Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79688 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss:
you know what they say, empty barrels make the most noise, I'm here to read lies, this chinedu guy doesn't know that i know him
you sef ehn grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
ericsmith:

abaya salivating over online dp(s) ... fastforward to nex yr samebra wil start writing diss episodes on yu .. stick to realworld,gurls yapaa (point n slay) .. leave NL n go out ... guarantee trust fun await u !!
begging all dis ugly gurls dat cannt even show there face witout naira wil land yu @ brighton bus stop !!
Dude wahs your problem? I'm a Reverend father grin and who told you dey charge money to reveal their photo?

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
dey lie say him go private uni cheesy
Someone cannot just talk safely without getting jammed undecided grin

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Dude wahs your problem? I'm a Reverend father grin and who told you dey charge money to reveal their photo?

base on logistics ehn .... konji naa bastard !! hustle on
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Opakan2: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss shey o gbadun sha?

Why speak for them when you carry agbalumo boobs around.. Take your time o

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SIRKAY98(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Tallesty1:
You forget one important thing.

Breasts of an endowed nursing mother can suffocate her child if she mistakenly falls asleep while breastfeeding the baby.
gringringringringringrin
That Scenerio nearly Got me killed as explained by my mum
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Freddyayo: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2017
My girlfriend has big boobs..... How many of u wanna see them boobs so sexy that I can't stop touching the boobs wen I see them
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nwachukwu1986(m): 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?

Is not good naa must u insult her cos she has a small orange

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by new2012: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Have Mercy!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Lie lie...

Haven't seen you but I just have this feeling that you've got that hot figure... An average SA girls do anyways
Guy, wetin dey worry u sef?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by uzucuzu1(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Therisinginfo:scorpion falls from roof and stings a dude on vacation to united states. Plane houses scorpion, click on the link above to read
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by egorov(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
On the contrary, I love big boobs
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by harffie(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
And this crap made first page angry
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Iheazy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

As in ehnnn, Ayam not understanding ooo! sad
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by obong003(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... This long note because I called your post shitty?

Come on..., the post is crappy and makes no iota of sense!!

You know what, some asslickers are gonna come around and tell you how wonderful your shityy post is.

This bullcrap won't make FP, so remove the moderator's name from there!!

Your mate are already reading for exams and you are here writing about "Big Boobs"!!

After you fail, you now blame Buhari as usual.

Bros, as the post reach FP, you no for like jump enter that lagoon?? Maybe, e fit refresh your brain.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2017
obong003:

Bros, as the post reach FP, you no for like jump enter that lagoon?? Maybe, e fit refresh your brain.

rule 1..

lick cute asses.. not some dirty ones!!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by megafone: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2017
I opened this because of the pictures!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
so they should cut it off or what?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by holluphemydavid(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Team big boobs
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when[b] your boobs are just like lemon limes?[/b]

@Bolded, to even see lemon limes u got gud eyes gee, cant see anything! cheesy

@Op, kindly leave heaven topics for angels that dwell there in , what u should rather do is ask questions how ur ministry can be improved upon angry

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

rule 1..

lick cute asses.. not some dirty ones!!

Rule 0: lick no a33s3! Rather hv urs licked

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

Rule 0: lick no a33s3! Rather hv urs licked

LOL... YES PROF!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
HARDDON:

@Bolded, to even see lemon limes u got gud eyes gee, cant see anything! cheesy

@Op, kindly leave heaven topics for angels that dwell there in , what u should rather do is ask questions how ur ministry can be improved upon angry

HAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by TinaAnita(f): 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahahaha.. Jambite!!

What came into your mind when you woke up to type this bulload of crap?

You must be a Genius for waking up on a good Wednesday morning and typing bullshit!!

Dude what do you really have against the post? It's not as if you have boobs so what's eating you up? Oh sorry I forgot to mind my business. No vex!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
CuteJude:
dey lie say him go private uni cheesy

i IGNORED THE LADY BUT FOR YOU...

i WILL OPEN MY STATEMENT OF RESULT FOR YOU!!

i ATTENDED MADONNA UNIVERSITY... EVERY FRND ON NAIRALAND KNOWS THAT!!

I NEVER HIDE AM FOR ONE DAY!

TAKE NOTE!

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
TinaAnita:

Dude what do you really have against the post? It's not as if you have boobs so what's eating you up? Oh sorry I forgot to mind my business. No vex!

Thanks for reminding yourself that you had to mind your business!!

That's a nice trait... keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CoCoCoatedDoll: 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2017
Freddyayo:
My girlfriend has big boobs..... How many of u wanna see them boobs so sexy that I can't stop touching the boobs wen I see them
Pls sir ,say no more before u disgrace yaself futher tongue
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CoCoCoatedDoll: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2017
all the males on this thread wailin' an hollerin' are delusional...

Everthing she's said is so an if can take a break from ya sick and distorted worship of larger breasts an research on the topic you'll know so.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
But is never good for you to use a cripple to crack jokes......no girl decided or created her boobs to be small or big,...is a natural gift and those with small ones shouldn't write a mocking words over those with big ones....let maturity rule our minds pls

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by HARDDON: 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Is not good naa must u insult her cos she has a small orange

No its not . cool

U know what d sign in d pix below means? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by fof1: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

QUESTIONS FOR D gods, INSTEAD OF U TO PASS ON. U WANT TO EMBARRASS URSELF, IGNORAM.... WHAT SHE WROTE IS VERY GOOD ESPECIALLY FOT MEN LIKE U WHO DIE FOR BIG BOOBS ABI BREAST. WHAT DO U NORMALLY CALL IT PLS? BUT EEH CONCERN U SEF?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

i IGNORED THE LADY BUT FOR YOU...

i WILL OPEN MY STATEMENT OF RESULT FOR YOU!!

i ATTENDED MADONNA UNIVERSITY... EVERY FRND ON NAIRALAND KNOWS THAT!!

I NEVER HIDE AM FOR ONE DAY!

TAKE NOTE!
mr Linus

Number 1 I saw u in vizkid party pix ure a small boy

Number 2 people that have met u tell me that ure from a poor home bt that one no concern me

Number 3 ur english has always shown that ure not educated , maybe na mac dowells u drink

Number 4 bush if u want to be telling lies look well abeg , u said years ago , how old are you?

Number 5 na so u lie say u dey India and was snapping pictures inside one poverty home in ur village

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.