Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) (49530 Views)

I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) / Dino Melaye Addresses Certificate Scandal: "I Graduated From Harvard, UNIABUJA" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
ExInferis:

Especially when some of the richest and most brilliant minds never even graduated.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs...

And today Dino is a senator, and worth lord knows how many billions.

Meanwhile, your 1st classes and 2.1 are scouring jobberman looking for 80k jobs.

Thank you brother. First class guys have no impact in Nigeria. I basically see them as waste. The are less intuitive and all they do is read read read cram and never understand

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by mytym(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
The problem is not 3rd class.

The problem is if he graduated at all with the number of carry overs he had as at the time they claimed he graduated.

And 3rd class means you did not do well academically.

No need to make it look good.

God bless you
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
olubams:

And people like you will still come and coach someone tomorrow in the career section that in he should not worry '' In Nigeria, grades does not matter, Grace is what matters and it does not determine greatness afterall Bill Gates dropped out of school''

Dude, if you have read my posts i never said 3rd class is the end of the world, but iis it something to brag about. It merely said you are a failure academically speaking.

I tackled the OP cuz he is trying to use dino melaye as an example and something to be proid of. Now let me ask, that dino was lucky to get into senate with 3rd class does it mean coolestchris will become senate president with 3rd class as well.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by WhoBeThisMan: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
jamislaw:
the same here my Brother after NYSC applied here and there but later settled down with my small company hoping to expand soon.
I have 3 sales rep for now am getting popular with my product in North here.
I may not be brilliant but am highly intelligent, mind you am 27 and engaged.
good to know my brother. I'm my opinion, I personally don't think our educational system is a good judge of intelligence. I've seen alot of third class doing extraordinarily well. I even think those with a third class degrees are even more resilient than those with higher degrees
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by ExInferis(m): 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

Thank you brother. First class guys have no impact in Nigeria. I basically see them as waste. The are less intuitive and all they do is read read read cram and never understand

With the very poor ranking of our universities this classification of degrees is moot.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bobbiekrantz: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

Quite absurd seeing this kind of ridiculous comment...

You have no idea why and what events might have led to that do you?

You must be very haughty and full of yourself but trust me, your type don't go far in life cos you cannot see beyond your nose...

You're disgusting...

By the way I'm a proud Super Lion, 2.1 Physics and Astronomy wink

Brother!
#finalist!
#Economics!

Soon-to-be-a-lion! grin
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
millhouse:
even Tony elumelu graduated with a third class.. yet all those first class holders looking down at and Dino and Co. see them running around with their CVS at UBA Bank
exactly u r correct
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by calculator123(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
TapDance:

Graduating with a 3rd class is nothing to be proud of, it means you don't know where your talents lie or you are just plain stupid_ and should have become a carpenter's apprentice rather than wasting your parents resources at college.
You don't know the circumstances surrounding this 3rd class division.it could be caused by a lot of factors eg he might had studied and hustled(side by side),he must have lost his financial backer and off course this would cause depression which invariably would affect his studies..Not to talk about missing results/scripts,etc.. so man the use of that word plain stupid he way not it

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
monex:

terrible generalization

doesn't make it entirely false or does it?
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:

I am at work, working my ass of to be able to raise a family.

Only replying your dumb question and meme because i am out in the field.

While you and your fellow proud association of 3rd class graduates will spend 20 hours out of todays 24 on nairaland chatting shit and making money for seun.

Now i got nothing against 3rd class graduates, but it's nothing to be proud of. Those that made 1st class, 2:1 or 2:2 in your dept, did they have 6 heads with 11 brains.

This reply should be, I am at Work Working for a 3rd class graduate.

#checkyourbossgrade

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

Actually you are more buffoon than Dino. Dino made a life from his third class, what have you made of yours, ranting on nairaland

Ha! U call that a life? then youre a very very very stupid fellow with the IQ of a toad
So having money to you is what you call life
Please take a hike. Crawl back under that rock where you and your ilks belong

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by aiir2303(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nairaland is now a joke and most members are clowns. Imagine this thread, a person cleary happy to identify with Dino this shows where we are heading as a Nation. You think the present crop of leaders we have now are crooks abeg wait for our own generation (those that are yoots) to take over from them .

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
mytym:

The issue with melaye is NOT the grade he graduated with. It is whether he even graduated at all...

Let's stop victim popularization, no one is bastardizing 3rd class Graduates, also no one will be sad if their kids come out with better grades 2:2 or 2:1 or 1st class.
OK but third class is a sign of hardwork too
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
ahamonyeka:
corrosive.

Uniben I rep.

3rd class also,computer engineering.
I stand with u

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Alariwo2:

this your comment has "F" written all over it..can't you think with your brain?

we're talking credibility here, what is right and what is not you're busy worshipping ill-gotten wealth

No make me vex chop you raw o.. compose yourself

i just put your tantrums in check. No one is worshiping Dino's wealth, but that he has made a life from a third class finish from school. Ruminate on that. Do you have a job, where do you work. Obviously you might be looking for one on jobberman
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
tete7000:

Prof. Wole Soyinka has long refuted that third class claim. He graduated with a 2.1. Check the link to be educated and stop peddling rumour:
www.nigerianmonitor.com/didnt-class-degree-wole-soyinka/
OK will delete his name there

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Philadelphia:

Another attention seeker spotted
who
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Customer80: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
You may fail in school but don't fall in life

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Omonoba1: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Though there is nothing wrong with graduating with a third class, anyone celebrating Dino now is a clown and needs his/her cerebrum examined.

1 Like

Aburi001:
LAIR!
go and check
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
emmanuelike:

This reply should be, I am at Work Working for a 3rd class graduate.

#checkyourbossgrade

My boss is a 2:1 accountant with an ICAN, one of the smartest men i have ever worked with. What else do you have to say.

Pls grow up

2 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Lordkylie(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

This is crap and incoherent. whosoever awarded you a degree made a historic mistake! #IstandwithDino
you're a graduate? You can come up with something better and smarter than this. Then again maybe not. Successful people -except of course in the Nigerian context; and that's why we're miles behind the rest of the world and sinking deeper into the deluge of mediocrity and spuriousness-do not glory in failure. Rather they glory in rising from their failures. Take notes boy- there's a difference, a huuuge one.

4 Likes

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by rhymesnoni(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
OLODO, wasnt it da same xchool fees u were paying with those dat graduatd wit a 1st class??

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by vani86: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
YelloweWest:

You are not making any sense.

Yup for someone like you who find it difficult to comprehend a simple sentence. It was meant for people who can reason and not for you.

1 Like

Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by bizzibodi(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
winj:

99% of Nigerians are olodos, dundy and lack commonsense. 1st class degree holders on paper! commonsense still zero!
Many nigerians have 1st class degrees yet chinese, indians, lebanese and other low class uneducated races are their bosses and masters.

Nigerians 1st class holders have not designed or created any technologies or inventions worthy of anything.

I prefer commonsense to education (including 1st class) any day!
Even our professors has not done any inventions that changes d world,university is for research & acedemic exercises.why shld a 1st class in 9ja want to work & slaves for others they shld creat their "own world".
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Moheat(m): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

adeke undecided

My Etsako brother. That guy Na real Adeke
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by TPAND(f): 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ha! U call that a life? then youre a very very very stupid fellow with the IQ of a toad
So having money to you is what you call life
Please take a hike. Crawl back under that rock where you and your ilks belong

You sound like a toddler. How do you quantify life. Kindly name a celebrated broke-ass today. Give me one, i will give countless number of those that have turned third class finish to fortunes.
Olodo like you. Remain poor because you dont see having money as part of enjoying life. what you are is quantified by your money, even your pastors preach that
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Tjayjosh(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
ToriBlue:
Failures always support their fellow failure.

No be your mates graduate with 2_1 and 2_2? you are happy you graduated with 3rd class.
Not so dear. I use to think like you before now. But life has thought me that you don't look down anybody because of their shortcomings. Every human being is special. Shiit happens. life is binary.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by coolestchris2: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I like your positivity! Keep it up!
thanks
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Alariwo2: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
TPAND:

i just put your tantrums in check. No one is worshiping Dino's wealth, but that he has made a life from a third class finish from school. Ruminate on that. Do you have a job, where do you work. Obviously you might be looking for one on jobberman

you're still thinking like an "F" personality.. are you under a curse or something?

it's people like you that rot in jail for crimes not up to the one Dino committed.. Just too timid and dense for my liking *sigh
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Onyeoguego: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
vani86:
In other words you be olodo, dundy. Your mates made at least 2:2 and after 5 years in university, you came out with 3rd class and proud because a thug like melaye is also a dundy.

SMH leaders of tomorrow
Bros why u dey disgrace urself here.
Re: I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) by Dongreat(m): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
bizzibodi:

Will u say Dino wasted his parent money?a 1st class who is unemployed for many yrs waiting for white/blue collar job without thinking outside d box is no 1st class he/she wasted his/her parent money.

Dino might not have wasted his parents money but he surely stole your commonwealth to fund his luxury lifestyle despite having no source of income but politics. Now should you be debating with me or Dino and his cohorts who has deliberately raped you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano / Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.