Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together (90410 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
On the second january. 2017... send u a pm.. pls reply bk.... kiss :' kiss kiss
.replied
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Franchise21(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice pics...

Una get tym sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
the.sonofmark is here now there will be fight, mods you will see who to ban soon
Unlike you, I've since purged myself of my attachment to my moniker(s) - bans don't faze me. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
lol... Seriously laughing hard here. These comments though grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
no drinks for table..why na.
Hope una buy food and drink for the girls oo.
if not i go vex ooo

Check the name of the bar.... Not a place you can visit and have bottles of drinks littering your table.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Gladiator1: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
ireneony:
stop criticising them smiley..
I'm not ooh... But re u nt seeing what I'm seeing??
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chronic Haters have taken over the thread.

Now on FP, lol...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by SafeDavid(m): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Raine80, cao, Evaberry, Ireneony, cutesexy1, Estharfabian, Joycesims, MsDelilah, RaeMystix, Mimzzy, Rone16. Let's top this by having a picnic in the middle of the atlantic. Shark fin peppersoup anyone? Yummy. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Gladiator1: 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
they all shared one bottle of heneiken grin
This is an insight as to how d beach party will go
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Divay22(f): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
The short lady on the left doesn't want to KICK POLIO out of Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by BrooklynTheBully: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
where is macbrooklyn for God's sakes!

cheesy grin

Yeah, what's up Bruh?? cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
alright u have been itching to quote me. U can now go and sleep

That is what happens when someone corrects your stupidity you feel arrogant and want to play the mature card. Nigga you aiint worth half any of those guys in the pictures I uploaded. Trust me wink

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why TF are you replying him? Elegushi is a nice enough place and from his wretched look, he probably hasn't been there before, he's just trolling and hating.
vizkiz:

Elegushi was chosen Cuz we don't want to stress anyone out. We wanted a place accessible.

If you knew you had a better place in mind, why didn't you speak up earlier? Stop feeling like you know it all especially when you know nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
sorry? What's the most expensive drink on the table? Now get lost

If the table is filled to the brim, I know you will be among those that would be pointing accusative fingers at them that they bunch of staunch drunkards and now that they have decided to stay low key, you are getting pained unnecessarily.

Humans are just insatiable.

Wait! why are you taking medicine for another person's illness.

What they drink is theirs and their choice and that shouldn't characterized your over inflated ego.

Egbon! learn to always use that thing on your neck.

Bye bye

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Draei: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
SafeDavid:
This thread might interest y'all. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/2817641/romancelanders-beach-party-2015-thread
Lol, dont tell me the idea crashed?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by martineverest(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
i was opposite these guys at bherrbudz....i tot they were having interview.the fair lady was writing on 80 leaves note all thru

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by princeakins(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Gladiator1:
I'm not ooh... But re u nt seeing what I'm seeing??

hey, must we tk snap shot with bottles bfor you bliv we had fun. only drunkards does that.

dz r gathering of matured minds.

sorry we disappointed u
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by mide976(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ave replied back also dear
FlawlesRebirth02:
.replied
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by Bamz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Rosieluv I see you. You still in Ikd?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
martineverest:
i was opposite these guys at bherrbudz....i tot they were having interview.the fair lady was writing on 80 leaves note all thru
really. Gist us. It's a small world after all.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Why TF are you replying him? Elegushi is a nice enough place and from his wretched look, he probably hasn't been there before, he's just trolling and hating.

lol, I didn't even know that was cutehector grin

Dingbang aka cutehector the guy that joined the beach party whatsapp group just for screenshots as usual. Shame, some people really need to grow up Mehn grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together by BrooklynTheBully: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
I need u to tutor these children on what real partying should look like grin

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba but you can't judge a book by its cover na... You know?? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.