Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767682 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:41am On May 18, 2016
Sagogo99:
Good day mr wip,
Due to this new development, is it possible for my dad to use a MasterCard he got from a bank in neighbouring African country to pay my fees online or can l fund my cousin(a student in NEU) . naira account then he will withdraw and go to EMU and pay in CASH

First, try your dad card....if it has no limit on online transaction and amount...it would be the best. If not try your cousin if his/her card has not been limited as well.....You may have to ask your cousin first if his card is currently working and he is sure to credit the university.

If your cousin card or dad can't work...then you have to go for BLACK MARKETERS to purchase the USD.....for me I can credit for you also..... .....THE BIG BUT is that I will only do that at the same black market rate of the day you want the university to be credited.

In whichever decision you take ...be sure you can take the risk also (just to avoid stories that give heart attack).....

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:43am On May 18, 2016
Nursing in English at the British University of Nicosia

Re: North Cyprus by curiobling: 5:26pm On May 18, 2016
@wipp.....omeone said equivalent statement is for those who have not completed their degree that not for secondary school student that have certificate or statement of results how true is it this message for WAEC/GCE holders students? general house comment also on ur own circumstances pls
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:09pm On May 18, 2016
curiobling:
@wipp.....omeone said equivalent statement is for those who have not completed their degree that not for secondary school student that have certificate or statement of results how true is it this message for WAEC/GCE holders students? general house comment also on ur own circumstances pls

This is just simple English that requires straightforward translation. "Certificate of Equivalence” shows that the high school diploma of the candidate is equivalent to the diplomas of Turkish high schools...............The ministry of education does issue this certificate...I applied in 1999 and my brother collected his about 3 yrs back.

You can email or call Turkish embassy for further clarification. They will tell you what they need and you can supply that.
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 2:55am On May 19, 2016
curiobling:
wip7:

This is just simple English that requires straightforward translation. "Certificate of Equivalence” shows that the high school diploma of the candidate is equivalent to the diplomas of Turkish high schools...............The ministry of education does issue this certificate...I applied in 1999 and my brother collected his about 3 yrs back.
You can email or call Turkish embassy for further clarification. They will tell you what they need and you can supply that.
unfortunately they lack the ability to reply e-mails, as my mails they pile up wey dem never reply. may be you can try giving them a call
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2016
Hello house , I did the form A Money transfer at the bank today .. Skye Bank .. They only gave me back the form A form when i asked for a receipt or some sort of proof of transfer .. but they Signed and Stamped it .. is that how it works , but they told me to check back on monday ..
Re: North Cyprus by maxpaine(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
elijah101:
Hello house , I did the form A Money transfer at the bank today .. Skye Bank .. They only gave me back the form A form when i asked for a receipt or some sort of proof of transfer .. but they Signed and Stamped it .. is that how it works , but they told me to check back on monday ..
At what rate did they carry out the transaction
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 7:48pm On May 20, 2016
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
elijah101:
that's the way it's done.. No receipt .. You just have to wait till your account is debited and then you go back to collect your telex copy.. That's what you will send to the school as proof of payment and that what you will also attach to your visa application document. Make sure you make copies of it. Normally you ought to request that your full name and passport number should be on it . That's way it's easier to trace payment.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
**** Note****

Near East University offers sibling scholarship which is %60. Instead of paying %50 which is €1400 a semester all siblings would pay €1,120 per semester.
Admission for Fall semester is on.i'll advice prospective students to Near East University to start their application ASAP in order to get their acceptance letters early and avoid name not on list after visa interview. Their names would be on the first list sent to Turkish embassy in Lefkosia and Abuja.

you can forward scanned copies of your documents :
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page
(5) C.V

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.

All at no cost.. Totally free.
If you have any question concerning studying in North Cyprus don't fail ask.
Re: North Cyprus by Ugoerico(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2016
godsong:
**** Note****

Near East University offers sibling scholarship which is %60. Instead of paying %50 which is €1400 a semester all siblings would pay €1,120 per semester.
Admission for Fall semester is on.i'll advice prospective students to Near East University to start their application ASAP in order to get their acceptance letters early and avoid name not on list after visa interview. Their names would be on the first list sent to Turkish embassy in Lefkosia and Abuja.

you can forward scanned copies of your documents :
Undergraduate
(1) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(2) International passport data page

Graduate Studies
(1) Bsc Certificate
(2) Transcript
(3) W.A.E.C or N.E.C.O result
(4) International passport data page
(5) C.V

to godsong29@gmail.com and don't fail to mention your course of study.

All at no cost.. Totally free.
If you have any question concerning studying in North Cyprus don't fail ask.

Re: North Cyprus by jaybros: 11:23am On May 27, 2016
wip7:

First, try your dad card....if it has no limit on online transaction and amount...it would be the best. If not try your cousin if his/her card has not been limited as well.....You may have to ask your cousin first if his card is currently working and he is sure to credit the university.

If your cousin card or dad can't work...then you have to go for BLACK MARKETERS to purchase the USD.....for me I can credit for you also..... .....THE BIG BUT is that I will only do that at the same black market rate of the day you want the university to be credited.

In whichever decision you take ...be sure you can take the risk also (just to avoid stories that give heart attack).....

Best wishes!

Will the MasterCard be charged at the normal rate?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:28am On May 27, 2016
jaybros:

Will the MasterCard be charged at the normal rate?

All cards either master, junior or visa cards are charged based on bank rates.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2016
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:23am On May 28, 2016
wildrose21:
Hi Mr. Wip and good people in the house. Please do you have an idea of Istanbul Technical University tuition fee for an Engineering Msc. programme. Can't seem to find it on their website. Thanks.

Kindly email the international office or graduate office of ITU for fees or direction to locate the fees on the website. They are in charge of that!
Re: North Cyprus by wildrose21(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2016
wip7:

Kindly email the international office or graduate office of ITU for fees or direction to locate the fees on the website. They are in charge of that!
True talk. Thanks bro
Re: North Cyprus by Ayomide94(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
Pls oo how can I use my ATM card to pay for the official acceptance fee for EUL ($1000)
Re: North Cyprus by earc101: 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
Please house i need help , I want to notarize Sponsor Letter , I need to know how much it will cost and also if anybody can help with contacts ...
Re: North Cyprus by jaybros: 8:59pm On May 28, 2016
wip7:

All cards either master, junior or visa cards are charged based on bank rates.

Gtb replied my inquiry about this, card services sre charged at black market rate.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:03am On May 29, 2016
Ayomide94:
Pls oo how can I use my ATM card to pay for the official acceptance fee for EUL ($1000)

Unless the card is enabled for an online transaction, the limit allows for online transaction exceeds 1000 euro and the said university accept online payment. If all is yes, then locate the online link of the university and follow the payment instruction.
Re: North Cyprus by jaybros: 9:22am On May 29, 2016
Is anyone here pursuing/processing his admission to EMU?
Re: North Cyprus by earc101: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
SOmebody should talk to me about this Notary Issh na .
Re: North Cyprus by earc101: 9:28am On May 29, 2016
@layzie86 How did you notarize .. Get back to me please .. need to get this done tomorrow
Re: North Cyprus by chriskate(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2016
elijah101:
They are supposed to give you Telex copy that is a proof of transfer, you need to scan the telex copy to the school for unconditional acceptance letter.
Re: North Cyprus by chriskate(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2016
Fellow Nigerians when I see desperation exhibited hereunder and frustration on ground that will meet uninformed applicant I cry.
To be honest, about 90% of individuals were disappointed on arrival. If you have business in Nigeria, please do not close it because admission here is free easy.
I will not deceive you all most Nigerian schools are far better than schools here, the only edge is affordable internet and access to journals. even EMU can compete with UNILAG, UNN,ABU, IBADAN, or IFE lab in Engineering.
All they want is your money nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 10:36am On May 29, 2016
chriskate:
Fellow Nigerians when I see desperation exhibited hereunder and frustration on ground that will meet uninformed applicant I cry.
To be honest, about 90% of individuals were disappointed on arrival. If you have business in Nigeria, please do not close it because admission here is free easy.
I will not deceive you all most Nigerian schools are far better than schools here, the only edge is affordable internet and access to journals. even EMU can compete with UNILAG, UNN,ABU, IBADAN, or IFE lab in Engineering.
All they want is your money nothing else.
About 90%?speak for yourself bro,am not in NC yet but i have more than 10 families and friends over there and they are not disappointed,again,speak for yourself and not by typing 90%.
Re: North Cyprus by earc101: 10:45am On May 29, 2016
My bro put enough in my account for my studies .. do i still still the guarantee letter and also if i need it .. how do i notarize it .. as i have all the remaining documents except notarized guarantee letter
Re: North Cyprus by chriskate(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

About 90%?speak for yourself bro,am not in NC yet but i have more than 10 families and friends over there and they are not disappointed,again,speak for yourself and not by typing 90%.

If you are on ground, you will understand. We do not express it to people at home or elsewhere I don't know why. let them be honest.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 29, 2016
chriskate:

If you are on ground, you will understand. We do not express it to people at home or elsewhere I don't know why. let them be honest.
This set of people have never complain about the educational sector of NC especially EMU,the education there can't be compare to what we have here,Job?yes,one voice,the rhythm is "job is scare"
Though they have one voice in the aspect of job,but this people spent 5 or 4years doing undergraduate,proceed to masters and managing themselves well with little job,while others cross to the USA,but bro,education in NC(EMU in particular)is just a hot cake.
Re: North Cyprus by godsong(f): 3:14pm On May 29, 2016
earc101:
Please house i need help , I want to notarize Sponsor Letter , I need to know how much it will cost and also if anybody can help with contacts ...
go to the High court closest to you.. It's less than 1k plus typing.
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
earc101:
@layzie86 How did you notarize .. Get back to me please .. need to get this done tomorrow

go to any high court where they do affidavit, they can notarize it for you. just hold 1-2k

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.