Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79750 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by aloobright17: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
LMAO. I didn't attack your little naive girl. I only warned her to stop gossiping me with you. As for you, I have never liked you as well, and whatever Bright or whatever his name is got lastnyt was because he deserved it.
Lastly for you. Don't be fooled by the stupid comments you make on here. You're a nobody who doesn't even know his purpose in life. grin

Now, fùck off kid!.
Whatever I got from where and who? stop hyping yourself I said you're ugly and dirty. whatever anyone is telling u differently is a bonus and I take full responsible of it.So?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
crying uncontrollably when alone cheesy
I feel for them. Well, we should appreciate God which ever way he made us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
aloobright17:

Jude point of correction,I've no single secret with the vulture other than normal,I will like to phuck you when I enter naija and the convo was going successfully well before on a chat with some folks her pic appeared and I simply stated that she's very ugly and dirty which is very true,one asslicker went and add salt and Maggi and told her something different altogether which I don't even care.The bingo just stormed my whastapp and start making noise I told her to phuck off that is where the business ended and that's how she started shouting she rejected me.

The rejection came because someone went and lied to her which is normal.she can dispute this.
aloobright17:
Whatever I got from where and who? stop hyping yourself I said you're ugly and dirty. whatever anyone is telling u differently is a bonus and I take full responsible of it.So?
Look...
Have been ignoring you 'cause you're a worthless piece of shìt and this is going to be my last reply to your stupidity.

I. I never asked you out as you claimed. If I needed to ask a guy out it would definitely not be you.

2. You and I never had a conversation of fùcking each other when we see. I pick my words wisely when I chat with guys on whatsapp. If I'm not dating you we don't discuss sex...you're the third guy trolling me from romanceland after a rejection. I'll keep the other two out of this 'cause I believe they've moved on.

3. I saw you as a friend. Even when you were busy talking of marriage and how my ass gives you an erection I told you I wasn't interested.

4. "What do you do for a living", you said you do business in virtually all the countries and yet you looked dirty and not to forget ugly. I could spot your lies 'cause you were a jobless yahoo boy who has Bright as name but isn't Bright at doing anything. grin

5. You stalked me to the point of using my name and surname to dig out old pics of me from a fb account I barely visit and fed your gossip monger group members with lies of me asking you for a relationship and you turning me down...you have low-self esteem for a man in his 30s.

Lastly, I saw the shìt you wrote about my ex fiancé. He's what you can never be and I never discussed him with you beside making a thread here when I needed someone to talk to. As usual, you prey on girls who're heart broken to see if you could get a chance. Stop quoting me please and move on.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
For the purpose of clearance and emphasis, lemme further analyse this comment grin

kim:

2. You and I never had a conversation of fùcking each other when we see. I pick my words wisely when I chat with guys on whatsapp. If I'm not dating you we don't discuss sex...
There was never an agreement to Bleep each other, nigga lied on here to form Hardcore grin Nigga should upload an evidence to support his reproved point

kim:

3. I saw you as a friend. Even when you were busy talking of marriage and how my ass gives you an erection I told you I wasn't interested.
So basically Nigga was playing the marriage card with a lady he hasn't met, na wa o, seems like what professional heartbreakers and predators do to rich females grin (Maybe he's a yahoo man afterall, no judgement hustle na hustle grin) Proof would be needed from kim if nigga should dismiss this point sad

kim:

4. "What do you do for a living", you said you do business in virtually all the countries and yet you looked dirty and not to forget ugly. I could spot your lies 'cause you were a jobless yahoo boy who has Bright as name but isn't Bright at doing anything. grin
He's a developer abi? grin

kim:

5. You stalked me to the point of using my name and surname to dig out old pics of me from a fb account I barely visit and fed your gossip monger group members with lies of me asking you for a relationship and you turning me down...you have low-self esteem for a man in his 30s.
Damn he even in his 30s? He's been typing like he's 18 angry Bros you deserve cane for here undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Look...
Have been ignoring you 'cause you're a worthless piece of shìt and this is going to be my last reply to your stupidity.

I. I never asked you out as you claimed. If I needed to ask a guy out it would definitely not be you.

2. You and I never had a conversation of fùcking each other when we see. I pick my words wisely when I chat with guys on whatsapp. If I'm not dating you we don't discuss sex...you're the third guy trolling me from romanceland after a rejection. I'll keep the other two out of this 'cause I believe they've moved on.

Lastly, I saw the shìt you wrote about my ex fiancé. He's what you can never be and I never discussed him with you beside making a thread here when I needed someone to talk to. As usual, you prey on girls who're heart broken to see if you could get a chance. Stop quoting me please and move on.
for real? You've got to be kidding me grin, guys do strange things when they cant handle rejection, so if i were you i wouldn't take it seriously

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
for real? You've got to be kidding me grin, guys do strange things when they cant handle rejection, so if i were you i wouldn't take it seriously
I'm tired of the guy stalking me. I didn't even mention his moniker here but see how he appeared. Once I'm having a misunderstanding with someone on here he appears to type thrash most of which are lies. Why should a guy of 30plus behave this way?. Anyway, he's a piece of shìt. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
For the purpose of clearance and emphasis, lemme further analyse this comment grin

There was never an agreement to Bleep each other, nigga lied on here to form Hardcore grin Nigga should upload an evidence to support his reproved point

So basically Nigga was playing the marriage card with a lady he hasn't met, na wa o, seems like what professional heartbreakers and predators do to rich females grin (Maybe he's a yahoo man afterall, no judgement hustle na hustle grin) Proof would be needed from kim if nigga should dismiss this point sad

He's a developer abi? grin

Damn he even in his 30s? He's been typing like he's 18 angry Bros you deserve cane for here undecided
Like I said last night. He should thank God I didn't keep screenshoots. He would have deactivated. I personally blocked him on whatsapp but if he still has our chats then he should upload it. I don't discuss sex with fools. Told one same thing and he trolled me on NL here, good thing is...he has received sense.

5 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SafeDavid(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
What's up Kimbra? I'm seeing stories about rejection and whot not.
I really don't know what transpired between you two but having been in a similar situation I'd suggest you should give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Like I said last night. He should thank God I didn't keep screenshoots. He would have deactivated. I personally blocked him on whatsapp but if he still has our chats then he should upload it. I don't discuss sex with fools. Told one same thing and he trolled me on NL here, good thing is...he has received sense.
lol the way nigga jumped into the discussion yesterday ehn grin Like say ... lipsrsealed Biko what do you look like though, this one all NL guys are after you grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by aloobright17: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Look...

Even though you're using hear say which is not any prove amongst the wise and intelligent people.yet I see no secret from the lies the person told you.

Immediately i stored your number on my phone it started brining your name as people I may know,which I myself told you I saw your pics on facebook.Call it stalking yet I see no secrete on it.

Been to several countries My passport will indicate that,yet I see no secrete on that.

Yahoo Yahoo is your mindset which you also called your ex boyfriend who dumped you for sleeping with his younger brother.Yahoo Yahoo yes,yet I see no secrete on it

We never had sex chat right thank you ? so where did the rejection came in,maybe I was proposing to marry you or what? and you rejected the marriage proposal? Still I see no secrete on this

I was expecting you to deny the fact that we stopped chatting immediately after the person lied to you which pained you and made you to start shouting you rejected me blah blah blah,apart from the person lying to you why didn't u reject me as you keep claiming?

AT LEAST YOU SAID IT ALL THAT WE WEREN'T CHATTING ABOUT SEX,SO TELL THEM IF IT IS MARRIAGE PROPOSALS YOU REJECTED FROM ME.

CUTEJUDE AT LEAST YOU CAN NOW READ AND SEE THAT THE OLD CARGO CAN'T BRING OUT ANY SECRETE. From all indications you can see that she was pained because someone lied to the dirty smelling bitch which bring and end to my chat with her,apart from that I see no rejection prior to that.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Shinarlaura lipsrsealed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
SafeDavid:
What's up Kim.bra? I'm seeing stories about rejection and whot not.
I really don't know what transpired between you two but having been in a similar situation I'd suggest you should give it a rest.
Lol, all this happened early last year and I didn't put his ass on NL, the lad won't let me be. At times I deliberately ignore his silly mentions...like he takes my silence as a sign of weakness. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
SECRETE SECRETE SECRETE. WTF HE SECRETING undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol the way nigga jumped into the discussion yesterday ehn grin Like say ... lipsrsealed Biko what do you look like though, this one all NL guys are after you grin
Lol, I'm average looking dear. Beauty is subjective, and goes beyond the physical appearance of anyone. grin those who jumped in must have seen his stupidity on display.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, I'm average looking dear. Beauty is subjective, and goes beyond the physical appearance of anyone. grin those who jumped in must have seen his stupidity on display.
can I at least see? Will be glad to. Anyway I can?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
SECRETE SECRETE SECRETE. WTF HE SECRETING undecided
LMAO. grin cheesy
Illiteracy is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
can I at least see? Will be glad to. Anyway I can?
When I change my dp you'll see. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
When I change my dp you'll see. grin
oya when? Shey you can do it tonight? You'll tag me grin and you may remove it after grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SafeDavid(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, all this happened early last year and I didn't put his ass on NL, the lad won't let me be. At times I deliberately ignore his silly mentions...like he takes my silence as a sign of weakness. grin

Since last year? Haba! That's enough time to forget about such a thing. I may sound hypocritical but only a few guys do handle rejection well and in most cases, you girls don't even make it easier for the guy to move on.

Like in my own case, she actually rubbed it in my face like telling me she rejected me like w.t.f!

Thank God I've moved past that now and to be honest, bantering online about such things is a total waste of time.

So what's popping besides you rejecting your numerous toasters? grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lights blunt grin
Drags one*

embarassed
Claro na bastard smiley

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
I'm tired of the guy stalking me. I didn't even mention his moniker here but see how he appeared. Once I'm having a misunderstanding with someone on here he appears to type thrash most of which are lies. Why should a guy of 30plus behave this way?. Anyway, he's a piece of shìt. grin
lol it happens, age is nothing but a number dear, CuteJude is almost 40 and he behaves like a teenager

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by lovelymusik: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Learn natural ways to remove all sexually transmitted infectipns and get rid of fibroid without surgery. Getting pregnant or being productive isn't going to be an issue anymore.
Visit to learn more http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/fsam.html

Do you want to get rid of premature ejaculation, poor libido, low sperm count, erectile dysfunction?
Then visit
http://tuthealth.easyresearch.org/stisam.html
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol it happens, age is nothing but a number dear, CuteJude is almost 40 and he behaves like a teenager
see as you just jam a nigga

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
see as you just jam a nigga
grinlol he has 18,000,000 in his account I'm only making reference to how awesome he is
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
SafeDavid:

Since last year? Haba! That's enough time to forget about such a thing. I may sound hypocritical but only a few guys do handle rejection well and in most cases, you girls don't even make it easier for the guy to move on.

Like in my own case, she actually rubbed it in my face like telling me she rejected me like w.t.f!

Thank God I've moved past that now and to be honest, bantering online about such things is a total waste of time.

So what's popping besides you rejecting your numerous toasters.
I don't do this. If I can't date a guy I say it from the beginning so if he wants to remain as a friend it's up to him. I don't lead people and sudden bail out, what's the point in sex chatting with a guy I'm not dating when I could get same sex from one I am dating?. If not that he won't move on, no one would have read this on NL. That's by the way, nothing is popping sha!. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
oya when? Shey you can do it tonight? You'll tag me grin and you may remove it after grin
Lets see how it goes.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Look at how these 2 _retards are washing their dirty undies in public? Lmfao! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexialin:

Well u laugh and mock from now till tmrw. Ladies with huge breasts are not complaining. So what's your own about our boobies ?
We complain give you?

And whether you and all your team of peanuts sized breastsss tongue like. It or not?
Guys always drool over us.. And we tend to have a wide variety in choosing the best guy amongst comfortable cute guys.

Hate the game baby, not the player cool

For. Me I love my huge boob's... It's all about wearing the right bra and am good to go. tongue

So keep complaining about our magnificent boobies tongue
E easy?
ooooooh

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
The media often glamorize women with big boobs, just a picture from them and the Internet go gaga, many people drool over large boobs, and many find it sexy, but they're downsides associated having big boobs, even though they seem to enjoy the attention, they are suffering in silence, below are few downsides of having big boobs.

Pains which radiates throughout the neck, back, shoulders and sometimes it radiates to the head and cause headache

Inability to exercise
Women with large boobs find it hard to exercise without wearing a sport bra, even with a sport bra, thier boobs manage to pop out at intervals, and the exercise would be a herculean task due to the weight and mass of the boobs pulling them down.

Serious health risks and threat to life
Enlarged breasts are as a result of macromastia, which is life threatening, and several other skin diseases which result from The constant rubbing of skin against skin which can create painful rashes and yeast infections. Skin stretching to accommodate the heavy mass of the breast also cause stretch marks.

you cant sleep on your stomach
Sleeping on your stomach which happens to be one of the most comfortable sleeping positions is not for you, as your boobs will feel like its about to explode.

They're certain kind of clothes you cant wear
Like tight shirts or button down shirts, your boobs will pop out if you move too much in it, and it'll be so embarrassing, strapless dresses like bridesmaid dresses, and backless dresses, blazers

there's always a limit to what you can do
You can't run, or jump and cant use cross body bags as it'll partition your boobs in a very ridiculous manner

bra problems
Finding the right size of bra is a major problem and even if you do, it wont fit and your size is not common

You attract unnecessary attention
People will always stare at your boobs wherever you're especially in fitted dress or bathing suits, and the attention will be so uncomfortable and overwhelming, much concentration will be on the boobs, and people often asks what size of bra you use.

You look sexual in anything you wear, even decent dresses and you cant help it
This is self explanatory

Lalasticlala

Nice write up. BT dis information is it for ur fellow girls or for us guys? Co's I am trying to undstnd y dis post. R trying to make dos wit big boobs sad or r u trying to say d attention dey command is not worth it? To balance d equation u shld ve offer some solution for them. Any for me extra big boobs dnt attract me one bit so pls not al guys r attracted to such load dat is nt attractive wen undressed.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by SafeDavid(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
I don't do this. If I can't date a guy I say it from the beginning so if he wants to remain as a friend it's up to him. I don't lead people and sudden bail out, what's the point in sex chatting with a guy I'm not dating when I could get same sex from one I am dating?. If not that he won't move on, no one would have read this on NL. That's by the way, nothing is popping sha!. grin

See dear, it's all good.
Life goes on and we can only thank God for the gift of life .

Always getting your numerous shared posts by the way.

I'll see you around.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by TSOM(m): 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Erm, Missy, your assertions are valid but it isn't going to make men crave big boobs any less than we always have since intelligent beings were created. We like boobs, we love bigger boobs. That's it and there's no changing for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinlol he has 18,000,000 in his account I'm only making reference to how awesome he is
now I see why you're jealous, you do begi begi e no give you abi? grin You ask am for 20k and he no fit prove him acclaimed worth, you come take am up grin

Or wait hope say he no disqualify you base on say "Boobs, Ass" ? ; D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.