Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79667 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bunnae(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
nairalanders!!!
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Nairabet ke?,,,you dey follow play amcheesy?

Last win was 25k!!

Won't play again till Chelsea vs Man U.

Na so I dey play am oo... 5k, 10k, stake am at once wink
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Last win was 25k!!

Won't play again till Chelsea vs Man U.

Na so I dey play am oo... 5k, 10k, stake am at once wink
Hmmm, you were lucky and i like the way you play your own....most of my friends took it as handwork, every min they are forecasting but one mysterious thing about nairabet is, they don't usually utilize the money when ever their ticket enter...it's asif they are configured to lavish the money foolishly since it's awoof irrespective of the amount....that's how one won 14k on visual bet, that's on friday being 7th of april, could you believe that the money finished that same friday night??....it's not asif it's really a big money cos i know he has prospects and important stuffs to invest the money in, simple wisdom demands that cos i know him too well, he has needs, tomorrow now he 'll come ask me to borrow him some money that he 'll payback...me, i don't do nairabet.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmm, you were lucky and i like the way you play your own....most of my friends took it as handwork, every min they are forecasting but one mysterious thing about nairabet is, they don't usually utilize the money when ever their ticket enter...it's asif they are configured to lavish the money foolishly since it's awoof irrespective of the amount....that's how one won 14k on visual bet, that's on friday being 7th of april, could you believe that the money finished that same friday night??

Hahahaha cheesy

It's a normal thing. I did same during university days. I remember staking 50k on Chelsea to qualify against Barca. I won almost 200k.

I collected permission and left school. Booked one week hotel stay with some bitches!!

I came back to schokl with 10k.

I no fit try am now sef grin cheesy

Foolishness back then... Sha na private uni sha... We were overhyping school fees with like 150k..

Hahahaha.. God forgive me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha cheesy

It's a normal thing. I did same during university days. I remember staking 50k on Chelsea to qualify against Barca. I won almost 200k.

I collected permission and left school. Booked one week hotel stay with some bitches!!

I came back to schokl with 10k.

I no fit try am now sef grin cheesy

Foolishness back then... Sha na private uni sha... We were overhyping school fees with like 150k..

Hahahaha.. God forgive me.
Lol, you really wasted that money i swear.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, you really wasted that money i swear.

Then I was balling... Latest iphones and co.

But now mehn... I consider it foolishness...

Highest I stake as betting now is 10k on a single high class game using my laptop oo..

No be betting shop cheesy..
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Then I was balling... Latest iphones and co.

But now mehn... I consider it foolishness...

Highest I stake as betting now is 10k on a single high class game using my laptop oo..

No be betting shop cheesy..
10k?...chai, e get one meme like that wey the dude just kuku sidon inside carton, abeg who get that meme make e help megrin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bunnae(f): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
who be this braggart above me?

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
10k?...chai, e get one meme like that wey the dude just kuku sidon inside carton, abeg who get that meme make e help megrin

Small or what?

I can't risk more than that sha...

Rule of betting...

Stake what you can afford to lose
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
bunnae:
you know what they say, empty barrels make the most noise, I'm here to read lies, this chinedu guy doesn't know that i know him
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Small or what?

I can't risk more than that sha...

Rule of betting...

Stake what you can afford to lose
I just fear betting, eventhough i'm a pro when it comes to analysing and giving sure verdicts on game....just watch as leicester go scartter ATM for return leggrin.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
I just fear betting, eventhough i'm a pro when it comes to analysing and giving sure verdicts on game....just watch as leicester go scartter ATM for return leggrin.

You think so?

A guy gave me a whack fixed match and now my cash has gone down the drain.

Wow!! If you are good with analysis, then you gotta be helping me out. Lol...

We tag it division of labour!! Lol
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 13, 2017
falconey:
Always this kind of thread is created by individual who doesn't have the conundrum. I haven't seen or heard big boobs ladies complain but their counterpart orange boobs bitches_ ranting.

I have seen one case, though shocked

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
She wished she had it small while we are wishing ours is big.

The sad reality of life is that everyone wants what the other has got. undecided
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss:
grin I'm always thanking God for not having massive boobs..

A rare case of someone actually satisfied with what they have, not looking to have what the other has got.

But baby you fine ooooo kiss
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

A rare case of someone actually satisfied with what they have, not looking to have what the other has got.

But baby you fine ooooo kiss
smileyanyone who's not contented with what they have is only going to end up miserable, thanks for the compliment btw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2017
If we only wanted to be happy, it would be easy; but we want to be happier than other people, and that is almost always difficult, since we think them happier than they are. -- Charles de Montesquieu

Copied from https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/charlesdem402040.html

mhisbliss:
smileyanyone who's not contented with what they have is only going to end up miserable,
If he is not contented he works to get more. But if he remains content, he wastes his years on earth. If man is too content with what he has he may end up wretched. smiley Thus he is caught up in a dilemma.

mhisbliss:
smileythanks for the compliment btw
Tis my good pleasure to appreciate the goodies of life kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The sad reality of life is that everyone wants what the other has got. undecided
Exactly.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Exactly.

I'm wondering, What happened to Kim's bra? tongue

Is it missing? Do you mean the oranges have no shelter grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

I'm wondering, What happened to Kim's bra? tongue

Is it missing? Do you mean the oranges have no shelter grin
Lol. Kim has her Bra on. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. Kim has her Bra on. grin

grin poor oranges. Will they ever see the light of .....? grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2017
FelixFelicis:
oya when? Shey you can do it tonight? You'll tag me grin and you may remove it after grin

abaya salivating over online dp(s) ... fastforward to nex yr samebra wil start writing diss episodes on yu .. stick to realworld,gurls yapaa (point n slay) .. leave NL n go out ... guarantee trust fun await u !!
begging all dis ugly gurls dat cannt even show there face witout naira wil land yu @ brighton bus stop !!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss:
trying to show guys that not all that glitters is gold and girls wirh big boobs wish they have small and perky boobs smiley

sey u dey joke nii ,, wit all d attention n gifts busty gurls get ... u must b kidding
base on logistic gurls lik yu,,perky tins languish in jealousy n envy ... naija men ar called babies fr a reason ..#rogerthat

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
If we only wanted to be happy, it would be easy; but we want to be happier than other people, and that is almost always difficult, since we think them happier than they are. -- Charles de Montesquieu

Copied from https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/c/charlesdem402040.html

If he is not contented he works to get more. But if he remains content, he wastes his years on earth. If man is too content with what he has he may end up wretched. smiley Thus he is caught up in a dilemma.

Tis my good pleasure to appreciate the goodies of life kiss
lol quite interesting, i didn't see it that way, that not being contented is something that can make you push yourself to the limits to get more, very insightful

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol quite interesting, i didn't see it that way, that not being contented is something that can make you push yourself to the limits to get more, very insightful

Therein lies wisdom of always getting a second opinion.

But be careful, cos it is said that if you ask two people to debate an issue you get three opinions. In NL.... cheesy na only God know sha. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You think so?
A guy gave me a whack fixed match and now my cash has gone down the drain.
Wow!! If you are good with analysis, then you gotta be helping me out. Lol...
We tag it division of labour!! Lol
But you go dey pay ogrin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2017
hmmm yummy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2017
bunnae:
dey lie say him go private uni cheesy

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by KennyID17(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm yummy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So u dey dis kain paradise u no call me abii? angry

When u know say this na my field grin grin grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2017
KennyID17:

So u dey dis kain paradise u no call me abii? angry

When u know say this na my field grin grin grin
aghhh srry oooo grin.i was thinking i be hala u for here yesterday grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by KennyID17(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, yours is ok joor!, who big breast help?. grin

Us! Big breast epp us grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.