Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (70000 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
how you know say I no fvck pass you?, you go just dey cap nonsense...

look at the way you talk about having countless numbers of times you av had pre-marital sex b4 . forget abt Religion here but you must knw that you cant get away with it. what asked Others that did it before will also ask you. its Kamal
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Elmagnifico3000(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Truth is she's a nympho.... its a natural thingy you can't talk her out of it.......She might not be a bad person, just her nature.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Azam101: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gofwane:
@op, sorry about your g.f behavior. All she needs is counseling.

Gimme her number let me help you
Baaadooo
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by dingbang(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
iamKahlan:

look at the way you talk about having countless numbers of times you av had pre-marital sex b4 . forget abt Religion here but you must knw that you cant get away with it. what asked Others that did it before will also ask you. its Kamal
what's this one saying...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by guccitype(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
My friend you are in love already. Don't need any explanation cos a man is not told what he already knew how to handle when it involves woman. so relax and enjoy your ride cos you have got what you need.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Dgeoman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin my brother sorry for you... this girl don werrey finish she must be a destiny sucker oo my brother run for your life...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Dramadiddy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.
bro she needs to be distracted, you need to show her other better sides of life apart from sex, this requires a lot of work from you but if you're determined, you'll see things change
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by davidif: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
greencard:

back to topic .. I didn't even know what to say

I guess ur new girl is probably
1-sex starved
2-see u as rebound
3- see u as an object rather than a person
4- what's to use u to forget her past worries
5-is a sex freak n u are a new tourist in town
6- could like u but she got her own excesses

just try talking to her n see what u can make out of it ..if she isn't forth coming with good moral grounds or concrete reasons for her actions abeg

bros run for ur life

bye for now

Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!

So wisdom can actually be found on nairaland?
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Clashy(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just attempt once you will realise the final labor is complete for the Destiny destroyers striving @ getting hold of your glory.hmmm...An Advice.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by judgedredd22(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:
U met her last week and you discovered she is in love with u already.??

Guy, I doubt...... she likes u maybe or she is infatuated but love? No one Starts to love within that span of time.

that is totally and unequivocally possible in many cases! cool cool
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by swaggprofessor(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.
see this muturu after u fire her pussy u cum dey fine advice make amadioha fire u there
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nomipmex(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Small dick man spotted
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Jok3r(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=Biafrareform post=57600694]

You right. She spent the night here while I went for work.
I came back and she was all over me, so I pretended I wasted to have sex but she declined.
She will rather want to play with my dick and ensure she cum than me penetrating[/quote

]if u really want to have sex with her... get her high and wet... she wont refuse yu sex
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Afilearn: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is not happening to you alone, i have experienced first day sex on several occasions, but you can't believe most of the girls i date confirm my style of relationship.
Every morning i make sure i send my ladies inspirational love quotes and poem, ask about their welfare with sweet messages, now tell me how such girl wont feel I am caring.
This morning, I sent a new date i am dating romantic love quotes i got from here: www.lovequote.com.ng/2017/06/50-love-quotes-that-tells-true-meaning.html
She thought i composed it myself, but in reality i am not close to being a poem.
Now, i think i can say let's do it in no time.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by charlie42(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Run for your precious life ooooooooo. I'm talking to you frm experience if what you typed actually happened run frm dat kind of relationships. Your body is Gods sanctuary
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by micfoley: 12:28am On Jun 18, 2017
In my life, I have seen and heard things.
To everyone reading this thread please be warned.
I have heard of a similar situation where the girl in question is HIV positive and is just trying to spread it as much as she can by arousing the guy quickly.

I'm not saying that's the case here, but believe me, its a strong possibility
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by jojothaiv(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2017
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..
Your Sobriquet Says It All...

Awon Pussy Harvesters Presido!
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by jojothaiv(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2017
firstking01:
The guy on the ftc sef....op, i respect your maturity....what again do i have to say before i rushed back to whatsapp??...ok, just make her understand that you refused her sex now doesn't mean you don't love her or you don't like sex but because you think early sex in the relationship might kill the real essence of the relationship...the girl should even be the one agitating on this sef and not you...seems she's the type that loves sex and this could be why her previous relationships failed.
He Said He Played Along To Make Her Cum...

Maybe You Can Explain That Part Very Well To US Too!
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by SOMomoh: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Alora
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Bestman111(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2017
U can lie 4 africa . how did u satisfy her then?
Biafrareform:

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Deunic(m): 5:19am On Nov 30, 2017
she is child of the the world,
ehhhhhhhh run 4 ya life b4 she go fxck tunde obi Jackson tobi and come fxck you with Hiv run run run.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by OhiOfIhima: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
op, those guys up there screaming do dis n dat doesn't knw anything abt life... you have done yourself a great favor.. Dat devil is a big scammer... I cant imagine a real lady in her right sense openly demanding sex from her first visit, definitely, she has an impending motive. if u love her as u claim watch her closely but sex pause 4 now. If eventually she left dont feel bad abt urself, she left because u overpower her questionable character.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by habsydiamond(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
o boy... see fucking competition.....how won win sef
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by okwabayi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Women are inferior creatures. I give zero f-ucks to their actions.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Jayslyder: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2019
If banana dey form monkey go chop plantain..if u knw u knw
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by robosky02(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
Oyindidi:
OK, what do we do with this information?

Be informed �
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Soren4(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
Let play a game ....

You hook me up with her and I will try my best to decipher if she truly loves you or not... Then I cut off ties with her and boom she's yours for ever...

How do u see this game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.