Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90413 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by SafeDavid(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Draei:

Lol yeah, this one is almost looking like a success, hopefully tho.
In time, it will eventually catch on.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by MBush(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow.. I must confess... I love the pictures...

Guess I will be at the beach party!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by BrooklynTheBully: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
bro, I should sleep, I have stepped on heads this night grin

cheesy grin

Lol, you actually shouldn't have done that in the first place now... Lalastic.lala con wicked you go put am for front page cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol...nice though.
I like people who create space for fun.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
this sound like a comedy grin
guy but you na bbc.
Observer
na....i was opposite u guys....was attracted by the high level of interaction btw u guys.....and the lady writing on 'higher institution' note alongside the blackness of the xtremely dark guy sitting close to her....not to forget about the darkness (unbleached) non-chaland lady wearing white(cant remeber the colour of hercloths)
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Are u in for the party dear[quote author=Substancelady01 post=52285480][/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by veekid(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
jidxin:
veekid free me now...... ginni
guy! Wetin happen? What I do?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
You guys look like your post in Romance section.
Nice get together...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cstr19: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
See legs abeg. cheesy
Fruity names on nairaland can be deceiving.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
rosieluv:

so you were at icm n couldnt say hi ehn?
believe me,i didnt know u guys were nairalanders
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
pocohantas:
You guys look like your post in Romance section.
Nice get together...
Are you serious? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Chrizoby(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
I m no longer surprised. So na all dis small children dey nairaland dey make noise upadan. Even their table represent the true condition of the country.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Substancelady01(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Are u in for the party dear
Mimi56:
Lol...nice though.
I like people who create space for fun.
No
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cstr19: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
I am sure if we do a get-together for the politics section afficionados.
Most would come armed with knives and boxing gloves to beat their favourite online enemy to stupor.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by jidxin(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
I knew I had seen that hungry face somewhere... Hope you've removed him from the group... don't know why he's on this thread, desperately and shamelessly spreading his negativity. Maybe he's upset he wasn't invited grin
nawa ooo so u know cutehector?.... do I know you?.... really dat guy nids to change
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Aniedi30(m): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
My brother from another mother Pls what is scintillating ?
Neyoor:
wow! This is really scintillating.

welldone guys!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by BrooklynTheBully: 11:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
wicked? So far I have got tonnes,of likes. Wen next I come into lag, I hope we chill sometime

cheesy grin

No qualms, Bruh cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Aniedi30:
My brother from another mother Pls what is scintillating ?

Check the pic below

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chrizoby:
I m no longer surprised. So na all dis small children dey nairaland dey make noise upadan. Even their table represent the true condition of the country.

Stfu! Where in the rules did Nairaland disallow kids? undecided

Not like they are kids anyway.

#Pfft.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
I am sure if we do a get-together for the politics section afficionados.
Most would come armed with knives and boxing gloves to beat their favourite online enemy to stupor.
grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by CentaurXXV: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neyoor:

Check the pic below

Guy, She wan shame you. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Jadoskii(m): 11:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Omo grin,c beta camel toe grin grin.....to d gurl wey wier purple ....tuale ,u garrit.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by rosieluv(f): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
martineverest:
were u with dem??there 2 mature guys sitting on high chairs while others were sitting on chaise lounge.....the fair lady was higly interractive and the block one was always feeling sleepy.the third lady was quite interractive.the guy with baseball cap is a talkactive.the xtremely dark guy is also a talkactive
the mature guys wiv a camera? if so,then i remember seeing you n ur friend
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Guy, She wan shame you. grin
He can only succeed at that if I don't know my onions.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by raphy(m): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wht time are they meeting ?I seems like am gonna touch down and com n chill.am 10yrs on this great forum tym to chill n meet som cool peeps.
Whats the dress code?

Serious gbedu I hope d tribalist won't come this party?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
rosieluv:

the mature guys wiv a camera? if so,then i remember seeing you n ur friend

Ayam angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by patientzero: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Honestly aside princeakins the rest dressed like 100level students...including the ladies.

Good ya'll hung out sha, but honestly that place looks overcrowded, very overcrowded

An accident waiting to happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by cstr19: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chrizoby:
lol. I thought I was the only that noticed.
A romance section get-together in a bar. cheesy
I was expecting a decent night-club, guys guzzling champagne and moet ,with nairaland chicks going wild.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
rosieluv:

hmm okay whats the condition?
I'll make you mine wink
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Neyoor:

Bye bye
bye?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.