Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90384 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
she has been banged already. Next dummy please
.of course have been banged...
but not from a riff like you... bye

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by optional1(f): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin realy.. I don't think u can win me on that day oooo

anyhow sha I won't be available...

So enjoy ur beach party come Jan 2nd 2017

Btw will like to see a video of u dancing just as u saw mine..
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
grin lol question is, can dey afford one?

Haba! Be fair with your comment.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ivyy's. Viewing the thread.... grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
No be party again? As e finish, wat next?

Real niggaz should bang at least one romance land babe else u wasted ur cash.
fall from bed grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
Paulkillerman sup breh cool
. I dey brah!!! I been no plan comment here; na u carry me come..

Our own union and hanging out has to do with niggaz and chicks willing to booze and we fork together , that aside it is a NO deal ...

So brah, the kids should keep enjoying themselves ... grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please who is the lad in the "Nike" face cap gringringrin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DAVIYJONESS: 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Laveda:

Mynd44 Dominique rule 2.
please don't ban me I have list to make.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 10:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
veekid free me now...... ginni
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
These are the small boys and girls who throw insults on Nairaland. Time to drift

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Please who is the lad in the "Nike" face cap gringringrin
i was about to ask same question grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by sleepyeyez(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
BreadandBeans:
hope all the girls will be on bikini?

no, they will be on agbada

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:

please don't ban me I have list to make.

When you were busy abusing people unnecessarily, you don't know. Now, you are afraid of being imprisoned. cheesy grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
grin lol question is, can dey afford one?
even if na okrika pant and bra, is okay
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
lol but that's the truth. Some brothers will travel all the way from their villages to drink coke in elegushi...

Some nigga was complaining abt the gate fee, lol but he wouldn't complain about his tfare to and fro. Smh sha.
Ah.. apostle must hear this

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
lol but that's the truth. Some brothers will travel all the way from their villages to drink coke in elegushi...

Some nigga was complaining abt the gate fee, lol but he wouldn't complain about his tfare to and fro. Smh sha.

lwkm hahahahaha it seems you mean this thread you are on fire , cracking me up with every post.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. I dey brah!!! I been no plan comment here; na u carry me come..

Our own union and hanging out has to do with niggaz and chicks willing to booze and we fork together , that aside it is a NO deal ...

So brah, the kids should keep enjoying themselves ... grin
Life doesn't revolve around sticking your penile appendage in between the thighs of every woman you meet, kidult!

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DAVIYJONESS: 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
thesonofmark is here now there will be fight, mods you will see who to ban soon

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
vizkiz:
A Group of nairalanders met today at Ikeja shopping mall in Bheer hugz cafe to celebrate Christmas together and also discuss about the forthcoming nairaland beach party taking place next week Monday.

In attendance was

Fynestboi (Mr nairaland 2016) www.nairaland.com/Fynestboi

adewumiopeyemi www.nairaland.com/adewumiopeyemi

3rdlegxxx www.nairaland.com/3rdlegxxx

Oyin (regular guest)

Rosieluv www.nairaland.com/Rosieluv

Princeakins www.nairaland.com/Princeakins

ItsQuinn www.nairaland.com/ItsQuinn

realestguy www.nairaland.com/realestguy

RoyalBlak007 www.nairaland.com/RoyalBlak007

vizkiz www.nairaland.com/vizkiz

pictures below cool
no drinks for table..why na.
Hope una buy food and drink for the girls oo.
if not i go vex ooo

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
relax grin u know how e dey be for Nigerian beach

Is that why you have to stoop to make that derogatory comment? Even when you knew not the worth of most of the people you are mudslinging.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by DAVIYJONESS: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
lalasticlala you want to take it to front-page?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Gladiator1: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
As una plenty reach, d table empty. Recession things... With this, I wonder how d beach party go be seff!!

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
no drinks for table..why na.
Hope una buy good and drink for the girls oo.
if not i go vex ooo
Una no go kill me with laugh for here o grin
[img]http:///media/12-25-2016/hJKZo_.gif[/img]

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by darkmarky(m): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:

Ah mean , elegushi of all places.. Some nlders need to upgrade their flexing experience
upgrade to what ? if not the most expensive beach in Lagos it's one of the first 3. it's a beach party and the beach is quite nice. I've been there thrice.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gladiator1:
As una plenty reach, d table empty. Recession things... With this, I wonder how d beach party go be seff!!
stop criticising them smiley..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg .