Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19673 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Macelotti(f): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Girl, he is not ready to be with you. For your psychological well being, do not have sex with him. He just wants to be the first guy to enter you and nothing more. I remember one young lady i advice like i am to you. Unfortunately, she gave in and saw the guy change. He will change because change is constant. But the young lady was the one affected the most. What will determine your success in future is your ability to say no and stick to your words. You said no before. Don't change now just to make him happy if he is frowning. He will trust you the more knowing that you have a policy and that you can keep to it. Believe me girl, he will cherish you anytime of his life. If he ends it because of this, don't let it weigh down your policy.If only you can listen to me.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Im still surprised girls use this sentences ... "he had sex with me" , "he wants to have sex with me", "should i let him have sex with me?".

Sex is not one sided , both parties should enjoy it.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sister u wicked jare, hw old una be. Hes probably getting it outside.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by JerryGustemante: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened
angry

yor denyingg ur man of punnnnyyy!!! don't worry suliat on ur street will start giving him every style from monkey style to dog style angry
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

If you allow him to do that .. You won't worth anything again in his eyes!the love will fade away !!! ...trust me!!

You're a virgin like you rightly said !!! Keep It Till Marriage !!! .. Be of a Good value !!! ..

Don't allow him to have sex with you !! If he insists, dump his silly ass !!! ..

If he's asking for sex now,then he's not a good Friend/bf ,whatever!!! ...
A good person will never ask you that !!

Hid to my advice and thank me later!!

Please My dear !! Don't ever change your mind !!
Don't do it .. I beg you ..

Don't mind wah pple are saying here,because they're into it,they want you to join too ...

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by JerryGustemante: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
buzyjoy:
Don't allow him to enter our London
isssit ur pussayy
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by loveanonymity(f): 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by WomanOfRace(f): 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
He has waited this long, why now?

Something is a miss for him to try that and feel bad when unsuccessful.

Sweetheart,I'm sure you are a grown up to know what you want and ready for. You may give in and he ends up not marrying you and dropping you somewhere sooner than later without minding the 4years together. Every Ashawo,ex girlfriend,my girlfriend was once a virgin o. Losing a virginity to a man does not assure love nor is it "first love" thing.

So, if you are ready to give in,let it be because you are ready and not because of him. That you are prepared to take the outcome whether negative or positive. If you are not ready, let him wait; If he can't wait....let him come and do something if both of you are ready and the capital is there.

If not, well .....asunder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by kilojoDesigns: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me

but ur already having issues now.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
youngds:

Hmmmmm!!!! Is it your puzzy? Nigga mind your business! And stop been an hypocrite
you're insane for saying such .. God Have Mercy !!
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Bullshit! angry
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin
Bad Girl !! .. I'm suspecting you ..
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by fingerlin(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
What of if the girl now let allow another guy to do the needful and what will become the fate of the guy,or don't you think is possible that's the fear of some guys and it will now end up in saying am sorry that I didn't know what came over me..just my view ooo

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Jayson1: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
After sex what next?

If he can wait for 4years, then let him continue to wait.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by slurryeye: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
We continue to hear this generation over generation. I'm a virgin, he wants to sleep with me. I want to wait till my wedding night. He has started acting strange.
My question, will they give you trophy on your wedding if you're confirmed to be virgin?

small girl, if you don't relax your pum pum muscle and let him gently insert his joystick, nah you go blame yourself if you allow your holy holy behaviour chase away a patient and calm guy that waited for 4 years
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by EternalTruth: 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
don't.... keep your Virginity, if he still insists then break up.. he doesn't deserve u.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by iamharkinwaley: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
So after four years of not sexing u, after wanting to sex you and still did not agree, you bought our matter to Nairaland. Issokay just wait and see want I will do to you.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Running204:
Bullshit! angry
What's Bullshit ?? Don't you know the Disadvantages of Having Sex bfore marriage??
What if on the process the condom torn .. Isn't it a disgrace.

Some will say 'when you have sex the first time,you won't get pregnant' .. Everyone's system aren't the same.

Advice that Op: as a sister ... Not as a harlot!

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Diamondqueen(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please don't do it. The worst thing that will happen is when u give him your virginity and he later breaks up with u. I swear, you'll be so heart broken and even contemplate suicide. If he loves very much, he'll do anything for you. He should be able to make this sacrifice for you. If he refuses then let him go.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
I knew you'll say this cool
KingRex1:
Well op, they say sex is an important aspect of a relationship. You been together for 4years? Come on, he's tried.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
slurryeye:
We continue to hear this generation over generation. I'm a virgin, he wants to sleep with me. I want to wait till my wedding night. He has started acting strange.
My question, will they give you trophy on your wedding if you're confirmed to be virgin?

small girl, if you don't relax your pum pum muscle and let him gently insert his joystick, nah you go blame yourself if you allow your holy holy behaviour chase away a patient and calm guy that waited for 4 years

My dear,you need repentance in your soul and body.

Virginity is the only golden gift you can give to your husband!!

Goan and give ya life to christ!!
You even sin through your thoughts ..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
What's Bullshit ?? Don't you know the Disadvantages of Having Sex bfore marriage??
What if on the process the condom torn .. Isn't it a disgrace.

Some will say 'when you have sex the first time,you won't get pregnant' .. Everyone's system aren't the same.

Advice that Op: as a sister ... Not as a harlot!
All the same...Bullcrap! angry
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Running204:
All the same...Bullcrap! angry
Ok
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
I knew you'll say this cool
Lol, most niggas can't wait that long.. And since he has, he can't leave her just cus of it.

Let them enjoy the relationship biko
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
@OP

The problem with people like you is that you're not conscientious; I mean, citing the connotation of your post, it's obvious that your position on abstinence from se.x so far is superficially induced rather than being a position taken because of your good morality (intrinsic). This is hypocrisy.

Well, since you fall into the category of people that value expediency over principle, I'd say do whatever you can to keep your referenced man - that's if he's worth keeping.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Justmeal: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
post=51394800]4Years and you didn't give him the pussý?
Jesus...This guy's mother need to start prayers... They don put her pikin head for yansh cry
[/quote]
You mentioned Jesus while giving an immoral statement and advice

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by soloroyality(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Were their any written agreement on nairaland by both of u? I was not a witness so count me out.

Ur virginity ur choice.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by kinggogo: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Op if aving sexx b4 marriage is against ur principle, den don't
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Can you stay that long with a girl?embarassed
KingRex1:

Lol, most niggas can't wait that long.. And since he has, he can't leave her just cus of it.

Let them enjoy the relationship biko
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Can u just have sense for once...?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Donkaz(m): 6:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
frenchwine:

Hold fast to that which you have. A guy who would renege on your agreement cannot be trusted with your virginity, nay marriage
If the sexual moves were coming from you, then fair enough.

So it's okay if the 'sexual moves' were coming from the girl, but bad if they were coming from the guy right?

smh for some people

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Can you stay that long with a girl?embarassed
lipsrsealed lips sealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.