Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (27370 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by eleshin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
9ja! funny country
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
agathamari:

The State Department lists four countries as those that sponsor terror: Cuba, Sudan, Syria and Iran. (these are the terrorist countries)

The other 10 countries of interest are Afghanistan, Algeria, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia and Yemen
(these countries do not support terrorism but the state department has concerns about the Al-Qaeda affiliates operating whithin said countries.

ROFL! See the kind of countries Nigeria is grouped with! A country whose economy decades ago rivaled those in the western world.

This country never ceases to amuse me, lol(can't believe i was once deluded enough to think the country as a whole would be making great leaps ahead by now)
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by cantell(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
Fraba:

THEY HAD BETTER DELIST NIGERIA OTHERWISE WE WILL, EM, EM,
YES. OTHERWISE WE WILL POSTPONE THE DEADLINE LIKE WE NORMALLY POSTPONE EVERYOTHER DEADLINE,
Bros i wan die with laughter!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ChapelleS: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
When my eyes flicked on this news,I was tempted to start ranting but I exercised a little patience to read through before making comments,at the end of my perusal,I could not help but exclaim in my dialect-chineke ndi Saudi Arabia, A Terrorist has united Nigeria.Check this out even AC is in support of the senate[b]

AC also reacts
The Action Congress (AC) has said that the US action was not necessary and what the country needed now was understanding and support from its international partners to root out religious extremists.
[/b]

Then I thought to myself,in the absense of Mr.President,the Senate President is acting as the voice of the nation kudos to him.

“I think this message should be put out clearly. When we resume, if the situation is still there, it is going to be one of the major issues that we are going to tackle and the Senate President has told me to state categorically that he is unhappy about this, and, being the chairman of the National Assembly, it means also on behalf of the National Assembly,” Senator Eze stated.

I hear this guys talikng about being responsible to the citizens of Nigeria.

“It is not America alone that has citizens to whom the government is responsible, we also have citizens and we are responsible to them. We will not allow Nigerians to be molested wherever they go.
[/b]Have they seen the report card of Yardua as published by saharareporters.com which is self evident.

I remember posting during the early days of this attempted attack that we are at war with US and some people asked me how.This is Cold war II against the notorious 14.Nigeria has just declared it.When you give ultimatum that means war in the future or what is the meaning of diplomatic row[b]
The lawmaker asked the US to remove Nigeria’s name on the list, adding that “the earlier they delist Nigeria on the list or rescind from the decision to put us on the alert, the better for our diplomatic relations.” Afe Babalola too
Eminent lawyer , Chief Afe Babalola, wants Nigeria to review its diplomatic relations with the United States.

“The implication of the US stand is that any Nigerian going to the US will first be stripped unclothed to make sure he is not having any weapon on him and they will also put Nigeria on their terrorist watch to know if the Islamic militants are now taking over the country,” he stated.

I think that these men are imagining how they will be stripped nak ed while trying to board a plane on those scanners.You need to see it on CNN or Al-jazerra. I hope that they will do that to all the Nollywood stars and all our celebrities.Their unclothed pictures will end up on the streets of Lagos and various PM news quack papers flying around.

“Terrorism is alien to our culture and I can’t even find a word for it in my own native language,” she told NAN on Tuesday in New York.
Some knows what terrorism is in Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba?

“The country cannot be adjudged a terrorist country because of the misdeed of one man, the person in question neither received his training in Nigeria, nor grew up in the country,” Ugwu told the UN correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria.

Finally,Obama is in the hot seat. I was his big fan during his election but right now,the guy is screwing up.He just an intelligent genius who settle the score between black and white. at least,in the complex where I use to work that is swarming with white people,after his elections,I could walk up them and tell them anything without them looking at me with disdain. Obama tried to alienate and isolate Israel and they soon warned him that He is making a big mistake and there was his u-turn.He forgot that the world bully cannot at the same time broker peace and embrace Islam without fundamental change in US imperialist interest. Thank God that buyers of crude oil are  scattered everywhere in Asia where he has recognized China as a fellow super power. It is not by eloquent speech-albeit I respect him for that-it is by policies which can affected the world for good.

If this is a call to consciousness to the Nigerian leadership its good but they say charity begins at home. Why has the Senate not cared about who stirred the ship of state since the past 4) days. Nigerian madness and sense of drama is unbeatable only by the US.

World power against giant of Africa.Lets see who wins. But that crude oil soup is our bargaining chips.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by erastus75: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am really really surprised with the responses here, what do u guys think USA is? God or somethig or dont u guys think they also have their fears and flaws?

When Abacha started dealing with them, they were afraid and that was why they deal with the man. Common, they have investments in Nigeria both human and otherwise and if there is a release that, their citizens are no more safe in Nigeria, they would all scamper for their lives.

Let us for once support our government though they are not doing what they should be doing and if they(govt) did not do anything about the issue, it is you guys that would be shouting useless people, crazy idiots and all those adjectives but now that, they have given ultimatum to US, it is the same u that are calling them some names.

I don tire for una
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by jorlons(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2010
Including Nigeria among the list of possible terror countries is simply a blame-shifting-method
the US is using. They do not want to appear weak in the eyes of the Americans.

Not withstanding, giving an alleged ultimatum is to me a joke from a joker (NASS).

should they have acted against the so-called blacklisting? I think yes. (You no go tell me say
because somebody big and grab, come gather power 4 body, say the person won beat your
sister nor be say she do anything you go come stand dey watch, even if you nor get power to
fight the person you go go find people or ur friends call).

should they have acted by giving ultimatum? convincingly no. Our leaders are suffering from ITK
we have intelligent diplomats that could help. But correct me if I am wrong; I know those ITK
will not consider consulting such persons with pedigree.

And then again this situation is sensitive, as time goes on and as the case develops will know Nigeria's
true friends (countries). AMERICA IS NOT ONE I CAN ASSURE THAT. Blacklisting is not a friendly act, it does
more harm than good, and if you truly are a friend you wouldn't want to cause harm to the person or thing
you are befriending.

Na God go save us from the hands of the Umars
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by AmaG2(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2010
Do you know the ,most annoying thing is that Nigeria is rated number 5 on the list which is heart breaking, i am in full support of what the ministers are doing because if that is not removed from the list we will not sell oil to them again and you all know what that means afterall they opened Yemen embassey again, they better change that if not it might lead to something drastic.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
This is d dumbest decision frm USA.i use to tink that they ar intelligent.hw logical is it for d whole country to be lebeled terrorist on d basis of one person's action.aterall he(farouk) confessed he was sponsored from yemen who ar somhw linked to a security agency in isreal.we shuld nt forget dat a Nigerian(his father)reported earlier abt d treat b4 it happened.i'm begining to tink they hav a hidden motive.America shuld realise dat it is their past dat is hunting them hence,they shuld stop lookin 4 skapegoat.PERSONALLY,i tink america ar d terrorist rather.As 4 d barkin senators,i hav no faith in them.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by LeMoor(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2010
For those that think our oil is an ace that we can hold as ransaom or bargaining chip, forever think again, Alternatives are being sort actively. Both in the form of the energy and the location. Eventually, it wouldnt matter so much,

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/108509/cramped-on-land-big-oil-bets-at-sea
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by vigasimple(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am surprised that you guys fall for NASS baiting. This is POLITICS OF DIVERSION OF ATTENTION.

They cannot give their own President who has been gone Awol without any explanation to his own citizen ultimatum, they are giving America 7 days.

NASS are known to be comedians, now the have added insanity. If at the expiration of 7days and America do not rescind Nigeria name from the lists, what who NASS do? They are overplaying our importance( or lack of it) and they making us look incredibly naive.

NASS does not even know their job, they are ursuping the duties of the executives branch.

REMEMBER THE SENATE GRA GRA during Sanusi Lamido banking saga who ended up lecturing them and they start to offer their apologies

Mark my worlds, not only will they apologise to the US, they will be begging. Fools, fix your own home and leakages, then you can talk diplomacy. For Nigerians to be Represented by a very sick President mean that we are all sick and incapable.

LET THEM GIVE YAR A'LIAR 7 DAYS TO RESIGN FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY. he went awol on medical to a foreign country when he cannot build a single hospital in Nigeria. Can ordinary people afford to go to a foreign hospital for 40days for such treatment and the job of goverment nearly grounded to a halt because of one useless clueless President.

America is just laughing at a country called Nigeria aka JOKE

TELL THEM TO PRODUCE YAR A'FAILUR WITHIN 7 DAYS OR IMPEACH HIM FOR UNFITNESS FOR OFFICE AND STOP DIVERTING ATENTION
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Edruezzi: 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2010
How does a country without a president give an ultimatum? The Americans are probably laughing at Naija right now.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by AmaG2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
Our oil is needed no matter what i tell you the gospel truth just watch and see Usa will change all those little treat
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by JeSoul(f): 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
vigasimple:

I am surprised that you guys fall for NASS baiting. This is POLITICS OF DIVERSION OF ATTENTION.

They cannot give their own President who has been gone Awol without any explanation to his own citizen ultimatum, they are giving America 7 days.

The NASS are known to be comedians, now the have added insanity. If at the expiration of 7days and America do not resind Nigeria name from the lists, what who the do? They are overplaying our importnance( or lack of it) and they making us lok incredibly naive.

NASS does not even know their job, the are ursuping the duties of the executives branch.

REMEMBER THE SENATE GRA GRA during Sanusi Lamido who ended up lecturing them.

Mark my worlds, not only we they apologise to the US, they will be begging. Fools, fix your own home and leakages, then you can talk diplomacy. For Nigerians to be Represented by a very sick President mean that we are all sick and incapable.

LET THEM GIVE YAR A'LIAR 7 DAYS TO RESIGN FOR DERELICTION OF DUTY. he went awol on medical to a foreign country when he cannot build a single hospital in Nigeria. Can ordinary people afford to go to a foreign hospital for 40days for such treatment and the job of goverment nearly grounded to a halt because of one useless clueless President.

America is just laughing at a country called Nigeria aka JOKE
 I don talk am 2 pages ago. Instead of them to be issuing ultimatums to an absent president they are busy feeling insulted. Bunch of fools.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ChapelleS: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
Le Moor:

For those that think our oil is an ace that we can hold as ransaom or bargaining chip, forever think again,  Alternatives are being sort actively. Both in the form of the energy and the location. Eventually, it wouldnt matter so much,

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/108509/cramped-on-land-big-oil-bets-at-sea

You don't know what your are talking about.If you are in the know,you wouldn't talk like an ignoramus.I am against terrorism in its totality but that should not make the US lord it over certain countries. If you listened to Al-Jazeera inside story yesterday on this issue of the notorious 14 you would even see how many US experts and citizens are condemning this Obama's cation.Complicating it with inclusion of Cuba.It does not translate into good policy.Some weeks ago I stumbled on some documents which was a security report sanctioned by the US on securing the Gulf of Guinea which is a major source of good oil for the US. Ok If US can let them stop buying over 40 % of Nigerians oil which translate to over 10 percent of energy used by the US.That means about 30 million US citizens who drive gas guzzling cars have to stop driving. Then see oil prices skyrocket to over 200$ and then we see whether there will not be any visible impart.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Iyineda(m): 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2010
“The country cannot be adjudged a terrorist country because of the misdeed of one man, the person in question neither received his training in Nigeria, nor grew up in the country,” Ugwu told the UN correspondent of the News Agency of Nigeria.

THANK YOU. THANK. YOU.

That's the line I've been waiting for someone who has media expsoure to say. Nigeria doesn't harbour terrorist groups. Only one misguided Nigerian citizen was enrolled by a terrorist group and attempted to blow up a plane. By no means should this even correlate with Nigeria as a country. The moment all the journalists and tv reporters kept emphasizing on Farouk's nationality, I knew this would be the outcome. We are now international scapegoats. And our current political situation (missing president) doesn't help.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Princek12(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Waka to those people who are giving America seven days ultimatum. You guys need to visit the North to feel the heightened level of animosity against the west. Why hasn't the govt. given all those Muslims  in the North 7 days ultimatum to stop practicing Sharia Law and follow the law of the land? The point is that all those Northern Muslims sympathize with Al Qaeda, and it is only a matter of time before Al Qaeda capitalizes on that sentiment by convincing one of those malos to carry a bomb on board a U.S. bound plane. The move was a preemptive move on the part of the U.S., for there are no compelling evidence of home-grown terrorism.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Teminio: 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
So those rogues in the national assembly suddenly find their voices to protect their interest. Nigeria is indeed a "Charly Boy Show" where anything can happen. The nation has become "fatherless" yet we are supposed to have a legislature responsible for check and balance on the executive.

If we claim that terrorism is alien in Nigeria, what you call 'Boro Haram' and the likes that have been happening in the North for many years now without anyone being brought to face the law for the killings. Or does it become terrorism only when it involves the use of bombs and explosives.

Let's be sincere with ourselves for once.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by wunmilyn(f): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2010
As far as i am concern
the senators are doing the right thing NOW
thank God they are awake 4rm their long Slumber.

Nigerians are not terrorist !!!!!!
and we don't encourage one.

we should not be included in dat list.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by DOW(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
vigasimple:

Gbam!!!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by naijaway(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
Instead of Nigeria to privately complain and participate in the effort to deradicalize majority of those killers, instead they want to act hard. US will hold it down for more than two decades to come because of good planning regardless of whaat bush did, and after two more decades, they will be an opening to the top post which US might still win but that will be extremely difficult due to the fact that many current american kids are not that eager to learn without stimulus and so on. But Obama's intelligence and leadership can help put america on the path to continued greatness.
  That being known, some  are calling china(one of the most racist nation under the sun) as our mentors or favorite or watever. As if you will be entitled to any form of freedom. Do you think if china was a world power like america she wouldn't have destroyed half of naija as of right immediately after the failed attempt by muttallab; You think if china warns you and a mistake happens they are going to let you go scott free. China is mean and meaner than all the other world powers combined only that they can't act yet due to their technological deficiencies at the moment.
  Instead of naija to let all nations know that we are on our own and we respect all man and all nations but fear none. We should work hand in hand with the US and not China especially during Obama's era. I don't mean breaking ties with China but just opening up to china a little bit strictly business. China is an O le nation. They are still students in the world o advancement only that they are determined to and is not their fault they can't go with other nations especially africans. The same china that supported sudan and the same america that advocated and highlighted end to the massacre. Is true that evil gets more favor but good outlasts evil in quality. Choose wisely nigeria.
  Is not a lie they have told nigeria, because in there terrorism exist and has to be acknowledged. We should control our resources but with the best nations and not with olodo and mean nations like china or any nation in the middleeast or anything like that. Common saudi doctors cannot debrief our minister of health on the president's illness. America would have debriefed him/her.  Those senators are acting unnecessary hard man just to show off, but if this happens again (god forbid) and is successful, all those senators will bail out of naija even if its to cameroun. Not because you are not serious and passionate about ur countries doesn't mean that others aren't. Foolish senators. Your kids and ur bank accounts will be seized which is good for naija. Wicked senators, followers, and those that support tryanny in nigeria.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by hilli666(m): 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Wow!! I thought this action was unacceptable to Nigeria as a whole, and offensive to its citizens. I didn't know it was  only to the Nigerian government and The Nigerian Senate. As it was so clearly stated in the speech. OH and I like the way he separated the Nigerian government from the Nigerian senate. BLACK LISTING NIGERIA IS AN INSULT TO ALL OF NIGERIA NOT JUST THE SENATE AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT. Get it right fools.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 06, 2010
When do they start to care?rubbish!!!, toothless bull dog.US are very rite for puttin nigeria on that list.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by londoner: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
I have to say, we absolutely do have internal religious extremists and yes, terrorists in Nigeria. Their objective is making Nigeria an Islamist state, rather than bombing the west.

I dont think the USA have taken this into consideration either. The guy from the Senate or whatever is also being insincere, I dont remember him coming out in force when hundreds of fellow Nigerians are killed almost every year due to religious extremism.

Is this just because he and his family will now suffer humiliation and discomfort when visiting their various homes or schools abroad ? I think its more of a dented ego which is causing him to react. There are some Nigerians who have to think twice about visiting parts of their own fatherland, is he as interested in addressing that?

I will say again, there are clear inconsistencies in reactions. The British born "shoe bomber" did not lead to the Uk or Jamaica being on watch lists, he is serving a sentence and we ALL have to take our shoes of when travelling, it was not just directed to his fellow countrymen. The individual remained tainted, but not a nation.

I am getting seriously annoyed right now.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by otokx(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
This is all so funny because it does not affect the average, everyday Nigeria.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ChapelleS: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
otokx:

This is all so funny because it does not affect the average, everyday Nigeria.

Thank you my brother,how many people in the 150million people fly local planes not to talk of long haul flights to the US.Am just sad for my friends and relations who mainly live in Europe.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by saintade01(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
I hope they are not doing this for their own interest and maybe that of there children

If not, I guess its a nice move then. undecided
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by naliakar: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
If the seven days ultimatum expires and no favorable response, Nigeria should unleash Patrick Obahiagbon for a preemptive verbal assault. That will sure demonstrate Nigeria's seriousness. And for their inability to understand real  or imagined "mehu mehus' who knows, the senate may just get the deserved response from America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_jdjiePqc

[url][/url]
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Kx: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
What a comedy!
They know they are only making mockery of themselves
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by londoner: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
Its also unfair to the millions of Nigerians who are non-muslim, which is about half I believe.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
These yeye people should give an ultimatum to Yar Adua to come back.
See as our people play the blame game!! CNN ripped into Obama last night for not leaving his vacation to do a press confrence about the bombing when it happened. And Nigeria has a president missing for weeks to give an ultimatium? Fools! How about you find the president first!!

You guys dont see the bigger picture. The only reason the senate is concerned about us being blacklisted is because they and their activities would now come under scrutiny; their countless foreign accounts would be under watch so also their numerous trips. Mark my words. This is a blessing in disguise.

Exactly. The Senate doesnt give a flying flick about Nigeria. Ask them to give an 7 day ultimatium for electricity!
They only care not to be patted down coming through JFK.

Anyone thinking, the recent incident is the only reason behind this pitiable issue should just take some time out,  Take a NAP
People wont ever get it, its because of that plane incident that the ish hit the fan.

The Senate's ultimatim is laughable at best, I watched CNN for hours last night and there was not ONE mention of this so called ultimatum. Meaning the US thinks its a joke and its worth less than two zimbawbe dollars.

7 days will pass and nothing will happen. Obama is angry and I think the Americans want a show of power so Nigeria needs to tread carefully.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by naijaway(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
There are some Nigerians who have to think twice about visiting parts of their own fatherland, is he as interested in addressing that?

The above was posted by londoner. It is classic.

If its not radical muslim, it will be sharia, or kala kato, or MEND, or bakassi, or OPC, or thieving politicians eg ibori, or kidnappers, or armed robbers, or 419, or Nepa, or high fuel prices, or senators slapping security, or security brutalizing citizenry, or president from miles away on a very sick bed in a terrorizing nation, or cultism, or anything terrifying to the public.

Is too bad that nigeria still hides behind the same old excuse eg afterall we are just 49yrs old. This agbaya nation is claiming 49. Oh well.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Goldmind1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
This foolish senators cannot match words with the US. Imagine the kind of food scarcity that would hit Nigeria if the US Govt lobbys India to stop selling rice to you. I thnk Nigeria as a country should first attain FOOD SECURITY, that is being able to cultivate the food they consume before matching words with US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / PDP Senator, Nnamani Attacks Reuben Abati, Restates Support For Tinubu / APC Vice Chairman, Lukman Resigns Over Imposition Of Ganduje As National Chairma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.