Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (81228 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinjealous over boobs that would fall after you give birth? You wish
it's lime-sized b00bs that will still stand after giving birth abi?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
VanBommel:
it's lime-sized b00bs that will still stand after giving birth abi?
so you don't even know? Dummy 101
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bunnae(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
must it always be with insults?

4 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm....I'm learning
Them full nairaland here.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
your brain must experiencing plate tectonics, imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2017
VanBommel:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2017
bunnae:

don't mind the use.less kid, with her brain as empty & flat as her chest
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
VanBommel:
i just checked its an alternate moniker, i aint getting banned for something like you, bye
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 10:30am On Apr 14, 2017
bunnae:

he didn't display his faulty upbringing towards you so why wont you be holier than thou
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Sammyblaq(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

nwanne'm mo cheesy

Ala Op dika blackboard na... o di main reason the thing dey vex me.

the girl no get am at all!!
On how the Op tyn loyal, the post was prepared based on logistics research.

Na u come make her change en display.
But OP sharp kwanu.

Ewekwala iwe much...i go send u Bobby.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by coolest01(m): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2017
AmazingElla:

Honestly Nl mods never seize to disappoint..

At the bolded cheesy that's why the op is loosing sleep over it grin seems a huge boobs babe took her man

Hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
i just checked its an alternate moniker, i aint getting banned for something like you, bye
of course when one with a higher mental capability engages a dull-brained kiddo like you, the moniker becomes an alternate one

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by coolest01(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
ok now you can stop seeking attention undecided
Are u angry? Take it easy.
No hard feelings. smiley

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?

As in the way these mods push anything to Frontpage is alarming.

Someone who is obviously a dimwit with points carved out of her anus. She can't make a sensible conversation without going Rouge grin

3 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2017
firstking01:
Them full nairaland here.
u don't mesn it...so I shouldn't under-rate
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2017
VanBommel:
of course when one with a higher mental capability engages a dull-brained kiddo like you, the moniker becomes an alternate one
yes whatever you say, you have been noticed
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
u don't mesn it...so I shouldn't under-rate
Nope, never ever under-estimate them....some of them wear such bras to suppress their breast on purpose.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

Someone who is obviously a dimwit with points carved out of her anus. She can't make a sensible conversation without going Rouge grin
especially big nosed fox faced dimwits grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
especially big nosed fox faced dimwits grin

"She can't make sensible posts without going Rouge"

Lol...never proves me wrong. Maybe it has got something to do with looking like a thriller video reject. I think so grin

7 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
yes whatever you say, you have been noticed
hahahahahahaa

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

"She can't make sensible posts without going Rouge"

Lol...never proves me wrong. Maybe it has got something to do with looking like a thriller video reject. I think so grin
see? You're a Hypocrite and a complete sellout, i just made a comment "especially foxed faced dimwits" which wasn't in any way directly referring to you or anyone and you went rogue, so who's the dimwit now, you need to go back to school
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2017
mhisbliss:
see? You're a Hypocrite and a complete sellout, i just made a comment "especially foxed faced dimwits" which wasn't in any way directly referring to you or anyone and you went rogue, so who's the dimwit now, you need to go back to school

Cry me a river . You are beneath me any freagging day grin

4 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

Cry me a river . You are beneath me any freagging day grin
says looser vizkiz, i hear you

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by VanBommel(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
PapiSmith:

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Tamakay(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?

Lol! You bad sha
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2017
firstking01:
Nope, never ever under-estimate them....some of them wear such bras to suppress their breast on purpose.
what.!!! girls are weird ooo
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Inferno17: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2017
Chisos! Why na?

Btw, this thread is as interesting as the movie Blindspot...
*grabs popcorn*
mhisbliss:
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Inferno17: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2017
Aswear
MzzAmiable:
This thread sweet die...
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

So you still dey enjoy to dey troll with all these dimwits for this section? Well done lala247!
I chat same way everyone does not sure how its affecting you smiley
Congrats you know the name
Have a nice day wink
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
HARDDON:

For a start, itz God, not god.

Secondly, must u blow it to za Es n za Fs cant we just stop @ d Ds?? angry

Nevermind dat i wear za M cup. cool
Lol cheesy men had to read your comment twice to get it ..
I like that your thread ..

God ! Got it

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Heartmender1: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
KennyID17:

Na for this kain thread Wey them dey fire missiles anyhow u dey advertise ya friendship vacancy?

NL no go kee pesin oo grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.