Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (69996 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by wristbangle: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2017
For such lady with her past record, it would be difficult to say No to her sexual advances because her ideology has been wired to sex-lust, vice versa situation which is completely different from yours.

It would also be difficult to mould her to your kind of girl OP as you have a lot of work to do. If at the end of the day, it doesn't work out according to your plan please opt out from the relationship fast because she looks like someone who will be aggressive, violent and extremely jealous to act stupidly.

But what if she is playing the victim card hence trying to put the pregnancy of her EX on you? Because it's strange for her to love up with you under 3days "pere" lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by exlinklodge: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2017
run for ur dear life
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by smellingmenses: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.
She's after your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Intellad(m): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
stupid post... what should we do now? ask u to bang her or what
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
Especially when the f**k comes so cheap.

Tell her you don't want to date her because of sex...sex is the least of your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Kaybaba5(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Op dont let anything intimidate you...

Be true to yourself

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Damfostopper(m): 8:32am On Jun 17, 2017
e too early

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by lovingyouhun: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Don't even know what to say
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Bro be careful she could be pregnant for ex.

10 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2017
She's most likely pregi already. Tell her sex is not food. Fall for her stunt and become a baby papa to her ex's baby. Sounds great...? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
So what? Abi make we comot your prick put for her yansh?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by millhouse: 8:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Oga be careful that babe no get any ex anywhere ..she wan carry belle for you so she can movd into your house kpere! One nacking and the next story is "i am pregnant"

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by BabaO2: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
[[s]quote author=Biafrareform post=57583455]Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her. [/quote][/s]
I don't read Ibo story.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by wantagon1: 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Nawa oh. Slow and steady we are taking over Nigeria. Nigeria Newest Social Networking Site. www.yembos.com
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Jok3r(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

one tin u shud no...

avin sex d first time a gal showed up in ur house isnt bad... at dat time u dunno if its been long she had sex and needed it badly but u refused her... trust me wen u will b ready for sex she will abject u also.. if her behavior changed dont feel bad u made her changed...

call her up talk to her, take her out let her feel home she wont get mad at ya.... anydaybu ask for sex she wont decline u
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by foster881(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2017
guy cari ha go church 4 deliverance
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Paxziano: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Give me her number let me talk to her...

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by jayteeclef: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..

you should try thinking with your head when it comes to certain issues not with that appendage tucked inbetween your legs.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by jayteeclef: 8:40am On Jun 17, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..

you should try thinking with your head when it comes to certain issues not with that appendage tucked inbetween your legs.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Xkalaban(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Whaaa!!! Too early Unless u don't find her attractive yet. If u slack she will jejelly go & screw some other dude and pretend like nothing happened. It's also possible ur in love with a nympho. Going forward, u better get her a d!ldo & lots of trama handy bro grin
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
E be like say na Evans wifey.
OP, don't do that

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kullozone(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
You really love her but your love for her hasn't matured yet

Why you do this

9 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by livinbygrace: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
I dont have much to say but you are a very dull guy

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Topman0001(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2017
All gold glitters but not all that glitters that are gold
. some women are not human so watch.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Angy55(f): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
Gofwane:
@op, sorry about your g.f behavior. All she needs is counseling.

Gimme her number let me help you
Na lie. you wan bang her. na ontop bed you wan counsel her
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:45am On Jun 17, 2017
go and do HIV test.

seems the old witch in Ur village finally caught up with U.

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by ekensi01: 8:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
I understand you wella but to rap it up here is a recap of your story "you want her to be someone special to love and cherish but she, at the other hand cant keep up with you dream" right?

Solution: You have to let go her and look for a very serious lady who don't have time for 'love' and show her that your 'love'. They're hard to get and hard to to let go.(speaking from experience) That girl is a runs girl you just hide the story.She can't keep up to that me to had similar exp till i got my last now.If anybody ask her for friendship she use to tell me.How did u see dat?

Lesson: The road you have travelled many has passed it. That girl is not going to stay forever as u want.

4 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Edusouls(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2017
my fellow man you re just like a setraco truck that failed break,devastating all in ur path.. What i mean is that you re vry wounded by ur main girl that dumped you, allow it to heal.and stop causing more havok,u re very confused and devastated just as the girl you are writing about.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by veraiyke(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

I don't know what to tell ya. But since its her you are dating I say give her what she wants and watch things go. Abeg no give her belle o and I hope she no transfer std give ya. And to crown it I hope your narration covers the story. Enjoy ya day with her or stay away from her. Nothing you've said calls for worry. My take!
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Mufasa27(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
OK, what do we do with this information?
You should advise him on whether to straff him gf or wait till wedding night, Op is confused.... He needs your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.