Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (79677 Views)

My Boobs Have Not Been Sucked Close To A Month Cause Of Uncle CORONA- Lagos Babe / I'm Not Marrying My Girlfriend Again, Her Boobs Have Fallen (picture) / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Venom247: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
ban is calling grin hello myd44, this guy has a problem with himself
If only you can channel the time and energy you spend living a lie here on your studies, you will understand that it's wrong to start a person's name with a small Alphabet. Retarrdedd idioot

5 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
always? I dont want my moniker to go down for this, hes using an alternate, common sense should also tell you why I'm avoiding tbe fight by running to the mods
common sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok how does common sense work here ?

Number1 because the cossy babes thread story got to u , knowing that men will neva ever admire u like that u created this thread to seek relevance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 2 if u value ur moniker stop looking for trouble , you're easy to insult , everything is wrong

Number 3 u no reach and u will neva reach , stop trying

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
nah save yourself from poverty first
if i mention mynd now how u go feel? See how u look for trouble

you're a hypocrite , u want to insult people and wen they attack u , u run to mods

Abeg get lost

5 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Amarabae(f): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
nah save yourself from poverty first
Ignore these guys. You have been arguing with them for long.
Silence is not always weakness but a method classy people use to protect their prestidge.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
common sense cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ok how does common sense work here ?

Number1 because of the cossy babes thread story got to u , knowing that men will neva ever admire u like that u created this thread to seek relevance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 2 if u value ur moniker stop looking for trouble , you're easy to insult , everything is wrong

Number 3 u no reach and u will neva reach , stop trying
this is the gazillionth time you're using this same lines

Number 1 bla bla bla bla

Number 2 bla bla bla bla

Number 3, you no reach you'll never reach, cant you be creative for once? Lame disses ain't really my forte, i mean i feel sleepy anytime i see something like this grin

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
Silence is not always weakness but a method classy people use to protect their prestidge.
thanks dear but i aint arguing with them, if you notice i always use sarcasm in all my responses, and smileys, I'm just having fun and keeping myself entertained
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
this is the gazillionth time you're using this same lines

Number 1 bla bla bla bla

Number 2 bla bla bla bla

Number 3, you no reach you'll never reach, cant you be creative for once? Lame disses ain't really my forte, i mean i feel sleepy anytime i see something like this grin
run up and down , nobody will ever look at u beyond slam and dunk

Ask all ur exes and see wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Amarabae:
That's true. Since i joined NL,i have received lots of insults. Best thing to do is ignore.

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
run up and down , nobody will ever look at u beyond slam and dunk

Ask all ur exes and see wink
almost there, try harder, this cant be your best diss men, try harder grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
almost there, try harder, this cant be your best diss men, try harder grin
coward cheesy cheesy cheesy u done run abeg make i go dey view cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
coward cheesy cheesy cheesy u done run abeg make i go dey view cheesy cheesy cheesy

try harder maybe it'll piss me off grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
aloobright17:

Even though you're using hear say which is not any prove amongst the wise and intelligent people.yet I see no secret from the lies the person told you.

Immediately i stored your number on my phone it started brining your name as people I may know,which I myself told you I saw your pics on facebook.Call it stalking yet I see no secrete on it.

Been to several countries My passport will indicate that,yet I see no secrete on that.

Yahoo Yahoo is your mindset which you also called your ex boyfriend who dumped you for sleeping with his younger brother.Yahoo Yahoo yes,yet I see no secrete on it

We never had sex chat right thank you ? so where did the rejection came in,maybe I was proposing to marry you or what? and you rejected the marriage proposal? Still I see no secrete on this

I was expecting you to deny the fact that we stopped chatting immediately after the person lied to you which pained you and made you to start shouting you rejected me blah blah blah,apart from the person lying to you why didn't u reject me as you keep claiming?

AT LEAST YOU SAID IT ALL THAT WE WEREN'T CHATTING ABOUT SEX,SO TELL THEM IF IT IS MARRIAGE PROPOSALS YOU REJECTED FROM ME.

CUTEJUDE AT LEAST YOU CAN NOW READ AND SEE THAT THE OLD CARGO CAN'T BRING OUT ANY SECRETE. From all indications you can see that she was pained because someone lied to the dirty smelling bitch which bring and end to my chat with her,apart from that I see no rejection prior to that.

bright from the onset she wasnt even worth a smash , right from the first time i saw her na insults till today , na u allow urself enter this kind tori , for now just ignore her insults to u , say person dey talk abt u having interest in her , no dey fall ur hand people dey view , just ignore am , u knw the truth , laugh and ignore her biko

Meanwhile grin i knw say the sex chat own happen grin i can testify , from her threads i knw her type

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
bright from the onset she wasnt even worth a smash , right from the first time i saw her na insults till today , na u allow urself enter this kind tori , for now just ignore her insults to u , say person dey talk abt u having interest in her , no dey fall ur hand people dey view , just ignore am , u knw the truth , laugh and ignore her biko

Meanwhile grin i knw say the sex chat own happen grin i can testify , from her threads i knw her type
even agbero for bus stop speak correct english, where did God go wrong with you naw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
even agbero for bus stop speak correct english, where did God go wrong with you naw
lmao ask people that know me offline na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all na for effects

Cant u stay ignored?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
lmao ask people that know me offline na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all na for effects

Cant u stay ignored?
leave my thread please you've succeeded in leaving your trademark everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by CplusJason: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2017
deathstroke:
It's about to go down *

*tananana* grin
You chop my coconut rice finisi and you nor wan invite me for the show down abi? angry
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
leave my thread please you've succeeded in leaving your trademark everywhere
ur low self esteem plea for relevance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na bottom of pot u still dey , its in u
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
ur low self esteem plea for relevance cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na bottom of pot u still dey , its in u
lol, please kimbra define low self esteem for this guy abeg, i cant teach some certain age groups especially toddlers
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
be like say because i calm una done dey grow wings again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i go change uniform come

Been long since we had a show , lets do it 8pm today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
be like say because i calm una done dey grow wings again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i go change uniform come

Been long since we had a show , lets do it 8pm today
yay lemme go and create uniform too cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol, please kimbra define low self esteem for this guy abeg, i cant teach some certain age groups especially toddlers

asking who suffers from it to define it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how convenient

number 1 this thread like most people have been observing is u trying so hard to tell guys that you're relevant without female organs

Number 2 ur insults are like toy bullets , nothing u will say in this life or next will ever carry weight , the words are only strong wen its the right person saying it cheesy cheesy cheesy

Number 3 i for tell u say u no reach bt u already knw

6 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by mhisbliss(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:

asking who suffers from it to define it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how convenient

number 1 this thread like most people have been observing is u trying so hard to tell guys that you're relevant without female organs

Number 2 ur insults are like toy bullets , nothing u will say in this life or next will ever carry weight , the words are only strong wen its the right person saying it cheesy cheesy cheesy

and i keep telling you that you should come up with creative diss

Not your usual number 1 bla bla bla bla

Number 2 bla bla bla bla

Number 3 you no reach you'll never reach grin

1 Like

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:

Lol. You and I know your case is synonymous to that of the guy you've been defending since last night. Uh-oh! Seems you have no idea you have personality disorder. I wasn't the one who faked an Acess Bank Account statement to feel relevant on Romanceland. I still wasn't the one who claimed Ameachi gave him some contracts when he was in office. I wasn't the one who said he was living in a four bedroom duplex when in reality he lives in one of the slumps in PH. I wasn't the one who said he bought a Toyota Camry when he can't afford a bicycle. So tell me again Jude, who really has low-self esteem between the both of us?.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
and i keep telling you that you should come up with creative diss

Not your usual number 1 bla bla bla bla

Number 2 bla bla bla bla

Number 3 you no reach you'll never reach grin
a woman can lack everything bt she must have these

intelligence
Sex appeal
Carriage
looks

With those most men will manage , make i do the maths show u how u lack all or ur mirror and people go tell u as u get older?

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. I liked her boobs on a serious note 'cause Naija guys and boobs are like 5&6. My older friends daughter that was with us in the room even said "Mummy, look at Aunty Blessing's breast". grin the kid was as shocked as I was.

Deathstroke, you like big boobs?. grin
If i come carry dat kin tin grin nl boys go grab my neck

Yes deathstroke and breast 5&6
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
Lol. You and I know your case is synonymous to that of the guy you've been defending since last night. Uh-oh! Seems you have no idea you have personality disorder. I wasn't the one who faked an Acess Bank Account statement to feel relevant on Romanceland. I still wasn't the one who claimed Ameachi gave him some contracts when he was in office. I wasn't the one who said he was living in a four bedroom duplex when in reality he lives in one of the slumps in PH. I wasn't the one who said he bought a Toyota Camry when he can't afford a bicycle. So tell me again Jude, who really has low-self esteem between the both of us?.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is that why u have refused to meet me?

If i really lied , i offered to meet u and prove that i neva lied u refused , i even told ur ex friend to beg u , kimbra like i continue telling u

As long as u use what i want u to knw to insult me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it will have no effect , abt u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i neva talk yet till i get full go ahead , i know more than u think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
yay lemme go and create uniform too cheesy
who asked u?
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy is that why u have refused to meet me?

If i really lied , i offered to meet u and prove that i neva lied u refused , i even told ur ex friend to beg u , ki.mbra like i continue telling u

As long as u use what i want u to knw to insult me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it will have no effect , abt u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy make i neva talk yet till i get full go ahead , i know more than u think cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You type and sound like a primary school pupil. Like I said before, don't ever in your miserable life think I'm scared of your stupidity. You can now go ahead with whatever you know. Kid!.

2 Likes

Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
kimbra:
You type and sound like a primary school pupil. Like I said before, don't ever in your miserable life think I'm scared of your stupidity. You can now go ahead with whatever you know. Kid!.
u sound pained cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy dont worry be calm , soon wink the show will be delicious
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Smellymouth: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Lsofdk, wadup bruh?
Been awhile..
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
Bumbae1:

If i come carry dat kin tin grin nl boys go grab my neck

Yes deathstroke and breast 5&6
Lol, yours is ok joor!, who big breast help?. grin
Re: Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have by bizzy500: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
nd you dont have big boobs wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.