Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me (19679 Views)

I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Should I Let Him Lick Me? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
Talking about intimacy doesn't mean I want it. I'm a girl and being a virgin doesn't make me less sexually potent.
sure it doesn't. You could send a wrong signal with such post. You have no idea how guys reason and of which some of them might be from here whom you may have been communicating with. Well, what do I know?

It's best to keep such details out of public eyes, except the need arises.

I am just speaking to you as a friend but I know I make no sense to you at the moment.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Fidelismaria: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
I know it hurts when you realize the other Person is a Virgin but you're not.

Come over it .. Calm down smiley

And how much does d government pay u for been a virgin

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by fetrillion(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Curioussme:
My fear is that we might start having issues once he has sex with me
that is exactly wot will happen....n know dis
1.That wot he wud start envisaging now is d sex n d real reason he loves you wud be dispelled
2..You will always be at d debit side bcs wen u guys starts having issues,u won't look more appealing ..(after all he's got ur pride)
3..d major reason for break up in relationship these days is d premarital sex...
4...He wud be prompt to suspect you more .most especially wen u decline his sexual desire n as a result issues wud keep arising
5..if u take ur stand on retaining ur virginity,believe me,he go respect ur die
6..Never mind d attitude he is giving u now,if he is indeed responsible n urs ,he will stay
7..if u give in now,he wud no longer miss you but he will miss d sex
8...You will be exposed to different kinds of contraceptive n u mite not be lucky not to get ur womb damaged..
9...lastly,wen a guy start having sex with his girl,for d gul ,d relationship has just started BT for d guy,d relationship start declining..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by makydebbie(f): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2016
You made sense. I get your point.

Thanks
ipain:
sure it doesn't. You could send a wrong signal with such post. You have no idea how guys reason and of which some of them might be from here whom you may have been communicating with. Well, what do I know?

It's best to keep such details out of public eyes, except the need arises.

I am just speaking to you as a friend but I know I make no sense to you at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
so sorry ..
The guy will dump her silly ass soon if she agrees..

But for the mean time .. If the guy refuses to listen,let her dump his.

After all ,no one loses!
what we should be asking is the age of the OP. She should be discussing marriage plans if she is above 22 and see his response. That will help her know where to place him.

The problem with things like this and why guys frown is that in the space of that 4 years, the guy has probably been spending money on her. This is a major problem and knowing how thousands of Nigerian girls behave, they hardly give as much as they demand. Imagine spending 10-20 per month on her for 4 years. Do the calculation.

It's more complex than you can imagine.

Her greatest mistake would be if she eventually allow a random guy fork her without the 4 years boyfriend, even if they had broken up. The dude will feel pains. I am talking from experience and as a guy.

The others saying she should give the guy are doing what we do as guys--be a brother's keeper, unlike girls who are enemies of themselves lol--are just saying it to protect the guy and put him on safer side. This because month often than not, girls like the OP eventually fork a random guy whom they have just met in less than a few months while denying the one that had been waiting for 4 years.

I don't know about you but this how it often happens. Forget what she says, it could be the boyfriend isn't pressing the right button. But if a guy who is damn good at it comes, I swear she will give it cos he pressed the right button. That is why you will hear "I don't know how it happens" "I am sorry, I didn't know" "It just happened" They give replies like they were under a spell. Give them some time, that first guy will fork them more than twice before letting them go and they go on with the "damn it" attitude, no longer hold restrictions to sex and become like dolljoy grin

A lot of things are at stake here. A lot has been invested in her in that 4 years and you know what that means.

What if she breaks up with him, meet another guy and give the new guy with a few weeks of knowing him. It happens and she had better pray the guy doesn't find out cos he would so much HATE her. Take that to the bank any day any time.

You are a lady, so please ask her what she has done in that 4 years for the guy.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Gladiator1: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin
Is it her fault that ur hole is so wide even though u not yet married? grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2016
Gladiator1:
Is it her fault that ur hole is so wide even though u not yet married? grin
chai boss, you wicked o. Her type is the reason why most girls loss theirs o. They will pressurize, coerce, cajole mock and so all sort of things just to make sure virgin girls become like them.

They hate to hear that a fellow girl is still a virgin.

My ex who listened to such advise years ago is still regretting it as she can't understand why I can't forgive her and still tormenting her for such act. Now the idiots like dollyjoy are not there to share her sorrows and pains with her but were there pushing her to do it. That's life for you. Till date, once a while, I still can't get it off my mind. In fact typing this post is bring back memories.

makydebbie, please do your best to stay away from friends like dollyjoy. They don't like your kind.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Gladiator1: 11:20am On Nov 27, 2016
ipain:
chai boss, you wicked o. Her type is the reason why most girls loss theirs o. They will pressurize, coerce, cajole mock and so all sort of things just to make sure virgin girls become like them.

[size=15pt] They hate to hear that a fellow girl is still a virgin. [/size]

My ex who listened to such advise years ago is still regretting it as she can't understand why I can't forgive her and still tormenting her for such act. Now the idiots like dollyjoy are not there to share her sorrows and pains with her but were there pushing her to do it. That's life for you. Till date, once a while, I still can't get it off my mind. In fact typing this post is bring back memories.

makydebbie, please do your best to stay away from friends like dollyjoy. They don't like your kind.
Hahaha... Boss, I fully concur... Especially at the bolded grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by bajehjoshua(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened
d moment u try DAT just say R.I.P to d relationship. why will u compromise now when u both agreed to it from the start.its like DAT guy has been listing or watching too much crapp
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
bajehjoshua:

d moment u try DAT just say R.I.P to d relationship. why will u compromise now when u both agreed to it from the start.its like DAT guy has been listing or watching too much crapp
he has been listening to friends really and they have been laughing at him. It's the major cause of such disposition among guys/girls in this case.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Fidelismaria:

And how much does d government pay u for been a virgin
Mtcheew
You're not wise. If you were,you wouldn't have quoted me to say this.
Grow up please ..
I know you've lost yours ,anyways ...
Leave others to keep theirs !!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
loopmangoat:

What i said was not wrong
Even she knows that what she is doing to that great guy is wrong
The picture in your dp reminds me of one junior girl i use to admire in the unity school i attended years back
There was a day i almost lured the girl
ohkk
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ipain: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
ohkk
That girl on your profile is a HUGE celebrity on instagram. Her beauty is damn out of this world. I hardly get moved by a girl's beauty but I must confess, she had an effect on me when I saw her. I have perished the thought ever since lol.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Fidelismaria: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
lady2lady:
You're not wise.
If you were,you wouldn't have quoted me to say this.

Grow up please ..

I know you've lost yours ,anyways ...

Leave others to keep theirs !!!

Lols

Just so u know am a guy
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by JastSiryin(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:
4Years and you didn't give him the pussý?
Jesus...This guy's mother need to start prayers... They don put her pikin head for yansh cry
Guy u dey craze o! ROTFL grin
Papikush:
4Years and you didn't give him the pussý?
Jesus...This guy's mother need to start prayers... They don put her pikin head for yansh cry
Guy u dey craze o! ROTFL
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Ken4agent(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
makydebbie:
You no go advice person you dey shine teethcheesy

LMAO.....una no go kill person comment....that's y I visit NL when bored
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by francotunsco: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hello questioner. Your pussy is so precious and a sacred sexual tool only for your would-be husband's dick. Dont you allow that guy to Bleep your pussy without your happiness. Remember, your pussy is precious.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Crixina(f): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Curioussme:
Hi guys, I've been in a relationship for about 4 years now. We've never had sex, am a virgin and he knows. Though we smooch and do everything except sex cos we agreed at the beginning of the relationship to wait till marriage . Last time I went visiting him, to my surprise he went and bought condom, saying he got it to avoid stories that touch. Well he later tried having sex with me, which I refused. I noticed he wasn't happy after then. Do you guys think I should have given in? This is his first time behaving like this, dunno what happened
this is what kills me

You smooch, kiss...
I don't know people will get it that being a virgin originally meant complete abstinence from anything that will lead to sex, not abstinence from penetration, no wonder the guy is not taking your virginity seriously, I mean which tasty man gets to a water source and would not want to have a drink.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Irrisistable(f): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Respect your decision and stick to it! I have also made the same decision and I'm sticking to it

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
If he f*cks anoda niggur, I hope u won't tag him cheater

1 Like

Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by frubben(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Enochman:
don't try it dear.

just wait till you guys gets married just as u've early agreed.

don't say u were not warned.

Nigga suuuuuuuuuuuusshhhhh

Pin mat dere.

U dey Bleep ur own come one spoil another man own.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by frubben(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Dajugba:
I don't know why most sees sex as the most important need of commitment. Don't attempt what you cannot handle the out come in the future. Four years you mentionEd, hmmm... Has he gone to see your parents to assure you he's serious. Well just follow your heart, but also take to thoughts that having sex doesn't sustain relationship, neither does it assure he will stick to you. But ask yourself if the relationship can last after you both enjoy the pleasure .

Did he see her parent before he started puting hand in her hole. Abi u did nt read where she said they have being smooching.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by vchykp(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Curioussme:

I will advice you like my sister, dont ever try it, those that have lost thier virginity are regretting because most of them loose it to the wrong person, you dont displeace youself to please someone who can dump you within 2mins, if he loves you and really want to marry you, he will wait till the wedding night.
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
frubben:

Pin mat dere.

don't tink everyone is as bad as you
cool bro
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
frubben:

Pin mat dere.

don't tink everyone is as bad as you
cool bro
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by ceceee(f): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi dear....please do not let him have sex with you....that's the mistake most girls make....when you have opened the way for touching,kissing Everytime you meet,he is going to want something extra....sex is for marriage,4 years is a long time what are you two waiting for bfor u get married?, don't give your bf husband's privileges.....
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by princeemmma(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
fijiano202:
Kintemi
if you dont wana help stop asking how far, you shud just scroll out of the post instead of kintemi
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by starwar(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Jadoskii:
Pinshure or I don't bliv
Pinshure of Wetin?
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by OkoAnike(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
You dated for four years without sex? What exactly is your reason for denying him sex? The guy tried!

So you want to get married a virgin eeeh? Goodluckgrin

Op, sorry to ask this question... When did u free ur p*sy?

Please encourage this young girl to be on the right path for once... Huuummm
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Jadoskii(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
starwar:
Pinshure of Wetin?
To decipher if she s truly a virgin....#virginity detector..
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Vikky014(f): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
donnybee:
Han han....haba! aunty you're wicked fa!

Making d guy suffer, u tink say e easy??4yrssss..

My opinion is...he must have confided in some of his friends and they'll b lyk

Hun, shocked wetin u talk. U min sey u neva oil her engine. Dey there dey dull urself make anoda man chop d fruit of ur labour.

U knw frnds na...That could b d reason behind his sudden demand

Seriously, the guy tried oo...Op oya cm let us exchange puna na grin
LMAO @ur last sentence
Re: Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me by Vikky014(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2016
vchykp:

I will advice you like my sister, dont ever try it, those that have lost thier virginity are regretting because most of them loose it to the wrong person, you dont displeace youself to please someone who can dump you within 2mins, if he loves you and really want to marry you, he will wait till the wedding night.
exactly mydear..God bless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.