Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? (44388 Views)

Ladies: Avoid These Thing They Make You Look Cheap & Desperate / Lady Look For Guy Who Will Take Care Of Her Needs Without Sex, Get Funny Respons / Sex On First Date. Does It Really Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Elnino4ladies: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2017
No

It makes the guy look cheap
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by prinsam30: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
No, it makes her CHEAPest
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by drey076(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:
No, it makes her look dumb....

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb....
grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
It's not cool if you ask me but It depends sha..

A cheap lady may not even allow you have sex with her on the first date and vice versa

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by babyfaceafrica: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Yes and no
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Safiaa(f): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
If youre looking for something tangible, i wouldnt advise it.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Guyman02: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Naturally men love adventure, anything they get too easily they dont value it much, but if they work very hard for it they would protect it vigorously. Sex on a first date makes the woman cheap. As a man, I would advise that you avoid it from experience at all costs.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by omojeesu(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Cheap. Very cheap!
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Emestar1999: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017

infact both the fucker and the fuckee are Dumb.... [/quote] Hahahahahaha! Biko which one be the fucker and the fuckee kwa?

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by peter0071(m): 10:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Buhari Why??

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by wiringdpt(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Nope, me and girlfriend had sex on first date and still going strong 3 years

6 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Akalia(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
xendra:
Welldone, you are looking to score cheap goals,( create this thread so that some dumb ladies might actually take you serious)
not true. There was this damsel I banged on first date and till the present day I still have a thing for her though she is in someone else's grip now cos of distance. To me the only wrong thing about having sex with a lady on first date and subsequently maybe, is the fact that it is fornication.

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Eluwilussit(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
ObasanjoQuotes:
How will you allow me do it in the first day? My sister Cheap is an understatement. Pure water cost pass you

What about the man? Does it make him cheap and irresponsible? Hope we are using the same parameters. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nigeman: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
It makes her only cheaper
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by AkumahTalk(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Then, you should redefine what you mean by cheap in this context.
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im with you bro. Ive met really cheap girls who refused to give it up at all. These things are not black and white
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by remainhidden: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
una no de fear God at all..
Taking immorality like a play..

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Barrysleek(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2017
90% of Nigerian girls see sex as doing a favour to a guy, so they won't want to do him a favour on the first date as it might send the wrong signal that the are desperate or cheap.

Nigerian ladies should learn to move with the flow and not overrate sex.

5 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by deebsman1(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2017
More than cheap
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Those ones na ashawo
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Emestar1999: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:

fucker and fuckee kwa? Hahah
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by SalamRushdie: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
I respect girls that give it up to me on the first date and care more for them than any girl that keeps playing good girl only to still give it up after a week ..

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by Emestar1999: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:

fucker and fuckee kwa? Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by bqlekan(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Well, I think it depends on the kind of rapport you've had with the lady before meeting her. Most times, I don't see them as cheap. There is no such thing as 'cheap lady' ask the man who has been chasing that same lady for years....
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by kolafolabi(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
First date Haba! No sense of humour. She is either a nympho or the guy too get sweet mouth

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by MrEgbegbe(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided rubbish, Wat has sex got 2 do wt tru luv angry, Op abeg

Can we fucck ??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by aamstih: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
NO grin... Premarital sex is what makes her look cheap.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by crisisexpert321(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2017
In Africa to some extent cultural heritage affect the men attitude towards sex on 1st date. Order for sex in your pocket audio tapes. Or email, call 08076750300, ano7675@gmail.com for a copy. Eye opener to sex
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by unbeatablerosak(f): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
Most times our attitude after sexing her on the first date is what makes the girl appear "cheap" so to speak...there's how the human mind and brain works....for a girl to be tagged "cheap" for allowing his "bf/wooer/crush" to go down on her on the first date will solely depend on the attitude of the guy after the show...some idiots of a guy will go about telling his friends and even some of his female friends of how she was so cheap for allowing him have sex with her and after that they will stop the chase and start giving her this disdain and cold treatment, smh...

For me, NO girl should even allow a guy touch her on a first meeting.
u r very right. some guys can be funny when it comes to sex on ist date. They go about discussing the girl after laying her. that's too bad. people should change, because they way they talk about girls they girls they have sex wit is d way other guys are talking about their sisters too. wat goes around.
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by papichula: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
Noblesoul123:
To me it does not make her look cheap.

Unless she's a runs babe, having sex with anyone its not about satisfying a primal urge.

So giving yourself to your partner sexually shouldn't be a something that you will later regret.

Unless you are dealing with immature, kiss & tell morons who have no business seeing a lady's underwear. Including those that make sex videos
you remind me of my cousin we make sex videos wells
Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by brownhawk: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
uzoclinton:
it does make her look very cheap
look cheap. yh. but that doesn't mean she's cheap. it's not everything that looks black that is black

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? by oviejnr(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2017
DannyJ19:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.