Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics (62282 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by dvee2: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
They are suffering from what we call "IDENTITY CRISIS". One minutes they are Nigerians, Another minutes they are Bia-frauds, the next minutes they are "JEWS", Very soon after they become Americans. LOL.
CRASS DISPLAY OF UNDILUTED IDENTITY CRISIS.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by edupedia: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
DozieInc:
There was anti-Trump protest in D.C ( U.S capital) nobody was shot or killed, but in Nigeria... Buratai, IGP, PMB well-done .

....shame on all of u Ipobfraudists....u said GEJ was attending Trump's inauguration but he was in Ogun state to prostrate to OBJ......while the whole world was demonstrating against Trump u put area boys and motor park touts to disturb the peace if law-abiding citizens....see wetin ya yeye fiction and lies cos one family now?...eyin were wonyi!...

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Sebastine1994(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
its obvious you laçk a functional brain.

You are the epitome of everything wrong with nigeria. It is people like you who derail the thread of a conversation. You think he is playing dead abi. Do you think it is the south- african death stance. Keep rubbish opinion to your self. Freedom of speech is not freedom of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by browniex: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are on your own,how come the rich and influential ig os did not come out and protest?biafra is for the riff raff and jobless.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Lastking147(m): 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
PDJT:
Now, how will this bring Unity to any country?

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Rest in Peace my young hero! Torment your killers and their families. (Isee!)
Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

It shall never be well with Buhari and Nigeria.
Bros this ur prayer so lol
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by iSlayer: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
[s]
azimibraun:
I am waiting for the first Igbo Man that will climb the Niger bridge and tear to shred his certificate gotten from ABU, Unilag, BUK, OAU, UNiabuja, ATBU, UNIJOS Etc and his NYSC discharge cert and I will begin to see some seriousness in the struggle. I will give the very serious conditions to show me proof of seriousness in the fake biafran struggle subsequently.
[/s]

Pathetic..
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Sebastine1994(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bigcake:
why shld i blame u? when it is no longer news that sttupidity runs in your family... Incase you dont know, your mother is a very sttupid woman. just try and find out.

why are we even exchanging words. My mother warned me not to trade insults or punch with a stranger. I am offering you an olive branch. But seriously I am disappointed in you
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stagger: 12:10am On Jan 22, 2017
His mates are in Silicon Valley and places like that in China and all over the world. But at 17 years, he allowed himself to be dragged into things he never understood.

17 years old means he was born in 1999 or 2000.
- never saw the horrors of 1967-1970
- was too young to watch the news of people's limbs being hacked off by the RUF in Sierra Leone.
- did not watch the horrors of Sarajevo as presented by Christiane Amanpour between 1993-1995.
- doesn't know a thing about war.

Yet he went marching on the streets of PH for IPOB, for a maniac who has used his radio station to brainwash thousands of youths into a baseless and unachievable dream of a "Biafran" republic for which 3 million people died between 1967 - 1970.

Very sad. I weep for the youths of this country.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Yujin(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2017
azimibraun:
Human feelings does not prevent the truth being told. How many of Nnamdi kanu's irect blood reltives hve pid the supreme price? Aside the fact that nobody's life should go this way, this is not a legitimate struggle. It's fake and it's treasonable and violent participants may die in the process. He has died in the process and will be very forgotten.
Your existence is of no value whatsoever and your entire being shall be of no consequence. No one will weep for you when your sudden demise in a cruel way shall be reported to multitudes.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by smileyoo: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2017
pls this ipob people should stop placing the lives of our young ones in danger. if u people allow our young ones to be destroyed easily, who 'll do real fighting, when d real biafra struggle starts? or you think u can gain biafra, by making empty noise & speaking big grammar. wake up & smell the coffee. this africa, not oyinbo land. its sad, pls stop killing our young ones: ANAI AGBA AKA AZO ALA.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Handsomecole(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2017
As a Christian I say RIP and God have mercy on his soul.
As a law abiding democratic citizen and an intellectually driven proud Igbo man from the South East of this Great country Nigeria, I would say the boy died for nothing out of sheer ignorance and his blood will be on Nnamdi Kanu, who has succeeded in spreading "hate", "slander" and "ignorance" in the name of Biafra struggle.

Talking about the Rally?? How does Trump come into the issue of Biafra?? These IPOB people are so myopic and intentionally stupid in their approach to Biafra struggle. They hate Obama because he spoke against Jonathan's Tenure as President. Now it's the same IPOB that claim Nigeria is a zoo, yet they will still sympathise and support people who don't even believe in their struggle. Both Obama, Trump and Jonathan all believe in one Nigeria.
Will Trump just wake one day and support Biafra, it can never ever happen??
Why can't they use their brain and stop dying foolishly. Their Nnamdi Kanu is enjoying in a five start prison, while people are dying out of Ignorance, God will punish him wherever he is he too must die!!!

We have a Northerner in power, he is in charge, he will continue to sanction your killing and no court on earth will charge him not now not ever. That's a fact!!!

If you want Biafra, get ur political acts right in the country, form a united political front to get to power, then you can make a move.

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Yujin(m): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2017
stagger:
His mates are in Silicon Valley and places like that in China and all over the world. But at 17 years, he allowed himself to be dragged into things he never understood.

17 years old means he was born in 1999 or 2000.
- never saw the horrors of 1967-1970
- was too young to watch the news of people's limbs being hacked off by the RUF in Sierra Leone.
- did not watch the horrors of Sarajevo as presented by Christiane Amanpour between 1993-1995.
- doesn't know a thing about war.

Yet he went marching on the streets of PH for IPOB, for a maniac who has used his radio station to brainwash thousands of youths into a baseless and unachievable dream of a "Biafran" republic for which 3 million people died between 1967 - 1970.

Very sad. I weep for the youths of this country.
You are evil like the devil himself. You couldn't even question why the murderous Nigerian Army will have to use shoot live ammunitions on celebrants. You are despicable.
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Precambrian111: 12:30am On Jan 22, 2017
dainformant:
Pictured is a 17-year-old boy who was among the members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) killed in the Donald Trump's solidarity protest held yesterday in Egwuocha area of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. Scores of others were also killed when Nigerian security forces cracked down on the demonstration supporting the inauguration of U.S. President-elect Donald Trump...

IPOB members, drawn from Abia, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River Imo and some parts of Rivers State had converged along Aba Road with the aim of marching into Port Harcourt to celebrate the inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States of America.

The protesters, who were also calling for the release of detained IPOB leader and director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and were carrying American, Israeli and Biafran flags and chanting “All we are saying, give us Biafra”, marched through the streets towards the city centre.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/17-year-old-boy-among-ipob-members.html

His peaceful blood wll fight for him
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by raindrop99: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Feel so much pity 4 the young man for wasting his life at 17.
It was a violent protest, they even blocked the road dat cars had to reverse but i think its stupidity to go this far cos of a man who is in Washington DC with his wife and son enjoying himself
They matched pass my place of wrk in PH my colleague who is an igbo man refuses to go with them that he got work to do.
Joblessness is the cause of all this.
#Live today, fight tomorrow
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Precambrian111: 12:32am On Jan 22, 2017
Armaggedon:
Farewell to our dead hero. may your gentle soul rest in peace

Farewell in advance to the zoo. may your blood-sucking soul rest in pieces
urs may b worse remember God is not human
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by jamietrs: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2017
This sh*t can't keep happening. Why do we allow our brothers to be murdered?

They were only supporting the fucking United States President, for God sake.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 22, 2017
azimibraun:
Human feelings does not prevent the truth being told. How many of Nnamdi kanu's irect blood reltives hve pid the supreme price? Aside the fact that nobody's life should go this way, this is not a legitimate struggle. It's fake and it's treasonable and violent participants may die in the process. He has died in the process and will be very forgotten.
So much hate in you
B/c of Biafra
So that little boy deserve death becoz he want Biafra
Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stagger: 12:51am On Jan 22, 2017
Yujin:

You are evil like the devil himself. You couldn't even question why the murderous Nigerian Army will have to use shoot live ammunitions on celebrants. You are despicable.

You are indeed a first class dolt.

Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic were caught after so many years on the run. The ICC is yet to conclude their trials. Who will bring back the thousands whose killings they sanctioned from the dead? Or the more than 3,000 men and boys slaughtered in Srebenica?

- How many of the RUF commanders and soldiers have ever been convicted of the atrocities in Sierra Leone? I can tell you: ZERO! ZILCH, NADA, NOUGHT! They were all granted amnesty as part of the peace process!

- A US soldier woke up one morning, walked into an Afghan village and killed 18 people. The US never submitted him for trial in Afghanistan, but decided he should be tried at home in the US. The sentence he got? You can Google that and find out.

- How many war crimes were punished during the 1967-1970 civil war? Name one person who was convicted for war crimes.

What is the lesson here? I can categorically tell you that as long as we have a Northerner in power, the Army will continue to be unleashed on these protesting youths with deadly force. And the herdsmen who actually kill people WILL GO SCOT FREE as they have been for a very long time to come.

So if you are waiting for the police or army to handle them with kid gloves, you will wait forever. If you want to be an IPOB advocate, good luck to you. Pray you never end up like that 17 year old boy, Mr Idealist!

Get real and tell your friends in IPOB to stop this stupid agitation that will never result in any Biafra and will only lead to more people being killed.

Please note: the civil war started as a "police action". It took only two and half years for 3 million people to wind up dead! If you are an IPOB sympathizer, show your sympathy by talking sense into your people.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by stagger: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2017
smileyoo:
pls this ipob people should stop placing the lives of our young ones in danger. if u people allow our young ones to be destroyed easily, who 'll do real fighting, when d real biafra struggle starts? or you think u can gain biafra, by making empty noise & speaking big grammar. wake up & smell the coffee. this africa, not oyinbo land. its sad, pls stop killing our young ones: ANAI AGBA AKA AZO ALA.

What will they fight with? Machetes? The Air Force has enough MiGs and Alpha Jets to rout the whole resistance in a week.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by jamietrs: 12:59am On Jan 22, 2017
stagger:

What will they fight with? Machetes? The Air Force has enough MiGs and Alpha Jets to rout the whole resistance in a week.

Nigeria's army was just recently embarrassed in Gambia. With a mandate from the United Nations they couldn't even defeat a couple of jungle fighters in a shithole country. 4km into Gambia that's what Nigeria (and ECOWAS) was able to achieve.

Embarrassing.

Re: 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Rally In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Pics by Phobia1: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2017
PDJT:
Now, how will this bring Unity to any country?

It can only reinvigorate people like me and my family to keep on pushing to be free from this British zoo!

Rest in Peace my young hero! Torment your killers and their families. Isee!
Your untimely death shall not be in vain, as the Zoo is now in a state of no return.

It shall never be well with Buhari and Nigeria.
sorry o. I feel ur pain. e no easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.