Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49526 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Brunosamel(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2017
Those 3rd stops him from making the money he want or achieving his goals. The only difference between 1st class and 3rd class is information gap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by robonski15(m): 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ddy:

Leaders of tomorrow,i dey see Una oooo
grin grin. My bro you made my day..1500 recharge card for you bro.. Email me your number..
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by darlenese(f): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shame and u and Dino

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by shurlermoz(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Did you also graduate in 2000 but served in 1999?

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Skywalker5(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naija and using panadol for someone's headache. What if he graduated with third class? Does that mean he won't succeed in life? This mentality is bad. There are lots of successful people who have graduated with third class and are doing very well. You guys should know that in developed countries, its not always by degree before you get a job.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by emoch(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by YelloweWest: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
I also graduated with a third class. I'm m9re successful than almost all of my mates...

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
You also did your POP on Sunday right Kontunu
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aburi001:
LAIR!

Ignore that one..

going by the rules and requirements for joining campus cults in those days, you gatz be strong academically and intelligent.. why other factions came out when they could not meet the set standard

Too many lies flying around in this country
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by elevy(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
3rd class! after 5 years? chai ! thr's God o
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by AntiWailer: 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
The problem is not 3rd class.

The problem is if he graduated at all with the number of carry overs he had as at the time they claimed he graduated.

And 3rd class means you did not do well academically.

No need to make it look good.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Opeade939(f): 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

You made a first class .. but your life aint first at all sister... ruminate on that
Lol,at least ,I'm different from you in all ramifications.....
Ruminate on that as well.

5 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

One third class holder is a senator. You that came out with first class, who are you?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by olubams: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow

And people like you will still come and coach someone tomorrow in the career section that in he should not worry '' In Nigeria, grades does not matter, Grace is what matters and it does not determine greatness afterall Bill Gates dropped out of school''
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by YelloweWest: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

SMH leaders of tomorrow
You are not making any sense.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
I graduated with third class from university of Benin, civil engineering
corrosive.

Uniben I rep.

3rd class also,computer engineering.

And I think am doing great with my handwork and I have enough boys working for me.i organise seminars on epoxy floor in case you want to learn how to apply epoxy floor contact me on 08053789165.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mytym(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Let's stop bastardizing the third class

The issue with melaye is NOT the grade he graduated with. It is whether he even graduated at all...

Let's stop victim popularization, no one is bastardizing 3rd class Graduates, also no one will be sad if their kids come out with better grades 2:2 or 2:1 or 1st class.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ExInferis(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
RillJ:
Third Class is a grade like any other.
Ask yourself how many 1st & 2nd class graduates end up working for stark 'illiterates' who never had reason(s) to bother with grade?

Especially when some of the richest and most brilliant minds never even graduated.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs...

And today Dino is a senator, and worth lord knows how many billions.

Meanwhile, your 1st classes and 2.1 are scouring jobberman looking for 80k jobs.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.
Seconded!.

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
I graduated with a 3rd class too and NO I do not stand with crooks and criminals like Dino Melaye
No way Ill support such a bufoon

Actually you are more buffoon than Dino. Dino made a life from his third class, what have you made of yours, ranting on nairaland
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Oboy you get time o. Stop arguing with people who are proud of wasting their parents time and money. They will drag you down to their level and floor you. Instead congratulate their stupidity as they pose no challenge to you.
Seriously don't quote them again.
Will u say Dino wasted his parent money?a 1st class who is unemployed for many yrs waiting for white/blue collar job without thinking outside d box is no 1st class he/she wasted his/her parent money.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jamislaw(m): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
WhoBeThisMan:
I graduated with a third class too. Uniben engineering. My dear I am doing very well, and I have guy's with 2-2 begging to work for me. My dear am not an olodo.

OP, I stand with you
the same here my Brother after NYSC applied here and there but later settled down with my small company hoping to expand soon.
I have 3 sales rep for now am getting popular with my product in North here.
I may not be brilliant but am highly intelligent, mind you am 27 and engaged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by freekick: 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Dongreat:

Oboy you get time o. Stop arguing with people who are proud of wasting their parents time and money. They will drag you down to their level and floor you. Instead congratulate their stupidity as they pose no challenge to you.
Seriously don't quote them again.
Enough said. Oro lo so, ko ni tan nbe.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ddy:

Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka came out with third class.You that graduated with first class,are u better than them.What have ur first/second class upper did for u.Am not even sure if u are a graduate.

Dude, to shut you up, not only do i have a 2:1 add 2 masters to it both distinctions, what have my certificate done for me you ask? grin i will only laugh at that foolish question.

All you proud 3rd class holders, so its only 2 people with 3rd class that are doing well that you can call.

The owner of my company is not a graduate but he is multi billonaire, and i with all my degrees work for him. There are many illiterates that are richer than graduates, but ask them if they prefer to be educated and listen to their reply. Why do they all insist on education for their kids.

Why dont you ask how many 1st class and 2:1 holders are doing well. Sorry to say this but in my company my fellow graduate is a security man from my uni as well.

I really dont have anything against 3rd class but its not cheat beating worthy.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ademoladeji(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
SmartyPants:

I didn't have a strong record of achievement in my earlier years but I haven't done too poorly in life since. However, lets face the facts:

1. Good academic results are not proof of intelligence but are usually a good indication of it.

Poor results means you were either dull, lazy or a victim of circumstance. Frankly, it is usually one or both of the first two, and these are traits that are hard to change.

This means that on average it is reasonable to expect that people with poor results may not do well in life.

2. Employers are looking for people with intelligence and drive. A third class simply does not portray that and consequently, anyone coming out with a third class will automatically be disadvantaged greatly, whether or not he or she thinks they are the smartest person from earth to Uranus.

3. Success builds on success. If you went through school without learning well, how well do you expect to perform in real world conditions? You cannot apply knowledge that you do not have, can you?

So while a third class is not the end of life, t really I nothing to be proud of. It is the very definition of utter mediocrity.

I mean, even look at the opening post by the OP; I was expecting to see a reason or explanation for why the fact that he made third class is relevant to Dino Melaye... But nope. No logic, no reason. Just an empty statement of support.

Newsflash!! Even Dino Melaye probably doesn't want the association of third class degree holders standing behind him!

Hard punch below the belt.

All proud 3rd class citizens should goan sleep till the return of Jesu

3 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by millhouse: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
coolestchris2:
Gani fewehinmi and wole soyinka and ibori are third class holders
even Tony elumelu graduated with a third class.. yet all those first class holders looking down at and Dino and Co. see them running around with their CVS at UBA Bank

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by jeff1607(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

Lmao, continue showing ignorance. Maybe if you took your time to read the thread you would have seen where i said it was picked from a blog.

if I may be so bold to ask, what school did you graduate from?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ddy:

Leaders of tomorrow,i dey see Una oooo

u finished d guy no be this world..
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by monex(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Alariwo2:

If I e-knock you, you'll enter ground.
Dull things who only know how to party and mess around with amateur girls
terrible generalization
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rozayx5(m): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

degree has nothing do with real life

wake up bro
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.

yeye... if i may ask, what have you made of graduating with a first class. I am sure you are just a part of the get a good job herd. Your life doesn't portray no first at all. I won't be shocked if you are subordinate to a third class graduate, and the third class guy is doing fantastically better than you are
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

Actually you are more buffoon than Dino. Dino made a life from his third class, what have you made of yours, ranting on nairaland

this your comment has "F" written all over it..can't you think with your brain?

we're talking credibility here, what is right and what is not you're busy worshipping ill-gotten wealth

No make me vex chop you raw o.. compose yourself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.