Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79779 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

angry
Wts up
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Yewandequeen(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Tallesty1:
You forget one important thing.

Breasts of an endowed nursing mother can suffocate her child if she mistakenly falls asleep while breastfeeding the baby.
gringringringringringrin

Savagery angry

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Yewandequeen(f): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2017
falconey:
Always this kind of thread is created by individual who doesn't have the conundrum. I haven't seen or heard big boobs ladies complain but their counterpart orange boobs bitches_ ranting.
Some are true dear.
Sleeping on stomach ain't all that fun sometimes.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Yewandequeen(f): 7:42am On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:
I have a friend that has this extraordinary boob size. I was once with her and she removed her bra, mehn! Her boobs were almost touching her waist. grin I felt like I should compliment the boob instead of staring at them and mute, come and see complains. Whenever she needs a bra she would search round the market for her size, she doesn't sleep on her stomach, once she steps out of the street and there's traffic, all eyes are on her. She wished she had it small while we are wishing ours is big.

Kikiiiikikik
Irony of life grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by DavidEsq(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'd usually give you what you seek, but who knows what the cause of your aggression is, please be careful, people with such fits of aggression usually jump into the lagos lagoon and we wouldn't want another obituary right now, enjoy the rest of your day
U sound so pained by that comment, u forgot to respond to its substance. I didn't know u cld sink dat low. It really fear wat ladies are becoming.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

U sound so pained by that comment, u forgot to respond to its substance. I didn't know u cld sink dat low. It really fear wat ladies are becoming.
ok please sink me high grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. You and I know your case is synonymous to that of the guy you've been defending since last night. Uh-oh! Seems you have no idea you have personality disorder. I wasn't the one who faked an Acess Bank Account statement to feel relevant on Romanceland. I still wasn't the one who claimed Ameachi gave him some contracts when he was in office. I wasn't the one who said he was living in a four bedroom duplex when in reality he lives in one of the slumps in PH. I wasn't the one who said he bought a Toyota Camry when he can't afford a bicycle. So tell me again Jude, who really has low-self esteem between the both of us?.

meeeennnnhhhh...Kasapranko bombardment
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:15am On Apr 14, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is that why u have refused to meet me?

If i really lied , i offered to meet u and prove that i neva lied u refused , i even told ur ex friend to beg u , kimbra like i continue telling u

As long as u use what i want u to knw to insult me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it will have no effect , abt u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i neva talk yet till i get full go ahead , i know more than u think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
heheheheheheeee...Akuna Matata
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:19am On Apr 14, 2017
CuteJude:
u sound pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont worry be calm , soon wink the show will be delicious
hmmmmm...more like eating Amala with Ewedu and crayfish scattered in it..yimmy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2017
ILoveToFuCcK:
Mtchewwww na so so fight everytime...
Abeg who get pussÿ for here?? Sir ilovetofucck wan fuçk undecided
pussy kills Mr man...be careful
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by whitebeard(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?
damn that's savage

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
bye jude thanks for letting me use you to pass the time
hohohohohohoooo
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Not a fan of boobs. Wet, warm and tight pussies only.
yes ooooo....RodGetSize
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Apr 14, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, No discrimate that her breast o, na so e dey look small for clothe sometimes but when you open am your jaw go dropgrin.
firstking01...see as I dey look u with corner eye
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
firstking01...see as I dey look u with corner eye
Hope say i dey safe broembarassed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Dionnetech: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2017
firstking01:
Hope say i dey safe broembarassed
ur experience in boobi says it all....well done
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by AmazingElla(f): 9:06am On Apr 14, 2017
distilledwalex:

I wonder wetin dey worry our mod this days.. See loads of crappy post in front page.. I think they usually do this of their own..if not youll see loads of educative post that never made it to the FP... Mod wey dey do this kind thing no fit make heaven. .. And here we go dey, dey complain about our leaders. . aving said that.. No amount of childish post like this can make me denounce my love for huge mammary gland... God knows i love them HUGE

Honestly Nl mods never seize to disappoint..

At the bolded cheesy that's why the op is loosing sleep over it grin seems a huge boobs babe took her man

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wts up

For a start, itz God, not god.

Secondly, must u blow it to za Es n za Fs cant we just stop @ d Ds?? angry

Nevermind dat i wear za M cup. cool
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Sammyblaq(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... This long note because I called your post shitty?

Come on..., the post is crappy and makes no iota of sense!!

You know what, some asslickers are gonna come around and tell you how wonderful your shityy post is.

This bullcrap won't make FP, so remove the moderator's name from there!!

Your mate are already reading for exams and you are here writing about "Big Boobs"!!

After you fail, you now blame Buhari as usual.
Oga, I no fit judge you but e be like say u like Bobby.

Okwu Abu'ro nri.

I want to believe the OP did a research before coming up with this post. But who supervise you OP?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by omah33: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2017
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wts up

So you still dey enjoy to dey troll with all these dimwits for this section? Well done lala247!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Oga, I no fit judge you but e be like say u like Bobby.

Okwu Abu'ro nri.

I want to believe the OP did a research before coming up with this post. But who supervise you OP?

nwanne'm mo cheesy

Ala Op dika blackboard na... o di main reason the thing dey vex me.

the girl no get am at all!!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by temiaseese: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinKikikikikiki now someone will come and tell me that i dunno what i wrote because i dont have massive boobs, I'm always thanking God for not having massive boobs, i don't need load and stress abeg

I have them big and love them.
Go hug transformer. Taking paracetamol for other's headaches. Jealousy

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 9:31am On Apr 14, 2017
temiaseese:

I have them big and love them.
Go hug transformer. Taking paracetamol for other's headaches. Jealousy
grinjealous over boobs that would fall after you give birth? You wish
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by temiaseese: 9:32am On Apr 14, 2017
alexialin:

Well u laugh and mock from now till tmrw. Ladies with huge breasts are not complaining. So what's your own about our boobies ?
We complain give you?

And whether you and all your team of peanuts sized breastsss tongue like. It or not?
Guys always drool over us.. And we tend to have a wide variety in choosing the best guy amongst comfortable cute guys.

Hate the game baby, not the player cool

For. Me I love my huge boob's... It's all about wearing the right bra and am good to go. tongue

So keep complaining about our magnificent boobies tongue
E easy?

Na so o. Na envy wan kill them. ##wannabes

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bigiyaro(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
OP, u r jst writing out of pure green envy and raw jealousy. big heavy boobs are every woman's desire. boobs enlargement surgeries + enlargement products are a multi billion dollar industry, that is to tell you that women go extra miles to acquire big boobs if nature did not smile on them. Ask cossy where she wuld have been without her aggressive mellons.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
ur experience in boobi says it all....well done
Lol, that's the plain truth...you'd see a girl that looks asif she has a flat boobs but unknown to you it's her bra that is surpressing her boobs.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, that's the plain truth...you'd see a girl that looks asif she has a flat boobs but unknown to you it's her bra that is surpressing her boobs.
hmmmmmm....I'm learning
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2017
AmazingElla:

Honestly Nl mods never seize to disappoint..

At the bolded cheesy that's why the op is loosing sleep over it grin seems a huge boobs babe took her man

don't mind the flat chest baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.