that biitch. That's how they led my ex to lose hers to an idiot. Till date the ex can't understand why I can't get that past off my mind. That's why the OP must not make that mistake cos that guy can even stab her if it happens.
so sorry ..
The guy will dump her silly ass soon if she agrees..

But for the mean time .. If the guy refuses to listen,let her dump his.

After all ,no one loses!
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by LTSHANGY: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Even giving out your virginity on your wedding night does not mean the marriage will stand the test of time...
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 27, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.

just wait till you guys gets married just as u've early agreed.

don't say u were not warned.
This is so cool coming from guys. Tungstar I sight you bro....
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by linearity: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Once a guy have shown his hands like this and rejected, it will hurt him badly especially his ego, he will always wish he never attempt it than attempt and failed.

If you don't sleep with him, he will going to find someone else with which to satisfy his urges. If you sleeps with him, there will be no guarantee that the marriage will hold, you are now cheap in his sight and that sacred gift you both have been keeping for four years has been unwrapped, so it is no longer special and does not hold the reverence both of you had initially carved out for it.

So, in summary; if you bleed him you are doomed, if you don't bleed him, there is no guarantee that you will not be doomed.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Chuukwudi(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2016
Enochman:

pls dear stick to what you've agreed on.if u really want to keep ur virginity, i mean is very good. its possible he might have been getting silly advises from friends (just like the ones above me).sex outside marriage is bad,I won't advise that u give in.if he truly loves you then he should understand and wait. Forget about if he might start having issues with you after he has sex with you. but rather think of how God will feel about you having sex with him. and also think if ur conscience can take it.

its left to you

They kiss, romance and do everything else except sex. Man think!!! It's not an issue of God and morality. It's a question of psychology and packaging.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Chuukwudi(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2016
2sexynet:
and you have been collecting things from him right? He has been spending money on you right?

One thing I will tell you the greatest mistake you would make is after all these, you give it someone else, he may never forgive you till his death and can harm you if devil is involve. I am speaking from experience and the girl that tried it still wonders why I can't just let the past go. We men do not take it kindly.

Now, ask him if he loves you. Ask him if he will marry. If he says yes, tell him to make arrangement to see your parents and you guys can get married.

I repeat, do not make the mistake of forking another diick. You will live to regret it and I pray the devil does not use this guy cos you will be shocked that the once loving dude could torment your soul to so much.

I repeat again, do not make the mistake of giving to another guy else...

Just get married to him and tell him to make things snappy. Simple.

If a girl behaves like that to me and tells me all those, I'm gonna dump her sorry ass for no reason.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:

I don't understand you, why are you fighting on top another lady's virginity on this thread? Nobody is forcing her to heed to any advice, she is free to accept or decline.

I am beginning to think you lose yours over a plate of noodles reason why you sound so pained.

Op is not a 'virgin' just so you know,i am sure they must have engage in some kind of Romantic plays during the course of the relationship, there is more to being a virgin than having an intact hymen.

Finally: If op is scared her boyfriend of four years will dump her after sex, then its right to say she probably don't have any thing worth holding on to aside her body.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't understand you, why are you fighting on top another lady's virginity on this thread? Nobody is forcing her to heed to any advice, she is free to accept or decline.

I am beginning to think you lose yours over a plate of noodles reason why you sound so pained.

Op is not a 'virgin' just so you know,i am sure they must have engage in some kind of Romantic plays during the course of the relationship, there is more to being a virgin than having an intact hymen.

Finally: If op is scared her boyfriend of four years will dump her after sex, then its right to say she probably don't have any thing worth holding on to aside her body.
Lol .. Who is sounding so pained .. You must be kidding??

Anyway .. Seeing the dangers ahead and also a very huge sin which she wants to commit,I can't stay still buh to tell her NO!! NO!! .. Oppose to what people say esp. Those telling her to go ahead.

Perhaps,we all has given her our piece of mind,it's now left for her to choose ...
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dollyjoy(f): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
so sorry ..
The guy will dump her silly ass soon if she agrees..

But for the mean time .. If the guy refuses to listen,let her dump his.

After all ,no one loses!
Something is definitely wrong with you, you are asking her to leave a four years affair just like that? You think the guy will dump her after sex? Were you dumped after giving yours? If yes, you were dumped not because you gave in to his advances but because he realized you have absolutely nothing worth of interest aside your body!

This further gives credence to my earlier submission.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by maxti: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Curioussme:
Thanks dear. Pls what do you think is the reason behind his behaviour? Why did you say I shouldn't try it? What are the disadvantages of going into it as am actually contemplating giving in

Try it n kiss the relationship Goodbye.

by the way, how old are you guys?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Legitman22(m): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2016
All those girls here saying 'Keep ur virginity till marriage' my question for u is dis
1, Will marrying him as a virgin stop him from chasing other girl?
2, Are all married pple virgin when they get married?
My advice for u is, If u don't want d pressure of sex, don't date.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by loopmangoat(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
By their words,we shall know them ..
What i said was not wrong
Even she knows that what she is doing to that great guy is wrong
The picture in your dp reminds me of one junior girl i use to admire in the unity school i attended years back
There was a day i almost lured the girl
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2016
ipain:
you wey dey always imagine being forked. I doubt you can hold yours like this girl have done. It's written in most of your post, including your signature. You have a way of inviting that temptation.
you know minding one's business has never killed anyone before.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
you know minding one's business has never killed anyone before.
I am just tell you what you are attracting. You want it. You have said so in your diary and you will have it very soon. Just saying we get what we wish. Nothing bad about that though. It's your body.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by engrelvis(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2016
@op.my dear ,u r nt a virgin.u r just trying to form a good girl.a truly committed virgin will nt ask dis type of question.u v already made up yr mind to v sex.nairaland of all places.virgin my foot
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2016
ipain:
I am just tell you what you are attracting. You want it. You have said so in your diary and you will have it very soon. Just saying we get what we wish. Nothing bad about that though. It's your body.
Talking about intimacy doesn't mean I want it. I'm a girl and being a virgin doesn't make me less sexually potent.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:

. This last part is a knowledge I have in my head but been finding it difficult to express it in words, thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.