Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! (94694 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Still the love for money grin

U leave naija guys wey u go dey see daily go date England base dude. What's the assurance that he is coming back for u? cheesy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Btruth: 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Oh! That's too over possessive then. At that age, he should be everything to you. Your father, your brother, your friend, your partner, your everything.

He needs to build trust and confidence in you, so that the relationship can be secure in future. I'll suggest you sit him down and talk with him seriously. Let him know that he's not making you comfortable and that if truly he love and want you as a wife, he will have to just trust and believe you.

I have to be honest with you. There's nothing as deadly as a jealous partner. All you wanted is settlement and peace of mind, but if one doesn't watch it, one could end up hooking up with a lethal partner that could make life a hell out of you.

I wish you goodluck. But pray very well about it, and talk with him to change. There's nothing impossible for God.

Shalom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Dfinex(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

Pretty sure you ain't exaggerating but hallucinating!
lol....very wicked
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by joshboss(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? grin grin

Most men nowadays, will juz call or text once in a blue moon with a NONSENSE emoji angry angry angry

Look no further for here I am. Gimme ur number. Lemme be calling you evriday. As I no get work abi?
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by jabojafa(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

A man of 47?
and u dnt care to no why he hasnt been married for once in his 47yrs of existence. Dont think u r d only lady dt hv eyes for dis good guy something is rili fishy here. That is why he is monitorin u like monitoring spirit.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
bigiyaro:
guy, run is an under statement o...it should be flee n fly. I once had a bea like that, every miss call Na wahala, u gas explain all missed and received calls, dialed numbers and all the owners of the numbers, every movement had to be explained, i nearly run madt.
looool. Run mad on top woman matter? too many Lt kalu on the loose these days. Ready to kill because of their love turned obsession.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by davidif: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

He keeps asking are you with someone there?
Why are you not replying my chat so fast?
Why did you put off your data please I hate it
What are you doing right now?
Why are you not speaking aloud?

Lots of questions and I can't begin to imagine right now.
I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am

Drop him and flee for the hills.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by andyanders: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
If he is over possessive, it is a serious problem.Over possessiveness could trigger a serious problem that could end in murder. Guys/ladies who are too possessive is a very dangerous trend.

So, test his anger and see if it is something you can handle.When a true love comes, it does not come with issues like this whereby your partner cannot express himself/herself.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by yinkslinks(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Did you go to that juju woman on your profile to ask for him to come your way? If yes, go ask God for forgiveness and run from ur dear life. Abroad men and women are sick. Trust i have being there.
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by himkers2: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?

Even u wey dey use phone with tie tie rubber band ? grin grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Adeyeancah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Through his younger sister.
Let me meet his younger sister too and do the same thing he's doing to you to her angry
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by davidif: 8:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Benelovelace:
This same thing happens to me,i no longer receive calls at night,from anybody,even relations,he'll be like,who is calling,what does he or she want.Whenever i miss several of his calls,he'll start to send me silly messages,"what is happening,are u tired of me,u were not always like this,you've changed,why are you doing this to me?"and the likes,he suffocates me,but then what do i do?

Ah! And you are still in the relationship? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by decub: 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:
My fellow nairalanders, I think I'm in a deep mess. Truly I'm old enough to settle down and my parents won't let me rest. They asked me to stop chasing after money but settle down and we all know men of these days, they like already made just as the way they complain about the ladies...now I met a guy who is ready to settle down and very responsible. He doesn't stay in Nigeria...

He is such a caring man and ha never married. He was born and brought up in England but he's from Lagos.

Hmmm...the worse part of him is that he's too jealous and calls me like 100times in a day. I'm not exaggerating plz. I'm here in Lagos but he never allows me to rest at all. If he calls me twice and I'm not picking its gonna be problem.

I don't know what to do please help me. He's choking me and just too jealous which is why he's still single according to him, no wife no kids.

If possible he can ask me to do video chat with him while crossing the express road.
Chai! I don hia am
I thought it's only women that do this over caring thing, so men do...

In my honest opinion, tell him to give you a break as it's affecting your personal life and career. Huh!

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am

Domestic violence loading...if u eventually marry this MAN,he will turn u to a “full house wife" the Hausa type.You will not talk to any man(even your cousins),you will go anywhere alone,he must know who is calling you b4 you can pick the call etc And you dare flout any of his Rules,you will receive serious beating. Dont be deceived by the abroad thing o

2 Likes

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Irishrena1(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Different strokes for different folks. Here I am talking of insufficient attention, there you are talking of excessive attention. Let's trade places for a month o jare
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by delishpot: 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Omohjick:

Chai! I don hia am

RUN!!! This is not love, this is potential monitoring​ and controlling master situation loading. But women don't smell shit from a distance . So I will not be surprised if you think it is cute and nice to have a man freakout when you do not pick his call instantly. Or it is love when he does not want you to greet any other man even his brother.

1 Like

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by BBBlaze: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
IamJix:
his over caring will kill him if he doesn't stop.
how did you meet him?
i met him via 2g0! grin grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by ZombieTERROR: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
torres89:

age is just a Number
I'm impressed

Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
sugarbeesmith:
you made a typo error again.but don't mind that guy lol
Lol I know i never look at keypad when i type bad habit of mine grin thanks
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Amberon: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sis, I'm in the same situation with you. My bf lives abroad too and he is totally obsessed with me.we haven't met for 2 years now but he sends me morning and night texts everyday. He calls countlessly and sends long messages when I don't reply in time. Even when we quarell he is always the first to apologize. He never fails to tell me how special I am to him . Just recently just asked if we could do an oath just to prove to me that only death will seperate us.

Omohjick:

Not everything you read online is real but you can believe this story at your own peril
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartBug:

Pretty sure you ain't exaggerating but hallucinating!
lol bro I weak 4 dis#weh done sirgrin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You must have been dating married men... Please tell us more...
Mayb since u know it all u can shed light smiley
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bumbae1:
Hmm
1st
Lol some a dieing for their guys to even think of them let alone call.
Its the distance dear .. its killing him his a man . And if you are a pretty lady he knows how guys can be . So his paranoid .

2nd
He may be CHEATING ON U BIG TIME. The guilt is what makes him call you constantly .

madam it's ok,,you wan dey make her dey suspect her man now ooo
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Where can I find that kind of guy that call me constantly? grin grin

Most men nowadays, will juz call or text once in a blue moon with a NONSENSE emoji angry angry angry

am here bae but i won't have recharge card 2 b calling like himgrin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sexina851:

Am not sure it's the distance, I had someone like that. As soon as my goes off for 30 minutes then am with some other guy, he even went to the extend of ceasing my fone and picking my calls. You can't imagine it dear until u meet one of such
Yes sometimes , don't get me wrong we need the attention .. but you know us women ... once it gets too much we feel we can't breathe cheesy
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Onogiede(m): 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
na waiti hungry u buy why complaining
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martin124:
madam it's ok,,you wan dey make her dey suspect her man now ooo
Lol we have to check am well nao make the girl breathe grin
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 02, 2017
obowunmi:
Sounds like he is mentally sick and unstable.

Single at 47? shocked shocked shocked
lol gringrin weh done sir
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:
Lets c ur pinshure to know if u worth the 100times call daily
lolgrin;Dweh done sir
Re: I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
single at 47?its either he's mentally unstable or u ain't cutegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Teenage Boy Impregnates Young Lady, Forced To Marry Her. Photos / How To Know A Virgin Guy / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.