Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56832 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by realvenc: 10:18am On Mar 19, 2017
My dear, it is weird that someone you ignored and could not talk to for 3 years, you have finally come to marry... No level of business or being busy should stop anyone from responding to a simple Hello whether offline or online.
Men are not always saints just that this scenario is particular with ladies here.. Asking them out must turn into a mountain climb and by the time they have come around either the guy has moved on or he is already exhausted to keep pace in the relationship itself.

If the guy had moved on then this supposedly good married life together would have been lost to both of them... It is a lesson.

amokeme:
What if she didn't want to mingle for those 3years? Or she had other things like businesses she was focused on? Some people have better things or priorities than sex or dating.
Is just sad that most people's thought are just one way..
And even if another guy was dating her and all... how about the guy? Was he alone for the 3years?
Oh sorry, I forgot, there is always a problem with "the Nigerian woman" but the men are always saints
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by abimic(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2017
Jodha.. . Come and see something o... .. Could this be true love? .... The guy is just a victim of one chance.. ...... .. 3yrs?? ?? Wetin happen!? Is she a billionaire?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by babyfaceafrica: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
gentlewiz:

Do you know how many guys texting her through the same platform?? Girls do get numerous messages on social networks, FB, IG. There are lots of guys in that DM and if you were in her shoe brother you could have done the same thing. It does not has to be that her man failed her or something that was why she replied NO.. You can't really chat everyone on your DM because they are too much and all wants the same thing ..
excuse..the guy na rebound.. Simple.. I wish dem well
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by psallmuel(m): 10:25am On Mar 19, 2017
What were the messages for 3 years?

Year 1

Guy: hi
Guy: hello
Guy: are you there?
Guy: yes
Guy: is there light?
Guy: are you busy?
Guy: do you have pin mouth charger?
Guy: hhmm
Guy: ok, bye. Till next year

Year 2
Guy: you remember me?
Guy: its been a year now and I still have one year to go
Guy: I just finished NYSC sha
Guy: I'm looking for a job
Girl:
Guy: how was your day?
Guy: mine was great, I trekked all through looking for a job.
Guy: hope you have had something to eat
Guy: I have eaten, wait o! Have I?... Forget!

Final year.
Guy: happy new year!!
Guy: same to me
Guy: I just got a call from chevron, inviting me for an interview

Few weeks passed
Guy: guess what?
Guy: what
Guy: I got the job!!!!
Girl:
Guy: they just sent in my employment letter now via email and I'm supose to resume by tomorrow monday.
Guy: bye, I'm off to church

ThatMonday

Guy: I got work today and the place was amazing
Guy: did I tell you that I'll be earning 900k for a start + official car, a driver with a duplex in banana island?
Guy: God has blessed me so much. All I need now is a wife.
Girl: HI
Girl: Hello
Girl: how are you?
Girl: xup
Girl: sorry for not replying your messages, I didn't have MB
Girl: let's meet so we could talk
Girl: my birthday is tomorrow:
Girl: are you there
Guy: hi, sorry was held up in traffic
Guy: just got home.
Girl: ok. Can we meet tomorrow?
Guy: wish I could but work, let's make it weekend....
She skipped this part of the story.

If you are a guy and reading this, kneel down let me pray for you.

Any girl that will snub you for a week she will block you before that millions comes your way IJN

*in falz voice* what nonsense!

8 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by realvenc: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2017
This was not persistence or consistency in any Love.
If she had opened the door to talk to him without letting him in for whatever reasons and he now persists till she lets him in then the story will look a little good.

There is no need suffering a guy by ignoring and snubbing him and expecting him to be patient and understanding. When he does not even know your stance.

solasoulmusic:

Haha I see persistence and consistency in love as a good thing you know you want something you have to be strong enough to wait for it the guy was patient with her and how many guys are like that nowadays how many are even humble and appreciative of a faithful woman

It depends where they learnt how to love some like me really learnt by not being loved right
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by sosy25: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2017
In that three years the guy was also constantly having sex with other girls while his DM's were being ignored. He cant claim he never had anything to do with any girl in that three years.
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nairamaniac: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Why r u sounding so negative?? Must it have been becos of another guy she didn't give in to this particular man??
Its becos of shallow minded, negative fellows like u girls screen all men from social media.
Just so you know. True love does exist. But there must always be "a catch". Be it money, beauty, job security, foreign-citizenship.
Its the balance of all the above superficial-factors and real stuffs like behaviour/character that makes the love complete&true.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

You deserve a bottle of beer
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nairamaniac: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, someone even said I look like a witch......

I don't know but I like the intense look
gosssh. I love your looks. Same way I luv scary movies more than romance movies.
Intensity meets sexy. tongue
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Jodha(f): 11:18am On Mar 19, 2017
abimic:
Jodha.. . Come and see something o... .. Could this be true love? .... The guy is just a victim of one chance.. ...... .. 3yrs?? ?? Wetin happen!? Is she a billionaire?
.. Lol grin... That's a real niggur. He knows what he wants and keeps going for it till he gets it..

Guys should in fact imitate him grin..
No be one chance jhoor.. I don't think she's a billionaire.. It's true and pure love grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nairamaniac: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2017
galaxy2020:
The guys she wanted to marry probably dissapointed her, so wen the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable....

No girl is ever completely available. If there's no guy physically, there is mentally.
It only ends or drastically-reduces when she gets married.

If a girl doesnt have one main-offial bf, she could have 10 side boyfriends or 20toasters.

And none of these men decides their stand in her life.

The maga 2day, could be the main-man 2morow. It changes too many times and too quickly that no one around her can regulate it, but her alone.
#speak4urselfalone
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2017
psallmuel:
What were the messages for 3 years?

Year 1

Guy: hello
Guy: are you there?
Guy: yes
Guy: is there light?
Guy: do you have pin mouth charger?
Guy: hhmm

Year 2
Guy: you remember me?
Guy: its been a year now and I still have one year to go
Guy: I just finished NYSC sha
Guy: I'm looking for a job
Girl:
Guy: how was your day?
Guy: mine was great, I trekked all through looking for a job.
Guy: hope you have had something to eat
Guy: I have eaten, wait o! Have I?... Forget!

Final year.
Guy: happy new year!!
Guy: same to me
Guy: I just got a call from chevron, inviting me for an interview

Few weeks passed
Guy: guess what?
Guy: what
Guy: I got the job!!!!
Girl:
Guy: they just sent in my employment letter now via email and I'm supose to resume by tomorrow monday.
Guy: bye, I'm off to church

ThatMonday

Guy: I got work today and the place was amazing
Guy: did I tell you that I'll be earning 900k for a start + official car, a driver with a duplex in banana island?
Guy: God has blessed me so much. All I need now is a wife.
Girl: HI
Girl: Hello
Girl: how are you?
Girl: xup
Girl: sorry for not replying your messages, I didn't have MB
Girl: let's meet so we could talk
Girl: my birthday is tomorrow:
Girl: are you there
Guy: hi, sorry was held up in traffic
Guy: just got home.
Girl: ok. Can we meet tomorrow?
Guy: wish I could but work, let's make it weekend....
She skipped this part of the story.

If you are a guy and reading this, kneel down let me pray for you.

Any girl that will snub you for a week she will block you before that millions comes your way IJN

*in falz voice* what nonsense!
loooooooooool
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nwaonyeze001(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2017
"Then in 2015, his perseverance made me reply his message, and that was how the connection started.
When I finally met him for the first time, I fell in love with him because the way he looked at me was priceless.

"Right there I knew I couldn't trade him for anything else. On my birthday in September 2016, he popped the question and I said Yes.
Here we are today happily married. "

.............just thank God the prayer of your mum,probably your dad and loved ones was effective........ you were just lucky........ewu
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Perfectionist11: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:

Well,I know the dictionary meaning of grind...its you that didn't get the intended sarcasm.. . .cheerio!.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nairamaniac: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
realvenc:
My dear, it is weird that someone you ignored and could not talk to for 3 years, you have finally come to marry... No level of business or being busy should stop anyone from responding to a simple Hello whether offline or online.
Men are not always saints just that this scenario is particular with ladies here.. Asking them out must turn into a mountain climb and by the time they have come around either the guy has moved on or he is already exhausted to keep pace in the relationship itself.

If the guy had moved on then this supposedly good married life together would have been lost to both of them... It is a lesson.

I tire for all these our men. I no be Jew man@all. But cant agree more than I do already with you.
Adding to what u sed, do we even know d woman's own exoerience s from social media , that made her adopt such policies??
She has a right to her policies.
We all can't speak for the groom. He may not be as ignorant or weak as most people here are painting him.
Its obvious they dated after they met for sometime b4 getting married.
Abi, did he propose to her first time they met after 3years??
Within d period they dated, he probably got to know if she's the right one or not.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by candelahria(f): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol...i guess he was her last resort.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
fluxmind:

Aaagh! shocked you! You go wicked angry I won't even look at your face. 3 years too small, are you Sarah?

grin grin shey u no go wait ni
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
candelahria:
Lol...i guess he was her last resort.
Wicked!
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
gentlewiz:

Do you know how many guys texting her through the same platform?? Girls do get numerous messages on social networks, FB, IG. There are lots of guys in that DM and if you were in her shoe brother you could have done the same thing. It does not has to be that her man failed her or something that was why she replied NO.. You can't really chat everyone on your DM because they are too much and all wants the same thing ..
bros look at it this way.u said hello to a babe...she ignore u cheesy..u tell her how u feel about her..she tells u that u aint her type...that she loves men with John Cena chest and badboy Mel Gibson type of character cheesy.That she cant date u cos she has a thing for guys with the looks of Ramsey Nouah and to her u have only the good looks of Ibu...hence she considers u as a brother grin.After seven years she now starts calling u and start signifying interest in u cheesy.are u saying u going to dump ur fiancee who thinks the world of u for her? grin
Lalas247 gudi afternoon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Me?! shocked shocked shocked
Yas u still get like 6 more years to go grin u be back up plan
Op teaching me bad things butch

How was gym .. sorry oh came back late and crash last night ...
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

bros look at it this way.u said hello to a babe...she ignore u cheesy..u tell her how u feel about her..she tells u that u aint her type...that she loves men with John Cena chest and badboy Mel Gibson type of character cheesy.That she cant date u cos she has a thing for guys with the looks of Ramsey Nouah and to her u have only the good looks of Ibu...hence she considers u as a brother grin.After seven years she now starts calling u and start signifying interest in u cheesy.are u saying u going to dump ur fiancee who thinks the world of u for her? grin
Lalas247 gudi afternoon cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oha lefu how body

Lol ... no chill the girl maybe didnt see his message nao .. its like me my hubby dey pm box but dont know grin how will i know when i cant tell who is who n u can't possible get to know every single person .. just getting to know u lefu i have lost like 10kg in weight angry its not easy cry grin

Abi how u see am wey dexo ?? Dat guy doing bad things abi 3 days know his been with amaka for that beer parlor im just looking at him ... if not for TQ i for don ....

Did u go to church undecided smiley
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yas u still get like 6 more years to go grin u be back up plan
Op teaching me bad things butch

How was gym .. sorry oh came back late and crash last night ...
oh shìt Its you! shocked
I had no idea
BTT
6 years... hahahahaha! R U sure Im even on that queue tongue
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

oh shìt Its you! shocked
I had no idea
BTT
6 years... hahahahaha! R U sure Im even on that queue tongue
kiss really u didnt know its me
Wow can't believe u didnt clock on .. but wait u no look d name ni .
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Oha lefu how body

Lol ... no chill the girl maybe didnt see his message nao .. its like me my hubby dey pm box but dont know grin how will i know when i cant tell who is who n u can't possible get to know every single person .. just getting to know u lefu i have lost like 10kg in weight angry its not easy cry grin

Abi how u see am wey dexo ?? Dat guy doing bad things abi 3 days know his been with amaka for that beer parlor im just looking at him ... if not for TQ i for don ....

Did u go to church undecided smiley
Dexo tell me day b4 yesterday that he go take small sabbatical frm here but he will be back like terminator cheesy.haha dexo no be the drinking type of guy grin...trust me grin.Well even if a lady no give a guy a definitive answer for fear of being called cheap she will always shine her hidden green light dat she"s still into the guy and the guy will always decode grin.but this one of three yrs too long na haba grin.babe jus ignore a nigga for three gud yrs and the dude swallowed the pill.there was another guy rocking her world jor and if care is not taken that guy might interfere in the marriage grin.u lose weight?..but u no fat b4 na grin.if na babe like Eniola Badmus dey talk of losing weight i for support dat one grin...and yes i went to church.pls no tooo lose d weight ooo make u no come be like Aigbokiamen ooo cheesy cheesy.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Dexo tell me day b4 yesterday that he go take small sabbatical frm here but he will be back like terminator cheesy.haha dexo no be the drinking type of guy grin...trust me grin.Well even if a lady no give a guy a definitive answer for fear of being called cheap she will always shine her hidden green light dat she"s still into the guy and the guy will always decode grin.but this one of three yrs too long na haba grin.babe jus ignore a nigga for three gud yrs and the dude swallowed the pill.there was another guy rocking her world jor and if care is not taken that guy might interfere in the marriage grin.u lose weight?..but u no fat b4 na grin.if na babe like Eniola Badmus dey talk of losing weight i for support dat one grin...and yes i went to church.pls no tooo lose d weight ooo make u no come be like Aigbokiamen ooo cheesy cheesy.
Hahaha i tagged u on one thread lol pls go and see grin

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss really u didnt know its me
Wow can't believe u didnt clock on .. but wait u no look d name ni .

Ah swear ma head was elswhere..... I used to know one guy Lalas then Lalas the american footballer so I thot.... never mind
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ah swear ma head was elswhere..... I used to know one guy Lalas then Lalas the american footballer so I thot.... never mind
Lol cool no worries ..
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol cool no worries ..
So whats good
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nothing
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Perfectionist11:

Well,I know the dictionary meaning of grind...its you that didn't get the intended sarcasm.. . .cheerio!.
I didnt see the sarcasm.my bad grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 3:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
fluxmind:

Ehn?! you're dancing? cheesy Oya, It's 50k, my freestyle is not free.
You'll have to do way better than that if you wanna get paid grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

grin grin shey u no go wait ni

Are you doctor that I'm waiting for? Ogbeni answer me jaare cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.