Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44385 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MrSavage: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Hi Nairalanders, Lets talk about this everyday important question.

I’ve been wondering, most women have this NO SEX ON FIRST DATE motto like it’s the only criteria to know a good girl or good house wife material. They say it gives the guy the impression that you’re too cheap and he would definitely dump you easy – You agree to this?

To me, it’s not true. You can play the hard-to-get for a year and still get abandoned. So, ladies, allow your mood determine for you. If you have to bang that guy, bang him! And who knows, it might result to true love and marriage. Or what do you think, guys?

Share your views and let us know what you think about this?
any lady that doesn't allow me shine her Congo is a wicked lady and therefore wickedness is classified as a cheap act...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Finally my thread hits front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by FUCKyouALL: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jiang:

so in summary...You are a MALE PROSTITUTE. Gud job

no. Just stop worshipping girls
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Joephat(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
I bleeped a girl the first day we met and I didn't talk or call her Cheap... It was her friends n my friends who did...

They always say she is Sheep.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Eluwilussit(m): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
When sex is involved,I am proudly cheap and You are proudly cheap grin grin
At 28years, Girls can't say this man is cheap I Cant marry him,but men can say so. So when you talk of being cheap,you must judge from the female corner grin

I dey laugh. Both men and women should be held equally responsible. Both are cheap or otherwise.

Personally, i dont look down on anybody for dropping on the first day. It is not one of my priorities. grin

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by prince985(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
b

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by ebifeventures(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sex before marriage is bad,although I have sex with my wife on our first day but if I'll advise , wait until ur honeymoon
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Seamareggae(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sex is overrated shit...

My babe that year wey no even gimme thru out more than one year wey we date... But she dey give another man the meat...

Sote she come meet me for advice whether make she marry the man cos there 2 na As genotype.. I just weak for the babe...

E no easy to understand women at all... Even my babe say she's is in luv with 2 men but her heart is for me... Maybe her soul or her meat na for the other guy... Na only her sabi...

Ciao...

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by karimusaa: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Correct Talk... WOMEN AND MONEY BE LIKE'

1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bluehorizo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
No. It doesn't. We had it on our first date and we are now 13 years in marriage. It doesn't make a lady look cheap.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by prinzfavian(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wait! Why Should You Even Have Sex With Someone You're not Married To?
it's not right!
what's left to enjoy when you've explored all that's there to enjoy already, no wonder divorce rate this days is so high.
SMH embarassed
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Gshegg: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
humilitypays:

Hehe, guys if they show you the score card of that girl telling you stories that before she can visit you or before she can allow you touch her, that you should wait for you guys to know for like 6 months, 1 year, 2 years or until she knows your grandparents and great grandparents uncles, you will scream.....most of such girls have slept with guys she even seduced without the guy saying a word, some of them fantasize about having sex with Wizkid, Davido, Drake, Chris Brown, Majid Mikel, Mikel Obi, etc....and if they come across any of these guys, they will even have sex with them behind stage for free, but she will be telling you stories of how she is the head of choir in her church and head of spiritualists in her hometown, hehe...and you will be dancing azonto that u have met your future wife, I pity guys sha grin grin cry cry
Better pikin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by blesoh(f): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
Hehehehe am guilty of this oh, but we ain't dumb, cos we are married for seven years now, though I still regret sha, but who regret epp. Lol
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Raydans: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
zanga420:
lol. Now I get what you mean. Been know about it, see it as childish. Nothing beats a matured lady, despite of age. Have seen a matured mind of 23 and a childish mind of 35.
Lol. it has worked for me to have a balanced sexual relationships in the past. The kind that is not one sided In the interest of a particular party alone.
Same thing applies to several other matured ladies have met. They are all the same

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by RALPHOW(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
VERY VERY VERY CHEAP
IF OTHER WORSE WORD THAN CHEAP
THAT IS IT.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Kay25(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
It makes u worthless if u knw ur value u wont give it to him on first date rather u will allow him do the right thing first
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by blesoh(f): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't think so, cos some only pretend so the guy doesn't take her cheap, when the chemistry is there u won't even know.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Paulchris(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
tspun:
No, i don't think so. The girl I fu/.ck on our first date happens to be the most decent, honest and independent girl I have ever dated. All the rest that refused sex on our first date are all just cheap oloshos that can't survive a day without demanding cash from me. So its not always as it seems
Like how many
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by asuzor11(m): 1:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
peter0071:
Buhari Why??
lol... asin eh
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by asuzor11(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Seamareggae:
Sex is overrated shit...

My babe that year wey no even gimme thru out more than one year wey we date... But she dey give another man the meat...

Sote she come meet me for advice whether make she marry the man cos there 2 na As genotype.. I just weak for the babe...

E no easy to understand women at all... Even my babe say she's is in luv with 2 men but her heart is for me... Maybe her soul or her meat na for the other guy... Na only her sabi...

Ciao...
lwkmd.. Na real wa
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by jconsulting(f): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
I always say this ,sex is an exercise, it should not be overrated , if the lady wants it as you do on the first date why not, after the show discuss how both of you feel........It may be the beginning of a lasting relationship
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Seamareggae(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
asuzor11:

lwkmd.. Na real wa
Bro... Wetin man go do naa...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Funky123(f): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
As far as am concerned, human beings are nt d same and we think differently a guy once told me she can wait for 3 yrs if dats what wont make her look cheap and after d act she will dump her
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Sampunk(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy

I have my way of dealing with them sha grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you ve said it all.....
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Sampunk(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raydans:
I like when a girl is open with her sexuality unlike some stingy/selfish idiots who think it only when they feel Hot that they think is the right time for sex to take place and are entitled to having their way + exchanging sex for favors.
Sex is a mutual thing from the contribution of both parties involved. Without two there can't be sex. This is why I laugh when some of them even think that they are doing you a favor by having sex while enjoying theirselves cheesy

I have my way of dealing with them sha grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you ve said it all.....i know a girl that is like that, she wont give u until she is horney .... the thing mad me ,i just target the day she needed it and i deprived her of it [sex]...
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Critically: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Love Machine:
Most ladies only play hard to get on a guy who is wooing them.When it comes to a guy who" pay as you go" they fall cheaply.
why would they fall cheaply when its a business transaction.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Pro2makx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
well ladies, understand it is bad to allow a guy get down with you on a first date. We men naturally attach importance to whatever we had to work to get (I do not mean a woman should over flog it in the name of playing hard). have u not noticed how your dad is so particularly careful about certain car? it's because apart from being his dream car, he had to let out some sweat to get it. therefore, he protects it with his blood. so it is from men's creation. understand that there are lots of so called men who really are children by virtue of how they handle their relationship. not all guys are matured enough to know not all girls that sleep with a guy on first date are cheap. some already feel secured and comfortable by u. then what else?
As a matter of fact, if I get down with u on a first date, it tells me alot about u. then I am particularly interested in y u let me in so easily, could it be that u loved me that much already (which is good anyway) or its cause u can't resist cheap advances? do u do this with every guy? (if u belong to this class, I won't need a prophet to know I got to run).
maturity has a lot of roles to play here. My current girlfriend whom we clocked a year in relationship few weeks ago had sex with me on the first date, although she tried effortlessly to refuse me, but she gave it up. though we had been doing lots of catching up online and we had seen few times in public functions before we decided to start dating. surprisingly after that 1st day she came visiting and it happened, she did not reduce a bit in my eyes, as a matter of fact I have been having more and more reason to love her.
But as a girl, u know u r already loose, don't bother wasting that guys time forming holy. Just open the thing already. I so fear ladies when it gets to some issues like this. One girl wen don use 11 fingers chop life, wild, wide girl, go just see one gentle novice dude, begin confuse am with packaging of those inferior goods called chest, begin close lap for the novice Bobo do, for that one mind e don see Angel. hustling girls, I dope cape, u always catch one mumu rich boy at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by peter0071(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
asuzor11:

lol... asin eh
hehehehehehehe... am surprised taht no one blames the President any longer... funny me! Happy weekend
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by soso22(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
luscioustrish:
Having sex on the first date or not doesn't guarantee anything.

Only matured men won't see anything wrong with that.. And again

Sex is overrated.
Nne I agree with you, it's highly overrated

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by oodua1stson: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I had sex with my wife on the 1st date. It never made her cheap to me.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Pro2makx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
oodua1stson:
I had sex with my wife on the 1st date. It never made her cheap to me.
Because u r matured both at heart and in mind.
not all guys are lucky to have that kinda maturity, that's why lots of guys would have rushed to gist their friends how they lashed her on the first day. unknowingly to him, she is still going to become his wife.
imagine u had been childish to run ur mouth to friend, how r they to respect ur wife today. big lessons to learn from u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / The Silent Pain Of The Husband / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.