Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19678 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Vikky014(f): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
frubben:

Did he see her parent before he started puting hand in her hole. Abi u did nt read where she said they have being smooching.
O GOD I DON FAINT
.HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by larukey: 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
My dear
Just get a firm grip on your self
Some friends might have been pushing him and bringing some funny ideas into his head.
What if he is not destined to be yours and u had already given in, u will end up regretting all ur life.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO @ur last sentence
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by starwar(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jadoskii:

To decipher if she s truly a virgin....#virginity detector..
so u wan see her puna abi?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Dajugba: 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
frubben:

Did he see her parent before he started puting hand in her hole. Abi u did nt read where she said they have being smooching.

Nevertheless na dem sabi. Don't corrupt me. I didn't see what they saw. lol
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Jadoskii(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
starwar:
so u wan see her puna abi?
no be me talk am oo.. grin
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by vchykp(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Vikky014:
exactly mydear..God bless

amen
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Mrrespect(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

Relationship isn't by force. If u Re nt ready to b bleeped stay away from it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Sotenna(m): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin

I've been seeing this lady's post upandan, and I seriously like her views.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by zadok60: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.
just wait till you guys gets married just as u've early agreed.

don't say u were not warned.
if you were the guy in person,would you have said this?..
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Sotenna(m): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Vikky014:
O GOD I DON FAINT
.HAHAHAHAHA

Sister please don't faint yet.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by starwar(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Jadoskii:
no be me talk am oo.. grin
I talk anything too?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by MENTORCH(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2016
If it's true the guy really tried, I can't date any girl for more than a month without sex; anything more than that has entered longthing.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by loopmangoat(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2016
MENTORCH:
If it's true the guy really tried, I can't date any girl for more than a month without sex; anything more than that has entered longthing.
Thats my man
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by gamaliel121(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2016
makydebbie:
You no go advice person you dey shine teethcheesy

Your nose tho.... grin
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ceceee(f): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2016
[quote author=Fidelismaria post=51423243]

Lols

Just so u know am a guy

So guys can't be virgins?....
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by buzyjoy(f): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
JerryGustemante:
isssit ur pussayy

Sorry I want to use your not our
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Kobicove(m): 8:47am On Dec 19, 2016
If truly he has waited for 4 years then he should be prepared to wait a few more years undecided
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dntaskme(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
dollyjoy
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin

If I should get u rite u are trying to say dat there's no virgin hu will go into marriage wit dia virginity?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dntaskme(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2016
Curioussme drilling what? Did you read the post at all?

gringringrin him glass through
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dntaskme(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
dollyjoy Dem don give all the advice finish.

cheesycheesycheesy I can c dat truly
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Rone16(f): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
No you shouldn't have given in
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by dntaskme(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dajugba
I don't know why most sees sex as the most important need of commitment. Don't attempt what you cannot handle the out come in the future. Four years you mentionEd, hmmm... Has he gone to see your parents to assure you he's serious. Well just follow your heart, but also take to thoughts that having sex doesn't sustain relationship, neither does it assure he will stick to you. But ask yourself if the relationship can last after you both enjoy the pleasure.

coolcoolcool Nice1 dia
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by bigcp(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
this is the reason I'll never date a virgin....where's d fun in that?....
my dear it's ur decision...sex is nothing these days....so if u think he's worth it n u r ready...u can gv it 2 him....or be ready 2 loose him n wait 4 the nxt bf.....4 yrs no b beans...d boy don try....it's ur choice...
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Burgerlomo: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
fijiano202:
Kintemi

Abi ooo
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Joelpinero: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened
4yrs and u are still dating? both of u aren't serious. If he longs for it so much then let him walk u down the arsil...
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Curioussme:
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me
and u think after marriage u won't have that issue that u are afraid of. girl, marriage or sex does not change a person so, anything that can bring issue in courtship can as well be an issue in marriage if not properly handed. for him to go through four years with u, sticking to the agreement both of u had I don't see sex bringing an issue in marriage. is just like when two people made a covenant to each other, it will it take the two of them to break it if that's what they want, but if one person goes contrary that's when we say an agreement has been broken. so I will advice you that both of you should discuss it if to start having sex is what both of u want then so be it. rest my case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.