Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused (70004 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Bros u no Bleep pass me ohhh. But there comes a time in a man life that he has to think
TRUE,BUT NOTHING WRONG IN SLOTTIN YOUR PRICK,EVEN IF ITS JUST 2 MINUTES, I DON'T JOKE WITH PUSSY
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by ehioziosa: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
JAMB Cancels 59,698 Results, 62,140 Candidates To Retake UTME

https://metweet.com/2017/06/16/jamb-cancels-59698-results-62140-candidates-to-retake-utme/

Register on www.metweet.com

https://metweet.com/register/

Www.metweet.com is an international online forum
Sponsored by Twitter
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by oglalasioux(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
She called her ex in your presence? Tried to force you to make love to her?

Run away from this girl if you don't want to be hurt big time in the nearest future. This girl has chronic complex issues.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Fordzzy(m): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2017
u acted mature 2 deny her sex even @ d most tempting moment. coolu acted mature 2 deny her sex even @ d most tempting moment.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Eluwilussit(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:
U met her last week and you discovered she is in love with u already.??

Guy, I doubt...... she likes u maybe or she is infatuated but love? No one Starts to love within that span of time.

Except that i did. I proposed to my wife within one hour of sitting down with her. It was love at first sight. In 8 months, it will be 10 yrs. 3 children. Still in love. Sex was the next day.

U know what, i have waited for months and yrs for some babes to become available, only to lose interest as soon as we do.

She might be genuinely in love as well. Dont forget, women use sex to get love. grin

3 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by frankyossi23(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2017
My brother. Give your life to Christ
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by lexxwiz(m): 9:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Bros! Shoot first, then ask questions later...
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by I888(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
OK, what do we do with this information?
are you shocked that a guy can refuse sex?

2 Likes

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by scobyy2007: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2017
Gofwane:
@op, sorry about your g.f behavior. All she needs is counseling.

Gimme her number let me help you

Beware OP, I say BEWARE!!!! grin grin grin grin counseling abi....issokay!!!!
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Medunah: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Except that i did. I proposed to my wife within one hour of sitting down with her. It was love at first sight. In 8 months, it will be 10 yrs. 3 children. Still in love. Sex was the next day.

U know what, i have waited for months and yrs for some babes to become available, only to lose interest as soon as we do.

She might be genuinely in love as well. Dont forget, women use sex to get love. grin
Sorry but can I ask u this just to prove a point?

Is ur wife beautiful? Great body?
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Sanchez01: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Medunah:
U met her last week and you discovered she is in love with u already.??

Guy, I doubt...... she likes u maybe or she is infatuated but love? No one Starts to love within that span of time.
Not infatuation, far from it. The OP is the subject of a rebound relationship.

It's natural that one isn't just inclined to sex, rather building an emotional relationship with the person. Unfortunately, the relationship might not just work out as the lady seems to be seeking distraction from her previous relationship. Rebound relationships are often times more devastating than breaking up with a long time partner.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Toks2008(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:
Let me start by giving you a background story to what you are about to read.

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.
I decided to play with her all through till she was satisfied.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

In most cases this turns out to be crazy initial gragra things...it will soon fade and the real feeling will be revealed...

Your real partner will crawl in subtly without that crazy rush and she just might be using you as a get back lover.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Ruggedpen: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
how you know say I no fvck pass you?, you go just dey cap nonsense...
So is a title now, have this trophy $
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by cutegoddy(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
my guy if d girl name na Omolara biko run! na so she do me o. she be big scam o.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Mrkumareze(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2017
Be careful bro. Any woman or man without self / sex control can't make a decent relationship. You better leave her or make her Bleep mate .
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Jun 17, 2017
Eluwilussit:

This is what I always say...there is no formula for this shit called romance...just take the risk.

If I see a lady that has what I want this minute,I can marry her tomorrow and bet me that we will grow old together IF SHE REMAINS SEXUALLY FAITHFUL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by ExInferis(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

In 2015, the girl I love left me in a disvastating manner. I was so heartbroken. I decided to be careful so as not to have such experience again. I changed completely.
From 2015 to March this year, I comfortably and effortlesly walked in and out of 5 relationship. Leaving the ladies heartbroken,

It was in March that I realized that am finding it difficult to love a woman. So I consciously try to change it and settle with my future bae.

Last week, I met a dreamed girl. She is hot and well endowed from the back. She is the perfect girl I want. Within 3 days, I discovered she has fallen in love with me. I reciprocated by showing her care. Then I discovered she is the jealous type.
She told me she left an abusive relationship with a rich guy and have made up her mind not to go into any till I showed up.
I invited her over to my place today, the moment we walked into my apartment, she was all over me. She followed me to the kitchen while I prepared food for her and started kissing me.
While we were together, her ex called and she told him that she has found rest of mind with someone else.
Done eating, we set to talk and we started kissing. Then she asked me to make love to her. I declined and explained to her that is too early for it and don't want to rush into it. She was angry and mad at me, accusing me of sleeping around with my school friends, she couldn't believed I said No.
She started crying and made me to understand that I just have to make her cum. That's she is feeling that way cos she is totally in love with me. That I shouldnt make her remember her past.

Am left confused. I really love this girl and I don't want to have sex with her now. She may end up like others. My love for her hasnt matured yet. I need grow more in love with her.

You jackass.

Fukk her before she leaves your broke ass so you don't come here whining later.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Maximus85(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Guys use girls. They quickly sex them and discard them. Sadly some ladies do this as well. Bro, you're about to be used sexually and dumped. If you're a stallion and rich maybe she'll stick around for a while and dump your a**

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by DanseMacabre(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2017
lestat:

Do you have any of the following ?

A mum , a dad, siblings an uncle or aunt , a pastor, an imam, a juju man, friends , enemies , colleagues, course Mae's, class mates, club mates, cult brothers​, etc

If yes ask any of them instead of doing this

If no, well I guess I ha e to answer then , since you had to resort to coming on a low budget forum like this to ask total stranger like me ,

My answer : I don't care, I don't even know you, so what makes you think I would want to help you ?
Do you even know if I am a 5 year old?

Wow , if an adult has to ask total strangers for advice then it says alot why that adult has such problems In the first place.

I gave my own problems I don't care if she commits suicide or murders you in a bloody rage I FONT CARE ENOUGH TO EVEN SHED A DROP OF SWEAT ABOUT​ YOU OR YOUR PROBLEMS

Read a book

Bro you harsh o. But you be realist.

1 Like

Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Katyusha(m): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2017
angryoo
Biafrareform:

Bro, girls have more sexual appetite than guys, don't believe what society says. Why are you being a half-man? How will you CLAIM to love a girl and you don't feel like fuckin her. What kind of love is that? Oga park jo.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by tushinebaba: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:
Lwkmd.. I swear, you be case
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by dontel(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Gofwane:
@op, sorry about your g.f behavior. All she needs is counseling.

Gimme her number let me help you
kwakwakwakwakwa. bad nigga! I wish say the babe dey view this post now. OP go regret am
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Fkforyou(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

Nah, she has told me alot about herself within the short period. I believed she has wrong mindset. I will keep talking to her

Okay, if you say so.

Anyway sha, she thinks sex is going to hold you down, hence the intensity, just open yours eyes.

My 2cents.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by MYDEBBY(m): 9:51am On Jun 17, 2017
Please I beg you many of the responses I see here are very incorrect,you did well for not rushing into sex,at times girls use it as a means of manipulation to control your destiny spiritually or otherwise, she may want to use it to overwhelm you from the other end,just abstain for now and observe her if she continue to insist on sex just run for your life,and mind you whatever you rush into,you also rush out of it.a word is enough for the wise,I too have overcome this and am having peace of mind.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by tpapi: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
all this impotent guys, always giving excuses
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by MYDEBBY(m): 9:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Please I beg you atimes girls use sex as a means of manipulation to control your destiny spiritually or otherwise, she may want to use it to overwhelm you from the other end,just abstain for now and observe her if she continue to insist on sex just run for your life,and mind you whatever you rush into,you also rush out of it.a word is enough for the wise,I too have overcome this and am having peace of mind.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by asiga(m): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
dingbang:
See this human being.. Is it wen I bang her that your eyes will finally open..
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Eluwilussit(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Toks2008:

This is what I always say...there is no formula for this shit called romance...just take the risk.

If I see a lady that has what I want this minute,I can marry her tomorrow and bet me that we will grow old together IF SHE REMAINS SEXUALLY FAITHFUL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. U too, have to remain sexually faithful.
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by elaigwusimona(m): 10:09am On Jun 17, 2017
dingbang:

U Just Cap Vital, ruged u
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 17, 2017
Pre-marital sex is not the way, i hope she no give you AIDS
Re: Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused by unitedsurv: 10:14am On Jun 17, 2017
Biafrareform:

hmmm bro thank God you voiced out quickly my advice is that you take heed my brother be careful o coz that's how or who they are a girl you just met and she's crying for sex is a clear point she has seen yourgreat future with her inner eyes and she's a messanger to destroy it for you without much talk,
then at school then mellanby hall we use to have a guy on the other floor close to mine he's with this girl who he claim to love to cut the story short I was in a IVCU (Ibadan versity Christian union) night vigil coz a prophet was invited that night and to my suprise this guy gf was there idk if God minister to that pastor to call her out for prayers everyone was amazed how she ws rolling like a snake shouting "leave me alone who are u to touch me i'm a dog I use my head to walk anyone who have sex with me should forget making it in life" fear catch everyone that night
in a nutshell bro for the sake of yourself n future you had better run from her coz I wount believe anyone who tell me it's normal for the girl to have sex it's a big No she have an hidden plan in her you'll need to pray God should show you
coz no body here will join you in fasting n going from one mountain to another when things stArt turning upside down. a word is enough for the wise coz it will be so sad to say at most 40 minutes enjoyment destroy your future or a girl did
David in the bible is an example
Samson the strongest
Solomon the wisest
a girl brought them all to their kneels wise up bro coz the truth indeed is bitter

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.