Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56829 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
the guy shouldnt have married d babe sef. why will u marry a babe that ignored you for 3years. ah u ignore my message for 2days, you are a goner. EOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by dom(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Lwkmd. Una no go kill me for nairaland abeg. This is most hilarious.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Exactly!
For him mind now him don achieve
He doesnt know he has been played like a fiddle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by HARDDON: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
amokeme:
What if she didn't want to mingle for those 3years? Or she had other things like businesses she was focused on? Some people have better things or priorities than sex or dating.
Is just sad that most people's thought are just one way..
And even if another guy was dating her and all... how about the guy? Was he alone for the 3years?
Oh sorry, I forgot, there is always a problem with "the Nigerian woman" but the men are always saints

Wow! Some1 is brewing hawt dust!

U got some points though.....however faintly on a scale of 1-10 , just 1. angry

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Larryfest:

U dey mind them?? 3good years she kept ignoring him while another guy was slamming her only for her to get dumped by the other guy before she remembers his sorry ass..... God forbid i end up with someone like that

Na the part wey you talk slamming sef like sey na WWE summer slam, omo you go bad for film o cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

you know, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...wekk said.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]Hmmm....i weep at how sm guys pest grls for relationship :'

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Merceline(f): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
do you suggest she should have dated the two of them @ the same time?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:
Lol, someone even said I look like a witch......
I don't know but I like the intense look
Like seriously....

then you can start making money by featuring in horror films ..lol .
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Who says you can't slide into the DM you loved from afar?
The power of social media is really working like magic.
Olawande and Olanrewaju's love story is a testimony - they started from Instagram.

Olawande had been ignoring olanrewaju messages for 3 years before she finally gave in. The spirit of persistence and consistency paved way for olanrewaju because he never dared gave up on his soul mate.

"Olanrewaju and I met on Instagram 3years ago." says oleander the bride. " He had been sending me messages in Instagram which I constantly ignored for three years. I was a little reluctant initially because I hardly chat with strangers, it always felt like a waste of time.

"Then in 2015, his perseverance made me reply his message, and that was how the connection started.
When I finally met him for the first time, I fell in love with him because the way he looked at me was priceless.

"Right there I knew I couldn't trade him for anything else. On my birthday in September 2016, he popped the question and I said Yes.
Here we are today happily married. "

Congrats young cute couple.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyJO-Rhdw7/

The story isn't complete, she considered this guy after her other guy broke her heart. You won't tell me that for 3 years, she had no one, she then woke up one morning and responded to this guy.
Anyways, congrats to the guy, he finally got what he so badly wants.

4 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by nikkyshyne(f): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abegi, don't guys marry their 2nd, 3rd or even 5th option? Provided it is God's will, how it happened doesn't matter. God can close a door for a better one. Olawande cutie, enjoy your marriage in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by RealHaute: 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
You dint see da tongue out?

Nah...it evaded my attention. Was like: "did I quote the wrong person?! "
cheesy
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
3-fvcking-freaking-years. undecided
I wish I have patience sha. I am the type who gets pissed when a lady doesn't reciprocate one time

I hate rubbish, olo'un

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't know why it's very hard for 9ja ladies to chat with someone freely.

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
3-fvcking-freaking-years. undecided
I wish I have patience sha. I am the type who gets pissed when a lady doesn't reciprocate one time

I hate rubbish, olo'un
me still dey give time o, if I see it's not getting any better, mehn I'll move on, unless I wan enter the place by force.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
That guy that keeps DMing me don't give up grin

Carolina, Carolyner
Is she a gold digger or diamond miner
She better be a diva cos I'm a dope rhymer
I'll only give her a full day, that's how I'll time her
When she be "on the clock", she gon need ten second hands to untie her
Yall see what I did there? Goddamn I just dimed her cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
RealHaute:

Nah...it evaded my attention. Was like: "did I quote the wrong person?! "
cheesy
Was suppose to be sarcastic.
My bad grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
bjhaid:
me still dey give time o, if I see it's not getting any better, mehn I'll move on, unless I wan enter the place by force.

Exactly! Only if I must enter the place by fire by force but as for relationship even if it has head but u still playing around with me.....#spits....I don't play that
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
NarnieSnyper:

Exactly! Only if I must enter the place by fire by force but as for relationship even if it has head but u still playing around with me.....#spits....I don't play that
yea, some have girls have just made life too complicated for demselves.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by mizzytan(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
"What's yours will always be yours, what's not yours will never be yours no matter how hard you fight it"-Unknown.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by bezimo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

A very likelihood.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxmind:

Carolina, Carolyner
Is she a gold digger or diamond miner
She better be a diva cos I'm a dope rhymer
I'll only give her a full day, that's how I'll time her
When she be "on the clock", she gon need ten second hands to untie her
Yall see what I did there? Goddamn I just dimed her cool
Awwwwe. i see what you did there grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Awwwwe. i see what you did there grin
Carol today na your birthday right... Happy birthday to y
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Carol today na your birthday right... Happy birthday to y
Thanks,but it was yesterday
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Thanks,but it was yesterday
Oh OK... I saw it a while ago..

Happy belated birthday

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Luckymay(f): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
She's pregnant. All those tales are just sugarcoat
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by AkilahPrime: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kilode Does she have the keys to heaven ?[b]
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Mayflowa(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The consistent guys and the thoughtful ones always get the reward. Who we are attracted to and who we need in our lives can differ

Maybe in Nigeria. In Western world, persistent guys are called stalkers and weirdos. They are often times arrested cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Moving4: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
And u are happy? Wen d oda guy have dished ur ass & u nw accepted him cos u had no choice.... Time is running out
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by bigiyaro(m): 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
definitely not me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.