Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79684 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Omoluabi16(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
I'm a sucker for big boobs eh. kiss team big breasts.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
omo leave girls with big boobs alone. i wana make new friends here. Are u bored? Am seeking to meet a chatty somewhat matured girl who is great at making friends and holding great conversations. this girl must be nice, friendly, have good character. u must love movies, series etc kindly add me up on 56635FF9
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by brightology3: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
mr Linus

Number 1 I saw u in vizkid party pix ure a small boy

Number 2 people that have met u tell me that ure from a poor home bt that one no concern me

Number 3 ur english has always shown that ure not educated , maybe na mac dowells u drink

Number 4 bush if u want to be telling lies look well abeg , u said years ago , how old are you?

Number 5 na so u lie say u dey Indian and was snapping pictures inside one poverty home in ur village

hahahaha.... I dare you to open a thread about it!

Alot of school friends are even here.. starting with cutehector!!

So when you are looking for what to be silly about... be sure!

As for being a small boy... I will catch you and crush you to pieces with my bare hands!! so don't think about that!!

As for not being educated... till you show me anybody in your family with a CGPA of 4.30... I will consider myself a failure!

I live in lagos.. I have my own house... so snapping in the village is an illusion!!

You know why I am bragging... cheesy.. Cus you are no match to me!

Now piss off!!

You wana know my age? Read this!! https://www.nairaland.com/3073884/should-sack-driver-not

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by MzzAmiable(f): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
This thread sweet die...

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
fof1:

QUESTIONS FOR D gods, INSTEAD OF U TO PASS ON. U WANT TO EMBARRASS URSELF, IGNORAM.... WHAT SHE WROTE IS VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY FOT MEN LIKE U WHO DIE FOR BIG BOOBS ABI BREAST. WHAT DO U NORMALLY CALL IT PLS? BUT EEH CONCERN U SEF?
[/s]

Harddon come and lecture this matured asslicker!!

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 13, 2017
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

hahahaha.... I dare you to open a thread about it!

Alot of school friends are even here.. starting with cutehector!!

So when you are looking for what to be silly about... be sure!

As for being a small boy... I will catch you and crush you to pieces with my bare hands!! so don't think about that!!

As for not being educated... till you show me anybody in your family with a CGPA of 4.30... I will consider myself a failure!

I live in lagos.. I have my own house... so snapping in the village is an illusion!!

You know why I am bragging... cheesy.. Cus you are no match to me!

Now piss off!!
[/s]

I resemble those ugly girls wen u need to impress here?

Abeg stop fooling urself , sources at the party done already open ur yansh

I have seen ur house street na , slum lol , guy rest u neva reach

Na who no know u , u fit form lies for , I know u and ure nothing , ure emptiness

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:

I resemble those ugly girls wen u need to impress here?

Abeg stop fooling urself , sources at the party done already open ur yansh

I have seen ur house street na , slum lol , guy rest u neva reach

Na who no know u , u fit form lies for , I know u and ure nothing , ure emptiness

Let me tell you something about brokeasses!!

Envy and Jealousy!!

When they bursted your 18million lies.. I was never a party to it. I work my ass off from 8am to 7pm daily. I pay my taxes and try not to live above my payroll...

But when jobless trolls like you try to boost self-ego by creating a hogwash personality online... that is your fvcking cup of tea..

So bro.. stop living in denial and accept me as your lord and personal saviour.

You still have qualms about my alma-mata?

Now piss off!!

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by youngest85(m): 11:48pm On Apr 13, 2017

And painfully enough some people like the pix

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Harddon come and lecture this matured asslicker!!

Nah, from his writeup, he wudnt make it tru our entrance quiz. embarassed

As u know , We run an Ivy League College : only men with bright brains n big balls dare apply cool
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Nah, from his writeup, he wudnt make it tru out entrance quiz. embarassed

As u know , We run an Ivy League College : only men with bright brains n big balls dare apply cool

He should see this!!

When niggurs become professsional asslicker... then something ain't right!!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Let me tell you something about brokeasses!!

Envy and Jealousy!!

When they bursted your 18million lies.. I was never a party to it. I work my ass off from 8am to 7pm daily. I pay my taxes and try not to live above my payroll...

But when jobless trolls like you try to boost self-ego by creating a hogwash personality online... that is your fvcking cup of tea..

So bro.. stop living in denial and accept me as your lord and personal saviour.

You still have qualms about my alma-mata?

Now piss off!!
make I do thread for u
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Rahmoney(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from
A Crappy poster with a
Crappy mindset!!
Chisos kwist!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
make I do thread for u

Go ahead and we would stake 10 Thousand Naira each!!

Winner takes it all!! wink

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by LoveJesus87(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'd usually give you what you seek, but who knows what the cause of your aggression is, please be careful, people with such fits of aggression usually jump into the lagos lagoon and we wouldn't want another obituary right now, enjoy the rest of your day
Yeh see delivery grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Some one told me it smells under the boob when you lift it up grin lol i know dont even ask grin

Thank god our own moderate grin too much attention when your boobs gone pass double EE or double Ff

angry
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Coming from Op with boo.Bs like lemon limes. Nothing there. Flat like back of pressing iron.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by AmazingElla(f): 12:06am On Apr 14, 2017
And a mod pushed this crap filled with kids comments and bragadocious low lives to front page angry how disappointing sad I know fp has gone to the dogs but for gods sake, must it be bingo!!!

As for the op of this thread, your post reeks of nothing but jealousy and envy, how do you know all these when you aren't the one carrying the boobs?? Your intention was to mock and never to educate, you couldn't give a single advice as to how the effects you mentioned could be managed..

Pls, stop hating before you choke on jealousy allow the carriers and men who droll over big boobs to complain.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2017
I love 'em big!

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Hades2016(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

brother you got no chill cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2017
TrapHedges:

lol neh... Tot u had a long vacation tho
semi long but from my experience its over before you can say jack so no need relaxing
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by karma2000: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2017
de karma u get for ladies enlarging dia boobs
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by distilledwalex(m): 12:58am On Apr 14, 2017
This definitely must have been written by a flat chested lady... Anyway. .. I love HUGE BUUBS
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by distilledwalex(m): 1:03am On Apr 14, 2017
AmazingElla:
And a mod pushed this crap filled with kids comments and bragadocious low lives to front page angry how disappointing sad I know fp has gone to the dogs but for gods sake, must it be bingo!!!

As for the op of this thread, your post reeks of nothing but jealousy and envy, how do you know all these when you aren't the one carrying the boobs?? Your intention was to mock and never to educate, you couldn't give a single advice as to how the effects you mentioned could be managed..

Pls, stop hating before you choke on jealousy allow the carriers and men who droll over big boobs to complain.
I wonder wetin dey worry our mod this days.. See loads of crappy post in front page.. I think they usually do this of their own..if not youll see loads of educative post that never made it to the FP... Mod wey dey do this kind thing no fit make heaven. .. And here we go dey, dey complain about our leaders. . aving said that.. No amount of childish post like this can make me denounce my love for huge mammary gland... God knows i love them HUGE

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by coolest01(m): 1:27am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
trying to show guys that not all that glitters is gold and girls wirh big boobs wish they have small and perky boobs smiley
Not all girls with big boobs wish they had smaller boobs. That's a fallacious statement.
Besides, the word "big" is relative.
You might have stated some disadvantages of having massive boobs but it in no way glorifies having small boobs.
Small boobs have their own disadvantages.
By the way, why are you preaching against big boobs? grin
No one actually chose how they want their boobs to be.
Well, if by chance they wished their boobs were smaller, it means u also wish yours were bigger grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Smartgeek(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Coward hiding behind a 10days old account.. Troll undecided Tag your main if he sure for you undecided
Woman wrapper. What do u stand to gain in being an asslicker?

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 1:53am On Apr 14, 2017
coolest01:
Not all girls with big boobs wish they had smaller boobs. That's a fallacious statement.
Besides, the word "big" is relative.
You might have stated some disadvantages of having massive boobs but it in no way glorifies having a small boobs.
Small boobs have their own disadvantages.
By the way, why are you preaching against big boobs? grin
No one actually chose how they want their boobs to be.
Well, if by chance they wished their boobs were smaller, it means u also wish yours were bigger grin
tell me 5 disadvantages of small and perky boobs, i don't want my boobs reaching my waist when i give birth to only one baby
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2017
Its better to have oversize than not to have at all. Believe me I know what am saying. cry

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by coolest01(m): 2:38am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
tell me 5 disadvantages of small and perky boobs, i don't want my boobs reaching my waist when i give birth to only one baby
So, cos you don't want whatever you don't want, other people too should follow suit? You have an internet enabled phone;You created a thread on problems with ladies having big boobs, yet u ask me to list 5 disadvantages of small boobs? grin. Anyway, I'll help you.
Here we go…
1. You still get ID-ed sometimes. Because in the chest region, you resemble a 12-year-old boy.
2. When you lie down, your boobs completely vanish.
3. It’s occurred to you that you could fit into those “bralettes” marketed at 4-year-olds.
4. Your nickname in high school was “Holland…”
5. … And you were dubbed the leader of the “Itty Bitty Titty Committee.” (Sigh.)
6. The bras you need to wear to get cleavage on a date? Are always the clunky padded ones you never want your date to see.
7. Not to mention those “chicken fillets” you can use to create the sneaky illusion of cleavage. Try explaining THOSE when a guy gets your bra off.
8. Those “matching set” bikinis? You always need one size smaller up top.
9. When you put on weight, it mysteriously goes to every part of your body except your chest.
10. Boob sex. You hear it’s a thing that can be done, but exactly HOW remains a mystery to you.
11. Sometimes the padding gets warped in your bra, and it looks like you’ve got an anchor-shaped boob.
12. You want to wear those pretty bras that are just lace… until you realise everyone would know THE TRUTH because you can’t pad transparent lace.
13. Halter-neck tops are a joke on you.
14. You harbour a sneaking suspicion that your partner wouldn’t object if you were to magically fill out two cup sizes.
15. Sports bras give you pecs.
16. At Mad Men parties you can NEVER be Joan Harris. #PeggyOlson4eva
Damn it, Joan.
17. You’ve given up on the terrifying prospect of wearing strapless dresses. You pop out of the damn things whenever you raise your arms.
18. Your little sister outgrew your hand-me-down bras when you were 11.
19. Spaghetti straps are so long on you that they need to be altered. Every. Single. Time.
20. When you take off your bikini to dry after the beach, everyone can see all the padding.
21. You’ve had that awkward moment when a guy’s boobs are bigger than yours.
22. The bane of your life is the “boob gap”- then you’re wearing a low-cut top and everyone can see that gap between boob and bra, because you just can’t fill it.
Small-boobed girls, what have we missed? Do you think women with smaller or bigger boobs have it easier?

Everything has its pros and cons
ENJOY LIFE WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE BETTER OF WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bootylady101(f): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2017
coolest01:
So, cos you don't want whatever you don't want, other people too should follow suit? You have an internet enabled phone;You created a thread on problems with ladies having big boobs, yet u ask me to list 5 disadvantages of small boobs? grin. Anyway, I'll help you.
Here we go…
1. You still get ID-ed sometimes. Because in the chest region, you resemble a 12-year-old boy.
2. When you lie down, your boobs completely vanish.
3. It’s occurred to you that you could fit into those “bralettes” marketed at 4-year-olds.
4. Your nickname in high school was “Holland…”
5. … And you were dubbed the leader of the “Itty Bitty Titty Committee.” (Sigh.)
6. The bras you need to wear to get cleavage on a date? Are always the clunky padded ones you never want your date to see.
7. Not to mention those “chicken fillets” you can use to create the sneaky illusion of cleavage. Try explaining THOSE when a guy gets your bra off.
8. Those “matching set” bikinis? You always need one size smaller up top.
9. When you put on weight, it mysteriously goes to every part of your body except your chest.
10. Boob sex. You hear it’s a thing that can be done, but exactly HOW remains a mystery to you.
11. Sometimes the padding gets warped in your bra, and it looks like you’ve got an anchor-shaped boob.
12. You want to wear those pretty bras that are just lace… until you realise everyone would know THE TRUTH because you can’t pad transparent lace.
13. Halter-neck tops are a joke on you.
14. You harbour a sneaking suspicion that your partner wouldn’t object if you were to magically fill out two cup sizes.
15. Sports bras give you pecs.
16. At Mad Men parties you can NEVER be Joan Harris. #PeggyOlson4eva
Damn it, Joan.
17. You’ve given up on the terrifying prospect of wearing strapless dresses. You pop out of the damn things whenever you raise your arms.
18. Your little sister outgrew your hand-me-down bras when you were 11.
19. Spaghetti straps are so long on you that they need to be altered. Every. Single. Time.
20. When you take off your bikini to dry after the beach, everyone can see all the padding.
21. You’ve had that awkward moment when a guy’s boobs are bigger than yours.
22. The bane of your life is the “boob gap”- then you’re wearing a low-cut top and everyone can see that gap between boob and bra, because you just can’t fill it.
Small-boobed girls, what have we missed? Do you think women with smaller or bigger boobs have it easier?

Everything has its pros and cons
ENJOY LIFE WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE AND DON'T THINK YOU'RE BETTER OF WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK YOU HAVE

i am flabberwhelmed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'd usually give you what you seek, but who knows what the cause of your aggression is, please be careful, people with such fits of aggression usually jump into the lagos lagoon and we wouldn't want another obituary right now, enjoy the rest of your day
shut up he's right. Why you come change your Dp.
With that your flat chest like the heads of our brothers from the yeast.
The flat head brothers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.