Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79791 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by tonyblack10: 3:13am On Apr 14, 2017
see boobs @ wWw,L0vedam,com
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 3:28am On Apr 14, 2017
coolest01:
So, cos you don't want whatever you don't want, other people too should follow suit? You have an internet enabled phone;You created a thread on problems with ladies having big boobs, yet u ask me to list 5 disadvantages of small boobs? grin. Anyway, I'll help you.
Here we go…
1. You still get ID-ed sometimes. Because in the chest region, you resemble a 12-year-old boy.
2. When you lie down, your boobs completely vanish.
3. It’s occurred to you that you could fit into those “bralettes” marketed at 4-year-olds.
4. Your nickname in high school was “Holland…”
5. … And you were dubbed the leader of the “Itty Bitty Titty Committee.” (Sigh.)
6. The bras you need to wear to get cleavage on a date? Are always the clunky padded ones you never want your date to see.
7. Not to mention those “chicken fillets” you can use to create the sneaky illusion of cleavage. Try explaining THOSE when a guy gets your bra off.
8. Those “matching set” bikinis? You always need one size smaller up top.
9. When you put on weight, it mysteriously goes to every part of your body except your chest.
10. Boob sex. You hear it’s a thing that can be done, but exactly HOW remains a mystery to you.
11. Sometimes the padding gets warped in your bra, and it looks like you’ve got an anchor-shaped boob.
12. You want to wear those pretty bras that are just lace… until you realise everyone would know THE TRUTH because you can’t pad transparent lace.
13. Halter-neck tops are a joke on you.
14. You harbour a sneaking suspicion that your partner wouldn’t object if you were to magically fill out two cup sizes.
15. Sports bras give you pecs.
16. At Mad Men parties you can NEVER be Joan Harris. #PeggyOlson4eva
Damn it, Joan.
17. You’ve given up on the terrifying prospect of wearing strapless dresses. You pop out of the damn things whenever you raise your arms.
18. Your little sister outgrew your hand-me-down bras when you were 11.
19. Spaghetti straps are so long on you that they need to be altered. Every. Single. Time.
20. When you take off your bikini to dry after the beach, everyone can see all the padding.
21. You’ve had that awkward moment when a guy’s boobs are bigger than yours.
22. The bane of your life is the “boob gap”- then you’re wearing a low-cut top and everyone can see that gap between boob and bra, because you just can’t fill it.
Small-boobed girls, what have we missed? Do you think women with smaller or bigger boobs have it easier?

Everything has its pros and cons
ENJOY LIFE WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE BETTER OF WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE
Google is indeed your Saviour and thank God for copy and paste, you can go now

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 3:31am On Apr 14, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up he's right. Why you come change your Dp.
With that your flat chest like the heads of our brothers from the yeast.
The flat head brothers
I'm not igbo but I'd choose them over your kind any time any day, you reek of ignorance and you know the rest sad Mr jerkoff
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:36am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?
exprience s d bst teacher.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by coolest01(m): 4:27am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
Google is indeed your Saviour and thank God for copy and paste, you can go now
Kettle calling Pot black.
So, this is what I get for helping you with the disadvantages of your cherished small boobs?
Better leave busty ladies alone grin
Don't get jealous over what u don't and can't have grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:43am On Apr 14, 2017
coolest01:
Kettle calling Pot black.
So, this is what I get for helping you with the disadvantages of your cherished small boobs?
Better leave busty ladies alone grin
Don't get jealous over what u don't and can't have grin
ok now you can stop seeking attention undecided
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SmartchoicesNG: 5:11am On Apr 14, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Okies...

I know it gonna be one hell of a journey but then what's life without trial?

You still in bed right?
Zarzar is as flat as an ironing board. #nodisrespect

And unless you can handle nolwazi.... The Legacy... Don't bother. Complexion included​.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SmartchoicesNG: 5:17am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm not igbo but I'd choose them over your kind any time any day, you reek of ignorance and you know the rest sad Mr jerkoff
Return your DP.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Makz: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

This bullcrap won't make FP , so remove the moderator's name from there.

Well, that's where it is now.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by sisisioge: 5:25am On Apr 14, 2017
We thank God for our peaches... We can travel from Lagos to Warri without wearing a bra! We don't need the support... Hallelujah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Ogadtop(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I prefer the size I have now, which is for me to know whether it's big, moderate or small wink

Lets see it now. How do we know what u are talking about if we cant see it.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 6:21am On Apr 14, 2017
FelixFelicis:
For the purpose of clearance and emphasis, lemme further analyse this comment grin

There was never an agreement to Bleep each other, nigga lied on here to form Hardcore grin Nigga should upload an evidence to support his reproved point

So basically Nigga was playing the marriage card with a lady he hasn't met, na wa o, seems like what professional heartbreakers and predators do to rich females grin (Maybe he's a yahoo man afterall, no judgement hustle na hustle grin) Proof would be needed from kim if nigga should dismiss this point sad

He's a developer abi? grin

Damn he even in his 30s? He's been typing like he's 18 angry Bros you deserve cane for here undecided
analyst well done oooo

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Biolamiles: 6:25am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... This long note because I called your post shitty?

Come on..., the post is crappy and makes no iota of sense!!

You know what, some asslickers are gonna come around and tell you how wonderful your shityy post is.

This bullcrap won't make FP, so remove the moderator's name from there!!

Your mate are already reading for exams and you are here writing about "Big Boobs"!!

After you fail, you now blame Buhari as usual.
e don reach front page...oya kill urself grin

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by yungeez(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2017
ZarZar:

I prefer the size I have now, which is for me to know whether it's big, moderate or small wink
#savage...lol,d poor guy jst wan no d size of ur b**bs, u didnt av 2 blow him off like dat
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by TrapHedges(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
semi long but from my experience its over before you can say jack so no need relaxing

lol i dig.. Aii cool tho

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by tunde1200(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2017
You forget one important thing.

Breasts of an endowed nursing mother can suffocate her child if she mistakenly falls asleep while breastfeeding the baby.
gringringringringringrin [/quote]
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by sekem: 6:33am On Apr 14, 2017
So this stupid thread still made it to front page?

You don't have big boobs, it's okay, we understand

But don't go make it look as if you're better than those who have it because if the truth must be said, you're not

The attention alone that big boobs draw is enough to make those who don't have it to contemplate lagoon dive

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by harffie(m): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2017
I repeat

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by heybee72(m): 6:36am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinKikikikikiki now someone will come and tell me that i dunno what i wrote because i dont have massive boobs, I'm always thanking God for not having massive boobs, i don't need load and stress abeg
So what's the solution to an over-sized boob?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:51am On Apr 14, 2017
I LOVE BIIIIIIIIG BOOBS, TOUCHING THEM IS ELECTRIFYING.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:
I don't do this. If I can't date a guy I say it from the beginning so if he wants to remain as a friend it's up to him. I don't lead people and sudden bail out, what's the point in sex chatting with a guy I'm not dating when I could get same sex from one I am dating?. If not that he won't move on, no one would have read this on NL. That's by the way, nothing is popping sha!. grin
hmnmmmm
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 7:08am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
beg? Its a bloody joke on him, he lied he has 18,000,000 and he was caught, he tried to cover it up and was caught again, and point of correction i never beg and i dont relate with male nairalanders they're all immature, they'll always use anything they have against you when things don't go thier way, i once posted my account balance here but i took it down because its childish, had it been you saw it, you'd know i cant beg btw i hate cyber beggars
heheheheheheheeer...Oboy this one fit make some people blocus burst ooooo

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2017
sisisioge:
We thank God for our peaches... We can travel from Lagos to Warri without wearing a bra! We don't need the support... Hallelujah!
hahahaha grin thats the most enjoyable part of it my sister, small and perky boobs rock

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2017
I gbadun big boobs like kilode!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 7:09am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
trying to show guys that not all that glitters is gold and girls wirh big boobs wish they have small and perky boobs smiley
hmmmmm...perky...where my dictionary
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm...perky...where my dictionary
cheesythis small word you dey look for dictionary ba, abi you dey whine me
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 7:16am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
cheesythis small word you dey look for dictionary ba, abi you dey whine me
hahahahahahaaaaa....hmmmm....perky....truly perky...confident
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 7:18am On Apr 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. Problem have started.

I wish I had big boobs
I'm coming to Cameroon....don't change d size.....hahahahahahahaaa

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by TrapHedges(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2017
THE NIGGAS SAYING THIS THREAD WONT MAKE FP RN :

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by ihatebuhari(f): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'd usually give you what you seek, but who knows what the cause of your aggression is, please be careful, people with such fits of aggression usually jump into the lagos lagoon and we wouldn't want another obituary right now, enjoy the rest of your day
but he is right on this

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 7:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Venom247:
What is there to hate about? Is it your face that always wanna make me puke or your low mental capability?

The fact is what it is and nothing can change it. You are just a lowlife teenager who comes online to feel funky. Dolt!!
chei

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2017
ihatebuhari:
but he is right on this
ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much / Meet Elorm The Zionist, Sex And Drugs Addict Turned Evangelist (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.