Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19674 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:
@OP

The problem with people like you is that you're not conscientious; I mean, citing the connotation of your post, it's obvious that your position on abstinence from se.x so far is superficially induced rather than being a position taken because of your good morality. This is hypocrisy.

Well, since you fall into the category of people that value expediency over principle, I'd say do whatever you can to keep your referenced man - that's if he's worth keeping.

You're wise!!
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingRex1:

You're wise!!

You're wise too. . . As you know, it takes a thief to catch a thief. Hahaha.

Happy weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by slurryeye: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
My dear,you need repentance in your soul and body.

Virginity is the only golden gift you can give to your husband!!

Goan and give ya life to christ!!
You even sin through your thoughts ..

Stop living in 18th century. You heard her say they did everything which I believe include fingering. Do you think her hymen is still intact? Let's stop deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
slurryeye:

Stop living in 18th century. You heard her say they did everything which I believe include fingering. Do you think her hymen is still intact? Let's stop deceiving ourselves
Did she mention fingering ?? .. Abeq goan sit down ... 'Chicken Brain'

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Goyim: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:

If you allow him to do that .. You won't worth anything again in his eyes!the love will fade away !!! ...trust me!!

You're a virgin like you rightly said !!! Keep It Till Marriage !!! .. Be of a Good value !!! ..

Don't allow him to have sex with you !! If he insists, dump his silly ass !!! ..

If he's asking for sex now,then he's not a good Friend/bf ,whatever!!! ...
A good person will never ask you that !!

Hid to my advice and thank me later!!

Please My dear !! Don't ever change your mind !!
Don't do it .. I beg you ..

Don't mind wah pple are saying here,because they're into it,they want you to join too ...
dump a relationship of 1,460 days because of sex? Very easy for you to say. Seems like you,ve been single forever.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by fvckme(f): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
The moment you allow him to chukk the head of his kini there... Dear sister its finished!

Thats how most guys do, just a taste of the apple and they will fo climbing other Apple trees.. My 1cent sha
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Justmeal: 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
you're insane for saying such .. God Have Mercy !!
Yes he is! Thanks for being such a darling
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Justmeal: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
What's Bullshit ?? Don't you know the Disadvantages of Having Sex bfore marriage??
What if on the process the condom torn .. Isn't it a disgrace.

Some will say 'when you have sex the first time,you won't get pregnant' .. Everyone's system aren't the same.

Advice that Op: as a sister ... Not as a harlot!
So sweet!
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by slurryeye: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
lady2lady:
Did she mention fingering ?? .. Abeq goan sit down ... 'Chicken Brain'

I won't call you names cos I think you're mature enough to pass a point without insults. In her own words she said "Though we smooch and do everything except sex". So what do think everything else is? dancing skelewu? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by OXCUBA: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened

4 YERAS..... IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH OUT SEX? ..... SISTER YOU DESERVE A DEGREE

3 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by MrCork: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:

....so you think he's selling ground nut...abi?... it's chicks like you that make us great black man forget about you time wasting black women and go for our preference... WHITE WOMAN! ! ((no oofeense)) angry
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by mrblessed(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me
You sound very selfish with the above words. My hunch, however, tells me you are a freebooter. Perhaps you are in the relationship due to its material benefits. It is clear you don't have a priority towards dating. Pause for a moment and ask yourself why are you in a relationship. An honest answer to this question will help you sort yourself out. Running to nairaland with a BIG virginity tag does not substitute for a pious and principled lady. In any case, it betrays you as someone hellbent on keeping her channel of free goodies safe.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by PrinceZahzah(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.

just wait till you guys gets married just as u've early agreed.

don't say u were not warned.

Chai!!! E no good oh,so u willl collect from Sandra and tell Tayo not to give Femi abi?
Is unfair o
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by mrblessed(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin
Is it a crime to get married as virgin? My grouse with the op is that she does not have a priority towards dating. My mind's mind tells me she is not yet mature. If she has a priority - her set of boundaries not be crossed - she won't bring this issue to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by tomioro(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Keep to your promise. Keep your virginity until you are married and your husband would be proud of you.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Han han....haba! aunty you're wicked fa!

Making d guy suffer, u tink say e easy??4yrssss..

My opinion is...he must have confided in some of his friends and they'll b lyk

Hun, shocked wetin u talk. U min sey u neva oil her engine. Dey there dey dull urself make anoda man chop d fruit of ur labour.

U knw frnds na...That could b d reason behind his sudden demand

Seriously, the guy tried oo...Op oya cm let us exchange puna na grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by SAINTHUD(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
frenchwine:

Hold fast to that which you have. A guy who would renege on your agreement cannot be trusted with your virginity, nay marriage
If the sexual moves were coming from you, then fair enough.
. Like for real?, if she had wanted the sex and he said no, then she has the pass to flare up is fair enough? No my friend, under no circumstance is it fair, they had an agreement and if they want to call it void, they should sit like adults(which I hope they are) and talk, not him setting the scene for such an act, that's a breach of contract and unethical
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by KingRex1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

You're wise too. . . As you know, it takes a thief to catch a thief. Hahaha.

Happy weekend.
Haha

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
embarassed
KingRex1:

lipsrsealed lips sealed
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by val4sure(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
I duff cap for the guy,he really tried,4 years no be beans.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
What has changed in your relationship for him to feel this way?
Secondly this business of "I do everything but sex" well what exactly are you hoping will happen after four years of pushing limits? You either engage in sex or you refrain from all sexual activities as will power can waver for some.
What happens from here on is is very much up to you. It's not about what people think actually it's about your principles and weather both of you are still virgins. It's not a solo quest why should one party sacrifice things when the other is not committed?
And should you chose to sleep with him you cannot hold him ransom because you made the choice. So do what's best for you.

Finally stop going to his house and pushing his resolve especially if he is struggling with restraint. Blue balls is not a joke!

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ayesco202(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Your sex, your life... angry
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Ay04z(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
make una marry den.....y d delay?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by fox26: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
dont give him fruits now, he must do it with other girls.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by chigoizie7(m): 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:

I cast out every spirit of jimoh ibrahim
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
wat kind of gentle man is dat.four years no sex? dt guy deserves an award.such guys r rear dear
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
PrinceZahzah:

Chai!!! E no good oh,so u willl collect from Sandra and tell Tayo not to give Femi abi?
Is unfair o

God forgive you
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by trendyprettygir: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:

Hmmm.... badt guy!

Run for your life, as you are about to get dumped!

If he could wait four years without sex, has not proposed to you, neither has wedding day been fixed till now and he now wants to have sex with you out of the blues, then the guy is a suspect.

I can bet my first meal tomorrow that that your guy must have someone else somewhere, and he wants to collect his share before leaving you. Please my dear, be wise!

Abeg continue refusing and if he says he won't do again,biko let him go fast!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Justmeal:
Yes he is! Thanks for being such a darling
Uwc Dear..

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Jadoskii(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pinshure or I don't bliv
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by loopmangoat(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Curioussme:
Do it there is nothing to regret
It's a sign of appreciation for his patience
If you were my girlfriend we would have done it on the first month of our relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / African Ladies Please Learn How To Pamper Your Men / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.