Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56827 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by chronique(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omo, I done pass the age for this kind thing. If I nor marry next year, dem fit call meeting on top my head. If the lady isn't giving positive vibes instantly, we move on. Na small children get patience for this kind thing.

10 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Ximenez(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
But life is shorter now. If you ignore me for 24hrs, no more deal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Medunah:
Lol, pay him no attention
Cholls heard that? grin
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nathkem01(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
And so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Ximenez(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
gentlewiz:

Brother you are so wrong!! The girl just gave a summary of how they met and ended up getting married. How come you think it is not true love alleging of one mysterious Main guy that does not exist huh??
why did it take her three years?

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

exactly!....make guys dey make wise decision abeg grin.when a guy becomes second option for a lady ...cheating might be a sure thing in that relationship.
Possibly!.

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
RealHaute:

So you don't actually live in a cave? Issorait.
Coming from the caveman himself.
Ima passs
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Valkyr: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?

until yesterday was waiting for one indecisive lady for over 16months

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Hades2016(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?
so true brother .... I can't even wait for a lady for 1 week ......

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by ollah2: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Second option dude be feeling fly
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Ayblaize(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

True love detector..Love analyzer... Future couple speculator.. .arise o compatriot anaconda call obey. Izz ok

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by yinkslinks(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
She agreed when she was disappointed by the one she truly loved. This kind of women still cheat with who they really love. I pity this guy.

5 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
The consistent guys and the thoughtful ones always get the reward. Who we are attracted to and who we need in our lives can differ
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by RealHaute: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Coming from the caveman himself.
Ima passs

Lol...na fight? cheesy
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Hoodfriend(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Only shit... This is my best friend sister, her name is Wande...and the wedding was held at Ibadan, i was there.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by blkmum700: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Me nor get strength o
If u nor reply after 1 try fish much for water
Nor b one woman go take me play even one month

abeg i kno wan laugh this night.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by HARDDON: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
The guy na rebound....

Tru dah! But one man's lost is mos def another's gain!

D other guy might come to his senses here on n try to hook her up back ( if she was really gud) n get d shock of his life: she married!
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by jaiyejina(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

u nailed it!! It's arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

A gold medal for you.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
RealHaute:

Lol...na fight? cheesy
You dint see da tongue out?
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Cholls heard that? grin
my sister no mind her na so she wan take get back at me dis evening.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by crackhouse(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
U are deceiving urselves but just continue.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by amokeme(f): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
What if she didn't want to mingle for those 3years? Or she had other things like businesses she was focused on? Some people have better things or priorities than sex or dating.
Is just sad that most people's thought are just one way..
And even if another guy was dating her and all... how about the guy? Was he alone for the 3years?
Oh sorry, I forgot, there is always a problem with "the Nigerian woman" but the men are always saints

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by graphiti: 10:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

Chai..... very wicked but on point!
#option B Option K tinz!
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by PrinzCarter(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omo dis guy fall hand 3yrs for one gal ,Baba ijebu must hear dis undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hoodfriend:
Only shit... This is my best friend sister, her name is Wande...and the wedding was held at Ibadan, i was there.
my brother who u epp?!

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by teebillz: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Three years is enough to get a degree. #TeamNoTime
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
na so them be, if dem no fit go forward again na to put am for reverse
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by teebillz: 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
That guy that keeps DMing me don't give up grin

I stopped yesterday.

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by graphiti: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

exactly!....make guys dey make wise decision abeg grin.when a guy becomes second option for a lady ...cheating might be a sure thing in that relationship.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
teebillz:

I stopped yesterday.
Please don't "smiley"

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Me nor get strength o
If u nor reply after 1 try fish much for water
Nor b one woman go take me play even one month
Tell them bro
No time I no fit dey do second option in any woman's life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dare To Cheat On Her? (photo) / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.