Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56836 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by davide470(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mtchewwwww!

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
But lalasticlala thinks otherwise
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by DavidEsq(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Ma niccur

4 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by DavidEsq(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, someone even said I look like a witch......

I don't know but I like the intense look
Ewo!

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by photoshoot(m): 9:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

You are wise!.
I can bet, that this was what happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by photoshoot(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
That guy that keeps DMing me don't give up grin

Heyy
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cholls:
my sister she's my new sex mate.
Whooa medunah well done grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
photoshoot:

Heyy
Whats goood? smiley
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by gentlewiz: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

Brother you are so wrong!! The girl just gave a summary of how they met and ended up getting married. How come you think it is not true love alleging of one mysterious Main guy that does not exist huh??
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by photoshoot(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Whats goood? smiley

Apart from you stalling, err everything is good.
What about you?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
photoshoot:

Apart from you stalling, err everything is good. What about you?
Uhh Stall how? cool right here toooo tho
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?

certainly not me.!

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
The way he looked at you while eating the punanni ay?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by buffalowings: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Haha. Had a lady like that in school who constantly ignored all my advances in campus, both digital and physical. Now she's the one pestering me with Facebook 'pokes' and Hi's almost everyday, but I've got someone better.

youdonmeanit

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by photoshoot(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Uhh Stall how?
cool right here toooo tho

You were gonna come to back gate,
Or give your WhatsApp number, remember? And then you were MIA
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

some guys wont figure this out.in this day and age u will still be hearing some guys be saying that a lady that drags their feet or stalls them will be a good girl while the one that shows signs that she"s into the guy is loose and cheap cheesy.some of us guys are confused i swear grin.those guys who are 2nd options to their wives are really trying ; grin.
Good girl for where?, it's not about how long it takes her to say "Yes". Playing hard to get has to do with not opening your legs cheapishly to a man. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by AngelicBeing: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
grin grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Codes151(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dirty lies people tell to form fairy tale love!! Ta! Three years!?? Enough to even forget your ex Or 1st love!! 3 years...... gerraaaaaaahherrr

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by opethom(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nl girls ignoring thier PM, Kontinu, that's why rccg still dey there for you, we Sabi Una type crying to god at the age of 40

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
photoshoot:

You were gonna come to back gate,
Or give your WhatsApp number, remember? And then you were MIA
Am sorry something came up that day.
We'd deff see mondayy
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Ufranklin92(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:

i dont just know,some guys mumu shaaa

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
3yrs plenty ooooooo.Naija ladies n dere hard 2 get mentality

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Good girl for where?, it's not about how long it takes her to say "Yes". Playing hard to get has to do with not opening your legs cheapishly to a man. grin
exactly!....make guys dey make wise decision abeg grin.when a guy becomes second option for a lady ...cheating might be a sure thing in that relationship.

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by AK481(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:

Omo u ugly o.

Prove me wrong and I ll take u out.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by eightsin(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

Spot on! I have a friend who was also ignored for years while the girl went on dating and hoping to get married to her preferred man but they all disappointed her... only for her to fall back to my guy and they got married.

4 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by hedonistic: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
I pity am. Him problems plenty, and them wear ashoebi. Them gather dey come.

Mumu guys are just too many.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Medunah: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Whooa medunah well done grin
Lol, pay him no attention
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by jotey(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:
the person is correct grin
na joke o
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Useless news... Should we go and fry beans??
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Medunah: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=AK481 post=54722017/quote]
Take me out? You can do better undecided
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by galaxy2020(m): 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
The guys she wanted to marry probably dissapointed her, so wen the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable....

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by RealHaute: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
That guy that keeps DMing me don't give up grin

So you don't actually live in a cave? Issorait.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.