Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (44060 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by HardMirror(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Setaje:

Oga mind your business
Hmmm...
Insecure I see. Rough childhood? Had a stature that made you always ignored and not taken seriously? Poor at competing in class?
Hmmmm. Foundation...

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Setaje(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
realmindz:

I think I've lived long enough to understand that people get bitter when they are faced with facts they can't handle. people hate truths that hurts, they rather delight themselves in self deciet and beliefs.

If I've said u were making sense with the 7 days b.s, you would ve smiled behind your moniker, but madam, think....The most valuable gift you have lies in your head not in the so called holy books

Whatever makes u people sleep at night.
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by HardMirror(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
joyandfaith:
Jesus said sick one needs doctor. luke 5:31.
if you are sick, see ur doctors.
why prayer then?
prayer is an act of worship. it does not replace practical solution. bible says faith without work is dead.
Christianity is so successful because it has excesses for all it's failures

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by realmindz: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
TAEpiphany:
It's funny that you are this funny... grin

So science and proven facts have always worked a 100% at all times? oh wow, i wonder why some still die after following science and proven concepts. Damn, one would have thought not a single soul would die from malaria since the discovery of anti-malaria drugs.....
You ask someone to prove something, they say they got healed after praying. Then you come with some scientific hogwash on why they are dimwits... Unlike doctors , they believed they administered prayers and ailment disappeared , bottom line the "AILMENT DISAPPEARED" whether it was as a result of what the doctors administered to the buttocks of our poster up there or that they believed it was as a result of prayers...truth is you both don't have enough evidence to back it up, other that the reference to the medical journal(which is very disputable) and they their reference to faith . Hey, the body could just have corrected itself, but we would never know. Now you can argue from now till the end of life, fact still remains, you or the poster cannot prove that their case was solved by your hypothesis up there and they cannot also prove it was solved by prayers.......but umm never mind.

I guess u missed the part where I said scientific facts are open for review and updates all in the pursuit of answers.

That's what keeps the world running, pursuit of knowledge and answers and not supposed holy books that arrogantly claim perfection in the midst of ignorance and outdated ridiculous claims

Science never claim to be perfect, but it has gone a long way in saving lives and bringing progress to humanity unlike your dead religion that keeps threatening people about a world coming to an end...

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by avaa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
How else do we put this.
People with faith/belief in a god/gods get healed.
People without belief/faith in a god gets healed.
There are actually more people in both categories who don't get healed.
So how do we know what actually happened? By conducting an experiment. I have put out this challenge, I have two amputees, a lady without a womb, and several kurumas i.e. cripples. Those ones with severely deformed body parts, with many limbs missing and some dried beyond normal. Anyone ready to heal them should p.m., or quote this post. At least you guys can prove to us, once and for all that prayers actually works. Capisce?
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Samadict(f): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some call Him God, some call Him Creator but whatever name you call Him, I'll keep believing in His existence until some mysteries are solved. Prayer on the other hand I see differently. The Bible states clearly that He created all things for His pleasure. That clears it all for me. If what gives Him pleasure at a point is to give life, He gives it. If it gives Him pleasure to see you smile, He allows it. If it gives Him pleasure to see a child with fatal prognosis live again, He makes it happen. We weren't created to question His decisions we were made for His pleasure. We can only commune with Him to please let our smile, peace, good health and well being give Him pleasure. 'Alara jowo fimi dara to dara'. We all at some point in life have questions but when we remember that we were created for His pleasure, we can only plead that seeing us happy gives Him pleasure. *singing* we will understand it better by and by.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Akin1212(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
UyiIredia:

Not all religions involve a belief in God though. Buddhism for example.

Wrong. Deists seek God outside of religion. They see God in
Nature.
Deism is a belief in God, but a rational belief. A belief in a god of some sort whether rational or irrational defines religion. Don't get it twisted. Whether buddhism subscribes to a god or not doesn't make it less a religion, as there are many definitions that satisfy the meaning of religion.

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by larrybee2017(f): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

isn't it worthy? after all about 20 Christian topics hit FP yesterday morning
I pity you but all I can do is pray for you and people like you. One day sooner you will all wake up, face to face with one word 'reality'. Hope it won't be too late by then
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Akin1212(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Samadict:
Some call Him God, some call Him Creator but whatever name you call Him, I'll keep believing in His existence until some mysteries are solved. Prayer on the other hand I see differently. The Bible states clearly that He created all things for His pleasure. That clears it all for me. If what gives Him pleasure at a point is to give life, He gives it. If it gives Him pleasure to see you smile, He allows it. If it gives Him pleasure to see a child with fatal prognosis live again, He makes it happen. We weren't created to question His decisions we were made for His pleasure. We can only commune with Him to please let our smile, peace, good health and well being give Him pleasure. 'Alara jowo fimi dara to dara'. We all at some point in life have questions but when we remember that we were created for His pleasure, we can only plead that seeing us happy gives Him pleasure. *singing* we will understand it better by and by.
If your god or your creator, whatchacallit, is subjected to pleasure, then he is a tyrant. And please tell him, his pleasurable moments have been duely noticed, like those you guys claimed in the old testament. I am talking about Sodom and Gomorrah, the time of Noah, where scores of people died, including children and new born babies. Pleasure my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by hopefulLandlord: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
larrybee2017:

I pity you but all I can do is pray for you and people like you. One day sooner you will all wake up, face to face with one word 'reality'. Hope it won't be too late by then
you're better off praying for starving kids, those that have lost their jobs this recession, those who don't know where the next meal is coming from, those that are dying daily of cancer, also pray for amputees to have their legs grow back

forget about people like us who've seen your god and religion for the scam that they are

3 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by jmichlins(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Samadict:
you mean we are all pawns which he plays with. Please defend God the way it will be reasonable. Am not ones play thing

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by larrybee2017(f): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
avaa:
How else do we put this.
People with faith/belief in a god/gods get healed.
People without belief/faith in a god gets healed.
There are actually more people in both categories who don't get healed.
So how do we know what actually happened? By conducting an experiment. I have put out this challenge, I have two amputees, a lady without a womb, and several kurumas i.e. cripples. Those ones with severely deformed body parts, with many limbs missing and some dried beyond normal. Anyone ready to heal them should p.m., or quote this post. At least you guys can prove to us, once and for all that prayers actually works. Capisce?
You think miracle is for show? Think twice man. The fact that you have not had what you call encounter does not make Him anything less than God. You choose to belief he doesn't while others belief He does, but one thing you need to know is this, your breath explain His existence in grand style,with time you will understand me.
The day science will recreate and give life then you proof me wrong. However hell is real and so is heaven,you make a choice with what you choice to belief
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by avaa(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
larrybee2017:

You think miracle is for show? Think twice man. The fact that you have not had what you call encounter does not make Him anything less than God. You choose to belief he doesn't while others belief He does, but one thing you need to know is this, your breath explain His existence in grand style,with time you will understand me.
The day science will recreate and give life then you proof me wrong. However hell is real and so is heaven,you make a choice with what you choice to belief

Of course he is real. As real as superman and spiderman. And yes, miracle is for show. At least your prophet Elijah thinks so.
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by CatfishBilly: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Case number 11
So, this boy was admitted with severe burns all over his body, he was managed and there was little improvement. Everyone knows that burn cases are difficult to manage and require patience. So, he was being treated and the mum supported with prayers, then one day, the mum decided that she needed to take the boy to a church for prayers. All counselling to make her reconsider proved abortive, and she discharged the boy against medical advice and took him to the church.
They came back 3 days later, the boy's burn wounds were now green in color, an evidence of Pseudomonas Infection. He had overwhelming sepsis. Aggressive treatment was recommenced and the mum prayed on one side, but the Infection was overwhelming. His organs just shut down one by one and he died despite all the prayers and church visits.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by frank317: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sexina851:
Op I really understand ur feeling. I felt even worse when I lost my mom. I later understood dat it has a lot to do with one's personal life, examine urself before u blame God, check out ur life and wat u do behind closed door wen u think no one is watching. Secret sins, unforgiveness, fornication etc will hinder prayers Dr. I won't way all on faith blah blah. The Bible already said "God is not mocked, whatever a man sow he shall reap". Even naturally there is a law of karma, and you know how it works. Look at me everybody has every right to question God cos we are humans and we feel, don't mind the "faith is in levels people".. Just search your life.dats all I can say..cos it's beta for one to die and discover there's no God Dan to die and discover otherwise.

U have lost ur own mum yet u say it has to do with personal life. Do u think people's personal secret life makes them deserve to die despite praying? Do u also think so of ur mum?

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Sexina851(f): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Akin1212:

Why do you think he does

I was an atheist at one time. And like many atheists, the issue of people
believing in God bothered me greatly. What is it about atheists that we would
spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that we don't
believe even exists?! What causes us to do that? When I was an atheist, I
attributed my intentions as caring for those poor, delusional people...to help
them realize their hope was completely ill-founded. To be honest, I also had
another motive. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply
curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to
become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers
that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go
about my life.
I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God
weighed so heavily on my mind, was because
God was pressing the issue. I have come to find
out that God wants to be known. He created us
with the intention that we would know him. He
has surrounded us with evidences of himself and
he keeps the question of his existence squarely
before us. It was as if I couldn't escape
thinking about the possibility of God. In fact,
the day I chose to acknowledge God's
existence, my prayer began with, "God if u exist,then show me..." It might be that the
underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because
God is actively pursuing them . I could go on and on, but I Don't want to bore u with an overly lengthy write up.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
peacesamuel94:

According to the Bible, Faith is not just a requirement, it is also in levels, it is possible, someone that has faith have prayed for the Annihilation of ISIS, but it is unlikely for Him/her to possess the degree of faith to make it come to pass.

However there are things that must happen as confirmation that the world is near its end. Maybe ISIS Is just one of them, and if it is, no amount of prayer can change it.
Basically, the little kids who are being killed or maimed by this ISIS are simply suffering for being born late , during a time when the world is near the end?? Just wow
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Akin1212(m): 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sexina851:

I was an atheist at one time. And like many atheists, the issue of people
believing in God bothered me greatly. What is it about atheists that we would
spend so much time, attention, and energy refuting something that we don't
believe even exists?! What causes us to do that? When I was an atheist, I
attributed my intentions as caring for those poor, delusional people...to help
them realize their hope was completely ill-founded. To be honest, I also had
another motive. As I challenged those who believed in God, I was deeply
curious to see if they could convince me otherwise. Part of my quest was to
become free from the question of God. If I could conclusively prove to believers
that they were wrong, then the issue is off the table, and I would be free to go
about my life.
I didn't realize that the reason the topic of God
weighed so heavily on my mind, was because
God was pressing the issue. I have come to find
out that God wants to be known. He created us
with the intention that we would know him. He
has surrounded us with evidences of himself and
he keeps the question of his existence squarely
before us. It was as if I couldn't escape
thinking about the possibility of God. In fact,
the day I chose to acknowledge God's
existence, my prayer began with, "God if u exist,then show me..." It might be that the
underlying reason atheists are bothered by people believing in God is because
God is actively pursuing them . I could go on and on, but I Don't want to bore u with an overly lengthy write up.
Laughablablablabla, and as I type I am still laughing. Atheism is a height, the height of the disbelief in god. You never got there I guess. Maybe you became agnostic and you weren't sure. You see, when you know a lot of science and you are bold enough to use it to question the existence of god, there is no going back, that's where I am right now. It is absolutely impossible for a god to exist and also impossible for a non existent god to answer prayers ok. Yeah, you could actually go on writing to your own satisfaction lengthily, I won't stop you. Just read your post repeatedly and tell me if you were ever an atheist, "YOU PRAYED TO GOD AS AN ATHEIST THE DAY YOU ACKNOWLEDGED HIM TO SHOW YOU HIMSELF" right? In my atheistic opinion, you imbued yourself with a mammoth confusion of the existence of god not the non-existence, so you can be more closer to him in your deluded situation and hoping you can show/tell people like me your god exists. Applause, it's not working ma'am. You were never at any point in time an atheist, obviously.
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
ApostleT:

Interesting.

Death is one of the most dreaded thing. It creates a real vacuum in people life and has someone who recently lost a loved one I can understand the feeling of the poor woman. But I cannot understand your own journey.

For a Christian to die is a gain. The Christian views death from two perspective. Firstly from his/own perspective and secondly from the perspective of God/the deceased saint.

The mother certainly does not want her child to die nor did I want my loved one who recently passed away to die. I would do anything possible to save her life if I could. The one who had lost a loved one is often devastated. It's a real feeling and beyond feeling a reality.

But the one who is deceased has gone home - being welcomed into paradise (a better place than here). God in His sovereignty has welcomed the child - freed him from his pain and the stress of this world.

We are often selfish in our request. We only want to have our loved ones to ourselves but we rarely ask ourselves if our loved ones who had passed away really want to come back to this miserable world?

I think OP's one sided view of death has set him on a path of destruction (forgive my use of word). Death is not a end in itself because we (saints) know that all our brethren who had gone will return and together we shall have an incorruptible body - never to die again. Hallelujah!

OP are you more compassionate than God? Do you love humanity than it's creator? What did fnck did I just read??
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by seunmsg(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Samadict:

shocked shocked shocked
You mean we are all pawns in his playbook? He allows boko haram to kill his own worshippers because it pleasures him. He brought down the church building in Akwa Ibom on people who gathered to worship him because it pleasures him. He inflicts terrible diseases on children and then watch them die in pain because it pleasures him. And, he will burn billions of people who happens to be sinners according to rules from his playbook forever in a place called hellfire because it pleasures him.

Really, you just described a very weird character that I don't want to ever have anything with if your description truly represents him. Seriously, you just make the devil character looks more appealing and the lesser evil. Hell won't be a bad option after all if your description truly represents God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
4thsense:

I have not seen one benefit men get from fighting their creator, whose words are full of wisdom and principles to make the world a beautiful place, except that they are influenced with the hatred that Satan has for God and His children. Against His children who he is bent on destroying.
for the record, he isn't doing a great job at making the world a beautiful place... and the fact that he's omniscient and knows which of his creations will be successfully influenced by satan's hatred long before bringing them to this world makes him an accomplice in this whole fiction, don't you think?
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Goldenboy007(m): 12:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Dear OP,

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein

If we judge everything based on the limitation of our comprehension then we do ourselves great injustice, for those thing we see not are more than those things we see. I read your post and all I can see is someone who has succeeded in boxing the concept of "God" to the limitation of his knowledge. Let me ask you; do you understand the concept of death? Do you know what happens to people that die? Have you died before and come back? if you cannot answer these questions so why would you conclude that when God allows people to die it is an unanswered prayer or a bad thing? We human fear death because it is shrouded in mystery, we fear what we do not understand so therefore "death" connotes something bad because that is the limitation of our knowledge.

What if you have the knowledge that death is like changing old worn-out clothes for brand new ones, and those terminally ill die to come back in brand new bodies - Will death still look like a bad thing? will you still be sad that God allows people to die? No sir! because you know they will come back with better bodies. What has changed your opinion is just a new knowledge about death.

You are a medical doctor who inserts painful hypodermic needles into people even when they hate it, does that make you evil ? - Why do you do continue to do it when you know its painful and your patience dislike it? its because you have a specialized knowledge about the benefit of treatment using hypodermic needle that your patience do not have. So a patient that calls you evil because you use painful needle on them is only ignorant.

Those who rejects medical treatment for only prayers are ignorant of the fact that every knowledge comes from God. God has given us some knowledge so that we would not have to ask Him for everything. It is like someone praying to God to teleport him to US when he can go get a visa and fly in an airplane. Jesus could walk on water but He usually takes a boat across the sea of Galilee. Wisdom is profitable, there is a thin line between faith and foolishness.

As for you OP, do your research and seek more knowledge about issues you do not understand rather than jumping into conclusion without empirical evidence.It is only the unwise who discards what he does not understand because he is like one who destroys a bridge he is yet to cross. As for me I am never in doubt because every creation is enough evidence that there is a Creator, whatever name you call Him is unimportant to the fact about His existence, neither does your belief or unbelief change who He is. Oxygen (O2) does not cease to exist in the air just because you cannot see it or you do not believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Sexina851(f): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2017
frank317:

U have lost ur own mum yet u say it has to do with personal life. Do u think people's personal secret life makes them deserve to die despite praying? Do u also think so of ur mum?

Why do we blame God when we lose loved ones , it's because we think we love them more than God himself... My dear all souls shall taste death either sooner or later. And I wouldn't want my death to dis stabilize my children's faith.

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Sexina851:

Op I really understand ur feeling. I felt even worse when I lost my mom. I later
understood dat it has a lot to do with one's personal life, examine urself
before u blame God, check out ur life and wat u do behind closed door wen u
think no one is watching. Secret sins, unforgiveness, fornication etc will hinder
prayers Dr. I won't way all on faith blah blah. The Bible already said "God is
not mocked, whatever a man sow he shall reap". Even naturally there is a law
of karma, and you know how it works. Look at me everybody has every right
to question God cos we are humans and we feel, don't mind the "faith is in
levels people".. Just search your life.dats all I can say..cos it's beta for one to
die and discover there's no God Dan to die and discover otherwise.
( Modify ) (
The all forgiving god killed your mother because you masturbated when no one was watching,...
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Opelwonder:
this one is a stupid statement... don't u ask ur parents for money before they give u? prayer is the way we ask God to help us... God may not answer all prayers, yes... do ur parents give u everything u ask for? will u say they don't love u? some parents even have their favorite child... they listen to that one first before others
Only difference, he doesn't see his parent as all powerful and omniscient..

1 Like

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by speak2leo(m): 12:48am On Feb 14, 2017
felixomor:

You see yourself?

Firstly, it is very obvious your grammatical knowledge is shallow.
Does being liberal stop somebody from being religious?
Are both mutually exclusive?

Secondly
Here is a study that was carried out in Chicago and found majority to be people of faith

http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/050714/doctorsfaith.shtml

More on this, have you heard of Ben Carson?
(Undoubtedly the greatest neurosurgeon alive)

He is Strongly religious.

Have you heard of Don Moen, somebody who continues to attract billions of people with worship music.

In case you don't know, Don Moen is a qualified medical doctor. Before he entered worship mysic full time.

Bro..the list is endless.
Not to mention of people like Dr Paul Enenche of Dunamis Church in Nigeria...
And even his wife.

These people are all doctors.

Next time, do some study before replying with half knowledge.

Thirdly, you dont even know who you are talking to.
Because you assumed falsely that all religious people are not doctors.

During my days in medical school, majority of my fellowship leaders and excos were all medical students, clinical medical students at that.

Even many of my teachers were patrons of student fellowships or even coordinators of Missions in their respective churches.

Please stop making your "liberal" assumptions.

Cheers.
i have been on the net for over 1hr looking for Don Moen as a medical doctor. pls share your source with me. In one of his interviews in India, Moen said he wanted to be a Pilot but his parents forced him into music as it seems the norm in the family. Being forced to play the Piano on a daily basis lead to his passion in music. i guess he was never a medical doctor. even google is mute on that. pls share your source.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by felixomor: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2017
speak2leo:

i have been on the net for over 1hr looking for Don Moen as a medical doctor. pls share your source with me. In one of his interviews in India, Moen said he wanted to be a Pilot but his parents forced him into music as it seems the norm in the family. Being forced to play the Piano on a daily basis lead to his passion in music. i guess he was never a medical doctor. even google is mute on that. pls share your source.

At first i thought i must have mistaken.

He once said it iN an interview.

But alas, someone else also attests here.

http://charlieadeb..com/2010/02/daddymummy-said.html?m=1
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by tshege(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2017
speak2leo:

Ben Carson that is a very big liar... Maybe you didn't follow the USA presidential election last year
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by speak2leo(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2017
felixomor:

At first i thought i must have mistaken.

He once said it iN an interview.

But alas, someone else also attests here.

http://charlieadeb..com/2010/02/daddymummy-said.html?m=1

Bros, you shouldn't rely on such unverified account. even Wikipedia never mentioned that about him. Oven on his Web, it was not mentioned. such a valid degree..??
you think am na.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Moen

http://donmoen.com/about/

if you believed that account, I can as well cook up a story that you were trained a Pilot but got into ministries while in your biography, nothing about such.
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by felixomor: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2017
speak2leo:

Bros, you shouldn't rely on such unverified account. even Wikipedia never mentioned that about him. Oven on his Web, it was not mentioned. such a valid degree..??
you think am na.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Moen

http://donmoen.com/about/

if you believed that account, I can as well cook up a story that you were trained a Pilot but got into ministries while in your biography, nothing about such.

At first u said internet is silent.
Now you are onto something else.

Ok, go ahead and tell me what he read in school.

I am waiting.
Re: Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. by speak2leo(m): 1:09am On Feb 14, 2017
tshege:

Ben Carson that is a very big liar... Maybe you didn't follow the USA presidential election last year

it seems u read hastily without your glasses. Pls go get it and read properly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.