Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56838 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
You'll have to do way better than that if you wanna get paid grin

See casting! So you like awoof? Ha, caaro! undecided onto 50k?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
fluxmind:

See casting! So you like awoof? Ha, caaro! undecided onto 50k?
yeah tongue deal or nah ?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Vavana(f): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?

Wow when I came across this your post, I paused. There are ladies that are more than a year without sex and they have not died.

Please not praising myself. I have a Yoruba guy as a friend, i told him our relationship will be without SEX. He flared up after 3months we met. We met 2014 at ICAN lesson center.

The funny thing is I don't ask for anything. I take care of myself with the little I have. He will run away after some time he will come back. Still same no SEX. Now he came asking he want to met my people. So there are ladies who leave without sex peacefully.

Is only a jobless girl or lady that will misbehave.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
yeah tongue deal or nah ?

It's 50k o, for a dope verse sha, gimme a go & I'll drop it
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
fluxmind:

It's 50k o, for a dope verse sha, gimme a go & I'll drop it
Have at it.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jobless! Why would I be sending messages to a woman for three years? I no get life?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Have at it.

Evening Freestyle...

I said... To myself I'm one of the best/
I put shorty on cos she got a helluva dress/
After the drink she be a helluva mess/
Rozay, rose petals, scent of a woman, the smell of the sex/
On mah pimping shít/
She better gimme mah 50 grand or she won't be walking right, on some limping shít/
Dress all ripped up showing her niptuck/
hoęs ain't loyal, you know they love to dick suck/
Get money, spending big bucks/
We don't remember haters why? We don't bother to give a fück/
You should know I really am about this/
When I come up out this/
Girl... put yo money where your mouth is/
Real magician when I make it rain where your house is/
I'm giving this dick to everyone of these niggas spouses/
My hands down her pants, up her blouses/
Hers on my trousers/
Bands make her dance, money talking the loudest/
Still stay humble when I rap like the proudest/
Nigguh from the East/
When I spit the shít on beats/
DJ keep on spinning, bring that back pon repeat/
Shorty feeling all cool till I give her ąss the heat/
She touch my body, I touch her soul but she feel it in her knees/
Feel it till it's weak/
Make her climax, to the peak/
Avalanche or a flood, you should see the way she leaks/
I'm an artsy nerd, not a geek/
In the bed imma freak/
I heard you like it big mami imma stick it till it's deep/
I'll keep going till I put yo ąss to sleep/
It's a masterpiece how I make you grab the sheets/
Hitting it raw, backwards while I grab them cheeks/
You promise you won't tell nobody but I know your ąss will cheat/
(Why?)
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by abimic(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jodha:

.. Lol grin... That's a real niggur. He knows what he wants and keeps going for it till he gets it..

Guys should in fact imitate him grin..
No be one chance jhoor.. I don't think she's a billionaire.. It's true and pure love grin
Ehn ehn
Guys should imitate him.. Lol.. I know the Jodha I know doesn't mean that..
No worry. .
Duly noted grin
Happy Sunday
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
fluxmind:

Evening Freestyle...

I said... To myself I'm one of the best/
I put shorty on cos she got a helluva dress/
After the drink she be a helluva mess/
Rozay, rose petals, scent of a woman, the smell of the sex/
On mah pimping shít/
She better gimme mah 50 grand or she won't be walking right, on some limping shít/
Dress all ripped up showing her niptuck/
hoęs ain't loyal, you know they love to dick suck/
Get money, spending big bucks/
We don't remember haters why? We don't bother to give a fück/
You should know I really am about this/
When I come up out this/
Girl... put yo money where your mouth is/
Real magician when I make it rain where your house is/
I'm giving this dick to everyone of these niggas spouses/
My hands down her pants, up her blouses/
Hers on my trousers/
Bands make her dance, money talking the loudest/
Still stay humble when I rap like the proudest
alright heres your 50G so ima walk right. grin
PS: I should sub to you bruhh

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lol
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Kinsa(f): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Perfectionist11:

Grind while they sleep?..as in girls should grind pepper in the midnight? :;

Abeg which kind pepper?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Kinsa(f): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
davidif:

Wait What?!? Bwahahahaha, even you don't believe that. Abeg stop making excuses for the girl that she herself did not give. She clearly said she didn't respond to strangers na so you come dey talk say "maybe she lost the password to tge account and wasn't able to log in for 3 years" haha haha, get outta here with that weak stuff girl.
Very hilarious... Lost password. grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
alright heres your 50G so ima walk right. grin
PS: I should sub to you bruhh

Ha! Caro! cheesy Anyways sub, got a battle on Wednesday
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Jodha(f): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2017
abimic:

Ehn ehn
Guys should imitate him.. Lol.. I know the Jodha I know doesn't mean that.. No
No worry. .
Duly noted grin
Happy Sunday

I mean it! I totally support the dude and the lass 100%.. Their love is real...

S2u grin

Happy workday(Monday) grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
realvenc:
This was not persistence or consistency in any Love.
If she had opened the door to talk to him without letting him in for whatever reasons and he now persists till she lets him in then the story will look a little good.

There is no need suffering a guy by ignoring and snubbing him and expecting him to be patient and understanding. When he does not even know your stance.

As I said before there are so many reason we don't know that she didn't reply to the message maybe at the time she was dating someone else. Maybe her account was hacked When you are persistent you hold firm to a course of action despite the difficulties faced. The guy was persistent.When you are consistent time does not affect the quality of the Love. The guy was consistent with his feelings so please tell me how this story does not inspire . This is proof that not Everyman comes to play games.

You may think he suffered but I think God showed them that their love was worth it
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2017
Love Machine:
She said she ignored him for 3 years.How many of you ladies can even do that?

Some people are celebrating 5 year anniversary from the other side lol
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
fluxmind:

Ha! Caro! cheesy Anyways sub, got a battle on Wednesday
Where at?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Ill be there.
Just mention me while you're at it

Certainly cool
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Thatman(m): 3:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Old Stuff sad sad
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Harveyspecter46(m): 3:45am On Mar 21, 2017
Regardless of what the Females think, it's a hard sell for guys. That's cos guys do d all d chasing and all ladies do is play games.
Cc: solasoulmusic
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2017
Ok
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
Harveyspecter46:
Regardless of what the Females think, it's a hard sell for guys. That's cos guys do d all d chasing and all ladies do is play games.
Cc: solasoulmusic

That is not entirely being truthful though yes you guys are direct but women are becoming more expressive but it's usually cut short by betrayal and sadly nowadays you guys discover new ways to hurt the people who stick their necks out for you. Men just need credibility nowadays not even money to get a purpose driven partner.

Personal I'll choose a journey of discovery good times or bad over a speedy path of dissolution where there is no empathy, no kindness, nothing done thoughtfully for the other
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Na wa o
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Harveyspecter46(m): 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
solasoulmusic:

That is not entirely being truthful though yes you guys are direct but women are becoming more expressive but it's usually cut short by betrayal and sadly nowadays you guys discover new ways to hurt the people who stick their necks out for you. Men just need credibility nowadays not even money to get a purpose driven partner.

Personal I'll choose a journey of discovery good times or bad over a speedy path of dissolution where there is no empathy, no kindness, nothing done thoughtfully for the other
You have raised points. Bt I feel a guy wudnt hangout for so long for her to say "Yes". Ladies shd realize dt d right guys don't wait so long.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Harveyspecter46:

You have raised points. Bt I feel a guy wudnt hangout for so long for her to say "Yes". Ladies shd realize dt d right guys don't wait so long.
That's the thing they do and that's what makes them the right partner because they actually may love you and that is in the patience as well. Their not trying to rush your process and get a bitter version.

I see it as if you can look into another and see a mirror of who you really are you can change that so you will at least make heaven you will always have the love you need to get by. Ideas for business will never depart from you his favor will be upon you. I see people jump from relationship to the next without taking time to heal cheat like no tomorrow tell lies and all sorts but I will never regret time you spend giving love.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2020
psallmuel:
What were the messages for 3 years?

Year 1

Guy: hi
Guy: hello
Guy: are you there?
Guy: yes
Guy: is there light?
Guy: are you busy?
Guy: do you have pin mouth charger?
Guy: hhmm
Guy: ok, bye. Till next year

Year 2
Guy: you remember me?
Guy: its been a year now and I still have one year to go
Guy: I just finished NYSC sha
Guy: I'm looking for a job
Girl:
Guy: how was your day?
Guy: mine was great, I trekked all through looking for a job.
Guy: hope you have had something to eat
Guy: I have eaten, wait o! Have I?... Forget!
Guy: are you busy?
Guy: ok, bye. Till next year

Final year.
Guy: happy new year!!
Guy: same to me
Guy: I just got a call from chevron, inviting me for an interview

Few weeks passed
Guy: guess what?
Guy: what
Guy: I got the job!!!!
Girl:
Guy: they just sent in my employment letter now via email and I'm supose to resume by tomorrow monday.
Guy: bye, I'm off to church

ThatMonday

Guy: I got work today and the place was amazing
Guy: did I tell you that I'll be earning 900k for a start + official car, a driver with a duplex in banana island?
Guy: God has blessed me so much. All I need now is a wife.
Girl: HI
Girl: Hello
Girl: how are you?
Girl: xup
Girl: sorry for not replying your messages, I didn't have MB
Girl: let's meet so we could talk
Girl: my birthday is tomorrow:
Girl: are you there
Guy: hi, sorry was held up in traffic
Guy: just got home.
Girl: ok. Can we meet tomorrow?
Guy: wish I could but work, let's make it weekend....
She skipped this part of the story.

If you are a guy and reading this, kneel down let me pray for you.

Any girl that will snub you for a week she will block you before that millions comes your way IJN

*in falz voice* what nonsense!
my brother lol. Happy Quarantine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.