Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79683 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Lsofdk(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:
Lsofdk, wadup bruh?
Been awhile..
Boss i dy alright, how your side na?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
u sound pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont worry be calm , soon wink the show will be delicious
Do well to mention me.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by ILoveToFuCcK: 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
Mtchewwww na so so fight everytime... Abeg who get pussÿ for here?? Sir ilovetofucck wan fuçk undecided
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Smellymouth: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lsofdk:

Boss i dy alright, how your side na?

To get this your moniker right na government work oo.. Lol

I gallant boss. Word on the street be say recession nor bite you.. grin

What's the secret? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Do well to mention me.
it will be ugly , u shldnt expect less
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Lsofdk(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

To get this your moniker right na government work oo.. Lol

I gallant boss. Word on the street be say recession nor bite you.. grin

What's the secret? tongue
Lol i see as you take spell am before you correct amgrin you just rearrange everything.

You don carry your whining come abigrin
Na God oh

You don activate your bbm?

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
it will be ugly , u shldnt expect less
LMAO. grin cheesy bring it on boy!.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Smellymouth: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lsofdk:

Lol i see as you take spell am before you correct amgrin you just rearrange everything.

You don carry your whining come abigrin
Na God oh

You don activate your bbm?

Hahahaha. You catch me abi? cheesy

How can I whine you when you nor be steering ?

Nah. Not yet but make I send you message for whatsapp.

Ichie, tell me the recession secret oooo.. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
who asked u?
bye jude thanks for letting me use you to pass the time
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Heartmender1: 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I need friends.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
The media often glamorize women with big boobs, just a picture from them and the Internet go gaga, many people drool over large boobs, and many find it sexy, but they're downsides associated having big boobs, even though they seem to enjoy the attention, they are suffering in silence, below are few downsides of having big boobs.

Pains which radiates throughout the neck, back, shoulders and sometimes it radiates to the head and cause headache

Inability to exercise
Women with large boobs find it hard to exercise without wearing a sport bra, even with a sport bra, thier boobs manage to pop out at intervals, and the exercise would be a herculean task due to the weight and mass of the boobs pulling them down.

Serious health risks and threat to life
Enlarged breasts are as a result of macromastia, which is life threatening, and several other skin diseases which result from The constant rubbing of skin against skin which can create painful rashes and yeast infections. Skin stretching to accommodate the heavy mass of the breast also cause stretch marks.

you cant sleep on your stomach
Sleeping on your stomach which happens to be one of the most comfortable sleeping positions is not for you, as your boobs will feel like its about to explode.

They're certain kind of clothes you cant wear
Like tight shirts or button down shirts, your boobs will pop out if you move too much in it, and it'll be so embarrassing, strapless dresses like bridesmaid dresses, and backless dresses, blazers

there's always a limit to what you can do
You can't run, or jump and cant use cross body bags as it'll partition your boobs in a very ridiculous manner

bra problems
Finding the right size of bra is a major problem and even if you do, it wont fit and your size is not common

You attract unnecessary attention
People will always stare at your boobs wherever you're especially in fitted dress or bathing suits, and the attention will be so uncomfortable and overwhelming, much concentration will be on the boobs, and people often asks what size of bra you use.

You look sexual in anything you wear, even decent dresses and you cant help it
This is self explanatory

Lalasticlala
And you are boobless....i smell sarcasm heresad.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Lsofdk(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahaha. You catch me abi? cheesy

How can I whine you when you nor be steering ?

Nah. Not yet but make I send you message for whatsapp.

Ichie, tell me the recession secret oooo.. grin
Lolgrin

Ok, i go tell you for the other sidetongue if i talk am here no be secret again na

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Crapy post coming from

A Crappy poster with a

Crappy mindset!!

How do you know all these when your boobs are just like lemon limes?
This your mouth go put you for trouble one daygrin.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
And you are boobless....i smell sarcasm heresad.
k

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by deathstroke(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
CplusJason:
You chop my coconut rice finisi and you nor wan invite me for the show down abi? angry
hahaha. . .wer you go boss? grin
I been dey call your line but one sexy feminine voice dey pick am.
She say "the number you're calling is not reachable, make I try again later. sad
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
k
Bleeping priceless, that kept me curiously thinking, what could that mean @ your siqqytongue??
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CplusJason: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
hahaha. . .wer you go boss? grin
I been dey call your line but one sexy feminine voice dey pick am.
She say "the number you're calling is not reachable, make I try again later. sad
Lol, good evening Bro. cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Bleeping priceless, that kept me curiously thinking, what could that mean @ your siqqytongue??
ask the siggy, it speaks on its own
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
ask the siggy, it speaks on its own
Hehehehehe, nairalanders has definitely succeeded in spoiling your evening and the optimism for why you created this thread...c'mmon, this is just a norm on nairaland when you create a controversial thread, worst con be say you be the opposite of the thread you createdgrin....C'mmon brace up and defend your points and prove your accusers wrong....you even get luck say e no enter fp you for smell perpergrin....Btw, the thread is trending for a wrong purpose, almost 5 pages turning alreadysad.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by PrickGetSize(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
Not a fan of boobs. Wet, warm and tight pussies only.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehehe, nairalanders has definitely succeeded in spoiling your evening and the optimism for why you created this thread...c'mmon, this is just a norm on nairaland when you create a controversial thread, worst con be say you be the opposite of the thread you createdgrin....C'mmon brace up and defend your points and prove your accusers wrong....you even get luck say e no enter fp you for smell perpergrin....Btw, the thread is trending for a wrong purpose, almost 5 pages turning alreadysad.
i dont have time to be arguing, unlike them i have other things going on besides Nairaland
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
i dont have time to be arguing, unlike them i have other things going on besides Nairaland
C00L.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
This your mouth go put you for trouble one daygrin.

Lol.. No mind me joor.. cheesy

The girl get orange boobs dey discuss water melon booby!!

Who dash am?

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahahaha.

Anyway thanks

U r wlcm my dear
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol.. No mind me joor.. cheesy

The girl get orange boobs dey discuss water melon booby!!

Who dash am?
Lol, No discrimate that her breast o, na so e dey look small for clothe sometimes but when you open am your jaw go dropgrin.
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by BiafranBushBoy: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, No discrimate that her breast o, na so e dey look small for clothe sometimes but when you open am your jaw go dropgrin.

Hahahaha.. Time wey I go use open that breast, I go use am play bet9ja..

Lol... cheesy.

All the same sha.. Just wanted to derail her thread. Lol
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
Venom247:
If only you can channel the time and energy you spend living a lie here on your studies, you will understand that it's wrong to start a person's name with a small Alphabet. Retarrdedd idioot
Over-sabi mumu. Na waec abi? undecided
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Over-sabi mumu. Na waec abi? undecided
hahahaha
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by laribari(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
grinI'd usually give you what you seek, but who knows what the cause of your aggression is, please be careful, people with such fits of aggression usually jump into the lagos lagoon and we wouldn't want another obituary right now, enjoy the rest of your day

Haba babe, that was harsh ooo! grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by firstking01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahaha.. Time wey I go use open that breast, I go use am play bet9ja..

Lol... cheesy.

All the same sha.. Just wanted to derail her thread. Lol
Nairabet ke?,,,you dey follow play amcheesy?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by FelixFelicis(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cutejude 9 dn knack na
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
laribari:

Haba babe, that was harsh ooo! grin
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.