Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (94715 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
He's so obsessed with you and I know that his infatuation will die down the moment he shines your congo

So the local guys around you are not worthy of dating you but an abroad based guy is worthy abi? SMH
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
buh lady u wanted a white man nau, white man, white feelings

he might even ask u to send the video of a conversation BTW u and a bus conductor

just bear am biko, don't come here shouting and wailing with ur keyboards grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by MarkGeraldo(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
buh lady u wanted a white man nau, white man, white feelings

he might even ask u to send the video of a conversation BTW u and a bus conductor

just bear am biko, don't come here shouting and wailing on ur keyboards grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
Most ladies dream man.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

He keeps asking are you with someone there?
Why are you not replying my chat so fast?
Why did you put off your data please I hate it
What are you doing right now?
Why are you not speaking aloud?

Lots of questions and I can't begin to imagine right now.
I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
should your life turns out bad due to different advice you listen to online,it soley,your fault
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
Rvbbisss
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Sarah20A(f): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am
he won't stop until you are pregnant for him,it will definitely reduce once you have a baby for him.he is insecured so if you love him go ahead
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by bakila: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all.
Are you SURE someone did not use white dress JAAZZ on your behalf?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by SamOgasco(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
So you actually accepted his offer simply because he is of England base abi? Omo nawa oooooo. Anyway drop him and go for an Egba base boy/man. Mine opinion though.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Steady40: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
be careful such guys are highly possessive and could be a woman beater .

2 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by juman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmmm

He calls too much. He is suffering from late marriage syndrome. grin

-------
From the op profile photo she is daughter of osun sengese.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Amberon: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
What the actual glittery fvck?
Omohjick:

A man of 47?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by groovie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
U better be serious with the guy. Once he stops calling you regularly then know something is up. No cheating guy has the time to be thinking about you regularly like that.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?
This your issue serious pass the OP own ooo

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
I have a short question. ...

Would you marry a 47 year old bricklayer who was living in your village, not even Lagos?

Overt jealousy is dangerous. There's a reason why he's still single at his age....

PS - It's not a sin to marry a comfortable guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Emerituz(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

Pretty sure you ain't exaggerating but hallucinating!
Bad guy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by pawan23(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by enomakos(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?
just manage him,who know if the next man will be worse
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by oshe11: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
So as U small reach U dn dey slip man house n u open mouth dey talk am out?

I will tell Ur elder broda

Like seriousli our gurls are no longer wat our mothers used to be CHARACTER-WISE

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by akyus(m): 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
I was expecting a picture of a stern looking young man.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nairaboi(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
Call it quits. . .
mizeminent:

my story is exactly the same as yours, although it's a long distance relationship but still within Nigeria. I yaff tired but don't know what to do.
Do same as above, an insecure man is always hopeless
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by eddy1212(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
it won't work, run as fast as you can away from such a relationship or else....you might end up with a bullet to your head.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
Dat's d problem,i cnt,he loves me very much,i just wish i know wat to do to make him stop being over possessive.

Love wouldn't save you when it gets ugly dear, be smart.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by DeRay98(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am

No be love, care and attention una want? The man is love and keeping track of his treasure yet you dey complain. Shuuoooo! Lady wetin you want again oh. If he no call you fit say him no care, may him get another babe wey dey occupy am, now him dey run follow for fun like shadow you dey confuse. Lover man don suffer.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by deparagon(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

A man of 47?

Jehovah
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by osayuwamwen(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lemme believe he has the money since he was born and brought up in England, he loves you and he's very serious and willing to settle down, then tell him to come pay yr bride price and take you with him to England.. cheesy fake story
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Sexina851(f): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmm
1st
Lol some a dieing for their guys to even think of them let alone call.
Its the distance dear .. its killing him his a man . And if you are a pretty lady he knows how guys can be . So his paranoid .

2nd
He may be CHEATING ON U BIG TIME. The guilt is what makes him call you constantly .

Am not sure it's the distance, I had someone like that. As soon as my fone goes off for 30 minutes then am with some other guy, he even went to the extend of ceasing my fone and picking my calls. You can't imagine it dear until u meet one of such

4 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by AlphaStyles(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
eyah

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Humility017(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:

Trust me .. a guilty partner who cheats will use that guilt to frustrate the one who isn't to make themselves feel better and believe they must be doing the same because he is doing it too...
You are forgetting they are in long distance trust me some married men will be calling like dat yet they have family with them abroad how will she know ?? Just saying . Its either he is obsessed and super protective ( if that is the case he would have taken her or by now made arrangements )

Relationship is not just black n white smiley
you're very right... cheating partners are always the first to suspect their partner...they swiftly feel their partners is doing what they're doing...

and also his picture of relationship is very hazy he must have probably been mixing up with the wrong people who believe women can never be sincere or past experience is making him go nuts

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by newspostng(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
you ask for one..well you got one
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Sexina851(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? grin grin

Most men nowadays, will juz call or text once in a blue moon with a NONSENSE emoji angry angry angry

Trust me u don't wanna meet dis kind of people, they will almost squeeze life out of you

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nairaboi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Eveezy:

hmmm, all dis imbalance ehn, i dnt tink dts d case, i was also like dt, d truth is dt if a guy takes a gal too serious above every oda thing, he would be insecure especially if d gal is beautiful, i changed dt abt me, nd d new ringtone is dt "u dnt love me" sincerely if i could care for a gal without having to call her all d tym, bt to say am deeply in love and nt call or be concerned abt wat u up to? Noo way!
would have agreed with you if he calls ten times a day (interval of 2 hrs some minutes), but Ogbeni, 100 times a day ( thats like 40 minutes interval). Damm! that is anl unstable mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.