Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies (10535 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
its like ur papa madness filter enter ur life in undiluted , ure very mad to mention me and show me ur family madness , smelling bastard , fish scented ode
sniff! don't bother try again....but i won't forget to tell you that your mother is at rumukoro junction feeding on those dirts

now swerve...I have your time not, have already delivered my message to you

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

wats d meaning of dis ur monicker
it sounds funny
My name is Divine, that's the didi.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
i no be bastardcheesy.i get papa and mama but na u fit be one cos u act exactly like it..or maybe na street dem pick u. Jude the time wey i come really convince say dere is something psychologically wrong with u na that day u insulted oyin and told her she will be barren for life.imagine u saying that to a mother.man u fuked up through and through.
ass licking fool , even wen u wan talk self u still ass lick inside , me i dont pretend wen i see fool like u and co i go show una my mind , u wen get brain and called me the op yesterday , who shld we call? Ur dead father? U think say i no know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy efcc knws everything

4 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
i no be bastardcheesy.i get papa and mama but na u fit be one cos u act exactly like it..or maybe na street dem pick u. Jude the time wey i come really convince say dere is something psychologically wrong with u na that day u insulted oyin and told her she will be barren for life.imagine u saying that to a mother.man u fuked up through and through.
Are u 4 real
How pesin go open em mawt tok dat rubbish
i swear I don't take sh*t oo

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
yes ooooo , i can testify that men work more here in ph , especially the responsible ones grin women are lazy , go instagram and see wetin i dey talk , olosho done get their own konga my brother
Exactly..
You need to see the way ladies behave in clubs..
I just give up sometimes..

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Jude, see you insulted me and I chill. You can rant from now till tomorrow I won't give a single fork. You asked me to talk to Lefulefu I chosed not to, how's that your problem?
talk to Me about wat?
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Nigerian woman are the definition of double standard. So a billionaire's son can date a broke girl but Temi Otedola, the billionaire's daughter is dating the musician Mr Eazi and Nigerian ladies on Instagram and Twitter are throwing words of shame at her.

Questioning why a lady of her calibre; a billionaire daughter, would stoop so low to date Eazi.
I've seen the reactions for myself and cannot help but just smile. I expect it, is not Nigerian women?
Nigerian women that will champion getting a rich dude, even reject a broke guy.
But what if all Nigerian rich dudes reject broke girls in Nigeria?
There'll be little Nigerian ladies dating!
Yes!!!

Nigerian ladies that will say a guy who can't buy ₦5000 cold stone ice cream on a date is not a man, and should find his level, that love is by class.
These same ladies expects a millionaire to accept them when they can't get ₦5,000 cold stone ice cream on a date.
Love is by class, you ladies say. Is it one sided?
Reject a broke guy. No problem.
But don't expect you have some feminine advantage to be broke and accepted by a rich dude..
Nah.

You say SHOE GET SIZE..
But this is so focused on broke mean who woo ladies who might even be broke..
But you ladies don't remember that SHOE GET SIZE when you want a rich dude and you're broke.
If you're broke as a lady, get a broke man.
The same way you'd reject a broke man, please help a rich dude wooing you reject you already, tell him you're not his class, as a sincere woman who believes that love get class.

Gold digging is not gender exclusive.
Being broke but feeling it's your birthright to date someone rich is not gender exclusive..
So if you say that a billionaire's daughter is underrating herself by dating a broke man.
You should also understand that a billionaire's son or rich dude is also bringing himself low by dating a broke girl.
Stop the reeking double standards.

Finally, all these ain't love. When there's love, who's broke or rich is not an issue.

PS: Eazi is not broke. I even wonder such rants.
no too much talk. drop ur account number

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
My name is Divine, that's the didi.
ooo cool
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Grayboy5000 always dey where them dey fightgrin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lordygram:
wait a minute, are you living in Ghana?
Because no Nigerians will say the guys prefare white collar jobs than other jobs.

white collar jobs are overrated and the guys knows this..
Its like you don't know what guys are passing through in this country, how they start hustling at a very young age just to make money..
You cannot compare frying of akara by the women to what guys do for the money..
well maybe you are not familiar with the street..
Hold up, is it the same Nigerian guys that now see yahoo as the new cool?. If you think I'm lying, help yourself with some research as to those in entrepreneurship between sexes. grin

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lefulefu, see as Jude dey insult me cos of yougrin watin be the problem? Mind telling me?
since the mumu don officially declare say he now has beef with me u are not supposed to talk to mecheesy.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
oh no!! shocked shocked
lefulefu have been killed by professorfal!!
I repeat
lefulefu have been killed by professorfal!!!shocked shocked

news reaching the studio now says lefulefu was killed by a certain professorfal whom we dont know yet.........the former (bros lefulefu) admitted this himself and right now the said killer is on the run........
Y'all should watch out shocked shocked

meanwhile some ladies have come up to say one or two things on the issue on ground......
Below are some of their surprising diss/angry-words-free and harmless comments

A pretty physicist by name angelicdamsel dropped a statement proving op wrong
using physics terms she says and i quote "rich and poor attract, poor and poor repel and rich and rich pretends"
she also claims to be rich, and searching for a broke guy to go into a relationship with cheesy cheesy

well dick hunter what do u have to say
THEDICKHUNTER: well i agree 100% with the lady and i'd advice you apply for that boyfriend position even though we all know you are rich tongue

hahahaha thanks thedickhunter i'll keep that in mind
anyways another lady (jhudit) also came up to give the reason why ladies go for rich guys saying
"ladies try to guarantee the future of their unborn children by going for rich guys just like guys try to guarantee the looks of their unborn children by guning for beautiful ladies"

and frankly i do agree with her.....
Yet another lady pretty miss shinarlaura also siad she really doesnt care about financial status (that much) as she would date any guy she has feelin............

WHAT THE FVCK! WHAT THE FVCK!
Oh no!!!
Would there be an e-battle tonight and a fierce one at that? shocked shocked
itsjude has just walked into the room and guess what.....
The first thing he did was to quote lefulefu reminding him of their unsettled business..........

An insider just passed the info to us saying jude has just thrown strong jabs at lefulefu

would bros lefu retailate?

[b]yes he would and yes he did shocked shocked
he just threw a subtle diss at jude (being the quite man he is) and that has propelled jude to go put on his uniform in the form of an alternate account to begin the much awaited fight......

The whole world has just stood still awaiting the commencement of the battle cheesy cheesy..........

Hold up!! hold up!!
Whats this we are hearing.............thedickhunter why dont u help us pass this new info that just got in
THEDICKHUNTER: wow wow wow
it would appear both parties have disappinted us yet again tonight sad sad
it seems they have both called off the fight but this time on their own accord as their are some evul forces behind it...

Our reporters say alot of peopl wel literally licking judes black feet begging him to not fight lefulefu and in essence making lefulefu look like a coward (which i'm begining to think hje trully is )

names of these evil persons have just popped up and they are
sexybbstar
oyindidi
etc

our producers just asked us to tell them that thunder must fire them for what they just did.....

Watch out as we go hunt for more info[/b]

meanwhile in other news the sexy sexybbstar (that thunder must fire) just praised thepussyhunter's presenting skills and the producers just asked me to give her two kisses kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
talk to Me about wat?
E no important jare. Bo dia ye?

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
ass licking fool , even wen u wan talk self u still ass lick inside , me i dont pretend wen i see fool like u and co i go show una my mind , u wen get brain and called me the op yesterday , who shld we call? Ur dead father? U think say i no know? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy efcc knws everything
Bro dis is uncalled 4 na
act like a man na
All dis insults are uncalled 4
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

It is said that you are a graduate of the University of Calabar, and you are 26 years old.

Do you even have mercy on your being?
i mention u? abi ur family poverty done dey make u mad?

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sexystar the last hope of broke guys
The mosquito sucking feminist blood dry
The donald Trump of nairaland ladies
I hail o shocked

Pussyhunter I trow way salute
Lefulefu I trow way salute
Oyindi and crew my leg don commot ground for Una

Finally an intresting thread grin
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

Are u 4 real
How pesin go open em mawt tok dat rubbish
i swear I don't take sh*t oo
bros that Jude character is an unsettled case.i sure he go get mental issues or maybe the thing is inborn in his family.guy wey photocopy one paper claiming na im bank account statement be dat and he is worth 18 million nairacheesy.apart from being a liar and a fool he also harrases women in here..dat guy is not human.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:
no too much talk. drop ur account number
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen woman see that line , her eyes dey open well cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
since the mumu don officially declare say he now has beef with me u are not supposed to talk to mecheesy.
I tire, you are my brother and that can never happen.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Fadiga24(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
i mention u? abi ur family poverty done dey make u mad?

It was your madness that actually attracted me. I hate seeing urchins littering cyberspace and I swipe them whenever I can.

I am contemplating creating a thread in your honour but I just need a little more info.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Oyindidi(f): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
I hail o shocked

You get mouth ogrin

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
greyboy5000:
I hail o shocked

i hail ucheesy

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Hold up, is it the same Nigerian guys that now see yahoo as the new cool?. If you think I'm lying, help yourself with some research as to those in entrepreneurship between sexes. grin
well I'm not perfect and I'm not into yahoo Yahoo but i have close friends and besties that are full blooded Malaysia G guys..
But i won't blame them because the money is working wonders, their family ain't suffering and every day is a holiday..
All na hustle.
Apart from that who amongst the gender own 99% of the businesses in Nigeria?
The male off course..
Who are the richest, famous?
The male off course..
so what are your claims?

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
bros that Jude character is an unsettled case.i sure he go get mental issues or maybe the thing is inborn in his family.guy wey photocopy one paper claiming na im bank account statement be dat and he is worth 18 million nairacheesy.apart from being a liar and a fool he also harrases women in here..dat guy is not human.
choi
didn't see dat 18millio ish....u still get d link??
btw tot d guy is an easy going guy nd very matured
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
yes oooo unsettled like the scars on ur face , are u the first to have chicken pox , ur poverty parent couldnt provide u with better lotion , look at ur face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be like spongebob face , old bastard , gray hair everywhere , see ur top cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg return my rag , i wan mop my kitchen
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Victornezzar: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

It was your madness that actually attracted me. I hate seeing urchins littering cyberspace and I swipe them whenever I can.

I am contemplating creating a thread in your honour but I just need a little more info.
bros abeg no do am
free d guy cheesy
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

no start wetin u no fit finish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy be like say , ur future resides here cheesy cheesy cheesy ur go die on the corridors of nairaland oooo , listen to warnings wen u papa no hear biko

1 Like

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

choi
didn't see dat 18millio ish....u still get d link??
btw tot d guy is an easy going guy nd very matured
u were not here then.na December last year or is Jan this year e happen.i no fit exactly remember d time but dey took down the thread.ask some of d guys here if u think i am lying.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by midehi2(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

You are rich, so you are not affected by the post.
who told you am rich undecided

some of your threads are okay but most are mere seeking attention.

Don't try to sell yourself with the impose of threads because of these broke guys, trying so hard to impress a girl here, 80% of them are lazy dumb dick underage, they should get something reasonable to do.....just only few are real.....and you, just be real

5 Likes

Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Alphamale2017(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
TheAlternate:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wen woman see that line , her eyes dey open well cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol true for some
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by Fadiga24(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

bros abeg no do am
free d guy cheesy

Not something too elaborate or sinister.

Just names, quotes, facts and humor

I already promised the ass hole.
Re: Rich Dudes Shouldn't Date Broke Ladies by TheAlternate: 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
lefulefu:
u were not here then.na December last year or is Jan this year e happen.i no fit exactly remember d time but dey took down the thread.ask some of d guys here if u think i am lying.
ur boss shirt dey burst my head cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the ghana jeans cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how the zip stand like penis , poverty is in u , coward

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Girl Does These 5 Things, Then She’s The Best For You / Is This Lesbianism? / Who Will Your Val Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.