Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44386 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AreaFada2: 10:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Alsini6:
like say na only guys day enjoy sex abeg shift ma see nairaland logo

That is the hypocrisy.

Nothing is more disappointing than following a girl for a long time only to find out she's very lazy in bed, still pretending as if she's doing you a favour. After all the rigmarole.

A girl can be playing hard to get while she's shagging other guys steady during that time. In fact that may be the reason she's not even Hot when she meets you for a date. Probably already tired out from romping. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by paddybrown(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
it doesn't make d lady so cheap 2 me.....but if u re dealing wit all dis small boys den d will view d girl cheap

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by humilitypays(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
Gshegg:
If you like have sex on the first date, or make him wait for 3 years, if a man wants to marry you he surely will without even thinking about that..
#Truth!

And in fact, a decent girl that allows a guy have sex with her on first date means she truly likes the guy to the extent that she can't say no to him or resist him, any mature/reasonable guy should or ought to treat that girl with utmost respect cos that's his true lover not the girl that will be giving him rules, making him pay and struggling to find something to convince her to let him in. And unfortunately, that's the kind of ladies most guys prefer; those ladies that suffer them and milk them just to let them have sex with them.

Hehe, guys if they show you the score card of that girl telling you stories that before she can visit you or before she can allow you touch her, that you should wait for you guys to know for like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or until she knows your grandparents and great grandparents uncles, you will scream.....most of such girls have slept with guys she even seduced without the guy saying a word, some of them fantasize about having sex with Wizkid, Davido, Drake, Chris Brown, Majid Mikel, Mikel Obi, etc....and if they come across any of these guys, they will even have sex with them behind stage for free, but she will be telling you stories of how she is the head of choir in her church and head of spiritualists in her hometown, hehe...and you will be dancing azonto that u have met your future wife, I pity guys sha grin grin cry cry

Lastly, when a girl meets her dream man, the kind of man she had been fantasizing about, she won't know when she would have sex or hot romance with him. Its only when a girl isn't into a guy much and trying to find something to like about that guy that she prolongs intimacy with the guy. Guys wise up, a girl playing hard to get for u doesn't mean she is decent or nice, there is a guy she will meet and she will take off her panties even before the guy asks her to cool

8 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by kachi08(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
A very vital question.... Too hard to answer because I can't speak for you... Only you know yourself and what you want in a woman. For the that u banged a girl the first day u met her doesn't mean she is a goer. #mood

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Chibydinho(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
As a guy... The first day is when I gets to know how compatible we are. Whether you're around for the cash, the dick or my personality.
Anyways, I'm not ready to waste my sp3rm on a first date.. You've got to prove in subsequent days, you deserves that. undecided8-)

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by JAHseal: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
S*x is meant 4 d married ONLY!
...spoilt children grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Humility017(m): 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
devilmaycry:
grin premarital sex is bad.... therefore they both cheap!

you're spot on..
premarital sex is never God's desire for us.
sex was meant to cement a marital union...it is a gift for marriage

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ObasanjoQuotes: 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

What about the man? Does it make him cheap and irresponsible? Hope we are using the same parameters. grin grin grin grin grin
When sex is involved,I am proudly cheap and You are proudly cheap grin grin
At 28years, Girls can't say this man is cheap I Cant marry him,but men can say so. So when you talk of being cheap,you must judge from the female corner grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by oviejnr(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Most times our attitude after sexing her on the first date is what makes the girl appear "cheap" so to speak...there's how the human mind and brain works....for a girl to be tagged "cheap" for allowing his "bf/wooer/crush" to go down on her on the first date will solely depend on the attitude of the guy after the show...some idiots of a guy will go about telling his friends and even some of his female friends of how she was so cheap for allowing him have sex with her and after that they will stop the chase and start giving her this disdain and cold treatment, smh...

For me, NO girl should even allow a guy touch her on a first meeting.
Touch or sex?? grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by NobleRomm(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
true fact... true fact.. .it makes a very cheap

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Bruglie(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)
Only if I understood ur point.
But the truth is that when it comes to marriage men are logical and it has nothing to do with sex or how we met our mate

Wat makes a man loyal is how the much the lady submits or makes ur feel like a real man not Sex or fucking. After all we men know that one man's wife was once or still another guys bitch so wat is the big deal about sex when I can't count how many people done enter the place before me

So hard to get no follow infact it channels our mind to nothing but sex and after that run away. Men are vengeful so don't expect them not to pay u back in ur own coins. I know a lady that punished me for months before she finally gave it to me and during that period I knew she was doing some other guy cos after our rough play and sge prevents d sex I know there was no way she cool off without someone else finishing the job. Infact I heard she came to my pharmacy to buy contraceptive pills. After I finally did her I kept asking myself was it worth it?
See gals that attach too much to sex r mostly the ones that have nothing else to offer. A man can't do without u I'd u stay relevantl.. so it's not about sex but wat u have upstairs

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
No, I will not have sex with a 'BOY' on the first date. But with a 'MAN', perhaps.

4 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ELOGBO: 10:56am On Apr 22, 2017
I just wonder y u guys r celebrating sex here. The more u sex the more rod u incurred, u r supposed to only do that with ur wife,now u hav sleeped with people wife to be y?? We all hav to repent from all this nonsense.
Sex aside marriage is call Fornication with a great punishment
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Deilluminator(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
No, it makes you cost like Buhari rice and garri. Ewu
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Arabs999: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
OP, I never laff for so many years because of Buhari... Now, u made me to laff my belle tear. ..
Kai,.. Allah will bless u with flenty virgins...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by olarwarleh(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
Wetin be fuckee again,wetin pesin nor go see on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Merceline(f): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
I cannot imagine having sex with someone I am meeting for the first time.

is it biscuit?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
I am totally different from other guys. I have sex whenever I want to. Girls send me credit and money. My inbox if filled up with all kinds of messages from ladies. SEX is BORING... LADIES are BORING TOO. Those who are love-starved and sex-starved can keep on worshipping girls.

so in summary...You are a MALE PROSTITUTE. Gud job

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Chrisozone: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Well for me it depends on the style
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Eddie4all: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

No

It doesn't make her cheap unless she's a virgin

How many dates does she need before she starts having sex with the guy so she wouldn't look cheap ??

What's the difference between having sex on the first date or on the 100th day ??

Do you understand that grown adults have sexual needs ?? How do you want her to satisfy her sexual desires ??
By having sex with her dog ??

Maybe she's not looking for a long term relationship

Sex is sex

What do you say about men who have sex on the first date ?? Are they sluts too ??

You don't need to go on 30 days with a dude before you give him that wet wet

Sex is the sweetest thing on earth, have plenty of sex, it's good for the body, spirit and soul
One day, ur gonna ve a daughter... i hope u giv her ds same advice......
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by eddy1212(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
doesn't matter
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ademide0710: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
It's doesn't matter,when dealing with a mature mind. It's nothing.
For instance, I had sex with my husband on our first date. He proposed 3months later and we are "happily married now".
Some guys are so "dumb"they believe you are so cheap for you to have allowed them have sex with you. Thou, it's good to play hard to get at times cos of some stupid guys out there. I allowed my hubby cos I sensed he was different from all the guys have met and seriously he was very different . Have never for once regretted saying yes to him.

Pls ladies, don't judge a guy by his material possessions, his looks or what's he has to offer.
HAPPINESS really matters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by yhunghestboss(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2017
it doesn't makes you look cheap,if you feel connected with that person why not?...it all boils down to choice and trust but don't be forced or obliged to do it...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Merceline:
I cannot imagine having sex with someone I am meeting for the first time.

is it biscuit?

In summary you ain't a Virgin. it seems like you tasted diffrent types.

pls tell am wrong cause ur too pretty to be USED goods

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by terrezo2002(m): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
it makes both the man and woman so cheap.
why should one have sex with another who they are not married to?
why should you give in to temptation easily?
fornication is a sin and one should hate it not celebrate it.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Justuceleague2: 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Women are a bunch of hypocrites

Most of them

Park your Benz around s corner, come with a bike to the meet, I assure you she wouldn't even eat or drink with you, unless she's just a very decent girl

Come with your Benz, tell are you don't like the present location, take her else where, don't even flirt talk less of wanting a hug

She'll be so wet that not having sex will make her feel the guy is not sharp

Oh and I dated a girl back in school took her a year to agree, our sex was sex less, pusssssy like borehole

Nothing wrong with sex before date sef, as long as it's consensual, wanted by both parties
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by charijee(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2017
bqlekan:
Well, I think it depends on the kind of rapport you've had with the lady before meeting her. Most times, I don't see them as cheap. There is no such thing as 'cheap lady' ask the man who has been chasing that same lady for years....
Coming from a guy......this is something to digest

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Here To Observe... smiley tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by DannyJ19(m): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
olarwarleh:
Wetin be fuckee again,wetin pesin nor go see on nairaland
undecided
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by yinka10: 11:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Having sex after marriiage is not and will never be an assurance of a successful marriage, also is having sex on a first date is not an assurance of failure of the relationship, be yourself , follow your mind and never compare yourself or your relationship with others , what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B , no two relationships are the same.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Justuceleague2: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
A chick gas slept in my house twice now, I haven't touched her, already I've heard rumors that I'm not sharp

My sister the day of your tearing is fast approaching, agbára, ponkriyon, zobotone and Co will judge your first Cumming grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Merceline(f): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2017
Jiang:

In summary you ain't a Virgin. it seems like you tasted diffrent types.

pls tell am wrong cause u too pretty to be USED goods
please calm down. I detest that you jump into conclusions about someone you dont even know.
I beg you, I didn't mention you. neither is my life your business

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.