Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44390 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by NewJaja(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
guarantees nothing tho... buh it looks cheap judging from d definition of cheap... 'smetin got easily'
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by FUCKyouALL: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
nijaomegacode:

Ah! you think that's a good thing? O ti shey ori ebu ni? Your destiny is in the hands of the devil and it's still spinning.

Ara gbagbukwa gi
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by iconkid(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Very well said..
luscioustrish:
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ObasanjoQuotes: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why do you want to have sex on the first day too. Did she use jazz to force you into bed. My brother you're weak and you're cheap.
Did I say I am not cheap? Is it not sex? Is my weak your weak? grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Lionofdjungle: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Merceline:
I cannot imagine having sex with someone I am meeting for the first time.

is it biscuit?
Don't mind them, will they advise their sisters or daughters to have sex with a man on the first date?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
MarieSucre:

Maybe you don't make them cum, you just cum and roll off that's why they don't like having sex with you.
Lol. I bet you wouldn't wanna know
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Mhyketh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Na konji dae hold some girls oo, afta so much mind fantasies, dae just need to free their selves, some will hav sex and maintain a strong ground wit d guy and not appear cheap at all.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Optimist88(m): 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
amattahcj:
No, it make her costly.
Your Pappy must be a Prof. of......... maybe answerial
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:

Sex is overrated.
Ladies overrate sex the most.
If you are open about it you won't even consider sex important or the most thing in your life you have to loose. It doesn't determine commitment
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MrCork: 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?

...it makes her a tear thou! (No ofennse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by xrenzy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

babes if sex hungry on first date and u give in to pretence don't come hare ranting "what a man can do a woman can do better" because real men don't hide there sexual logistics o
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by gabazin080(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

No

It doesn't make her cheap unless she's a virgin

How many dates does she need before she starts having sex with the guy so she wouldn't look cheap ??

What's the difference between having sex on the first date or on the 100th day ??

Do you understand that grown adults have sexual needs ?? How do you want her to satisfy her sexual desires ??
By having sex with her dog ??

Maybe she's not looking for a long term relationship

Sex is sex

What do you say about men who have sex on the first date ?? Are they sluts too ??

You don't need to go on 30 days with a dude before you give him that wet wet

Sex is the sweetest thing on earth, have plenty of sex, it's good for the body, spirit and soul
WRONG. for me, watching or playing football is sweeter than having sex
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jaafree: 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't force no one, I just persuade em grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
amattahcj:
No, it make her costly.

I don't see nothing wrong If its genuine. Lol
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2017
IamZod:

Hmmm some sense here.

I case my Rest
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
charijee:
You have sex with a lady on a first date.....she's a bad girl......what then should we call you

Bad boy
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by mikolo80: 1:02am On Apr 23, 2017
luscioustrish:

Sex is overrated.
no it's not. not with those luscious legs anyway

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 23, 2017
You think a guy will let you be the mother of his kids when you give it up on a first date, he'll obviously get the impression that you gave it up to the other guys you've been on dates with before (He'll bang & leave) you don't even know the person yet

Just because some of these guys say it's okay doesn't necessarily mean that it is okay. A guy can bang you without loving you (be aware)
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ReubenE(m): 4:24am On Apr 23, 2017
2dugged:
the only reason that should make any lady feel cheap for giving it up on the first day, is if the guy turns out to have a dick that shifts the womb,you end up feeling pains to your marrow with no climax of promise of pleasure in sight or if he turns out to have a dick the size of a baby's finger. Sexual compatibility is important in every relationship, so let's all stop dicking around like it not important, if a lady decides to check for compatibility on the first date,that's her choice, and what one immature fellow thinks shouldn't matter
lol
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MiddleDimension: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2017
ademide0710:
It's doesn't matter,when dealing with a mature mind. It's nothing.
For instance, I had sex with my husband on our first date. He proposed 3months later and we are "happily married now".
Some guys are so "dumb"they believe you are so cheap for you to have allowed them have sex with you. Thou, it's good to play hard to get at times cos of some stupid guys out there. I allowed my hubby cos I sensed he was different from all the guys have met and seriously he was very different . Have never for once regretted saying yes to him.

Pls ladies, don't judge a guy by his material possessions, his looks or what's he has to offer.
HAPPINESS really matters.
hmm, i like that confidence.

but please permit me to ask you a question; but before i do that, i would like to state here that i am an atheist and that means i dont agree with some of the things religion agrees with and that includes no sex till marriage. i actually believe it is ok a long as it is done with consent and it is between adults so you can be sure i have zero judgemental feeling towards you as i ask you this question.

are you of anyone of the religions that is believed to prohibit sex before marriage? if yes, do you think you've comitted sin by gladly having sex with the one you IN LOVE WITH AND IS ALSO IN LOVE WITH YOU? do you believe God was angry with you when you did that?

well, the reason i am asking is because i just want to know how today's believers feel about parts of your teachings. do you think it is relevant today, no sex before marriage? can anyone be a true believer in any of the religions that prohibit sex before marriage and still be sexually active?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by trumpcoat(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes ,it's an impression that she does same thing with every guy she met, decency is the best legacy,it will make the Lady earn some trust that she is not a dog.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ordycs(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Whether 1st time or 5th time, premarital sex is not good
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by akanbiaa(m): 4:49am On Jun 05, 2017
KentoBility:

After Marriage is the solution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.