Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Babatunde Fashola For President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Fashola For President (13456 Views)

How I Met Bola Tinubu – Babatunde Fashola / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Tpia I respect their privacy, are u going to hunt them down or something grin
And David is Cute- Must have been his mothers genes grin grin grin

Nchara- Una too much biko grin grin grin

If you're concerned about privacy then you shouldnt be making claims which you're not ready to back up with fact.

if you dont say who they are then you must be lieing. Or tell them to reveal it themselves.

Now, davidylan unfortunately didnt inherit the Igbo light skin for whatever reason- maybe the Yoruba blackness was too strong, but in any case, I wonder why his mum married his dad who must have been an ugly Yoruba man?

why would someone risk passing on ugliness to their future offspring by marrying someone with ugly genes?

Can all the money in the world compensate for that? Assuming you see an ugly rich Yoruba man with a huge penis.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara:

See where Tpia they push drug here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-360280.0.html

jobless drug dependent fool
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2009
TPia you apparently do not need to be exchanging words with this clueless, God-forsaken biafrans. Those Igbos are great for fraud, thievery,rituals,adultery. They are just waste products contributing to Pollution in Nigeria, they should be wiped off like a plague.

Platinumnk, give me your pussy, I Bleep it for you. Likes of you( Igbo girls) are being used as road side b**ches here in Frankfurt
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by ziga: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2009
It is sad (and typical) that many comments here are close minded and tribalistic.

Let us be reasonable. The model governor, who, every other governor should try to emulate is Fashola.

1. Lagos is the only truly multicultural state in Nigeria. It is no man's land, and even with so many tribalistic Nigerians, he has been able to keep things stable.

2. The population of Lagos is mind blowing. Approximately 10% of Nigeria lives there. And that number keeps on growing.

3. Despite these odds, he has been accountable for many good things to Lagosians.

IMO, Fashola for president. But not until 2013, because i'm not yet ready to share him with the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

If you're concerned about privacy then you shouldnt be making claims which you're not ready to back up with fact.

if you dont say who they are then you must be lieing. Or tell them to reveal it themselves.

Now, davidylan unfortunately didnt inherit the Igbo light skin for whatever reason- maybe the Yoruba blackness was too strong, but in any case, I wonder why his mum married his dad who must have been an ugly Yoruba man?

why would someone risk passing on ugliness to their future offspring by marrying someone with ugly genes?

Can all the money in the world compensate for that? Assuming you see an ugly rich Yoruba man with a huge penis.

Tpia why u leaning so far left?
I never said anything about yorubas being ugly, non at all!

Money makes the world go around, people can sell their souls, their family, their future generations for paper.
Enough said
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mushin weeps cry cry cry cry cry cry. I don't know if we are Lagosians anymore. So Kobojunkie is from Ikorodu? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy no wonder I no de fit yab you!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Platinumnk, give me your womanliness, I Bleep it for you. Likes of you( Igbo girls) are being used as road side b**ches here in Frankfurt

Is that where you pick up your sisters? grin grin grin grin Make that money! no be my portion!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Tpia why u leaning so far left?
I never said anything about yorubas being ugly, non at all!

Money makes the world go around, people can sell their souls, their family, their future generations for paper.
Enough said

I know enough of your agenda to know where you're going most times.

its not that hard to figure you people out.

On Yorubas being ugly- that's common knowledge according to your people and these "Yoruba-Igbo" friends of yours.

Your people have also made numerous threads and posts on NL to reveal the dirtiness, ugliness, stinkiness and smelly vaginas of Yoruba girls. Igbo crazed Yorubas have done the same.

What I wonder is if NL has become an extension of Biafraland while others were sleeping.

One would of course expect such talk to be the norm over there- what else is there to talk about.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

You people?!! Na wa! I guess enough is said huh! LOL
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

TPia you apparently do not need to be exchanging words with this clueless, God-forsaken biafrans. Those Igbos are great for fraud, thievery,rituals,adultery. They are just waste products contributing to Pollution in Nigeria, they should be wiped off like a plague.
[b]
Platinumnk, give me your womanliness, I Bleep it for you
. Likes of you( Igbo girls) are being used as road side b**ches here in Frankfurt[/b]

You need mental help. I can see there are no Yorubas who do thievery, rituals, adultery and contribute to pollution in Nigeria. Isn't it ironic that the same person calling igbos adulterers is asking another igbo daughter to come and commit the same sin with him?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

You need mental help. I can see there are no Yorubas who do thievery, rituals, adultery and contribute to pollution in Nigeria. Isn't it ironic that the same person calling igbos adulterers is asking another igbo daughter to come and commit the same sin with him?

havent you posted numerous threads on Yoruba women commiting the most adultery, castrating their husbands, being multiple wives, having the highest divorce rates, eating their disgusting foods, etc etc ad infinitum.

so whats with this psychotic parade of yours?

abeg face your useless Yoruba fiance if he or she exists and comot for people's face!!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

On Yorubas being ugly- that's common knowledge according to your people and these "Yoruba-Igbo" friends of yours.

Your people have also made numerous threads and posts on NL to reveal the dirtiness, ugliness, stinkiness and smelly vaginas of Yoruba girls. Igbo crazed Yorubas have done the same.

What I wonder is if NL has become an extension of Biafraland while others were sleeping.

One would of course expect such talk to be the norm over there- what else is there to talk about.

Dont mind Platnumistank
we know igbo genes light skin albino with nappy ass hair. lmfao
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2009
@Tpia- Ok! Yorubas are perfect God Fearing creatures and the most beautiful made in creation. Great Right? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't see where you people comes in? Did I make those threads?

Inthat case for every sin a Yoruba has commited then you are also responsible also.

Oh. I forgot, in your eyes Yorubas are saints cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
Come to think of it, there is the probability that if he gets to that sit, he will do nothing. I'll rather prefer him to remain in Lagos.  Lets just pray for someone better than him to come up like he did come from no where to contest and won in Lagos.

There are lots of talents here in Nigeria that are better and more disciplined than Fashola.

Hello everybody.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Platinumnk, give me your womanliness, I Bleep it for you. Likes of you( Igbo girls) are being used as road side b**ches here in Frankfurt

This one is new here? Please go over the crime section and see all the posts about your brothers and sisters: From EFCC, to Minnesota, to New York, to London. Awon omo ole
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by platinumnk(f): 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
sjeezy8:

Dont mind Platnumistank
we know igbo genes light skin albino with nappy ass hair. lmfao

Singing Jealously yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

@Tpia- Ok! Yorubas are perfect God Fearing creatures and the most beautiful made in creation. Great Right? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't see where you people comes in? Did I make those threads?

Inthat case for every sin a Yoruba has commited then you are also responsible also.

Oh. I forgot, in your eyes Yorubas are saints cool cool cool cool lipsrsealed

did you not read my post where I said how can Yorubas be saints when all our women have stinky vaginas, are terrifyingly filthy and ugly, are multiple wives, and cant marry these handsome gorgeous monogamous God fearing Igbo brothers because of all these deadly sins?

who in the southwest would want to marry someone with smelly vagina when they can just cross the border and pick up some fresh girls without all these hang ups.

Cant blame Igbo males for avoiding Yoruba women either- who wants to die from stink.

So, where are you reading Yorubas are saints in this post?

Igbos are the saints, like you and yours rightly insist, not Yorubas.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nchara: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2009
How can anything good come out of Tinubu, a confirmed drug pusher? Just wait until EFCC closes in on Fasola and his yash go open. It is hard to find a fraud free Yoruba. This is true.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
LET THERE BE PEACE, TODAY IS WORLD PEACE DAY, Let there be peace between the Yoruba's and the Igbo's and the Hausa, we are ONE NIGERIA,

Make una go drink water on top una anger.

Peace Be Unto U.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
Will you guyz cut this crap about Igbo and Yoruba and address that that has for years be sank us into a cesspit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2009
I cant even blame you people for your crap.

Seun has much to answer for.

Likewise his sponsors.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by tallie(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2009
wish him all d best!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

Will you guyz cut this crap about Igbo and Yoruba and address that that has for years be sank us into a cesspit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry

True talk. i think the people quarelling over Yoruba and Igbo they need to be presented with some hot lashes of KOBOKO,

Oya make una bring una yansh come here one by one, THE IGBO MAN SHOULD COME FIRST,

I just dey feel like teacher.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by AloyEmeka6: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

Why must you abuse DavidDylan's parents who did nothing to you?. How did David Dylan's heritage enter this discussion. At least he has a father unlike you who is not sure whether your father is non igbo Deltan, hausa or igbo man. Imho, I think your genealogy can be traced to kegeri.

And its "lying" and not " lieing". May be you are still engrossed with the a strange image of David Dylan jump starting your engine.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
thank God ooo. the war has ended. Now we can live in peace and go back to the TOPIC OF DISCUSSION. "BABATUNDE FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT"
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Why must you abuse DavidDylan's parents who did nothing to you?. How did David Dylan's heritage enter this discussion. At least he has a father unlike you who is not sure whether your father is non igbo Deltan, hausa or igbo man. Imho, I think your genealogy can be trace keteri.

And its "lying" and not " lieing". May be you are still engrossed with the a strange image of David Dylan jump starting your engine.

kini idiot bastard yi nso?
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by freshmoney(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
Nchara:

How can anything good come out of Tinubu, a confirmed drug pusher? Just wait until EFCC closes in on Fasola and his yash go open. It is hard to find a fraud free Yoruba. This is true.

Nchara, are u deaf? Don't you listen to CNN? One of the most wanted men in USA, is he not an igbo? Go ask your dad to tell you more
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2009
freshmoney:

Nchara, are u deaf? Don't you listen to CNN? One of the most wanted men in USA, is he not an igbo? Go ask your dad to tell you more

pls give peace a chance
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by pheebs: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Quit this silly bickerings about tribes,
l
Lke i pointed out earlier, regardless of what tribe the next president comes from, there will always be dissatisfied citizens.  

Alot of Nigerians are still not mature/open minded enuf to respect and appreciate other peaople's tribes and cultures.

It is certain that even if Nigeria split into multiple regions to reflect the main tribes, there would always be people who think that it should be split even further or that their interest is not adequately represented. That is why we need a government that would not tolerate such retrogressive ways of thinking.
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by sjeezy8: 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
platinumnk:

Singing Jealously yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Im finer than most if not all naija babes ive seen

Im sooo freaking pretty if it were me and you in beauty pagaent wallahi!!!!!! I would win by farrrrrrrr
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by MrCartha: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
These guyz are IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Babatunde Fashola For President by software(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
tpia.:

kini idiot bastard yi nso?

pls give peace a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Niger Delta Indeed Have Been CHEATED In Nigeria. / CBN Disburses ₦791 Billion To 3 Million Farmers / Araromi Orita Residents Cry For Help As Bandits Invades, Beat Up Octogenarian

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.