Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR (71312 Views)

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Senate President, Saraki Meet Prime Minister Of Qatar, Sheikh Abdullah - Photos / Toyin And Bukola Saraki Meet With Prince Charles And Camilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by obawinner(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We the south south and south east have decided in our wisdom not to interfere but to watch and see what would happen between master and evals
then the south south are fóols if that is what you're waiting for. you guys are politically foóls, if saraki become the president he would appoint a Yoruba man as the VP,.
if osinbanjo become the president he will appoint one governor from the 19 northern state. the point is South/south would still miss out whichever way.
now, I may have to remind you, without the six south-western state. you people won't smell the position in decades.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Paperwhite(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai.Nigeria is finished by the hausa-fulani.. cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
obawinner:
then the south south are fóols if that is what you're waiting for. you guys are politically foóls, if saraki become the president he would appoint a Yoruba man as the VP,.
if osinbanjo become the president he will appoint one governor from the 19 northern state. the point is South/south would still miss out whichever way.
now, I may have to remind you, without the six south-western state. you people won't smell the position in decades.
Painment, we prefer saraki to tinubus houseboy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by mightyhazell: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
See why I respect hausa ppl,...?

When igbos and yor0bas rumble,.._ don't see demm loitering about the scene,..

Why can't my igbo brothers just wait these ppl out?

See as igbo comments just full ds thread.

Mechie nu onu unu dia!

Ifea agbasaro anyi angry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Saintsquare(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We can't trust the westerners anymore, not after what they did. Now you want our support but you guys keep going behind us with tinubu to backstabbing us. Receive your punishment before we come tobyour rescue
keep jumping around the thread, no one has called y'all for help, grow up oga.. as if una don help your own headache.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by knightsTempler: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they vow NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.

Forget all this grammar, nor be by grammar, binders full of grammar.

Grammar fall on you cheesy grin

The chicken are coming home to roost, e go soon clear for your eyes.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Viergeachar: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
It has happened grin

I call on my south south and south east brethren to please stay out of this war that is about to happen between two love birds grin

Watch as they slay out sophisticated people

If what I'm about to say is a lie let buhari survive, I was in service yesternight when a member was sent a whatsapp message that bubu is gone. I was so shocked, he told me his friend from London close to the hospital where bubu is being treated sent the message to him. Its a sad story.

Honestly, you are a candidate for Badoo!

Osinbajo is acting president and he'll be substantive president should PMB depart by God's grace. Only loooonatic flatiyeasterners are expecting and imagining otherwise day in day out. angry

Why dont you looonatic flatiyeasterners fold your hands and watch as your masters, Yorubas and abokkis sort thing out

Why are you looonatic flatiyeasterners being foolishly mischievous

crownwealth kor, adeise ni! angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 40kobo77: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Painment, we prefer saraki to tinubus houseboy

You are a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by AreaFada2: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
NubiLove:
Does this mean Buhari is dead? Because if he is alive this should not be an issue.
Maybe not. It could mean his chances of returning to good health are slim.

Constitutionally nothing can stop Osibanjo. They will hope Bubu sticks around till May 2019. Even if in London. To ensure VP never becomes substantive president at all.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:

You are a disgrace.
Ediat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 40kobo77: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ediat

Ibo man claiming South-South.

Your pot of porridge for your birth right will soon run out,you Judas.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
I can't care less if you believe or not, I am just letting everyone who cares know what I believe is going on. I am sure events would eventually vindicate what I am saying.
Curlieweed:

I believe you. I swear down!

In fact ehn, one of those imperialist agents was asking me for bribe the other day because the "q" on my engine number appeared like "9" on the particulars.

These imperialists sef
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by decomaniaboss(f): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I hope they don't kill him, cause I doubt if the south south or south west would help our western brother
what is our concern if the master decided to deal with his slave ?the west is slave to the north ,so the south and east won,t put their mouth in the affairs of a master his slave hoooooo cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by walex2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
I just read some comment here and I laugh. What is the meaning of coup? Does anyone has power to dethrone elected officer without following due process??
Will Osibanjo be overthrown and the international community will just be observing in this 2017 era.

Enjoy your stupidity while it last.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Ibo man claiming South-South.

Your pot of porridge for your birth right will soon run out,you Judas.
Everybody here knows I'm south south ... Would love to be an Igbo boy cause of KANU sef

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by dealslip(f): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
MrSly:

Where will you decide it? In NL? North is seriously playing the game others are just spectators.
When they played it under Yaradua, how did it turn out? The south is equally watching, any attempt to circumvent democratic principles will resort to a show down or breakup

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by tit(f): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Allah please heel buhari
Even if he has die, please bring him back from there
we north cannot be rule by infidel

nigerians please pray with me
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
decomaniaboss:
what is our concern if the master decided to deal with his slave ?the west is slave to the north ,so the south and east won,t put their mouth in the affairs of a master his slave hoooooo cheesy cheesy
kiss we can still save them after they receive their punishment from their master

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
Allah please heel buhari
Even if he has die, please bring him back from there
we north cannot be rule by infidel

nigerians please pray with me
Can't pray for that ani mal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sowore must be shiyting bricks now, if Saraki becomes President, it aint gonna be funny for our resident blackmailer

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Tecno66: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
If this story is true, then we are trully in a zoo as claimed by IPOB.
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Unless they plan to impeach Osibanjo,kill him or even invite the military in.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by AreaFada2: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
obawinner:
What use is being president when they could not even build schools for their millions of Almajiri and it took Jonathan to do so? grin

A President being from one tribe/ region has hardly any advantage for that tribe. Knowing that the SW cannot be trusted to do business with the SS and SE just have to wait. Maybe one day SW will feel humiliated enough by Northern masters to finally want to have some dignity to go for Oodua Republic.

But while SW keep boasting they are the glue that hold a pathetic dysfunctional country together and the North know how to manipulate SW leaders dangling position and a few pecks, the country will probably have to die a natural death as some point.

Everything has an expiry date.
I am not Igbo or Ipob by the way.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Prinzyy: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
[s][/s][url][/url]
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by TundeHashim(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

The meekness of a man does not mean he is weak. The Cabal and Saraki are just noise makers.

Osibanjo constitutionally is still the Vice President,and is next in line to be the President.

Lastly,and i wrote about this yesterday. The Yoruba's are the "GLUE' holding Nigeria together. We are watching the way the Vice President is being treated.

We are watching.
Its not the canals that are noise makers, it's Sahara reporters. Those guys are legendary in rumor paddling!
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
40kobo77:
I laugh in TIV.

We are watching.

The super glue holding nigeria together is the IGBOS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
veeceesynergy:
When Yar'dua was sick, all we heard of was Cabal this, Cabal that....after d death of Yar'dua (may his soul RIP), no single person was identified as d cabal.....now PMB has been ill, Cabal has become d order of d day....pls WHO IS/ARE THESE CABAL
Mr man are you in this country at all, (oga at the top) Abba Kyari abi whatever his name is, Mamman Daura, Lawal Daura and now Bukola Saraki haff join.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by fakati(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Its obvious Nigeria can not continue to be one.
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by jjjjj2017: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
omenka:
It is amazing how the minds of some people work. I get a migraine trying to wrap my head around the nature of their character honestly.

Isn't this the same news media they vow NEVER to take seriously, and whose stories they claim are ALL lies? How does one profess these things and then shamelessly publicise stories from the same source?

In the fullness of time, these hazy cloud hovering above my country will disperse, that I'm sure of. No single individual or a bunch of inconsolable nutjobs and sore losers is bigger than the state, and sooner than later, that truism will be confirmed by events as they succeed one another.

We've been down this path before, but I don't suppose kids who were born just a couple of days ago would know that.
welcome back omenka, how are you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
eleojo23:
If it becomes necessary that Osibanjo should become president and they try to stop him, it won't be only IPOB that would be singing the secession song.

That means you aren't singing the song because the current way Nigeria is been run favours you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by 2n2k(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Do people read the constitution at all before commenting.

The only person that can take-over from Buhari that will not require election within 3 months is osinbajo. If the senate president becomes acting president (for whatever reason), election must be called within 3 months to elect a new president and a new vice.

Who told you guys that the north will allow saraki to serve its allotment and who say saraki will want to work for others to come and eat.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
fakati:
Its obvious Nigeria can not continue to be one.
Afonja don open eyes
Re: Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR by LordAdam16: 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
obawinner:

Continue calling us names. You called us worse in 2015.

Do you think we in the SS are greedy like you guys. We've had 2 years of VP and 6 years of Presidency, we would not start agitating for position until SE, NC, NE, and NW have had their turns. When they are done, we wouldn't need the SW to get a position.

Always over-inflating your importance in the scheme of things. If Osinbajo is removed, that'd be the punishment for the sins of Tinubu. Bad as e bad una go carry placard, but nothing una go do pass that one. Every region knows Osinbajo is on his own, who wants to fight a losing battle.

If it's not greed why would the SW want to do 2 years after completing 8 uninterrupted years. Na only una dey Nigeria?

-Lord

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Ben Bruce Found This In A Primary School Textbook; See How He Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.