Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44392 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Justuceleague2: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
ogbonti:

Thou shall not slack ... the 11th commandment grin

The gentility of a lion
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by firstking01(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bumbae1:
Nice one
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by barallanee(f): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Though the world has really changed abt perception of life....BT let's be honest to ourselves....premarital sex is not right...den even
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by barallanee(f): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Though the world has really changed abt perception of life....BT let's be honest to ourselves....premarital sex is not right...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Greenbullet(m): 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
Obviously we do it to please the man..........like duuuuuuhhhhhrrrr..... undecided
keep deceiving yourself, when he put it in and start going up and down, u start moving like snake and moaning.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Quinn22(f): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's because it's paining me na cry
Greenbullet:
keep deceiving yourself, when he put it in and start going up and down, u start moving like snake and moaning.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Greenbullet(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Quinn22:
That's because it's paining me na cry
lol my girl said its not all pain,its sweet pain
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Walinco(m): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gshegg:
If you like have sex on the first date, or make him wait for 3 years, if a man wants to marry you he surely will without even thinking about that..
what about on the lady side, some ladies want it for affirmation-you should understand wat I meant.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by redsun(m): 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
It depends on what a lady wants,if she wants sex,she will get sex from a consenting partner..
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
humilitypays:
#Truth!

And in fact, a decent girl that allows a guy have sex with her on first date means she truly likes the guy to the extent that she can't say no to him or resist him, any mature/reasonable guy should or ought to treat that girl with utmost respect cos that's his true lover not the girl that will be giving him rules, making him pay and struggling to find something to convince her to let him in. And unfortunately, that's the kind of ladies most guys prefer; those ladies that suffer them and milk them just to let them have sex with them.

Hehe, guys if they show you the score card of that girl telling you stories that before she can visit you or before she can allow you touch her, that you should wait for you guys to know for like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or until she knows your grandparents and great grandparents uncles, you will scream.....most of such girls have slept with guys she even seduced without the guy saying a word, some of them fantasize about having sex with Wizkid, Davido, Drake, Chris Brown, Majid Mikel, Mikel Obi, etc....and if they come across any of these guys, they will even have sex with them behind stage for free, but she will be telling you stories of how she is the head of choir in her church and head of spiritualists in her hometown, hehe...and you will be dancing azonto that u have met your future wife, I pity guys sha grin grin cry cry

Lastly, when a girl meets her dream man, the kind of man she had been fantasizing about, she won't know when she would have sex or hot romance with him. Its only when a girl isn't into a guy much and trying to find something to like about that guy that she prolongs intimacy with the guy. Guys wise up, a girl playing hard to get for u doesn't mean she is decent or nice, there is a guy she will meet and she will take off her panties even before the guy asks her to cool
Hmmm some sense here.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?
Sex also helps in cementing love.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yes , both parties are very cheap
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?

Based on our Society's standards, yes it does. While those who have debt might look beyond that to consider other factors, most people won't. So to be on a safe side, a lady gats do shakara small.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
humilitypays:
#Truth!

And in fact, a decent girl that allows a guy have sex with her on first date means she truly likes the guy to the extent that she can't say no to him or resist him, any mature/reasonable guy should or ought to treat that girl with utmost respect cos that's his true lover not the girl that will be giving him rules, making him pay and struggling to find something to convince her to let him in. And unfortunately, that's the kind of ladies most guys prefer; those ladies that suffer them and milk them just to let them have sex with them.

Hehe, guys if they show you the score card of that girl telling you stories that before she can visit you or before she can allow you touch her, that you should wait for you guys to know for like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or until she knows your grandparents and great grandparents uncles, you will scream.....most of such girls have slept with guys she even seduced without the guy saying a word, some of them fantasize about having sex with Wizkid, Davido, Drake, Chris Brown, Majid Mikel, Mikel Obi, etc....and if they come across any of these guys, they will even have sex with them behind stage for free, but she will be telling you stories of how she is the head of choir in her church and head of spiritualists in her hometown, hehe...and you will be dancing azonto that u have met your future wife, I pity guys sha grin grin cry cry

Lastly, when a girl meets her dream man, the kind of man she had been fantasizing about, she won't know when she would have sex or hot romance with him. Its only when a girl isn't into a guy much and trying to find something to like about that guy that she prolongs intimacy with the guy. Guys wise up, a girl playing hard to get for u doesn't mean she is decent or nice, there is a guy she will meet and she will take off her panties even before the guy asks her to cool
Totally agree with you. You sound like an alpha man.

Unfortunately, some guys believe whatever these crazy women say. A woman who loves you would give it to you straight away at first or second meeting. There's power in sex but lots of people don't seem to know that.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Gshegg: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
Walinco:
what about on the lady side, some ladies want it for affirmation-you should understand wat I meant.
grin grin wink
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by BigBrother9ja: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
Ọ̀dẹ̀
So sex is now one person's thing abi?
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Elle277(f): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
As a Christian, Sex before Marriage is Sin, some don forget that one tey tey
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Quinn22(f): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ha! shocked sweet pain okwaya?! shocked
Greenbullet:
lol my girl said its not all pain,its sweet pain
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by timunstopable: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
A lot of men here are not sincere

They will look at the girl as cheap and even brag about it with their friends

Ladies they are very few guys that won't look at you as cheap or loose
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by naijajobx: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
yes - / no
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by rexharysn(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy
Plz how do you deal with them... ...cos one came to my house yesterday n was doing hard girl, after she done off everything... ...she wanted me to force her, so it wud look like I raped her. And thats against my ideals
I have my way of dealing with them sha grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Merceline:
hahahahaha you ought to be sorry for the right reason and the right reason is judging a person you dont know

sigh....kids these days
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MarieSucre(f): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy

Maybe you don't make them cum, you just cum and roll off that's why they don't like having sex with you.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MarieSucre(f): 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
How will you allow me do it on the first day? My sister Cheap is an understatement. Pure water cost pass you

Why do you want to have sex on the first day too. Did she use jazz to force you into bed. My brother you're weak and you're cheap.

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by kuchikau1: 5:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by kuchikau1: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)
i can neva date/marry a woman wey blood dey comot frm ur big toto every 28 days.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by khristal87(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
One sided qs....does it also mke d guy cheap or a sharp guy? First impressions re always wrong n cn b veri deceitful.....to me she is nyt cheap

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by amdoyin82(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
humilitypays:
#Truth!

you are very correct. Walahi
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
I am totally different from other guys. I have sex whenever I want to. Girls send me credit and money. My inbox if filled up with all kinds of messages from ladies. SEX is BORING... LADIES are BORING TOO. Those who are love-starved and sex-starved can keep on worshipping girls.
Ah! you think that's a good thing? O ti shey ori ebu ni? Your destiny is in the hands of the devil and it's still spinning.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ldpele(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:

I beg u, tutor me, need to deal with some few that u described above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65