Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44387 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by cheapgoals(m): 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)

Let ther op score the cheapgoals abeg
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by modsfucker: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.

Sex is overrated, it is nothing more than putting long stick inside a hole, nothing more than that.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by OnePunchMan: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2017
First date or 30th date, the man that will like you will like you, the one that just wants to nut in you will do so and go... but if he is the wicked type he will prey on your emotions and turn you into a cum bag..

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by iykevin1759(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Flee ye all from sexual immorality..
Hebrew 13:4
1 Corinthians 6: 12 -19
1 Corinthians 10: 1- 13
Proverbs Chapter 5, 6, 7
If much energy is channeled to scientific research, it would be better than this topic.. "should a girl have sex on first date"
This is the orientation demons sent into earth are using social media to create. .
Imperfect me but We should flee from immorality as JOSEPH FLED from portiphers wife

1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
AkumahTalk:
Then, you should redefine what you mean by cheap in this context.
There is nothing to redefine there use your imagination
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by LoveJesus87(m): 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
amattahcj:
No, it make her costly.
Don't mind the dummy. Only God knows how these brainless people get to FP in d first place. They should be psychiatrically screened before allowing dem here at all
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ogbonti: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Justuceleague2:
A chick gas slept in my house twice now, I haven't touched her, already I've heard rumors that I'm not sharp

My sister the day of your tearing is fast approaching, agbára, ponkriyon, zobotone and Co will judge your first Cumming grin

Thou shall not slack ... the 11th commandment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ILoveLight: 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy

I have my way of dealing with them sha grin

Dealing with them that you are who?
If they aren't doing you a favour, then they should be the one asking you for sex. So guy, they are doing you a great deal of favour.
So you expect every girl to just open up to you cos u are, Hot right?
Wake up, sex is sacred and shouldn't be done with just anybody, including u regardless of what u think of urself.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bqlekan(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2017
charijee:
Coming from a guy......this is something to digest
lol.. See you o
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by zicoraads: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Perspectives differ. For me, it doesn't.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Merceline(f): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Jiang:

lol, am super calm, your life is also not my problem. am so sorry for trying to tell you the bitter truth
hahahahaha you ought to be sorry for the right reason and the right reason is judging a person you dont know
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Slimpotter(m): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.
Matured opinion.... If you're a lady with class who decides to have sex on a first date...doesn't determine your being classy wanes....sex is really overrated

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MadCow1: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
My question is why is the question directed at just the ladies?

What about the guys? Does a guy wanting to have sex on the first date make the guy a Bad guy?

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Deniyi76: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Do u believe that a Bleep Bleep before can be bleeped again, if the fuckee and fucker agrees that a Bleep bleeped before was funky
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by adegeye38(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
This is a fucking case, let the fucker and the fuckee come forward, and defend themselves

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 22, 2017
the only reason that should make any lady feel cheap for giving it up on the first day, is if the guy turns out to have a dick that shifts the womb,you end up feeling pains to your marrow with no climax or promise of pleasure in sight or if he turns out to have a dick the size of a baby's finger. Sexual compatibility is important in every relationship, so let's all stop dicking around like it not important, if a lady decides to check for compatibility on the first date,that's her choice, and what one immature fellow thinks shouldn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2017
zanga420:

Way of dealing with them? Is there anything you need to tell those having it rough?
I don't know if it works for all but as for me.

Once a lady is hot i know from her reaction. I will flow with her, make her wet to the extreme that she cant stand it no more till she becomes helpless. once its time for penetration. I withdraw
I can fake to receive a call demanding for my immediate attention or declare outrightly that am not in the mood.
The last girl i did this to at that height almost died cheesy,
She was begging passionately and vigorously. It was after i felt pity for her that I gave in
Nothing hurts a Hot woman more than this.
Since then she has become open about it that not only wen she feels hot alone but wenever i feel too.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Bollinger(m): 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....

It depends on the motive for hanging out together. Not everyone want's to marry you know.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by 989900: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
It's nothing really.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Romanus123: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Making love at first sight. Actually it looks indiscipline and such girl has not more difference from a prostitute.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
hell nah. cool
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by DannyJ19(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bollinger:

It depends on the motive for hanging out together. Not everyone want's to marry you know.
yea u are right...bt Bros na first date ohh..
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Bollinger(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
yea u are right...bt Bros na first date ohh..

Why would you need a second date if sex is the objective?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ThatFairGuy: 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
You will kill this guy o! Abeg, spare him, stop lashing him grin
TINALETC3:
undecided rubbish, Wat has sex got 2 do wt tru luv angry, Op abeg
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by felaismyhero(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided rubbish, Wat has sex got 2 do wt tru luv angry, Op abeg
hahahahaha,dis memes can kill,
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
ILoveLight:

Dealing with them that you are who?
If they aren't doing you a favour, then they should be the one asking you for sex. So guy, they are doing you a great deal of favour.
So you expect every girl to just open up to you cos u are, Hot right?
Wake up, sex is sacred and shouldn't be done with just anybody, including u regardless of what u think of urself.
What is this one saying that is not sweet in her mouth.

Do you even have a matured understanding atall

Your look to me like a kid and i don't need to say anything to you. Your understanding will come sooner as you grow more
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Siscooh: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wayward Generation!!!
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by nkemdi89(f): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
jmoore:
This question has been asked a zillion times.

It is either you are pro-premarital sex or anti-premarital sex.

There is no difference at all between sex on the first date and sex on the 1,000th date. If having sex on the first date makes one cheap,then sex on the 1,000th date is cheap too.

So choose abstinence or premarital sex. The choice is yours.

For Jmoore, he will choose abstinence till marriage.
This is the second time I am coming across a post where you express your opinion about premarital sex.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:

Nice one

What is nice there?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ThatFairGuy: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Immorality as now become order of the day. Which of Qur'an and Bible support all these nonense @ poster and contributors
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by zanga420: 12:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:

I don't know if it works for all but as for me.

Once a lady is hot i know from her reaction. I will flow with her, make her wet to the extreme that she cant stand it no more till she becomes helpless. once its time for penetration. I withdraw
I can fake to receive a call demanding for my immediate attention or declare outrightly that am not in the mood.
The last girl i did this to at that height almost died cheesy,
She was begging passionately and vigorously. It was after i felt pity for her that I gave in
Nothing hurts a Hot woman more than this.
Since then she has become open about it that not only wen she feels hot alone but wenever i feel too.
lol. Now I get what you mean. Been know about it, see it as childish. Nothing beats a matured lady, despite of age. Have seen a matured mind of 23 and a childish mind of 35.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.