Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (70001 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2017
Elle277:
Your cheerful giver girl friend, maybe she can't do without sex, bros think well oh!
Lol.......she is running a charity organization but op doesn't want to benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Ogbodoo: 11:48am On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm...

I am confused too bro.

But if you guys need a great job, see my signature and sign up asap. Tell your babe too. You might be helping a soul.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by kingmolah: 11:56am On Jun 17, 2017
She started crying and made me to understand that I need to make her cum grin grin

Lol

Tank don full,she needs to offload

Chick needs dick in her life,to the extent it made her cry,konji na bastard
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by greggng: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think

Ensure she doesn't ve hiv. I hardly see woman that begs for sex. She might be on revenge mission
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
wristbangle:
For such lady with her past record, it would be difficult to say No to her sexual advances because her ideology has been wired to sex-lust, vice versa situation which is completely different from yours.

It would also be difficult to mould her to your kind of girl OP as you have a lot of work to do. If at the end of the day, it doesn't work out according to your plan please opt out from the relationship fast because she looks like someone who will be aggressive, violent and extremely jealous to act stupidly.

But what if she is playing the victim card hence trying to put the pregnancy of her EX on you? Because it's strange for her to love up with you under 3days "pere" lipsrsealed

Pregnancy, nah. She now prefer to play with my dick and rob it on her kitty Kat.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jok3r:

one tin u shud no...

avin sex d first time a gal showed up in ur house isnt bad... at dat time u dunno if its been long she had sex and needed it badly but u refused her... trust me wen u will b ready for sex she will abject u also.. if her behavior changed dont feel bad u made her changed...

call her up talk to her, take her out let her feel home she wont get mad at ya.... anydaybu ask for sex she wont decline u

You right. She spent the night here while I went for work.
I came back and she was all over me, so I pretended I wasted to have sex but she declined.
She will rather want to play with my dick and ensure she cum than me penetrating
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by piissreligion: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
how you know say I no fvck pass you?, you go just dey cap nonsense...
E no sabi say na you be ashawo slayer number 1
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
Highex:
Niqqa, don't get worked up over her, sh*t isn't real.

You're just a rebound.

Just bleep and pass brother.

Lastly, don't cook for a girl again!

Haba, that was her first time in my house
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Serenity Serenity Serenity how many times did i call you? Go and do HIV test first..................

Wait. Serenity. shocked
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
sekem:
Your grammar left me totally [s][/s]DISVASTated tongue

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..
grin
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
sekem:
Your grammar left me totally [/s]DISVASTated[s] tongue

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
HARDDON:
This is exactly how ladies feel too when guys go rushing to get into their panties first visit!

See guys? Get d memo.

Op, so many things cud be responsible.
Most probable is She's sexually active n hasnt had it for a long time.

The more beautiful n endowed they r, the less they let lose n enjoy d beauty of life n living wit guys(unless they got night life). The more vunerable they r to one they be feeling

How do I connect to your whatsapp group.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by HARDDON: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

How do I connect to your whatsapp group.

SImply send a request mail: datingdrill@gmail.com
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Paulono: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.
. Guy be very careful with this girl, she is a sex addict and if possible try n get in touch with her ex and find out what really make her leave him in the first place maybe you might find the answer to her sex request so soon
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by eyinjuege: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
HIV is real.
E no dey show for face. Please always remember this, and always be protected.
Also note that there are some people who's sole mission in life is to spread the virus

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Burgerlomo: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Abeg go and find the meaning of awon boys adugbo ( the boys that lives in your neighborhood) they're the ones that will lubricate it for her and that's when your eyes will clear. grin
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Wallade(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
She is still strongly in love with her Ex, she wants s.ex with you so she can start getting over her Ex. You don't have her yet; she still loves him.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Biafrareform(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
I have read all you have said here.

I have been with her for a while now and I can say she loves me.
About her ex, she has left the relationship cos according to her, he nearly killed her.

On being pregnant, she isn't.
On being a disease carrier, I don't know. But from the little I know of her, she can't go out to infect me.

Her statement when I declined was, IS BEEN LONG I HAD SEX.

Seems she is overly aroused, but truth is am not ready to go down with her.
I will continue to talk to her and make her see reasons with me
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by uniqueogo(f): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

op one thing you should know about very endowed ladies is that their sexual drives is always high and over the roof than slim girls especially with someone they are very much attracted to......
if u really love her give her a chance but one thing u must know is that the sex drive will always be there.... if u want to keep her even when u are broke make sure she's satisfied and these type of girls are very loyal as long as you satisfy them.....their problem isn't money but that high sex drive ...... trust me I know what am saying
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by cbngov01(m): 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
how you know say I no fvck pass you?, you go just dey cap nonsense...

Next time before u type, remember the brand u represent!....
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by tbliss22(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

INFATUATED . Exactly what am thinking. Thats one of the reason why i refused having sex with her. I feel the feelings will die down . I love and care about her, so i want the love to grow before introducing sex into it. But she want me to have sex with her to prove that I love her

Guy don't get it twisted. That babe is just sex starved and needs someone to scratch her up under, when she's satisfied she will see you as a crap and probably state banging another guy. They are every where my brother, I have had some experiences with my past girls whom I had to deny of sex too after discovering they are all just thirsty of sex.

Unfortunately guys of this days sees girls of such as free kitten to bang and walk away.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bro l have had this same challange before l came across à write up with an adage that says food way you no go chop no taste am. What am saying in essence is this you have your reasons for not being ready for sex.... bro you wanna have à gf because may b it's thé trend or the day ....or it's just to ansa you too hav à gf nop.... be à man and reason beyond your 5th sense organ.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by blaqroy: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think is been long she had sex that's why.... Find out the last time she did it, if it's not long then she maybe f**kie
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by leonard4real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
You dont wana have sex wit her....but you wana kiss her. Kissing her isnt not too early........sometin must b wrong wit you. Ok instead of you to tell us you are one minute man, you Are here talking shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by KvnGRezz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Do we look like we qivvah fvck...till anoda dude helps u out brawh!

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think

this comment has been screenshot by me,the page has been saved by me.,the IP address has been copied by me...
YOUR COMMENT MAY HAVE CHANGED SOMEONE'S LIFE
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vision4God:
B careful. Watch n pray
if she has HIV she go share am give the guy
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Vision4God:
B careful. Watch n pray
if she has HIV she go share am give the guy
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by miller0093(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
young man chop watin u one chop and move on you said u have dropped more than on dont let this one kill you with sex oooooo
after now you would still come and tell your super story when she is gone
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nostradamu(m): 3:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Aswear, you be marafcuker! Bwahahahahahahahahaahah. I dey teh you mehn. Especially with her "alleged" BIG yansh. Chei!!!! I go smoke shoko firss b4 bleeping sense comot for hin head (and yansh).
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by godson4u79(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op na wa to you ooo... Shey e dey read meter ni.. Abi you be learner. F^ck the good l, bad and ugly out of her

Biafrareform:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.