Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (790653 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
fados4sure:

Why was your friend passport not stamp? Meanwhile, enter a bus that is going to city centre (gene capel) tell the driver to stop you at Terminal and asked anybody there how to locate the police station. I have been there also

Which one is gene capel?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
diportivo:

Which one is gene capel?
Oga follow d instruction i gave. If you enter school bus that is going to Gene Capel, stop at terminal & asked people around how to locate the Police station
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:26am On Jun 04, 2016
Admission into Nursing program is open at the British University of Nicosia.

The fees is 2475euro per year!

Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2016
fados4sure:

Oga follow d instruction i gave. If you enter school bus that is going to Gene Capel, stop at terminal & asked people around how to locate the Police station

Bros u don vex? Abeg no vex na haba!

I simply wanted u to type the correct thing.no be everybody go enta school bus reach şehir merkezi. getting there and saying u r going to gene capel can easily get people confused

Im sure u meant girne kapisi..and if u cant even spell it right, how can u ask/tell a local where u are headed?

E come remain how to now say u need to get to the "polis müdürlüğü" grin

I love the turkish language aswear
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2016
diportivo:

Bros u don vex? Abeg no vex na haba!

I simply wanted u to type the correct thing.no be everybody go enta school bus reach şehir merkezi. getting there and saying u r going to gene capel can easily get people confused

Im sure u meant girne kapisi..and if u cant even spell it right, how can u ask/tell a local where u are headed?

E come remain how to now say u need to get to the "polis müdürlüğü" grin

I love the turkish language aswear
What i spelt is the pronunciation. Meanwhile, if you are talking a taxi, tell him to take you to d police station around Terminal.
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
fados4sure:

What i spelt is the pronunciation. Meanwhile, if you are talking a taxi, tell him to take you to d police station around Terminal.

U dont seem to get it

"gene" in english is "jin" in pronunciation.how can dat substitute for girne which cld loosely be pronounced as "gi-neh"

I still dont kw why folks call it girne "kape" wen its simply "kapisi"

Just like muhaceret is called "mujarat"

As u said tho,na taxi sure pass
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
diportivo:

U dont seem to get it

"gene" in english is "jin" in pronunciation.how can dat substitute for girne which cld loosely be pronounced as "gi-neh"

I still dont kw why folks call it girne "kape" wen its simply "kapisi"

Just like muhaceret is called "mujarat"

As u said tho,na taxi sure pass
C is pronounce as J in Turkish
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2016
fados4sure:

C is pronounce as J in Turkish

Humour me bro

If with all iv typed u think i dont kw the turkish alphabets den i shld just goan sleep

mu-ha-ce-ret.........mu-ja-rat......no correlation.as i dont see any "ja" and "rat" in the turkish version

Its not about the c and j,its about the laziness involved in calling it the right way

I rem being told "shabu-shabu" is d acronym for menial jobs.only to find out it isn't even correct
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Got my interview appointment for Monday 06, wish me luck smiley
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
layzie86:
Got my interview appointment for Monday 06, wish me luck smiley

Are you resuming for summer entry 2016? if is Fall entry...I wish you luck but embassy has not received names from universities towards Fall...they are yet to send the memo as far as I know!

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
wip7:

Are you resuming for summer entry 2016? if is Fall entry...I wish you luck but embassy has not received names from universities towards Fall...they are yet to send the memo as far as I know!

Best wishes!

My program is to commence 20 June, & the university has informed me they'll contact the embassy to inform them about me
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2016
layzie86:

My program is to commence 20 June, & the university has informed me they'll contact the embassy to inform them about me

Good..that's summer entry!
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
back to lagos from my visa interview. was told to check back by next monday 2pm. wish me luck for my visa to be granted wink
Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 2:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Likely questions
Re: North Cyprus by layzie86(m): 10:19am On Jun 07, 2016
elijah101:
Likely questions
from what i've experienced from myself & those around me, as long as your documents are complete, they are basically questions one can confidently answer (except you intend to lie & you get to stammer in the process sha...lol)
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Admission for Fall entry 2016 is opened!

Re: North Cyprus by Aje2(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls I need advise on cyprus visa, a freind called and assure me of the visa and work. Today's call, but demand small amount of money to run. I jus want to knw hw easy their visa ease and also confirm if there's any run on their visa going nw. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2016
Aje2:
Pls I need advise on cyprus visa, a freind called and assure me of the visa and work. Today's call, but demand small amount of money to run. I jus want to knw hw easy their visa ease and also confirm if there's any run on their visa going nw. Thanks

Which Cyprus? North or South Cyprus? In either Cyprus, you can only be partly employ or fully employ without trouble using your student residence permit, the common jobs under this category are construction related jobs, restaurant, dry cleaning, farms, hotel, mechanic works etc. The salary obtained from above mentioned jobs are relatively for daily or few days survival.

So if you are not a student, you must be an expatriate, professional or investor to live and work in Cyprus. Meaning your employer will provide you with work permit and pay your tax to the government monthly....so the salary obtained from this category is higher and sustainable as compared to above category depending on job type. Before you travel to Cyprus on this level, you must have secured the job and have job offer letter, conditions and salary structure agreement. Then, visit the embassy to apply for visit visa and on arrival after medical checks, your passport will be taken for work permit which your employer will be the one to process that.

If your case is not any of the above....then I will only tell you to run for your life.......Visa are to be applied by the applicants themselves. Most runs on visa are fraudulent as most of the agents end up to submit fake documents, group various lies and untrue information to support the application...these evidently will affect such applicant on a long run!
Re: North Cyprus by Suekem: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pls sir can I've you email
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
profGinger:
@ penroll, am Uche your guy please inbox me your number to my email.okekeuche71@yahoo.com
You can send me mail from here,when I receive it will respond.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2016
Ayomide94:
Electrical / electronic engineering
Thats cool, i am masters student at CIU as well , Electrical Electronic Engineering. Any assistance u need u can ask if can render
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2016
earc101:
Please house i need help , I want to notarize Sponsor Letter , I need to know how much it will cost and also if anybody can help with contacts ...
You can do that at any high court, depends where you are, should not be more than 1k in city like lagos and say 500h for ilorin, i have done same thing in both cities
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2016

About 90%?speak for yourself bro,am not in NC yet but i have more than 10 families and friends over there and they are not disappointed,again,speak for yourself and not by typing 90%.
You are not wrong, it all depends, am a masters student at CIU and i know a thing or two abt other schools and the island, i wont discourage people coming here, i'd rather tell them the situations to meet but the pity is most of these agents are interested in what the schools per dem for each student so they do everything possible to make them come.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2016
penroll55:

This is what am talking about. You talking based on assumption and what someone told you and you trying to pass false information to some people here as well.

Make your research before trying to defend what you don't know and assuming on.
For record sake, i did adminsion for my close friend with his hnd at CIU, he will be paying any moment from now. But that doesn't still take away the fact that CIU is better than most school in naija so I don't think there should be any argument.
Re: North Cyprus by Dream2(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
jidoex66:

You are not wrong, it all depends, am a masters student at CIU and i know a thing or two abt other schools and the island, i wont discourage people coming here, i'd rather tell them the situations to meet but the pity is most of these agents are interested in what the schools per dem for each student so they do everything possible to make them come.
May God bless you for this,that 90% is just too exaggerated.
Re: North Cyprus by Damsonkc(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hi house, please I'd like to know the fees for masters at EMU, the compulsory payment and the scholarship for masters students. I've a university degree and I want to study digital media and film at EMU. Thank you. Please @wip7 I specifically need your unbiased contribution.
Re: North Cyprus by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:56am On Jun 13, 2016
wip:
yeah, north cyprus is cool but south cyprus is better becos it is under european union and enuf work there for students. north cyprus ok too. CIU is nice . the skool fees is just 2700euros and you nid to deposit just 1700euros to obtain ur acceptance letter which allow you to secure ur transit visa from the turkish embassy in nigeria. but why cant your cousin try turkey. istanbul is more cheaper and more developed and industralized . anyway for cyprus int univer . ur cousine nids just his/her olvel intl pasport and filled application form and application processin fees to obtain the admission . then he/she pays the 1700euro to get the acceptance. if you nid more info contact me on skull4una@gmail.com
Hello bro, have read almost a your comments not a I can say is may God alone reward you for your unbiased 1st ha do info and they have really been a help, Pls I sent you a mail. I wish coming over there for my masters n I'm sure you will be happy someone make it over there through God n u
This is my mail
Samueladegoke1888@gmail.com
Looking ahead to your response ASAP
GOD BLESS YOU Big Bro
Re: North Cyprus by sahm4u2nv(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2016
wip7:
Admission for Fall entry 2016 is opened!
Bro, please check your mail asap, I really need your help
God bless you as you do sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

Bro, please check your mail asap, I really need your help
God bless you as you do sir

I did not receive your mail. You can resend...check my email add in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by sahm4u2nv(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2016
wip7:

I did not receive your mail. You can resend...check my email add in my signature.
I didn't get that mail, is it worldskull4una@gmail.com?
However, here is mine samueladegoke1888@gmail.com
Goof morning sir!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
sahm4u2nv:

I didn't get that mail, is it worldskull4una@gmail.com?
However, here is mine samueladegoke1888@gmail.com
Goof morning sir!

I replied your mail. The closest Msc to your undergraduate degree is environmental science.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (356)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.