Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56833 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by PastorandMentor(m): 5:08am On Mar 19, 2017
What is Instagram?
What is Dm?
Who sent it to who?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Stanley1155: 5:14am On Mar 19, 2017
Me wey still dey single beta pass dis guy cos d thing dey obvious say the gal no like d guy.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by chiraqDemon(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Graccccccccy:
"fish much for water" Crayfish no be fish oo
Lol me de aim sharks nor b tilapia i de find

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by mypains: 5:54am On Mar 19, 2017
davide470:
Mtchewwwww!
hahhahahahhahahhaa why all the guys dey vex na?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Perfectionist11:

@ your profile pic...Grind while they sleep?..as in girls should grind pepper in the midnight?

Or is it something totally unrelated to pepper they should grind? grin
I think it means work hard whil everyone sleeps
MO
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by frankobinna(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2017
yet the guy is not happy

hope their Union last sha'
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by linearity: 6:08am On Mar 19, 2017
My guy don fall mugu, he is just the rebound guy.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Maxvasia(m): 6:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
You will live long

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

You're absolutely right. She's only happy with the wedding, not really about the guy per se.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
You're right!
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Shome36(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Always thinking negatively

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by lebesgue(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2017
My guy, you are a part-time husband. The real husband is lurking in the corner somewhere.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by gofnor(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Who says you can't slide into the DM you loved from afar?
The power of social media is really working like magic.
Olawande and Olanrewaju's love story is a testimony - they started from Instagram.

Olawande had been ignoring olanrewaju messages for 3 years before she finally gave in. The spirit of persistence and consistency paved way for olanrewaju because he never dared gave up on his soul mate.

"Olanrewaju and I met on Instagram 3years ago." says oleander the bride. " He had been sending me messages in Instagram which I constantly ignored for three years. I was a little reluctant initially because I hardly chat with strangers, it always felt like a waste of time.

"Then in 2015, his perseverance made me reply his message, and that was how the connection started.
When I finally met him for the first time, I fell in love with him because the way he looked at me was priceless.

"Right there I knew I couldn't trade him for anything else. On my birthday in September 2016, he popped the question and I said Yes.
Here we are today happily married. "

Congrats young cute couple.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyJO-Rhdw7/

hmmmm, god is great!

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by prince049(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2017
Medunah:

Lol, someone even said I look like a witch......

I don't know but I like the intense look

You look different, very different like strange .
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by AlphaStyles(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
u no respond for 1mnth for my side I go just clear you cumut

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
She agreed when she was disappointed by the one she truly loved. This kind of women still cheat with who they really love. I pity this guy.
yea very true..women are controlled by their emotions.if the first guy makes a move..she go still fall yakata grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by yinkslinks(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Just like that story days back here where the woman was caught nyashing her ex on her husband’s bed grin grin grin grin
lefulefu:

yea very true..women are controlled by their emotions.if the first guy makes a move..she go still fall yakata grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy probably the main guy she was having the hots for and she was expecting to propose to her disappointed her.hence she had to take on the next available guy.anyway happy married life to them.
No mind dem.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2017
yinkslinks:
Just like that story days back here where the woman was caught nyashing her ex on her husband’s bed grin grin grin grin
lol i saw dat story.na like dis e dey take start na grin grin grin.omo if a woman puts u as a second option...omo na cheating tins set for the marriage ooo.better u marry a woman who really loves u.make i go church jor...gud mornin cheesy.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2017
See them none of them can wait undecided
But they want wife 3 years to small sef grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:
If na you, you go wait?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

If na you, you go wait?
U got ppl on 4 years wait at the moment ..
u you dey number 2345 grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Awwwwe. i see what you did there grin

Ehn?! you're dancing? cheesy Oya, It's 50k, my freestyle is not free.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U got ppl on 4 years wait at the moment ..
u you dey number 2345 grin
Me?! shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Uzosaint(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2017
my guy very true,wait for good three years? she carry gold or is she Agbani Darego or Kin K. Obvious her main guy broke her heart and she had to give to the new dude.

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Aaagh! shocked you! You go wicked angry I won't even look at your face. 3 years too small, are you Sarah?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Skmoda360(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Cholls post=54714750][/quote] dope comment...
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Bolieve: 9:40am On Mar 19, 2017
OP, last warning, don't ever post this kinda nonsense again.
I'm in my house, Coman beat me.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by kings11ng(m): 9:44am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

u know every
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cannonleo(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Interesting with all the comments from page one to five I can say
"cupid , your fired from Nigeria" lol no love chills for this obodo
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by chinagorom419: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

You are a prophet
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by gentlewiz: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2017
Ximenez:
why did it take her three years?

Do you know how many guys texting her through the same platform?? Girls do get numerous messages on social networks, FB, IG. There are lots of guys in that DM and if you were in her shoe brother you could have done the same thing. It does not has to be that her man failed her or something that was why she replied NO.. You can't really chat everyone on your DM because they are too much and all wants the same thing ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos) / How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61